The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Guitars for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,426 views: 714,908
Dano Clam 1 day ago

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 18 views: 24,610
audioforce 3 weeks ago

OK Here's the challenge for all you modelers/simulators/emulators and digital prodigies. I chose a very simple tune with a...

enorbet2
replies: 26 views: 547
mdme_sadie 3 minutes ago

I'm shopping around for the noisiest, most obnoxiously hot single coil to throw in an old strat of mine. It's for a lot of...

RondeMay
replies: 5 views: 307
John Eppstein 10 minutes ago

So I borrowed a friend's Pigtronix Infinity Looper over the weekend and now I need to buy a looper pedal. Question though,...

jparis51
replies: 5 views: 294
jparis51 11 minutes ago

10 years ago I happened upon a 1967 Hagstrom Electric 12 String in a local shop, it was $500, I tried it and had to have...

psychedonhigh
replies: 7 views: 331
John Eppstein 25 minutes ago

man I'm about to pull the trigger on a blue 2019 les paul special dc. I loved my jr. it had a lollar. I recently sold it to get a...

boomer81
replies: 0 views: 25
boomer81 48 minutes ago

Hello there, A few days ago a friend brought his '68 Custom Vibrolux over and we reamped Guitar tracks through his amp and my...

Fiedelfinn
replies: 28 views: 892
Orson Maxwell 1 hour ago

I just purchased the Zvex Fuzz Factory and I'm loving the versatility, however, I wish it had a wet/dry blend control to blend...

GuitarDude570
replies: 0 views: 39
GuitarDude570 1 hour ago

Hello everyone, I currently have an Squier Affinity P-Bass with upgraded Fender Vintage Pickup. I'm willing to change the pots...

The Tenant
replies: 3 views: 76
kslight 1 hour ago

I'm building a new guitar and want to experiment with a combination of 2 magnetic and one piezo pickup. I'd like to simply use...

grannis
replies: 23 views: 425
Mikhael 2 hours ago

Hey all, So I've been considering buying a kemper profiler for a while now for DI recording. The type of music I make is in...

carlessadam
replies: 90 views: 10,807
nyandres 3 hours ago

Signature Guitars. Its annother way that the guitar manufacturers are trying to hose everybody. I found this lovely tome from...

audioforce
replies: 158 views: 3,276
12ax7 4 hours ago

I know, only I know the answer to this question. So, quickly off the top of my head, I say, "if it'is a real '71 Tele...

AZBluesTracks
replies: 14 views: 744
Whitecat 9 hours ago

James Curleigh, I think the honeymoon is over and I am personally still seeing a Gibson that does NOT put out CONSISTENT quality...

piano
replies: 5 views: 728
bgood 14 hours ago

Hi I new to the forum and was looking for some thoughts suggestions on pups. I recently put a set on Seymour Duncan alnico pro ii...

Serius41
replies: 42 views: 990
patshep 14 hours ago

Didn't notice these configured like this a few months ago. They were all richlite.

thenoodle
replies: 3 views: 494
piano 14 hours ago

Hi guys, I haven't had the time to spend much time online researching the subject lately, so I am curious about the newest...

Fantomaz
replies: 21 views: 1,058
elambo 15 hours ago

My apologies if this is not the appropriate forum ... Hi all, I'm a bedroom guitarist for health reasons. I have good...

Fredenando
replies: 2 views: 149
Bushman 16 hours ago

Hi, I´m looking for a combination of (analog) Autowah and WahPedal in one unit. Do any of you know of such a device? In...

TonvaterJan
replies: 4 views: 330
DiodeBridge 1 day ago

Hi all. I'm a guitar hobbiest, playing at home only. I'm tired of having my Fender BJ amp in my front room because I also have an...

Stringbob
replies: 30 views: 1,019
Lethem 1 day ago

Anybody here experience with building amp heads? What does it take to make something with a metal tone, like a Randall Satan...

VirusAndSpamBin
replies: 30 views: 1,149
VirusAndSpamBin 1 day ago

i THINK im finnished with my track, i need you guys to tell me if my mix needs more work. And review the song itself too please...

rub1v
replies: 2 views: 419
kafka 1 day ago

I was considering trying one of these. Any thoughts?

eternalsound
replies: 16 views: 667
12ax7 1 day ago

Been out of the boutique amp game for a while, and my friend is looking for a KILLER 1x12 amp under $2k new or used. Options are...

bowzin
replies: 6 views: 416
Greedy 1 day ago

I'm surprised there's nothing posted here yet about this curiosity. Fender's official introduction: riQbX2iPLe8 ... and an...

