The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Guitars for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

So many guitars, so little time

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,297 views: 663,791
Sascha Franck 1 week ago

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 14 views: 19,078
BarcelonaMusic 7th July 2018

Hey guys, I am a music teacher and I coach a rockband at our school. They are about 14-16, and recently at school gig I let the...

Tylerbush
replies: 18 views: 494
biscuitdough 10 minutes ago

Hello fellow Slutz! Recently I bought Amplitube 4, which, while being a handy bit of kit and does sound decent, isn't really...

Tripotnik
replies: 1 views: 82
John Eppstein 28 minutes ago

Hey all, So I've been considering buying a kemper profiler for a while now for DI recording. The type of music I make is in...

carlessadam
replies: 70 views: 4,933
tkaitkai 39 minutes ago

This may be common knowledge amongst you guitar mavens. sorry if that's so. I just revisited the G&LDP site today (first...

onewire
replies: 5 views: 400
John Eppstein 43 minutes ago

Mods: no hard feelings if you need to eradicate this post if it breaches Gearslutz T&Cs! A quick heads up about a new...

Skol303
replies: 0 views: 1
Skol303 51 minutes ago

Hi, first post here. I am referring to the amp's specs and am trying to figure out confoosed what does "XLR line...

Dramanovel
replies: 3 views: 97
John Eppstein 1 hour ago

I have a 1993 Fender Blues Deville 4x10 amp that is suuuper loud. I came across a Two Notes Captor (8ohm version) at a used music...

edaub1
replies: 0 views: 51
edaub1 1 hour ago

I am a blues player and I have an American Strat and a used Les Paul that sounds great. I played a American Telecaster today and...

Jason rocks
replies: 64 views: 1,843
nyne 4 hours ago

Hey So I am using a Scarlett 2i2 2nd gen, which I can gladly upgrade if needed, but my question is, what monitors would you...

znerk
replies: 6 views: 462
znerk 5 hours ago

Hey guys, So I have replaced the stock bridge pickup in my GRG250DX (basswood) with a Dimarzio X2N, keeping all the electronics...

kh10697
replies: 4 views: 279
cooker 14 hours ago

Hi, I'm looking for the best possible VST amp modeller - not fussed about fx etc, just how "real" the amps...

alligatorlizard
replies: 25 views: 23,444
NikHz 15 hours ago

So, drummer turned guitarist here. I've gotten relatively knowledgeable on over the past five years or so, but now I've come to...

Un_Illuminate
replies: 0 views: 124
Un_Illuminate 16 hours ago

I'd love to hear from others what their checklist for a new guitar looks like. What does your first day with a new guitar...

Lady Gaia
replies: 12 views: 384
Lady Gaia 18 hours ago

There's been a lot of discussion about whether or not single coils are suitable for metal. Well, in my (and my co-guitarist in...

wyldelyfe
replies: 11 views: 479
wyldelyfe 21 hours ago

Anyone have an idea on the 1176 settings for the 1st Van Halen album on Eddie's guitar? Thanks! -Jack

Jackdc100
replies: 1 views: 294
kafka 22 hours ago

Was trying out a great sounding bass and then noticed that unfortunately there was some buzzing on the top string. They said...

RoyFan
replies: 5 views: 315
John Eppstein 23 hours ago

I'm considering purchasing one of these devices (Kemper or Fractal Audio) to add more amplifier choices to my recording studio....

tom682
replies: 14 views: 1,370
patshep 23 hours ago

Please could anyone do my tone comparison survey, its for a research project on how to find the best metal tone. Send me your...

WillTheGuitarGuy
replies: 2 views: 304
ShadowAMD 1 day ago

Can anybody help me date my VOX AC30 amplifier please? I bought it in about 1996. As you can see from the photos, it has...

reubenayres
replies: 4 views: 331
latweek 1 day ago

hey guys, I was wondering what are your opinions on the worst digital delay pedals out there? Sterile, plastiki, cold what ever...

Amer312
replies: 79 views: 7,456
guiatr_fiend 1 day ago

The Digitech Trio Plus is a fun toy, but there are some things that people need to understand if considering buying this. The...

Kiwi
replies: 87 views: 45,848
davang55 1 day ago

Anyone try a Stetsbar Pro II? Thinking about buying a Telecaster and adding one rather than my normal route of adding a...

thenoodle
replies: 3 views: 360
vincentvangogo 1 day ago

Chapman Guitars ML1 Standard Modern Lunar - $439 Jackson Pro Misha Mansoor HT7 FMCB - $659 Solar Guitars A2.7WHM - $678 Everyone...

darryllouis245
replies: 5 views: 341
Tnevz 1 day ago

So to make it quick as possible, I am right now a bedroom guitarist who plays with some friends usually using a fender champion...

gman90
replies: 301 views: 6,983
John Eppstein 1 day ago

I'm really interested in what went into the Dimebag Darrell tone during his Pantera-era (think Mouth For War, By Demons Be...

