The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Reverb.com
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Going to have to take a zero-tolerance one-strike approach on this stuff because some of you guys just can't seem to stay out of...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 463
Whitecat 3 days ago

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,491 views: 769,459
maggotspawn 3 weeks ago

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 18 views: 31,446
Roll Tape 21st January 2020

Awesome sounding guitar trick, just listen to the first 10 seconds of the video to hear it. Lesson includes how to play the riff,...

Mooncat84
replies: 14 views: 471
sniff 2 hours ago

I have been saving some money to buy a t-type guitar. I am a graphic designer, and as hollow as this sounds, the looks of the...

Boguz
replies: 23 views: 792
sniff 2 hours ago

Technique? Style? Writing? Showmanship? Looks? Uses tube amps? Uses sims? What? :cowbell:

eternalsound
replies: 733 views: 20,455
Noisewagon 2 hours ago

Twang ...(mid) bite ...chime ... crunch ...presence. rockout

froleich
replies: 29 views: 561
Roll Tape 3 hours ago

I traded an old one from my collection for this guitar and it looks amazing, sounds great, and feel really awesome. Unfortunately...

6stringbestthing
replies: 2 views: 177
Slicklickz 3 hours ago

I have never been satisfied with my delay/reverb when playing live. I keep it very low or it sounds crap. I have plenty of...

grannis
replies: 21 views: 719
Sascha Franck 4 hours ago

So I'm in the market for a small tube amp, takes pedals real well, breaks up nice, and is great for home studio use. Something...

guybrush122
replies: 12 views: 459
enorbet2 4 hours ago

Chicken pickin, traditional country ,Bakersfield. Into light overdrive blues, style tones. But manly country. Maple neck/swamp...

chipss36
replies: 6 views: 206
RBHan 4 hours ago

Hey all- Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this. So I have an early 90s MIM Fender Duo-Sonic that I want to...

starbrite
replies: 0 views: 77
starbrite 4 hours ago

Simple as that really. What inspired you?

mdme_sadie
replies: 73 views: 2,230
PdotDdot 7 hours ago

How many here like to modify guitars? I modified my Epiphone Les Paul and Fender Baja, now I am finishing my PRS. All procedures...

gilmanoel
replies: 31 views: 905
gilmanoel 8 hours ago

If I am not breaking some kind of rule here by asking, The Gear Page seems to have discontinued The Pub forum. Is there some...

lame pseudonym
replies: 16 views: 642
RicTone 8 hours ago

Which one do you like and why?

ghosty999
replies: 55 views: 9,627
chipss36 10 hours ago

Hi, my "pedalboard" is Ableton Live with a Midi Commander stomp connected to my PC. As amp I either use a real Vox...

Kouran
replies: 3 views: 206
Reverb 11 hours ago

I realize this a reposting of an old topic, but this member's solution claims to reduce the electrical noise you get when you...

DG Hall
replies: 40 views: 1,003
Bstapper 13 hours ago

:deth:yingyang:deth: Anyone else into playing electric guitar using a capo at all times? Recently purchased half a dozen+ new...

AfterViewer
replies: 14 views: 741
EvilRoy 13 hours ago

Are there some guitar wire brands better than others? Do you use the same guitar wire for grounding, or buss wire?

ds11
replies: 3 views: 244
chipss36 13 hours ago

Hi, Does anyone have any experience with the Breedlove Artista Concertina CE Acoustic-Electric Guitar? It has a spruce top...

The Phoenix
replies: 2 views: 155
The Phoenix 15 hours ago

It’s that time. Transparent OD question time. So I want a pedal that pushes the amp, can do its own light or light-medium...

pimket
replies: 19 views: 779
RiF 21 hours ago

Obviously the Marshall Bluesbreaker 1962... But are there others I should look into? Currently I am amp-less, and I've been...

ellekei
replies: 38 views: 3,338
Yuri Kogan 23 hours ago

Hey everyone! I currently own 26 tube amps so I guess it's safe to say that I'm an amp addict... Since I have all these amps I...

Guitarjon
replies: 5 views: 266
Guitarjon 1 day ago

The Digitech Trio Plus is a fun toy, but there are some things that people need to understand if considering buying this. The...

Kiwi
replies: 94 views: 72,976
Samos12 1 day ago

I think the MXR carbon copy delay is my favorite sounding delay so far. Finding that perfect delay pedal has been harder...

boneshowell
replies: 8 views: 732
PuggaMahone 1 day ago

Hi Guys, I am new on this forum and would like some advice. I need to get some bass tracks done on a project and using my bass...

lagwagon06
replies: 79 views: 7,031
numero6 1 day ago

I have a Hiwatt 4x12 cab from 1978. Contains 4 Fane steel frame, 16 Ohm, 50Watt speakers. I want to keep the cab and load it...

loglinear
replies: 8 views: 8,909
snakej200 1 day ago

I have an old eventide h910 and an Ampeg vt-22. No fx loop on amp. Id like to use the h910 with the amp. For Keyboards and...

kittyfranco
replies: 8 views: 359
kittyfranco 1 day ago

I'm probably going to start using BIAS FX live, and I'm hoping to avoid having a midi controller pedal board and an audio...

