The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Tonewood Amp
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,524 views: 815,407
User4114 3rd July 2020

Going to have to take a zero-tolerance one-strike approach on this stuff because some of you guys just can't seem to stay out of...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 6,290
Whitecat 24th February 2020

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 18 views: 36,668
Roll Tape 21st January 2020

Has anyone ever been this full loaded ****ing nasty. I mean mostly live just ****in killing it. I’ve seen the guy once it was...

boomer81
replies: 30 views: 1,663
Snorktop 2 hours ago

Holy ****. I’ve known all the hits. my whole life. I’m 38. Priest and maiden never really got it l. I liked maiden. And...

boomer81
replies: 0 views: 68
boomer81 4 hours ago

Hi, My guitars sounds cheap and I really want to "fix" it and make it sounds more professional. I records my...

aviorrok
replies: 200 views: 3,649
piano 5 hours ago

Which one do you prefer? Same performance; diff EQ settings. Thanks in advance.

Jeff Hayat
replies: 10 views: 220
coreyspencer 6 hours ago

Looks awesome... Neural DSP Quad...

tjontheroad
replies: 32 views: 4,860
tjontheroad 7 hours ago

So I recently tried out the OX box. Marshall Jubilee-OX Box-RME Fireface. Thought it sucked, sent it back. Any point in...

Terence T
replies: 34 views: 725
Yuri Kogan 7 hours ago

Hi fellow noise makers, I've been making songs with my computer and a moog synth for a few years... I guess you could say what...

Riot07
replies: 308 views: 6,074
Yuri Kogan 7 hours ago

This comes up a couple times a year so I thought I would share. I would imagine the numbers would be through the roof for GC...

noah330
replies: 8 views: 792
RicTone 8 hours ago

First up, please be aware that I'm a "hack" guitarist. :) I had an old BC Rich that I purchased 2nd hand, probably in...

stixstudios
replies: 10 views: 422
John Eppstein 10 hours ago

I am not the most knowledgeable guy when it comes to equipment so I really need some help here. I am looking to purchase an...

TKM 34
replies: 41 views: 1,272
John Eppstein 11 hours ago

Hello, I am in need of advice of those who have acquired more speaker load knowledge than I. Thanks in advance for your input....

ggrey
replies: 39 views: 791
enorbet2 11 hours ago

Who makes the best (tight and reliable) male and female 1/4" speaker jacks and barrels?

nomoreflakes
replies: 3 views: 145
Jim Williams 16 hours ago

I have a grand to spend for 2 amps for recording but then I thought thay maybe there could be an amp that would work for both....

camomiletea
replies: 14 views: 539
waldie wave 1 day ago

Being a guitarist in a punk band, I'm testing the waters for some tube combos that offer a thick overdrive sound. The kind of...

TwistedGlass
replies: 2 views: 130
Jim Williams 1 day ago

Any recommendations for a decent guitar compressor pedal? I never used one live before, but love what comps do to my sound in...

AnalogBrain
replies: 271 views: 300,190
doorknocker 1 day ago

I’m looking to buy a new guitar but I want one that would sound best with use with amp sims. I’ve read somewhere that amp...

lucasmusic
replies: 14 views: 637
Progger 2 days ago

so in my band, i use the boost on my lovepedal plexi 100 and it sounds amazing. gives you more volume but also adds a bunch of...

hedgehognrown
replies: 7 views: 219
vintagelove 2 days ago

hi! this is my first gearslutz thread, so sorry if im doing anything wrong. anyway, i have a 1969 fender bantam bass amp (that i...

heavymachete
replies: 16 views: 418
noah330 2 days ago

Hi, a few years ago I came into possession of what my friend had told me was a bass cab from the Acoustic. Not being a bass...

YouGotTheSilver
replies: 18 views: 5,907
standup 3 days ago

VOX AC30HW2 with alcino blues - inside pics and mods I have opened up my new AC30HW2 to see what is inside. The hand wiring...

piano
replies: 35 views: 1,032
piano 3 days ago

I was reading something a while back about modifications that can be done on stock pickups to get better sound. Is there a...

Rockrz
replies: 61 views: 8,032
John Eppstein 3 days ago

Friends, I recently recorded 4 songs of guitar / synth, indie pop tunes. Some recording at home, some in a pro studio. Some DI...

Mimmos Username
replies: 31 views: 571
John Eppstein 3 days ago

I'm starting a new series of compact amplifier demos to sort of 'test the versatility' of my amps. By the end of this series I'll...

Guitarjon
replies: 34 views: 1,041
Guitarjon 3 days ago

I am setting up a fairly high end home studio and trying to determine the best way to record electric guitar. I currently have...

AndyG1
replies: 8 views: 455
Arseny 3 days ago

Hi, I am looking for the best Fuzz pedal for my needs. I am thinking of getting a pair of Zvex Wooly Mammoth 7's but didn't...