Stamos6669
replies: 13 views: 9,150
John Eppstein 1 day ago

I am very much into Connan Mockasin and his sexy chorusy guitar sound. But it's like there is more to it than just chorus....

Fuzzfilip
replies: 2 views: 6,442
SnowmanSoup 2 days ago

Greetz There is a lot of discussion here and all around really that portrays Guitarists as rather mindless, uneducated egoists...

enorbet2
replies: 364 views: 5,974
norfolk martin 2 days ago

Any of you guys own a s2. I've never owned a prs a buddy let me borrow his 2001 custom birds 22 fret With trem. It's really cool...

boomer81
replies: 5 views: 380
Tnevz 2 days ago

I just purchased the Fishman Triple Play Midi Guitar Pick-up. Works great in terms of tracking and latency. If I were to strictly...

moderndaydavid
replies: 13 views: 3,988
Machine lover 2 days ago

Stumbled across this mystery tube amp recently - a lead / bass head, with a Bite control for the lead section. No idea if it...

pingpongpete1
replies: 4 views: 313
pingpongpete1 2 days ago
replies: 269 views: 5,976
vincentvangogo 2 days ago

When I play guitar, certain notes cause a vibration that makes a tube to make a rattle when certain notes cause a vibration. Any...

Jason rocks
replies: 46 views: 1,172
enorbet2 3 days ago

I’ve been using Torpedo’s Wall of Sound... mostly with the Celestion IRs Is there a better software IR loader?

bgood
replies: 1 views: 304
simhaw 3 days ago

Hey all I am in the market for a vintage 2203. Can some of you tell me what dealers/stores around the USA I might hit up,...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 5 views: 358
allphourus 3 days ago

Very recently my wife passed away and I was put into contact with her brother whom I had never met or spoken with. Turns out he...

Lance Lawson
replies: 1 views: 303
RicTone 3 days ago

Hi gearslutz fellas! The fretboard in my Chapman has a rather strange dirt in it, as the following pic shows. Imgur: The magic...

infanterk
replies: 3 views: 301
AnthonyG 3 days ago

Hey all! This is an announcement for Boredbrain's newest product, Transmutron, which is now available for pre-order. It's a Dual...

soundshaper
replies: 0 views: 232
soundshaper 3 days ago

Looking for a pedal that can do the pitchdown effect like the Meris Mercury 7 pedal does. When you play a note, the note glides...

rids
replies: 8 views: 457
analogkid85 3 days ago

I have a Gibson ES-446s. It is fully hollow and has a solid carved spruce top. Is it safe to install a Bigsby (the type you don't...

prospect
replies: 1 views: 282
Macky 4 days ago

Earlier this week, I tracked my fourth Gibson J45 in the last, maybe, year and a half. They all sounded kinda gutless and puny...

Brent Hahn
replies: 23 views: 838
Brent Hahn 4 days ago

I have been looking for one of the less expensive Gibson SG models. They seem to get very favourable reviews and there seem to be...

ErnstVonStroheim
replies: 12 views: 2,363
Mikhael 4 days ago

Hey i love my MiM Std Strat, but i miss the Humbucker Sound and i can't decide between those 2. Both 2018 Models. Played the...

kashmvnyl1fe
replies: 0 views: 250
kashmvnyl1fe 4 days ago

An AC powersupply (instead of DC) was used with my Behringer Flanger Machine. Now it wont come on. What component most likely...

Somebodyperson
replies: 4 views: 286
Somebodyperson 4 days ago

Here's a couple of mine. Class 5 & PRRI

blakestree
replies: 72 views: 6,105
blakestree 5 days ago

Guys I bought a used 59 bassman reissue a couple years ago. It it the earlier version that came with the blue back eminence...

Jfingaz123
replies: 31 views: 768
enorbet2 5 days ago

Hey everybody, Connecting my Boss RC-3 looper to a Genelec studio monitor XLR input (which is the one and only input) produces...

assaf
replies: 1 views: 120
John Eppstein 5 days ago

I just bought my first fender strat over the net. Ive owned a strat before, but it wasn't fender. Finally bought the real thing...

dudiross
replies: 4 views: 376
John Eppstein 5 days ago

Curious if anybody has played any amps and cabs by 3 rd Power (including their Wooley Coats line) And also any Port City amps...

KevWind
replies: 13 views: 500
KevWind 5 days ago

Hotone released the VStomp Amp one day before NAMM 2018, works both in PC and Mac, supports VST/AU/AAX plugins and Standalone...

Candymars
replies: 13 views: 2,399
Candymars 6 days ago

Hello earthlings, I need your help, before life ends in some horrific brutal or sad way, i need to record music, snd idé the...

Underjorden
replies: 2 views: 273
ElliotG 6 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search