The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Tonewood Amp
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Going to have to take a zero-tolerance one-strike approach on this stuff because some of you guys just can't seem to stay out of...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 1,735
Whitecat 24th February 2020

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,491 views: 777,032
maggotspawn 3rd February 2020

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 18 views: 32,511
Roll Tape 21st January 2020

Technique? Style? Writing? Showmanship? Looks? Uses tube amps? Uses sims? What? :cowbell:

eternalsound
replies: 891 views: 29,645
gogglesdown 1 hour ago

Hi everyone, could anyone give me reviews on 3rd party Fender IRs for Strymon Iridium? I'm not unhappy with the stock ones at...

Francesco Chieff
replies: 1 views: 163
grannis 9 hours ago

Hello everyone, Just looking for opinions on the Yamaha THR 100H Dual, it's not a recent amp but it seems pretty amazing with...

ConfusedWave
replies: 5 views: 351
tINY 13 hours ago

Not familiar with music2me but I thought this might be of interest, 6-month subscription for £1/€1, regular price...

Cabirio
replies: 1 views: 138
Kozmos88 18 hours ago

So I have a Great JVM Joe satriani head and a 1960 cab, also my great lil 15w crate practice amp that I use with some pedals. ...

Nickpu
replies: 11 views: 292
Nickpu 22 hours ago

Looking for a decent sounding budget nylon string guitar. Something under 300. Just looking something to play around while at...

jadoss23
replies: 7 views: 396
Piedpiper 1 day ago

I am the proud owner of a brand spanking new Martin 000-15m, all solid Mahogany guitar. I loved the sound of this little...

j. r. parker
replies: 4 views: 361
Yuri Kogan 1 day ago

my list below looking for some recs on stable playable necks. I've owned 9 guitars and every one of them except the Parker had...

cporro
replies: 21 views: 671
Yuri Kogan 1 day ago

If I am not breaking some kind of rule here by asking, The Gear Page seems to have discontinued The Pub forum. Is there some...

lame pseudonym
replies: 73 views: 3,831
hello people 1 day ago

Since I started my studio I have bought more and more amps. When someone comes to the studio I want to be able to capture any...

matt3310
replies: 24 views: 503
sniff 1 day ago

I really like the double bass sound, my perfect example is "So What" from Kind of Blue. I play cello,...

PatrickFaith
replies: 68 views: 1,879
adi77 2 days ago

***this is EXCLUDING UAD products which i know for a fact are fantastic. This is for amp sims that don't require hardware units...

Elian20
replies: 15 views: 597
sniff 2 days ago

Quite an underrated pedal, thought it's worth making a video to show what it does.. any feedback welcome...

adi77
replies: 0 views: 143
adi77 2 days ago

There is no visible markings or numbers. Appears to be made well.

Chains_91
replies: 1 views: 177
RayHeath 3 days ago

There aren't really good videos of demos showing the MIDI capability. What do you guitar players think of the Studio MIDI...

PhilSound
replies: 34 views: 2,220
Bstapper 3 days ago

Recorded with a hand-held, but isn't a Marshall amp the best:

froleich
replies: 68 views: 2,723
kingoftheslutz 3 days ago

Hi, not much of a guitarist here but want to get a tone something like in Disney's Can You Feel the Love Tonight:...

JRIII86
replies: 0 views: 152
JRIII86 3 days ago

Hello, I am seeking clarification on whether I should purchase a digital or analog mixer for my home studio. I plan to record my...

DanPopRockGuitar
replies: 8 views: 382
nedorama 4 days ago

A friend brought over a Silvertone 1330 widow maker amp. I told him it needs an isolation transformer to operate safely. The...

tigerzilly
replies: 9 views: 603
enorbet2 4 days ago

- Cheap (under $300) - Easiest to play (any fingering at any speed) - Reliable internal hardware (no malfunctions if I take...

Flashmasterson
replies: 51 views: 1,701
John Eppstein 4 days ago

I have an ADA MP1 I'm running completely dry (I totally ganked your settings Michael Wagener) into my Peavey Classic 50:50 into 2...

Matt300ZXT
replies: 7 views: 758
Slicklickz 4 days ago

Hey Gearslutz, I could use your help. I'm trying to capture the John Mayer Envelope Filter sound for a couple spots in my...

Matt.campbell
replies: 3 views: 507
nedorama 4 days ago

Hey, I'm the owner of the Koch Powertone III amplifier. Question about the channel: can gain be at a higher volume than volume? ...

Foretaste
replies: 3 views: 324
enorbet2 5 days ago

Anyone tried this? It's a feedback simulator that's just come out. Softube tried something like this years ago but it was...

Liverpool
replies: 3 views: 334
Liverpool 5 days ago

After 20 years of professional playing and 10 of Uni Teaching I decided to share the knowledge I accumulated so far in terms of...

