The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Guitars for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,343 views: 686,497
eternalsound 1 day ago

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 14 views: 21,135
BarcelonaMusic 7th July 2018

I want my steel strung acoustic to be a (kind of) hybrid between steel and nylon. Thomastik Infeld John Pearse Folk look like the...

MartieFuncum
replies: 4 views: 272
MartieFuncum 57 minutes ago

Just curious. What's the trend going on with the 30 and under? Pics would be fantastic. kfhkh

eternalsound
replies: 103 views: 2,285
Lethem 2 hours ago

Hi, My 3-pickup SG Les Paul makes a crackle / hum as I switch from the middle switch position to the neck pickup position. ...

audioforce
replies: 8 views: 372
audioforce 2 hours ago

I'm reading the other thread right now on VST amp sims and I'm perplexed as to the praise that sims get compared with real amps....

ty45
replies: 735 views: 11,231
audioforce 3 hours ago

I intend on rewiring a P-Bass of mine, upgrading the pickups, and using it as a project to develop my understand of such things....

dialectic
replies: 0 views: 117
dialectic 9 hours ago

Hello folks I’m trying to record my tube amps directly into pro logic, so I looked into buying a reactive load box that would...

HNS
replies: 57 views: 5,468
audioforce 11 hours ago

Picking up a nice Gretsch hollowbody G5422TDCG this week and going to need to tame the squeel. Been looking into how I'm gonna...

jml designs
replies: 20 views: 537
thenoodle 12 hours ago

I own several nice acoustic and electric guitars. Here is my personal routine for keeping a guitar at its best - especially the...

piano
replies: 0 views: 135
piano 13 hours ago

I have a friend who purchased a Squire mini strat for his son, and needs to rewire the output jack after his son had removed the...

Duke Murdock
replies: 5 views: 309
John Eppstein 14 hours ago

Hi fellows! I'm wondering how do u clean / maintenance / repair ur vintage effects. These days, multi effects / vintage...

Michaeltn86
replies: 2 views: 184
tchgtr 16 hours ago

Hi Guys, I'm trying to investigate the root cause of a Hum/Buzz or Ground loop issue in my Guitar Rig. I have tried various...

moffdnb
replies: 12 views: 413
DiodeBridge 19 hours ago

Hello, I bought an original 5150 with the original peavey tubes at a pawn shop about a year ago for a real steal. The guy...

Atomicfear
replies: 5 views: 305
Atomicfear 1 day ago

Hi, long time reader, occasional asker of stupid questions. I have a Fender Strat where the hole you would screw the whammy bar...

patrickw
replies: 0 views: 211
patrickw 1 day ago

I’ve just picked up a 2880 looper and there is an intermittent rhythmic hum being emitted. It’s in time with the tempo, but...

rosehouse
replies: 0 views: 213
rosehouse 1 day ago

What would be the best approach for this? I find myself improving only technique-wise but the actual knowledge of scales,...

MisterCrayle
replies: 8 views: 405
kafka 1 day ago

Does anyone else have one of these amps? Any secrets or stories regarding them? I heard that Iron Maiden used to have 2 back...

ghosty999
replies: 69 views: 25,235
Ampegman 1 day ago

I have this old 1970s Madeira guitar, made in Japan, I guess it's sort of a b-side Guild. Does anyone know how I can figure...

szegedin
replies: 12 views: 901
szegedin 1 day ago

I have the old version of this amp. I want to change the tubes. Do I need to make any bias adjustments if I change the power...

Alon Wolman
replies: 5 views: 615
enorbet2 1 day ago

I play guitar in a jazz trio (bass and drums), how could i achieve a more ambient/airy sound with delay and reverb without...

G34RSLU7
replies: 63 views: 1,140
John Eppstein 1 day ago

Looks similar to a Hofner Artist series, what are your thoughts?

ae0nn
replies: 1 views: 186
John Eppstein 1 day ago

Hi all! A question for JC owners. I play guitar through a wonderful little amp Roland JC-22. It is a stereo amp with a built in...

ffaraday108
replies: 3 views: 416
italo de angelis 1 day ago

Hello, this is my first post in the guitar section, so thanks for reading! Part of my freelance work involves teaching music...

DoctorSonic
replies: 24 views: 511
tINY 1 day ago

I can't say I'm overly impressed with this guys singing... he's OK but his guitar playing is maniacal and crazy good. Please...

enorbet2
replies: 108 views: 2,204
audioforce 2 days ago

Been pricing this hollowbody and was about to pull the trigger and low and behold there's two identical looking models (same...

jml designs
replies: 8 views: 531
jml designs 2 days ago

Hi all, looking for something under the $700 mark to power my v212c 2x12s. Chasing a tone with plenty of crunch, works well with...

