The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Tonewood Amp
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Views: 1,285
30th June 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,524 views: 807,001
User4114 1 week ago

Going to have to take a zero-tolerance one-strike approach on this stuff because some of you guys just can't seem to stay out of...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 5,051
Whitecat 24th February 2020

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 18 views: 35,620
Roll Tape 21st January 2020

I have noticed that when I touch ground pin or metal casing of jack connector buzzing noise decreases and if i additionally touch...

yrdlofff
replies: 5 views: 106
RBHan 4 hours ago

Hi, I am looking for a new Strat. I had a '57 reissue that I really liked a lot. It was old, I bought it in about 1984 or so. ...

Money Shot
replies: 11 views: 172
Money Shot 7 hours ago

Hi Guys, As much as we all love buying guitars, there's always that money issue, and am thinking about making my Strat as...

jampot
replies: 62 views: 51,154
John Eppstein 8 hours ago

Hello - I will be buying an amp for the first time in the next few weeks, and could use some input/help....

m_b_b
replies: 47 views: 787
formula428 9 hours ago

So good ole Tom Bukovac recently said that he prefers Gibsons for live performances because the increased mids help him cut...

NachosGrande
replies: 44 views: 1,479
kingofspain 12 hours ago

I'm looking for any pedals that have sample-and-hold style effects. A lot of search results erroneously list looper pedals, but...

EasyToAssemble
replies: 2 views: 81
mdme_sadie 12 hours ago

Hey all, I'm going to pick up a bass which will be almost exclusively be used to record DIs when I need a live bass 'feel' on...

GazC
replies: 74 views: 2,062
Louie1 16 hours ago

I am trying to make rock/metal stuff, and I am realizing that a huge factor in my songs/mixes sounding not as good, is because...

SantaOMG
replies: 12 views: 631
nedorama 17 hours ago

Hello, I just started experimenting with guitar, mostly going for dream pop. I've been listening to The Radio Dept. for quite...

okexperience
replies: 1 views: 92
syntheticrhyme 19 hours ago

Hi all, I was wondering if there are any guitars at all that anyone knows of that has a smaller than normal nut width for all...

jalbo35
replies: 15 views: 320
pkuchar 22 hours ago

Anyone know what make / model this acoustic guitar is? Looks like a jumbo gibson but can't be sure Any help would be much...

morrm07
replies: 4 views: 150
kingofspain 23 hours ago

Just delving into IRs and cab sims for the first time. Actually finding some interesting things out there. Grabbed some York...

Kyle Ashley
replies: 0 views: 96
Kyle Ashley 1 day ago

I thought I'd start this thread as a spin-off of the "preamp thread" that spun into discussion of output...

John Eppstein
replies: 13 views: 377
lame pseudonym 1 day ago

Like the title says, looking for a guitar “headphone amp” (doesn’t need to have a speaker in it), that’s simple, has a...

pimket
replies: 2 views: 135
lame pseudonym 1 day ago

So I decided to purchase 7 string guitar and came up across "Solar guitars" brand. They seem quite expensive,...

antanas
replies: 10 views: 605
BarkerStreet 1 day ago

Hi All, I bought an Orange OR120 head back in the mid 90s for 150EUR.. Used it (and loved it) for a while and then basically...

somant
replies: 5 views: 315
56tweed 1 day ago

I had a George Benson Hot Rod Deluxe. Although the clean tone could not be compared to a Super reverb or other classic Fenders,...

DanTheMan06
replies: 40 views: 699
enorbet2 1 day ago

Based on your own experience & preference, would you rather record with - A) Amp sims? (UA Unison sims are my preference...

musicalbox23
replies: 40 views: 886
JayTee4303 1 day ago

Seeing as holidays are cancelled this year I've bought myself a new guitar project - one of these 'Satellite' Woolworths specials...

Dezb1
replies: 3 views: 179
JLast 2 days ago

Hi! I'm trying to set up my music station. First step: Looper! I have it plugged into the 1spot + no batteries. The Green power...

mariashka
replies: 0 views: 82
mariashka 2 days ago

Trying to find an sss pickup set for funk, the stock ones in my ltd st-213 strat have a high cut that really kills that...

zovosaf
replies: 10 views: 224
mbrebes 2 days ago

If you've the time, grab some :popcorn:...

Rick Dalton
replies: 23 views: 848
Rick Dalton 2 days ago

Hello! Has anyone ever come across a mod to only get the reverb tank signal on a fender amp? I have a Princeton Reverb RI...

robbi
replies: 9 views: 337
Jim Williams 2 days ago

Hello! I've had this Richenbacher amp for a few years now. Love it. Just have no idea what it is. I've looked online for...

