The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Reverb.com
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,489 views: 760,377
Roll Tape 5 days ago

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 18 views: 30,252
Roll Tape 5 days ago

Hi there I would like to purchase my first guitar soon and I want to cover a range of indi rock to pop songs. Any tips ideas...

desperate dan
replies: 11 views: 482
Ed Driscoll 12 minutes ago

Looking for a a good solid all around bass amp for the studio. I'd like to have an Ampeg...although I'm open. Any major...

Jamz
replies: 31 views: 23,139
enorbet2 13 minutes ago

So after a couple of years of giving a Kemper a real solid go, I'm through. Through with cold, harsh distortion that's not much...

Terence T
replies: 206 views: 6,084
Yuri Kogan 20 minutes ago

Has anyone played a Squier J Mascis Jazzmaster and not got on with it? I ask, because mine arrived today and I'm blown away,...

JohnCordy
replies: 4 views: 596
JohnCordy 43 minutes ago

I'm thinking of buying an Ibanez electric guitar having played mainly strats and teles for years. I play mainly rock and blues...

reubenayres
replies: 11 views: 565
Sascha Franck 1 hour ago

So, according to some micing a cab is easy, for others not so. Anyone tried one of...

sniff
replies: 6 views: 456
John Eppstein 2 hours ago

There aren't really good videos of demos showing the MIDI capability. What do you guitar players think of the Studio MIDI...

PhilSound
replies: 0 views: 127
PhilSound 2 hours ago

After trying a number of acoustics, from a Martin D-28, D-18, and a J-45, I chose the J-45 (vintage reissue banner logo). Not...

mikoo69
replies: 14 views: 491
Yuri Kogan 4 hours ago

It’s been racking my brain for awhile now, I’m still quite new to the music production world but I am on the lookout for a...

Skyrah Music
replies: 1,571 views: 43,235
Hired Goon 4 hours ago

Hello, this is my first post here! I have the opportunity to get either an original Fender Blues Deville 4x10 OR a Music Man...

glogandr
replies: 25 views: 521
chrischoir 5 hours ago

This is the most challenging riff I can play. It starts out relatively simply (!?) and then just gets harder from there over...

Mooncat84
replies: 57 views: 1,433
pencilextremist 6 hours ago

Hi, all ! As the title suggests it, I am more and more enticed to add a 12 strings to my guitar set. Probably not now, but in...

cubic13
replies: 28 views: 667
RBHan 6 hours ago

One of the most iconic riffs in rock history from one of the most legendary guitarists in rock history! Is this Clapton's best...

Mooncat84
replies: 9 views: 531
Mooncat84 6 hours ago

Hi, there! :) Recorded this videos comparing these two pedals when dropping tune. Hope it's useful for...

Del Rei
replies: 0 views: 260
Del Rei 7 hours ago

Hi slutz, I'm researching what cable to use between my tube guitar amp and my 2x12 cabinet in my studio. I was using a normal...

andymac24
replies: 41 views: 26,354
John Eppstein 9 hours ago

On the Dual Reverb preset 11, stereo in, stereo out, I noticed consistently if I ran audio through the pedal for probably around...

DevonB
replies: 0 views: 506
DevonB 15 hours ago

Hi, As the title suggests: I was gifted a cheap looking guitar in terrible condition by a friend who wasn't using it. I'm...

LilQuestionAsker
replies: 17 views: 532
Bstapper 17 hours ago

Hi ! As the title says, I'm looking for some tips which can help me to dial in a nice tone with a real overdrive pedal (Boss...

el_narvalo
replies: 56 views: 1,087
Yuri Kogan 18 hours ago

I have a G&L bluesboy which is basically a Tele but with a humbucker in the neck. I got it for an amazing deal and it’s a...

Jorg
replies: 7 views: 705
LeoSlayer 19 hours ago

Hi guys, so I am looking for any creative ideas and opinions. Something I have tried to handle for years in different ways and...

konkon
replies: 7 views: 387
konkon 20 hours ago

Now I wanna sell all my three amps (princetone Ri, JMI 30/2, Bad Cat Mini) and buy an old Fender Twin Blackface 1964. Wanna...

Arseny
replies: 15 views: 532
John Eppstein 1 day ago

So I'm interested in trying out a new way to record my badass little Peavey Prowler tube combo after I read some guy talking...

Mind Riot
replies: 8 views: 335
Mind Riot 1 day ago

Technique? Style? Writing? Showmanship? Looks? Uses tube amps? Uses sims? What? :cowbell:

eternalsound
replies: 83 views: 2,173
robert82 1 day ago

So I was listening to some online demos of something else awhile back and the guy happened to kick on what turned out to be a...

