The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Reverb.com
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,491 views: 767,348
maggotspawn 2 weeks ago

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 18 views: 31,132
Roll Tape 4 weeks ago

Every time there's a thread about modellers or sims it descends into farce and rancour and the threads are always either locked...

Clash
replies: 18 views: 256
Brent Hahn 1 minute ago

Had my eye on a used Musicman guitar (lefty) the pic shows a repair to the shoulder (headstock side) of the nut groove/channel....

Macky
replies: 1 views: 27
sniff 1 hour ago

Technique? Style? Writing? Showmanship? Looks? Uses tube amps? Uses sims? What? :cowbell:

eternalsound
replies: 612 views: 16,325
sniff 1 hour ago

Hello there ! I got some trouble with an early 70's Japanese National Les Paul. The guitar is... Hollow on the inside (There...

Jessycd
replies: 0 views: 66
Jessycd 2 hours ago

Like a lot of us, I'm sort of a tone hound type. Marshall has always been my thing too because of the crunch, bite, and overall...

froleich
replies: 0 views: 75
froleich 4 hours ago

Which one do you like and why?

ghosty999
replies: 46 views: 9,167
mbvoxx 5 hours ago

Every time I take my fingers off the strings I get crazy buzzing and noise. I was recording the other day and thought I had a...

flipoff1
replies: 63 views: 125,219
enorbet2 5 hours ago

I realize this a reposting of an old topic, but this member's solution claims to reduce the electrical noise you get when you...

DG Hall
replies: 0 views: 27
DG Hall 11 hours ago

There aren't really good videos of demos showing the MIDI capability. What do you guitar players think of the Studio MIDI...

PhilSound
replies: 26 views: 1,471
Muser 11 hours ago

Hi, My new home seems to be incompatible with my set up. Everytime I plug my guitar into an amp or my audio interface I get...

Bacted
replies: 3 views: 421
Snorktop 16 hours ago

Anyone have one to recommend? Im looking for something where the tuning needle doesnt jump around a lot, and is good with guitars...

M.S.P.
replies: 7 views: 479
M.S.P. 16 hours ago

I have a Palmer PLB 2X8. I'm curious as to how it compares to other load boxes on just the load, not any built-in speaker sim....

jscomposer
replies: 43 views: 1,230
Jeffw5555 19 hours ago

Does anyone out there have a detailed schematic of the carr imperial? I for the life of me can not find this amp and I...

dustinkay
replies: 6 views: 419
Snorktop 21 hours ago

It’s that time. Transparent OD question time. So I want a pedal that pushes the amp, can do its own light or light-medium...

pimket
replies: 15 views: 560
sniff 23 hours ago

Hi all, I searched for this but no joy -- I'm looking for a good pedal to use 2 (or 3) instruments into one amp. I'm in...

jhouse393
replies: 11 views: 1,368
nedorama 23 hours ago

Alright. So I just want to know others opinions on Taylor guitars. I'm 16, mainly play a Gibson Les Paul through a valve...

ILiies
replies: 71 views: 8,679
brianellefson 1 day ago

I have been saving some money to buy a t-type guitar. I am a graphic designer, and as hollow as this sounds, the looks of the...

Boguz
replies: 19 views: 591
Clash 1 day ago

s many know, guitar speaker needs some breaking-in time to sound the best they could, but I was curious to find out what exactly...

belensky
replies: 2 views: 457
tINY 1 day ago

Here is a great recent shot of Terry Kaths beloved guitar from Chicago. Sergey Kashirin is holding the guitar and making quite a...

s wave
replies: 3 views: 384
s wave 1 day ago

Just a head, preferably. Hybrid (tube+ss) is okay. Purely analog is a must. No digital effects in the signal path, for...

pimket
replies: 1 views: 470
enorbet2 1 day ago

Hello, My fellow guitarist player in our band has a very annoying buzz coming from his gear. We have investigated but are...

perenoel
replies: 20 views: 1,088
perenoel 1 day ago

I came across one of these beauties (not the master built one - that's a bit too rich for my pocket) the other day. Haven't...

Clash
replies: 2 views: 145
Clash 1 day ago

Hi Guys, I am new on this forum and would like some advice. I need to get some bass tracks done on a project and using my bass...

lagwagon06
replies: 65 views: 6,236
puremix.net 1 day ago

Hi all, I own a Mesa Dual Rec. 2 channel and I want to replace the pre-amp tubes. I’ve already heard several times that the...

SonOfPerdition
replies: 4 views: 404
SonOfPerdition 1 day ago

Hi Chaps, I have had a Fender Blues Deville for about a decade now. Love the sound. I play in a couple fo bands - one...

pablodance
replies: 6 views: 716
John Eppstein 1 day ago

Hey folks I’m a synthesizer guy that’s been trying to learn bass and I like trying to figure Joy Division songs for...

