The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Guitars for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,445 views: 726,416
hello people 2 weeks ago

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 16 views: 26,360
audioforce 29th May 2019

FADE-IN………………….…ITS NOONBREAK AT AUDIOFORCE MANOR. Both astounded and amused, audioforce the expertizer finds...

audioforce
replies: 116 views: 3,902
enorbet2 1 minute ago

Have you guys heard Tool's new album Fear Inoculum abduction it sounds incredible, the bass and guitars are out of this...

Lethem
replies: 25 views: 1,408
eigentone1 24 minutes ago

I've got a Mini Rectifier and the Mesa TA-15 at home. I'm at a point where I'm recording a lot of different kinds of stuff, and...

markblasco
replies: 38 views: 2,897
Yuri Kogan 1 hour ago

If anybody has these amps, I'd like to draw out the schematics for everybody. From what I've seen they look like versions of the...

modder
replies: 4 views: 1,810
John Eppstein 1 hour ago

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a workhorse because I'm kind of paranoid and don't like to go out with my Music Man Cutlass RS....

guictr
replies: 112 views: 1,241
John Eppstein 2 hours ago

Wow that's one hell uva pairing and price. The artist co-branding just keeps rolling.

telecode
replies: 0 views: 156
telecode 3 hours ago

Hey all Been saving up for some sort of acoustic for a while as currently only have an electric. Had a look at local shop, tried...

roobeats
replies: 11 views: 826
weave 3 hours ago

Hi Slutz, I recently bought and sold a Mesa Rectifier 2x12 cab. It was a great cab build-wise but the oversized enclosure...

Master Moss
replies: 69 views: 1,559
Yuri Kogan 4 hours ago

Guitar cabinet impulse responses are a great way to get an amazing guitar tone. But do they really sound like the original? I've...

forwardaudio
replies: 208 views: 5,053
Yuri Kogan 4 hours ago

Hi! Firstly I accept that shorter scale necks are less than optimal - I will get our session bassist on a Sadowsky or Stingray...

zigziglar
replies: 42 views: 7,019
Yuri Kogan 4 hours ago

So, I want to change a volume pot from 1meg to 250K and a tone pot to 250K no load. Also, I want to use rhythm circuit to blend...

MiroslavM
replies: 9 views: 489
Yuri Kogan 5 hours ago

I have a Fender TB600C Combo Bass head with cabinet. Recently, the 1/4" plug for the speaker wire broke and I want to change...

labjr
replies: 6 views: 391
John Eppstein 8 hours ago

EDIT as of July: Gibson is building me a new guitar. Seems like there is a change a Gibson. I like the new new phone message,...

piano
replies: 50 views: 2,620
John Eppstein 8 hours ago

Does anybody know of any decent alternatives to older Deluxe Reverbs? Something with a similar wattage and tube complement? Music...

shelshaf
replies: 104 views: 11,541
tymish 9 hours ago

Hi all, I recently purchased a Mesa 50w Single Rectifier combo amp(also called the rectoverb 50). I absolutely love the...

Lloydotheweirdo
replies: 10 views: 547
Ontariosound 11 hours ago

So here is a thread for people to post pics and information about partscaster Strats. It seems to me that there are a ton of...

audioforce
replies: 100 views: 1,949
M Ryan 13 hours ago

I'm hoping to be able to get some chicken pickin guitar sounds from a vst compressor the same as you'd get from something like...

csnack
replies: 7 views: 555
John Eppstein 1 day ago

Bought a new guitar and don't know where to show it off. Got an old minger that only you love. Let's be having a look at...

Howling Terror
replies: 24 views: 1,321
weave 1 day ago

Hi there, I am planning to record bass guitar for an album. So far I've been recording bass by going out of the head into a Great...

dominicl
replies: 2 views: 566
numero6 1 day ago

I sold a 65 fender deluxe reverb amp on ebay. I had it tested (I am probably the least musical person ever). The buddy of mine...

batrack
replies: 1 views: 659
swafford 1 day ago

I have been playing with some of my delay pedals, using them as buss sends on various recorded material or for reamping, and it...

Gideon K
replies: 11 views: 711
Gideon K 1 day ago

A question for those of you who play out more than I do. I have pretty much retried after playing and running sound at the local...

norfolk martin
replies: 121 views: 3,535
Mikhael 1 day ago

Hi, I use mostly a 2001 american deluxe Strat with noiseless PU, HSS. My current amp is a Hot Rod deluxe George Benson. I...

DanTheMan06
replies: 0 views: 400
DanTheMan06 1 day ago

Hi all.... If you could choose 5 guitar amps (no budget...just pick) for your studio...(to cover most ground).....what 5 would...