Navid
replies: 4 views: 163
John Eppstein 3 days ago

I wonder if anyone has an comments or rec's on playing/setup technique to minimize noise from the right hand/arm when recording...

szegedin
replies: 5 views: 149
szegedin 3 days ago

Hi, Who knows the model of this classic guitar? Thanks!

aviorrok
replies: 4 views: 211
aviorrok 3 days ago

Functionality-wise I think Strymon safe; MIDI and proper patch storage are the primary non-trivial distinguishing factors for...

optofonik
replies: 3 views: 361
Prophonic 4 days ago

The Digitech Trio Plus is a fun toy, but there are some things that people need to understand if considering buying this. The...

Kiwi
replies: 103 views: 78,901
Oldone 4 days ago

Hello, Is there a push/pull relationship with the preamp tubes like there is with the poweramp section and the speaker? If so,...

camacozie
replies: 30 views: 832
enorbet2 4 days ago

Does this guitar tone have too much fizz ? https://youtu.be/NoXW4LwSJj4

ScumBum
replies: 5 views: 377
John Eppstein 4 days ago

While I posted this in another thread, I'm starting a new one that will hopefully be more technical and reasoned. I hate posting...

tINY
replies: 221 views: 12,190
NeoVXR 4 days ago

A fairly cheap 2x12 has come up, which should have had some (probably very cheap) Celestions in it, but at some point in it's...

SwamiRob
replies: 0 views: 125
SwamiRob 5 days ago

By bringing in exactly what everybody was saying was the one thing they were missing out on...

Amroth
replies: 9 views: 529
bgood 5 days ago

Hi all, I powered up my Magnatone Twilighter for the first time in months today and I'm suddenly having problems with the...

Overmann
replies: 10 views: 688
enorbet2 5 days ago

I was thinking about replacing the tuners on one of my guitars to one of those speed-loaders for Floyd Rose. Did anybody get to...

Aaron Balakay
replies: 0 views: 118
Aaron Balakay 6 days ago

Both are great guitars and have that classic 60's Strat sound. I get it some don't like PRS copying Fender and some don't like a...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 2 views: 260
Aaron Balakay 6 days ago

I'm looking at granular delay pedals, as I want something that gives me fragmented / rearranged bits of whatever I'm playing...

EasyToAssemble
replies: 3 views: 180
badmark 6 days ago

After years of looking for one in good shape, I finally grabbed an old 90's Matchless Dirt Box. These are extremely rare and a...

andersmv
replies: 3 views: 347
andersmv 1 week ago

Hello All, We all know there is no one single amp that does everything for everyone, but what are your suggestions for a TUBE...

camacozie
replies: 40 views: 1,895
dranzangos 1 week ago

Sad story hear (could almost go in the moan zone:-). I have owned a 6-String TRB-06 for ….get ready ....for 29 years....

Melgueil
replies: 3 views: 321
Rick Dalton 1 week ago

I recently bought a prosonic for my project studio. I am not a guitar player. I know very little about amps and cabs. I would...

deve
replies: 5 views: 3,552
oyang 1 week ago

Hi all! I'm looking to route and switch between 3 different mono audio signals via mono 1/4" (1. guitar/bass 2. mono...

tonylocar
replies: 0 views: 192
tonylocar 1 week ago

It appears that Rustoleum has discontinued their pretty-adequate Specialty Lacquers product line, evidently replacing it with a...

lame pseudonym
replies: 7 views: 448
Jim Williams 1 week ago

In the 80’s Guitar Player magazine had a monthly column that showcases weird guitars with “mother of toilet seat” pic...

weave
replies: 8 views: 407
weave 1 week ago

Hello, I just bought a set of flat wounds for my bass, and so I need to put some hours in breaking them in (or slap some mayo...

Aunt_Ethyl
replies: 5 views: 399
LeoSlayer 1 week ago

I just tumbled on this russian brand which produces limited runs of never to be rereleased models, on the mid range price (around...

blougui
replies: 12 views: 479
Yuri Kogan 1 week ago
replies: 97 views: 6,007
noah330 1 week ago

I'm considering the purchase of a one-off custom 8 string True Temperament electric guitar, but I need someone to build it. There...

camacozie
replies: 1 views: 215
noah330 1 week ago

Hi Everyone, I have been going crazy on my guitars during the quarantine. I got an email about BIAS FX 2 going on sale and I...

rr5
replies: 3 views: 469
brmusician 1 week ago

Around three years ago I recapped my 74 master volume silverface Twin Reverb, re-tubed then-- oops big spark doing tranny shunt...

pkuchar
replies: 40 views: 1,146
enorbet2 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search