Hollowman9
replies: 20 views: 1,098
jazzcabbage 1 day ago

Now I wanna sell all my three amps (princetone Ri, JMI 30/2, Bad Cat Mini) and buy an old Fender Twin Blackface 1964. Wanna...

Arseny
replies: 98 views: 2,996
enorbet2 1 day ago

AVOID the Fender Super-Sonic 22. It pops quite loudly when switching from the clean ("vintage") channel to the lead...

Jinsai
replies: 35 views: 8,308
John Eppstein 1 day ago

I have a headrush gigboard and i play mostly though headphones. I am thinking about buying an amp so i can gig, but i am unsure...

Boguz
replies: 11 views: 649
John Eppstein 1 day ago

Hello fellow slutz, I'll be blunt. I'm a sucker for the sound bands like Orgy were making back during the mid-2000s (the Vapor...

StudiodeKadent
replies: 10 views: 468
nyandres 1 day ago

Hello! So I just bought a Pigtronix Infinity Looper and realized I needed a midi sync clock source. So I bought an E-RM Midiclock...

Moglo527
replies: 2 views: 434
grannis 1 day ago

Hello All, I'm looking for suggestions for some of the best Nashville guitarists to add to my iTunes list. Just want totally...

camacozie
replies: 16 views: 736
PdotDdot 2 days ago

Simple as that really. What inspired you?

mdme_sadie
replies: 63 views: 1,677
littleeden 2 days ago

I have a Fender Blues Junior amp that hums and buzzes when my guitar is plugged in. It makes no noise by itself or when a bass is...

james01
replies: 1 views: 357
John Eppstein 2 days ago

Check out these 5 quick steps! Includes some beginner (and a couple of pro) techniques and a couple of famous riff examples. Hope...

Mooncat84
replies: 4 views: 514
poserp 2 days ago

I have a Boss FZ2 Hyperfuzz and it seems to be damaged. I'm considering repairing it but at the same time I'm wondering about...

StudiodeKadent
replies: 14 views: 491
nedorama 2 days ago

This is the most challenging riff I can play. It starts out relatively simply (!?) and then just gets harder from there over...

Mooncat84
replies: 70 views: 2,754
poserp 2 days ago

Hello, I am recording a guitar introduction that is very similar to the music video introduction of "Your Love" by The...

DanPopRockGuitar
replies: 14 views: 573
DanPopRockGuitar 3 days ago

I think the MXR carbon copy delay is my favorite sounding delay so far. Finding that perfect delay pedal has been harder...

boneshowell
replies: 7 views: 651
TobyB 3 days ago

:deth:yingyang:deth: Anyone else into playing electric guitar using a capo at all times? Recently purchased half a dozen+ new...

AfterViewer
replies: 4 views: 417
AfterViewer 3 days ago

Hello, can I use my active DI box as a buffer pedal? The PRS SuperModels amp sim calls for a buffer pedal to obtain the original...

DanPopRockGuitar
replies: 5 views: 523
DanPopRockGuitar 4 days ago

Where a lot of us come from Marshall was always the one. There were the step-childs: Randall, Crate, Gallien-Krueger, Jackson,...

eternalsound
replies: 48 views: 1,963
Scragend 4 days ago

Greetings, I had ordered a used Ibanez S770PB through Guitar Center as the result of being on the hunt for something more...

rauchman
replies: 32 views: 4,467
BKWitt 4 days ago

Hi guys, I wanna start using patches now. I have an Amp-1, which I want to use with a multi-fx midi box. I was looking at a Boss...

Loosenut
replies: 0 views: 606
Loosenut 4 days ago

Hi, I've got a little studio in my basement - I generally use it for live playing (and tracking what I play). I have a...

jkstraw
replies: 0 views: 575
jkstraw 4 days ago

it can be heard at the beginning of the track and continues throughout... what kind/style guitar is...

robotchicken
replies: 9 views: 551
tINY 4 days ago

Hi guys, so I am looking for any creative ideas and opinions. Something I have tried to handle for years in different ways and...

konkon
replies: 21 views: 886
konkon 5 days ago

Hi, all ! As the title suggests it, I am more and more enticed to add a 12 strings to my guitar set. Probably not now, but in...

cubic13
replies: 76 views: 2,157
thenoodle 5 days ago

If anyone has the same Choptones packs for Kemper and Rig Player I'd be interested to know which you prefer or if its even...

Clash
replies: 10 views: 592
M Ryan 5 days ago

Hi guys, I was able to use a 1971West Amplifiers Avalon amp to capture some of the most inspiring 70s tones I have...

Mattfig
replies: 8 views: 743
Mattfig 5 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search