Ragan
replies: 3 views: 802
GreenNeedle 1 day ago

hi, is it somehow possible to extract a DI signal from an already mic-recorded distorted (e.g. metal) guitar to reprocess it ITB...

lowtech
replies: 2 views: 419
John Eppstein 1 day ago

Hello! I have a Vox AC15vr, playing a tele thinline, i like the amp, but for me even with the treble all the way down, and my...

noisebleed
replies: 6 views: 686
Sjiens 1 day ago

Hi all. How authentic is the Boss Sy-300? If I played a raw oscillator sound say… will it sound like a raw oscillator? and how...

greg.bassman
replies: 23 views: 3,047
krisbg 1 day ago

I'm looking into some ways to record guitar relatively quietly at home and wondered if anyone could offer any advice regarding an...

mellowjazzdocent
replies: 21 views: 7,279
sniff 1 day ago

I am experiencing something weird with my OD pedals all of a sudden as they relate to my amps. Regardless of which amp I plug...

Alrod
replies: 6 views: 491
Yuri Kogan 2 days ago
replies: 52 views: 1,586
pimket 2 days ago

Hey guys. So I got a 2nd amp and I would like to try some stereo (My reverb and tremolo pedals are stereo). What is the best and...

Adaptive
replies: 4 views: 278
Adaptive 2 days ago

So, my attempt at using a modeling amp just for band practice has failed me, as suspected. It sounds horrible - flat, harsh, no...

eternalsound
replies: 8 views: 469
Zep4Eva 3 days ago

I would really like to buy a standalone 6v6 power amp. Any info or advice? Does anybody make standalone tube power units like...

joecandy
replies: 6 views: 488
mbrebes 3 days ago

Has anybody installed the Kinman p-90 hx humless pickups? I need a replacement p-90 and I want less noise. Opinions?

ljefe
replies: 15 views: 1,025
ljefe 3 days ago

I've not played in years and can't even remember the last amp I owned, but I'm dusting off the cobwebs and looking at getting...

Whatisvalis
replies: 66 views: 3,522
Yuri Kogan 3 days ago

I got my Marshall Silver Studio 2525H in split vinyl recently from Musicstore.de for a good price. I think it was 666,- or...

Guitarjon
replies: 2 views: 338
Guitarjon 4 days ago

If I run an amp into the Palmer that's more than 100 watts, will i fry the Palmer? I have an ampeg portaflex in which I'd like...

Unknown soldier
replies: 2 views: 282
John Eppstein 4 days ago

I'm trying to buy a steel lap guitar and I have no idea where to start. I thought I wanted a DOBRO but then I did more research...

Royaldeadman
replies: 118 views: 11,863
John Eppstein 4 days ago

So, I bought a bunch of tubescreamers so you don't have to... Ibanez TS10 (japan) Ibanez TS9 (japan reissue) Behringer Tube...

JohnCordy
replies: 5 views: 325
JohnCordy 4 days ago

Hi folks, I've been looking to pick up a new amp for recording bass for a while. However i recently had the experience of...

I.R.Baboon
replies: 54 views: 1,268
tINY 4 days ago

Recently I heard a 1970s Gibson Thunderbird bass for the first time, that I know of at least. I was surprised how unique, huge,...

imhungry
replies: 5 views: 374
John Eppstein 5 days ago

Hey gang, I recently picked up a Fender '65 Princeton reissue for my studio. Love it. In case anyone wants to hear it...

InGameSound
replies: 3 views: 256
Reverb 5 days ago

Hi everybody, I own a 2015 Gibson Tal Farlow, which mounts two Classic '57. Since I don't just play jazz anymore, I need...

Francesco Chieff
replies: 8 views: 382
Bstapper 5 days ago

Looks awesome... Neural DSP Quad...

tjontheroad
replies: 16 views: 1,884
Football 5 days ago

Hey :) First time on here. Was amazed at the quality Reverends. Pickups sound amazing, particularly their P90's. Surprised they...

Hana
replies: 1 views: 245
tINY 5 days ago

I just got myself one of these old spring reverbs yesterday (actually an Eagle RA859, the american market version was the...

Santiago
replies: 6 views: 1,879
Santiago 5 days ago

I'm considering purchasing one of these devices (Kemper or Fractal Audio) to add more amplifier choices to my recording studio....

tom682
replies: 153 views: 20,898
Angus V 6 days ago

Similar but not the same to another thread I saw today. I need a small, cheap bass amp for rehearsing in the studio. It'll be...

henryrobinett
replies: 21 views: 610
Scragend 6 days ago

Any suggestions would be great. Thanks

ampegfreak
replies: 23 views: 9,414
John Eppstein 6 days ago

Seriously, what's gotten into this place? I get that amp sims are the most exciting thing to happen to guitars in the past 30...

mdme_sadie
replies: 37 views: 945
mdme_sadie 6 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search