The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Guitars for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,426 views: 715,789
Dano Clam 1 week ago

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 18 views: 24,749
audioforce 4 weeks ago

I'm a clean player. I like very clean tones (Most notably John Frusciante) and I just can't get my high end to sit so well....

ty45
replies: 85 views: 1,352
audioforce 24 minutes ago

I've always been frustrated trying to get a good live acoustic guitar sound and I have invested many hundreds of $ thru the years...

Rob Coates
replies: 10 views: 437
pimket 1 hour ago

Hello there, A few days ago a friend brought his '68 Custom Vibrolux over and we reamped Guitar tracks through his amp and my...

Fiedelfinn
replies: 48 views: 1,470
chipss36 2 hours ago

I have an old high school friend who wants to sell her fathers old guitar and amp. Its a 1963 Strat. She says it hasn’t been...

henryrobinett
replies: 11 views: 411
tsma 3 hours ago

What does a couple frets on a Les Paul cost now a days. If I need my Epiphone Les Paul's 2nd and 3 rd frets replaced, would that...

mark1971
replies: 5 views: 395
enorbet2 3 hours ago

I'm looking to put together a portable rig specifically for the studio (professional studios where there are cabs and mics / home...

Plasma Face
replies: 9 views: 231
Arthur Stone 3 hours ago

Rome Yamilov, the fine guitarist with Indian-American blues provocateur, Aki Kumar, had his gear stolen from his car in the SF...

theblue1
replies: 3 views: 401
dpsbb 3 hours ago

Hello all, I am Corwin, a new user here. I was wondering what your thoughts are on the price of a vintage 1958-61 Gibson GA-5...

CorwinHell
replies: 57 views: 1,344
John Eppstein 3 hours ago

James Curleigh, I think the honeymoon is over and I am personally still seeing a Gibson that does NOT put out CONSISTENT quality...

piano
replies: 13 views: 1,048
norfolk martin 4 hours ago

Signature Guitars. Its annother way that the guitar manufacturers are trying to hose everybody. I found this lovely tome from...

audioforce
replies: 178 views: 4,542
John Eppstein 4 hours ago

After wiring up my Stratocaster, I was curious that it was not hum cancellng with the standard 5 way switch. For a set of rails...

mark1971
replies: 29 views: 571
mark1971 4 hours ago

Another self-explanatory topic. There's been discussion and various theories regarding strings expressed in another recent...

audioforce
replies: 23 views: 583
John Eppstein 4 hours ago

Hi all! I've seen mixed info about this around the internet...and of course Electro Harmonix is going to recommend you use their...

zackdavidmusic
replies: 3 views: 346
John Eppstein 9 hours ago

Hi all, I acquired this guitar and I'm trying to work out what it is. - I know it's from the late 70s/early80s. - It's...

Ed_23796
replies: 31 views: 1,042
John Eppstein 10 hours ago

I'm planning on purchasing a JCM800, but I'd like to know which one is the best to get. I want to be able to get that 80s thrash...

Force101
replies: 20 views: 782
CEG85 11 hours ago

Greetings, Been going nuts lately exploring new guitars and potential partscaster builds.......just because. In this...

rauchman
replies: 33 views: 5,472
kennybro 14 hours ago

Hi Everyone - new to this so forgive me if I'm not getting the etiquette right! Wonder if anyone's got any suggestions - I...

Tomfo
replies: 11 views: 458
Mikhael 14 hours ago

Hello all, I am the proud owner of a Sunn O))) alpha 115 amplifier head. I disconnected it from the original speaker it came...

hfdz0
replies: 9 views: 551
dsmithinator309 15 hours ago

This thing is crazy good! https://youtu.be/wLOL-OuwWUY If you are sick of finding nothing but crappy phone vids please do me a...

Gmork
replies: 0 views: 270
Gmork 1 day ago

Hi all! The title says it all One thing: NOT spring reverb. Again: NOT SPRING REVERB Also, not anything that compress...

ponkine
replies: 32 views: 1,376
baskervils 1 day ago

Hey Cats, I have an old beat up JC-120 which looks to be a million years old and been on 73 world tours, sounds awesome and I...

incubism
replies: 41 views: 45,126
Blindekinder 1 day ago

I know it may be a bit early, but do any of the lucky 1000 have thoughts on the new Life Pedal from EQD and Sunn O)))?

blacksad
replies: 4 views: 454
kslight 1 day ago

Here's a couple of mine. Class 5 & PRRI

blakestree
replies: 128 views: 11,728
konkon 1 day ago

OK Here's the challenge for all you modelers/simulators/emulators and digital prodigies. I chose a very simple tune with a...

enorbet2
replies: 69 views: 1,393
enorbet2 2 days ago

My SUNN O))) Alpha 115 combo amp has a speaker that is much too large and loud for my current purposes, so I disconnected the...

hfdz0
replies: 32 views: 2,730
John Eppstein 2 days ago

Hi I new to the forum and was looking for some thoughts suggestions on pups. I recently put a set on Seymour Duncan alnico pro ii...