Bigcheese95
replies: 6 views: 332
buckleylives 2 days ago

I'm finally taking the plunge and getting a Line 6 Helix Floor Processor. I already have a Firehawk 1500, of which the only...

Sad Darwin
replies: 20 views: 747
yeky83 2 days ago

Ive always been a rhythmic or beats type player, I think thats why Ive always admired John Frusciante, aside from his...

HappyBeats
replies: 0 views: 113
HappyBeats 2 days ago

For some time now the biggest struggle I have found when it comes to making music is how to practice my guitar playing, the way I...

sfilipee
replies: 25 views: 535
Tnevz 2 days ago

Any thoughts about these two units, how they feel and how they perform with cabinet Impulse Responses? (not interested in using...

Aureo
replies: 43 views: 5,991
Macky 2 days ago

Hey guys, I have a Schecter KM-7 MKII and am having an issue with the low B string. It will say its in tune, no matter what...

Doctornads
replies: 4 views: 285
tenderboy 2 days ago

HI. I am really stuck on this repair. I don't have the complete service manual. The supplier sent me what they thought was...

computerlen
replies: 1 views: 319
John Eppstein 3 days ago

Hi everyone. I'm looking for advice. I have an old DigiTech rp7 valve that doesn't seem to be getting any input signal. I can...

Mikec23
replies: 1 views: 289
John Eppstein 3 days ago

I found this in a book, Their Immortal Remains, and just out of curiosity wondered if anyone knows this practice amp? Picture is...

dc_r
replies: 7 views: 385
John Eppstein 3 days ago

Im looking at a collings 290 with a bridge humbucker and neck p-90. And also a musicman axis hh. I know they are a bit different...

boomer81
replies: 3 views: 312
tINY 3 days ago

Hi, I need advice on acoustic guitar mics. For live on stage and studio recordings. Any good advices on both. If it can be the...

kite
replies: 43 views: 960
Mikhael 3 days ago

Hi, I'm looking for the best possible VST amp modeller - not fussed about fx etc, just how "real" the amps...

alligatorlizard
replies: 214 views: 33,341
cooker 3 days ago

Hey, I saw an Orange crush pro 120h on sale and thought about using it to record some guitar at home. Is it possible to...

Maxmakesmusic
replies: 0 views: 253
Maxmakesmusic 4 days ago

Hey everyone, I've had so much fun using Helix Native in my mixes in these past months/years so I thought I'd make a video to...

Guitarjon
replies: 0 views: 262
Guitarjon 4 days ago

I'm thinking about buying a new guitar for recording. I play mainly old-style country (slower melodic stuff with some...

deejayen
replies: 16 views: 595
deejayen 4 days ago

What is your favorite pitch shift pedal and why?

Epignosis567
replies: 32 views: 9,630
Elhardt 4 days ago

I'm a lefty and about to learn guitar with hopes to be really good. I've got two options 1. Learn to play upside down...

TrustGear
replies: 86 views: 18,692
untitled73 4 days ago

HI everyone i have 8+ amps and id like to hook them all to 2- 2x12 cabs so i don't have to keep changing them all the time. Is...

Nikkiwild
replies: 26 views: 972
Vasily111 4 days ago

I'm considering picking up a '69 Silverface Bandmaster Reverb (head, with a Tube rectifier I believe) from a friend of a friend...

RunnyKine
replies: 18 views: 440
John Eppstein 4 days ago

Has anyone broken it down? So far I've established that the crush is the budget, then there is the terrors, the rockers, the or...

bruvvamoff
replies: 0 views: 215
bruvvamoff 4 days ago

Anywhere I can go to check out the insides of pedals before I buy them? Comparing opamps and capacitors, pots and blah blah. I...

bruvvamoff
replies: 8 views: 521
RetroFunk 4 days ago

Hi, I am looking for a pedal to make a sound like the the wind. Like wind blowing through trees, kind of like you might hear in...

Vmusic
replies: 11 views: 544
Hermetech Mastering 5 days ago

Anyone recorded with these? I was listening to a Night Ranger album called Man In Motion from like late 80's (its got that...

Blast9
replies: 10 views: 13,601
audioforce 5 days ago

Hey all, I'm in the market for a very small, portable guitar amp for zero-latency monitoring of direct guitar recordings to be...

nightchef
replies: 67 views: 1,180
Reverb 5 days ago

I haven't been able to try this pedal in person but from the many demos I've listened to it sounds like on some of the longer...

guitar_dude
replies: 21 views: 3,724
baskervils 5 days ago

I noticed yesterday that when the pickup selector was in positions 1, 3 and 5, there was noise added to the sound (particularly...

TASSIVEMITS
replies: 1 views: 291
Zoobiedood 5 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search