Lady Gaia
replies: 42 views: 1,799
Mikhael 2 days ago

Guitar is 1.5 years old, kept in a decent environment. Check the link for a video of the buzzing. It's on the high E string frets...

studiobuild
replies: 4 views: 413
mbrebes 2 days ago

I am a reasonably competent guitar player when I practice, but I never got really technically proficient. It finally dawned on...

Deleted 86c3d96
replies: 18 views: 1,420
mbrebes 2 days ago

What is the favored Fender five way switch for the pickup selector? Why? I want something with German Ball Bearings. The CRL...

mark1971
replies: 9 views: 457
John Eppstein 2 days ago

I just watched Glenn Fricker's Spectre Studio Gear Review on the Mooer GE300 multi-FX and amp sim unit. I should probably get...

astrolabesoul
replies: 0 views: 285
astrolabesoul 2 days ago

Greetings all.. As a guitarist I'm tired of programming MIDI bass lines and looking to get a bass I can record mostly/all DI. I'm...

kblair210
replies: 0 views: 257
kblair210 2 days ago

Hello. Can anyone help get these guitar sounds with fx pedals? I know little about fx pedals so I'm asking how to get these...

bcnaut1
replies: 3 views: 377
mdme_sadie 2 days ago

Anyone have any experience with one of these? I was buying a console the other day and the guy was unloading equipment and...

Brian M. Boykin
replies: 1 views: 271
Mikhael 3 days ago

Introducing the BOSS 200 Series A new generation of sophisticated 200 series pedals is here. Premium quality with easy and...

ponkine
replies: 0 views: 319
ponkine 3 days ago

Any body hear of wurlizter guitar amps? Had a 7025 with 2 7200 cabinets back in 67 and just recently found a couple to recreate...

Rbehnke281
replies: 0 views: 263
Rbehnke281 3 days ago

I've just started to get into individual effect pedals and need some help with putting together my first board. I have a Nomad...

Centropolis
replies: 8 views: 521
audioforce 3 days ago

So I got a lovely Reamp for Christmas, and when I hooked it up I got... nothing. No sound. I got out the cable tester and it...

tclark101
replies: 3 views: 421
DMFraser 3 days ago

In this photo it's being used as a keyboard stand tray, but I'm pretty positive it's a pedalboard. Any ideas? Honeycomb...

eljohnny22
replies: 0 views: 265
eljohnny22 3 days ago

I got this cheapo pickup to put into an acoustic guitar for giggles. It did not come with any wiring instructions. Can anyone...

Gideon K
replies: 6 views: 367
John Eppstein 3 days ago

I always enjoyed the tremolo action on this tune so when I think of tremolo this is sorta the benchmark in my mind. Billy...

Johnny Mack
replies: 7 views: 1,437
RevolvingHeads 4 days ago

. How come bodies cost $100 and body blanks cost $180?

lame pseudonym
replies: 33 views: 1,086
kafka 4 days ago

I welcome recommendations for a guitar to play small venues on a low-key tour with a low budget. Style is rock - think Matthew...

akubot
replies: 12 views: 674
Brent Hahn 5 days ago
replies: - views: -
MoBeach 5 days ago

So I was checking out the new Fender Classic case for my start and Jazz Bass recently. Weak locks, bit heavy but otherwise...

Terence T
replies: 3 views: 365
RicTone 5 days ago

Hello everybody, I've got a challenge that I would love some help with. What I am looking for is rather specific, because I need...

MashburnGear
replies: 2 views: 327
bjg 5 days ago

Hope you like it, I love the ADA MP1 :) cheers! -GZ-zmoHDXw

rockappalla
replies: 6 views: 471
mark1971 5 days ago

I foolishly put in an input single too "hot" for the pedal and now it wont work at all. Just to be clear, no... I...

Somebodyperson
replies: 12 views: 470
Mikhael 6 days ago

The new flyrigs are all finally hitting the streets any feed back on the regular plexi the kotzen and the paul landers. Any...

boomer81
replies: 2 views: 426
boomer81 1 week ago

The time has come where I've decided to strip the electronics from my bass and replace them with something different. I've...

Maverick616
replies: 20 views: 744
Maverick616 1 week ago

I could do with a bit of help as to where I am going wrong on a guitar project. I bought a squier Jaguar a while back. Forgive...

Gideon K
replies: 6 views: 585
Gideon K 1 week ago

Headrush Looperboard leaks ahead of Thursday's livestream! -...

ponkine
replies: 8 views: 797
MitchGtz 1 week ago

Hey, I was curious if anyone knows if the Hohner Tele we see Prince playing in the very early days, in Purple Rain and even...

Will Love
replies: 7 views: 865
Will Love 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search