Serius41
replies: 48 views: 1,267
kafka 2 days ago

I've looked around alot online and haven't found a similar thread to what I'm looking for - I've got a Bob Burt 2x12 cabinet...

eddievanwailin
replies: 1 views: 389
Janne19691 3 days ago

I really like the sound of it when the drums are put through. Anyone can identify this pedal? It starts at around...

neoking
replies: 1 views: 352
stella645 3 days ago

I'm building a new guitar and want to experiment with a combination of 2 magnetic and one piezo pickup. I'd like to simply use...

grannis
replies: 28 views: 631
John Eppstein 3 days ago

Didn't notice these configured like this a few months ago. They were all richlite.

thenoodle
replies: 11 views: 809
enorbet2 3 days ago

Specifically, I’m looking for something that can selectively do and/or, sounds great, is flexible, and has a nice...

pimket
replies: 6 views: 338
Zoobiedood 3 days ago

Hey guys, do you know the model of the guitar of the attached picture? Maybe you could help me.

zinedine
replies: 2 views: 387
guiatr_fiend 3 days ago

Hello everyone, I currently have an Squier Affinity P-Bass with upgraded Fender Vintage Pickup. I'm willing to change the pots...

The Tenant
replies: 17 views: 424
Dr. Mordo 4 days ago

OK Here's the challenge for all you modelers/simulators/emulators and digital prodigies. I chose a very simple tune with a rather...

Moonwhistle
replies: 3 views: 419
audioforce 4 days ago

I know, only I know the answer to this question. So, quickly off the top of my head, I say, "if it'is a real '71 Tele...

AZBluesTracks
replies: 17 views: 943
John Eppstein 5 days ago
replies: 1 views: 406
Moonwhistle 5 days ago

Hi Everyone, I'm thinking about replacing the pots on my mates Fender FM212R amp, as the pot shafts have snapped off most likely...

Lloydotheweirdo
replies: 2 views: 348
John Eppstein 5 days ago

Hi guys, I haven't had the time to spend much time online researching the subject lately, so I am curious about the newest...

Fantomaz
replies: 39 views: 1,492
bgood 5 days ago

10 years ago I happened upon a 1967 Hagstrom Electric 12 String in a local shop, it was $500, I tried it and had to have...

psychedonhigh
replies: 15 views: 545
Jim Williams 5 days ago

Hope you like it, I love the ADA MP1 :) cheers! -GZ-zmoHDXw

rockappalla
replies: 7 views: 599
piano 6 days ago

I'm shopping around for the noisiest, most obnoxiously hot single coil to throw in an old strat of mine. It's for a lot of...

RondeMay
replies: 7 views: 465
John Eppstein 6 days ago

So I borrowed a friend's Pigtronix Infinity Looper over the weekend and now I need to buy a looper pedal. Question though,...

jparis51
replies: 6 views: 418
Bob Ross 6 days ago

Hello, I just got an Ovation Celebrity CC074 acoustic bass guitar with 9v piezo pickup. I've never dealt with a piezo or...

zwiebelspaetzle
replies: 1 views: 301
Mikhael 6 days ago

Guitar is 1.5 years old, kept in a decent environment. Check the link for a video of the buzzing. It's on the high E string frets...

studiobuild
replies: 5 views: 528
legato 6 days ago

Hey all, So I've been considering buying a kemper profiler for a while now for DI recording. The type of music I make is in...

carlessadam
replies: 91 views: 11,094
cwillms 6 days ago

man I'm about to pull the trigger on a blue 2019 les paul special dc. I loved my jr. it had a lollar. I recently sold it to get a...

boomer81
replies: 0 views: 297
boomer81 6 days ago

I just purchased the Zvex Fuzz Factory and I'm loving the versatility, however, I wish it had a wet/dry blend control to blend...

GuitarDude570
replies: 0 views: 289
GuitarDude570 6 days ago

My apologies if this is not the appropriate forum ... Hi all, I'm a bedroom guitarist for health reasons. I have good...

Fredenando
replies: 2 views: 337
Bushman 1 week ago

Hi, I´m looking for a combination of (analog) Autowah and WahPedal in one unit. Do any of you know of such a device? In...

TonvaterJan
replies: 4 views: 431
DiodeBridge 1 week ago

Hi all. I'm a guitar hobbiest, playing at home only. I'm tired of having my Fender BJ amp in my front room because I also have an...

Stringbob
replies: 30 views: 1,178
Lethem 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search