Frankovitchy
replies: 284 views: 191,087
Yuri Kogan 1 day ago

Hi there folks! long time lurker of the forums, first time poster. Hopefully this is in the right spot. I've done a lot of...

reggiewatts
replies: 10 views: 596
kennybro 2 days ago

So I still miss my Fullerton '57 reissue Strat , but so far I haven't figured out how to replace it. I was thinking about having...

audioforce
replies: 133 views: 3,587
Fab Gear 2 days ago

/rFkLfb3lztc I´m strangely lusting for one of these, after having a nice 1 hour long conversation with Steve on the phone, I...

tomdarude
replies: 11 views: 3,057
mikoo69 2 days ago

First off, this is my first post, so let me apologize if it's not in the right section. I was debating where to put it - if some...

Windy_Season
replies: 48 views: 14,300
Tom Hicks 2 days ago

After completing my NeuralDSP collection with the Archetype:Nolly and after finishing my newest song I thought I would like to...

massivesound
replies: 0 views: 375
massivesound 2 days ago

I am looking at picking up a Memphis 1961 ES-335 Reissue Limited Run in Historic Burst 2018 (here's a page from CME for general...

alexac2
replies: 2 views: 344
Jim Williams 3 days ago

Early message: Save your comments about how it "won't sound good" or the like. I'm not asking. If you were to plug...

isaacmacias
replies: 8 views: 523
audioforce 3 days ago

Any experience with the little squirrel , big chopper , base chopper , big trees ...

alerte338
replies: 8 views: 2,571
mikoo69 4 days ago

Just wondering what the options are for a cheap and nasty amp that happens to have footswitchable gain boost? Just for...

bruvvamoff
replies: 7 views: 889
Scragend 4 days ago

I've been doing DIY audio gear for a while, also I'm pretty good at woodworking and I have my own workshop. I was thinking about...

Anthon
replies: 45 views: 2,114
chipss36 4 days ago

CITES voted today to allow an exemption for guitars / musical instruments containing rosewood. Touring musicians and buyers /...

CathodeRay
replies: 39 views: 1,428
Farmboy presents 5 days ago

Anyone used one of these newer supro amps? I’m in two bands and I’m tired of hauling my AC15 back and forth. Went looking for...

Ogilthorpe
replies: 9 views: 880
Ogilthorpe 5 days ago

So I recently really got into fingerstyle. I have beautiful Martin D-28, but the action on it is quite high and it has medium...

Billenius
replies: 10 views: 554
audioforce 6 days ago

I currently use the the high impedance line input on a Great River Me-1 NV preamp when recording my electric guitars. This goes...

thedberg
replies: 6 views: 513
thedberg 6 days ago

I bought a guitar on ebay recently, thinking it was a two color guitar, white and wood. Only when it arrived did I find out, that...

Matz67
replies: 24 views: 1,130
John Eppstein 6 days ago

Just ordered a 2019 LP traditional haven't got it yet it's being shipped I would love to hear some thoughts. kinda nervous about...

lumpcalhoon
replies: 12 views: 798
lumpcalhoon 6 days ago

Didn't notice these configured like this a few months ago. They were all richlite.

thenoodle
replies: 41 views: 2,120
Brent Hahn 6 days ago

Pretty self-explanatory title. Lets talk about frets, so we can all learn more about this mysterious subject. For example,...

audioforce
replies: 41 views: 1,054
audioforce 6 days ago

Hi all. I'm wanting to buy a new guitar amp for home use, mainly for clean tone, and I've decided on the Orange Crush series...

Stringbob
replies: 1 views: 750
Stringbob 1 week ago

I've been following the Joe Bonnamassa thread, and naturally after a while it got to talking about his vintage Les Pauls. I've...

kingofspain
replies: 399 views: 21,932
audioforce 1 week ago

I'm trying to decide on a new (not used) Bass Cabinet, and have it narrowed down between these two. Ampeg SVT 410HLF Ampeg SVT...

PHG
replies: 17 views: 1,083
John Eppstein 1 week ago

hi there first off: after searching through all the info regarding the UNO EPROM, I end up in an endless circle. Yahoo...

tonne57
replies: 0 views: 397
tonne57 1 week ago

Hello everyone. I recently started playing guitar...been a bass player for years. Pedals are new to me. I bought a Supro...

Mhshane321
replies: 15 views: 1,086
TRSC 1 week ago

I'm back with a post about lunchbox amps but this time I want to talk about the Orange lunchbox amplifiers! I really love...

Guitarjon
replies: 0 views: 344
Guitarjon 1 week ago

Hey folks, we had the pleasure to get our hands on an 65 Lil Elvis amplifier. We did an A/B between the Kemper and the real...

Mixberlin
replies: 0 views: 597
Mixberlin 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
Mikhael 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search