Josh Rose
replies: 2 views: 1,384
Slicklickz 1 day ago

Hi Chaps, I have had a Fender Blues Deville for about a decade now. Love the sound. I play in a couple fo bands - one...

pablodance
replies: 9 views: 887
mbrebes 1 day ago

Now I wanna sell all my three amps (princetone Ri, JMI 30/2, Bad Cat Mini) and buy an old Fender Twin Blackface 1964. Wanna...

Arseny
replies: 121 views: 4,078
nedorama 1 day ago

Is there a term for what I call the "back note" you can hear when you play slide? Obviously not if you mute the...

LaNoam
replies: 0 views: 259
LaNoam 1 day ago

My wife and I are moving to Spain from the US. I have a Fender Blues Jr and I would love to take it with me. Of course the power...

rschlierbeck
replies: 13 views: 844
John Eppstein 2 days ago

Hello, My fellow guitarist player in our band has a very annoying buzz coming from his gear. We have investigated but are...

perenoel
replies: 25 views: 1,290
Noisewagon 2 days ago

Hey folks, I have this old Laney 4x12 cab I use with my Laney GH 100L head. The cab is rocking three Celestion G12M-70 16 ohm...

Huntron
replies: 2 views: 237
John Eppstein 2 days ago

Hello fellow slutz, I'll be blunt. I'm a sucker for the sound bands like Orgy were making back during the mid-2000s (the Vapor...

StudiodeKadent
replies: 15 views: 718
Jim Williams 2 days ago

I have a headrush gigboard and i play mostly though headphones. I am thinking about buying an amp so i can gig, but i am unsure...

Boguz
replies: 25 views: 1,130
Boguz 2 days ago

This will be my first guitar Is this a good choice or is there some other stand out around $500 USD?

Pikelets
replies: 1 views: 295
froleich 3 days ago

Hi all, I am purchasing a Kemper Profiler Amp soon, and I would like some opinions on if my current setup will support the...

nyctex
replies: 6 views: 598
mdme_sadie 3 days ago

(This is an extension from Quilter Microblock + Raidal Headbone VT = Loud Beep? - I'd like to understand a bit more about _why_...

ryanrhee
replies: 9 views: 817
LarBaritone99 4 days ago

Hi all, I own a Mesa Dual Rec. 2 channel and I want to replace the pre-amp tubes. I’ve already heard several times that the...

SonOfPerdition
replies: 6 views: 606
John Eppstein 4 days ago

I have a newish medium-cheap Epi burst guitar and want to keep the center color & create a new outer shape/color. Is there a...

jasyr
replies: 15 views: 554
Noisewagon 4 days ago

I just picked up my first Tele American Performer!! To be Honest, I've never been a Tele/Strat kinda player. More of a shreddy,...

Mikeitloud
replies: 4 views: 271
Mikeitloud 4 days ago

I just tested the ds-40 vst, and must say: for the first time i hear a plugin that comes close to a real amp. It's not there yet,...

miqer
replies: 1 views: 403
Reverb 4 days ago

Any advice/tips on setting up soapbar P-90 pick-ups? Much appreciated; thanks in advance...

Arthur Stone
replies: 5 views: 655
Arthur Stone 5 days ago

Hi, is anyone used the Line 6 AMPLIFi TT as an actual guitar interface with a DAW for home studio recording? I am looking...

telecode
replies: 0 views: 546
telecode 5 days ago

Check out these 5 quick steps! Includes some beginner (and a couple of pro) techniques and a couple of famous riff examples. Hope...

Mooncat84
replies: 9 views: 780
poserp 5 days ago

Hello, can I use my active DI box as a buffer pedal? The PRS SuperModels amp sim calls for a buffer pedal to obtain the original...

DanPopRockGuitar
replies: 9 views: 734
John Eppstein 6 days ago

Hi, I'm looking for a new bass head. But I have one important constraint, I'm not playing with a cabinet, we like to have our...

Hatov
replies: 4 views: 450
John Eppstein 6 days ago

Hello guys! I would like to know how long it took you to learn the harmonic sequence of C's from the moment you started...

soundspace73
replies: 8 views: 527
John Eppstein 6 days ago

Hello All, I'm looking for suggestions for some of the best Nashville guitarists to add to my iTunes list. Just want totally...

camacozie
replies: 19 views: 956
smlaws 6 days ago

s many know, guitar speaker needs some breaking-in time to sound the best they could, but I was curious to find out what exactly...

belensky
replies: 4 views: 669
tINY 6 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search