Onemuso
replies: 5 views: 378
Onemuso 5 days ago

Simple as that really. What inspired you?

mdme_sadie
replies: 90 views: 3,743
12ax7 5 days ago

Hi. I've had an ART Tube MP lying around for a long time, not using it for anything. Reading a little about it I see it can be...

TomRus
replies: 3 views: 223
Slicklickz 5 days ago

Hi all, I just bought a gorgeous Gibson SJ200, and was very disappointed finding that the Fishman Aura Ellipse pre-assembled in...

rofus
replies: 6 views: 5,795
rofus 6 days ago

Hey all! Long time lurker, first time poster! Looking for some advice on putting a new neck on my Fender Jaguar. I play in a...

spacecataz
replies: 7 views: 2,025
tINY 6 days ago

The output jack on a guitar/bass is something I realized I didn't know too much about. I was wondering what was out there for...

imhungry
replies: 92 views: 2,365
nosebleedaudio 1 week ago

Hello, This post is just a plea for advice and help on recording/mixing electric guitars. I recently helped a friend...

MicahJude
replies: 34 views: 1,180
MicahJude 1 week ago

On the Dual Reverb preset 11, stereo in, stereo out, I noticed consistently if I ran audio through the pedal for probably around...

DevonB
replies: 3 views: 936
DevonB 1 week ago

hey everyone, i've recently got myself a 35rt amp, and i have a question/problem... on the dirty channel, i notice that the...

shpongled
replies: 8 views: 368
shpongled 1 week ago

I have a Friedman Buxom Betty head and cab combo that I want to pair with another amp or 2 to make a great and giant sounding,...

thadsguitar
replies: 6 views: 386
norbury brook 1 week ago

Looks awesome... Neural DSP Quad...

tjontheroad
replies: 23 views: 2,853
Sofort 1 week ago

However, I can and do, because this is me. I'd chalk it up to a lot of practice, but I never really did whole lot of...

froleich
replies: 22 views: 947
thenoodle 1 week ago

Every time I take my fingers off the strings I get crazy buzzing and noise. I was recording the other day and thought I had a...

flipoff1
replies: 68 views: 127,502
John Eppstein 1 week ago

A year or two ago I got this EVH 5150 III 50W EL34. Before I chose to get the EL34 version I also checked out the 6L6 version and...

Guitarjon
replies: 3 views: 401
Jim Williams 1 week ago

Name your best affordable guitars (under $1000) for recording. I have a few at my studio that frequently outshine...

Patrick Norton
replies: 43 views: 5,617
Talpa 1 week ago

Hearing a buzz/rattle/resonance from amp on some notes mostly on the low E (C/C# seems the worst) Problem is it happens with 3...

ZafreeMusic
replies: 4 views: 446
John Eppstein 1 week ago

What is this amp??? I believe its from the late 60's early 70's. The Head and matching cabinet for this amp have just the...

markustg
replies: 5 views: 1,141
Renaultfool 1 week ago

The switch on my pedal board(SKB Stage 5) got changed to positive tip and it has rendered my VB-2 useless. In doing some research...

smlaws
replies: 8 views: 540
smlaws 1 week ago

Hi all, Frequent reader, first time member/poster, hoping for some recommendations. I’ve always learned what I’ve needed...

Sifunkle
replies: 10 views: 695
JLast 1 week ago

Hi guys! I have a Mini Rectifier which is plugged to a Torpedo Live loadbox inside a rack via a standard powercable (8...

ludospin
replies: 10 views: 491
ludospin 1 week ago

Hello, I'm on the hunt for a delay pedal with the following features: - dedicated tap tempo or input jack for tap tempo...

CreationLeague
replies: 10 views: 463
Reverb 1 week ago

I want to assign the 8 pots and 9 faders on my Impact LX 88+ keyboard to the plugin controls in Amplitube 4 inside Cubase 10....

DanPopRockGuitar
replies: 3 views: 273
DanPopRockGuitar 1 week ago

Hey all, I just got a new (used) Keeley Compressor Plus and it seems that the pedal itself is clipping (I know this because if...

sirjuxtable
replies: 3 views: 307
sirjuxtable 1 week ago

Just a heads up for everyone, Yamaha announced today that they're recalling all Line 6 Relay G10 products (G10, G10S, G10SR,...

knippy
replies: 3 views: 606
pgiles 1 week ago

So many of my favorite bands used Mesa Duals all through the 90s/00s. On one hand, that means I must like them, but on the other...

audiovisceral
replies: 71 views: 13,106
Snorktop 1 week ago

Recently picked up a 1964 Mustang on Reverb and I would like to change the bridge due to corrosion from years of use. Where...

Swatman
replies: 3 views: 349
Swatman 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search