Chad Sterling
replies: 32 views: 4,128
Ph1lby 3 days ago

I've been soloing real Marshall tracks that I overdubbed in 60s, 70's, 80's sessions. I've also been looking at various youtube...

thenoodle
replies: 8 views: 582
Pali 4 days ago

I feel like im cursed by tube amps. And i live in the middle of nowhere and a tech is a couple hours each way. And i gotta make...

boomer81
replies: 24 views: 1,679
noah330 4 days ago

Just wondering whats hot/not interesting out there. I'm after a clear, blistering, boiling fuzz tone. Or anything...

nomoreflakes
replies: 32 views: 893
noah330 4 days ago

I'm in the market for an electric 12-string. For years I owned a Gibson ES-335-12, an instrument that I tried hard to love (and...

nightchef
replies: 23 views: 452
noah330 4 days ago

I made a comparison of 11 Celestion speakers. No post processing (not even lowpass/highpass) to give the fairest representation...

TecksMusic
replies: 9 views: 496
RicTone 4 days ago

The Amp is FENDER Supersonic 112, I can't find out what ohm my speaker is... can you help me find out (images attached)

imslicc
replies: 21 views: 378
monkeyxx 4 days ago

So I'm looking to find the perfect tremolo upgrade for my strat. I've stumbled across two new systems that try to bridge the...

Tiggerdyret
replies: 8 views: 1,220
John Eppstein 5 days ago

Hi! So... I'm interested in knowing if anyone here has any experience with - and love for - vintage german tube amps? There's...

SSharif
replies: 17 views: 1,710
John Eppstein 5 days ago

I recently tried two guitars, same hardware, same body wood, the only real difference was the top, ash vs maple. The maple...

SkyPirate
replies: 4 views: 190
Mikhael 5 days ago

I have a bunch of pedals I use with synthesizers. Right now I have the pedals on the floor because I'm out of desk space but that...

photofractal
replies: 1 views: 154
nedorama 5 days ago

Does anyone have experience with the Harmonix 12 string effect pedal? Or a similar product? Couldn’t tell from online demos...

RoyFan
replies: 6 views: 224
kslight 5 days ago

With the volume all the way down on the Lehle and the Apollo preamp, the input volume for my guitar is almost clipping. I tried...

79adam79
replies: 0 views: 130
79adam79 6 days ago

this is an example of tone available using the Strymon Iridium pedal. folks have been asking me about it, so i made a...

batsbrew
replies: 32 views: 2,026
TheNorithGroup 1 week ago

Got this recently and put a demo together for anyone interested in the instrument. https://youtu.be/ra6ALMxBdtQ

MusicWithMarky
replies: 0 views: 159
MusicWithMarky 1 week ago

Hi guys, i am from india and a newbie with guitar. I started learning guitar before 6 months on a Cort AF590MF 6 string electro...

drashkum
replies: 6 views: 310
piano 1 week ago

Can anyone recommend a model of hard-shell case for a Jazzmaster that doesn't force you to take the tremolo arm off? Does such a...

Shannon Adkins
replies: 3 views: 258
Andrew4ik 1 week ago

I was just thinking of all these little cheap amps i've picked up used, and wanted to start a list of great studio amps for...

patshep
replies: 88 views: 2,530
DiodeBridge 1 week ago

Hi! A few months ago, I launched a YouTube pedal review channel. Nothing very exciting at first glance, you might say. I'm...

foreverbroke
replies: 1 views: 364
foreverbroke 1 week ago

I have always loved this lead and its sound. Can anyone tell me how that tone is create?

dft3670
replies: 28 views: 16,425
dft3670 1 week ago

Does midi sync just work for you? The problem Try as I might, I can't get the pedal to synchronise to midi, which is a...

jaaaames
replies: 0 views: 176
jaaaames 1 week ago

I need advice on guitar amps for a very subby DSP-driven rig. In Spectral Gates I'm presently running an Orange Tiny Terror...

dub3000
replies: 11 views: 311
John Eppstein 1 week ago

Memo to you guys who demo and critique guitars on YouTube: To effectively show us a guitar, it's not necessary to show us how...

Brent Hahn
replies: 35 views: 1,117
John Eppstein 1 week ago

Hello, I have a MIM Fender Blacktop Jaguar that I really enjoy. However, like many here, I am a tweaker, and have been slowly...

sirjuxtable
replies: 2 views: 268
sirjuxtable 1 week ago

can you recognize pedals in this picture? thanks

casilino23
replies: 4 views: 337
jasses 1 week ago

So I bought my first electric guitar, Yamaha Pacifica, 112 J, and I found it awesome as a beginner guitar so anyone here upgraded...

MMRmusic
replies: 2 views: 239
Yuri Kogan 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search