The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Guitars for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored By Reverb.com
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,453 views: 732,505
VitoND 5 days ago

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 16 views: 27,144
audioforce 29th May 2019

Ok, so I am interested in discussing this to see what you guys have to say. I have a little story here, goes something like this....

Karloff70
replies: 111 views: 2,009
vincentvangogo 33 minutes ago

Hello all, greetings! So I recently began experimenting with some free amp sims and IR loaders. It is pretty hit and miss as I...

Bruxo Negro
replies: 0 views: 21
Bruxo Negro 54 minutes ago

Hi I understand the whole reamping thing. I have a clean guitar track recorded in my DAW, that I want to send to my head....

salbinti
replies: 8 views: 403
bgood 1 hour ago

This is for those who cannot blast away with a mic'ed cabinet and want to improve their guitar tones. Please try to hit on a few...

Our History
replies: 60 views: 5,454
EvilRoy 2 hours ago

I've posted a variety of related questions here and on other sites, so this may seem vaguely familiar, but I've arrived at the...

SoPro
replies: 4 views: 449
tINY 2 hours ago

Title says it all. But I am interested in the results if you have recorded using the UBS interface or from the headphone/line out...

jonljacobi
replies: 0 views: 64
jonljacobi 2 hours ago

Hi guys, I just bought a 2001 Fender Pro Concert Reverb amp. It's 4x10" speaker configuration, with 4 Eminence-made...

Joebas
replies: 6 views: 518
Joebas 2 hours ago

Any ideas how they got the main long, sustained guitar tones in this Neu track from their album Neu 75? Amp feedback? Compressor...

Deleted 691ca21
replies: 5 views: 820
whiteaxxxe 4 hours ago

I was practicing the other day and noticed that my ÷ 13 JRT 9/15 amp's volume dropped significantly. Yesterday I turned it on...

Alrod
replies: 6 views: 389
Alrod 6 hours ago

Until a while ago I wasn't really aware of what Hughes & Kettner was doing. I don't really know why because now that I'm...

Guitarjon
replies: 3 views: 393
littleeden 8 hours ago

I've been a huge Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier fan for as long as I can remember. Needless to say I was pretty stoked when I got my...

Guitarjon
replies: 0 views: 137
Guitarjon 9 hours ago

Looking for all around acoustic guitar for soloing, strumming, picking, fingerpicking, ( but with DI for live playing) . I...

TS-12
replies: 68 views: 2,375
hello people 13 hours ago

Hello everyone! I'm planning to replace my old Peavey Bandit 112 with the modeling amp. With modeling amps I do get a lot more...

zile20584
replies: 0 views: 385
zile20584 1 day ago

Hi Guys! I have a MESA BOOGIE SATELLITE 60 combo amp. It has only one channel but the volume knob is push/pull for boost. It has...

SapioC
replies: 1 views: 494
John Eppstein 1 day ago

Hey all, So I've been considering buying a kemper profiler for a while now for DI recording. The type of music I make is in...

carlessadam
replies: 94 views: 13,109
ibon67 1 day ago

I am fond of pedals with very padded / muffled tones that sound a bit like you are going through an old 4 track machine,...

baskervils
replies: 5 views: 524
enorbet2 1 day ago

I love how the rhythm guitar sounds on this track: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpZAvFag5SQ I can of course hear the chorus...

illia
replies: 4 views: 485
pquinn 1 day ago

I’m looking into a Chorus pedal (my first, haha). I was eying the EHX Neo Clone but then noticed that EHX Memory Boy has a...

tonyzmith
replies: 3 views: 421
John Eppstein 1 day ago

I just received my new large Gator Pedal Board (with bag). I was thinking about getting one and the next day it was discounted...

ryevick
replies: 8 views: 485
ryevick 1 day ago

I recently purchased a used Ampeg B15-N tube amp with speaker. Since this was the first tube amp I purchased I am wondering if...

morepunkthanu
replies: 6 views: 496
John Eppstein 1 day ago

I don't normally have a problem with some of the inexpensive hardware you can buy on places like eBay. I've done many budget...

wrgkmc
replies: 0 views: 429
wrgkmc 1 day ago

A question for those of you who play out more than I do. I have pretty much retried after playing and running sound at the local...

norfolk martin
replies: 198 views: 6,456
norfolk martin 2 days ago

Hey guys, I'm looking at picking up a new cab for my Bassbreaker 15 head. Until recently I was borrowing a friend's big 4x12...

willmarshall
replies: 3 views: 555
willmarshall 2 days ago

Are there any vintage Equalizer / EQ pedals that have special qualities? I think most folks avoid them because they are noisy,...

baskervils
replies: 3 views: 593
tINY 2 days ago

I have discovered that I really like the tone of the CV-75, to my ears they are like a v30 with nicer cleans. Are there any 2x12...

TheCaptain910
replies: 2 views: 351
silveradodays 2 days ago

Hello, I am trying to find a vertical 2x12 cabinet with G12t-75 speakers in it, but I am having difficulty finding one. Any...

TheCaptain910
replies: 0 views: 310
TheCaptain910 2 days ago

Dear Gearslutz, I am about to purchase a Marshall origin 20 head and have decided to build my own 2x12 cabinet. I am currently...

TheCaptain910
replies: 2 views: 474
tINY 2 days ago

I have a project 1995 MIM Fender strat that I started on, but hit a snag. I stripped the body with a heat gun and the cracks...

markustg
replies: 4 views: 426
Mikhael 2 days ago

I did a gig this weekend replacing an ailing member in another band. They all tune to Eb, telling me, "Everyone does it...

Mikhael
replies: 130 views: 5,414
SoundSlinger 2 days ago

Hi all, I'm looking at getting an ABC box so that I can have an acoustic guitar going to: A) Genz Benz Shen 100 Acoustic Amp...

Jazzy
replies: 9 views: 887
SoundSlinger 2 days ago

So I recently really got into fingerstyle. I have beautiful Martin D-28, but the action on it is quite high and it has medium...

Billenius
replies: 24 views: 991
patshep 2 days ago

I have always loved this lead and its sound. Can anyone tell me how that tone is create?

dft3670
replies: 26 views: 13,309
enorbet2 2 days ago

Hi all! The title says it all One thing: NOT spring reverb. Again: NOT SPRING REVERB Also, not anything that compress...

ponkine
replies: 51 views: 3,085
audiospecific 3 days ago

I'm putting a new neck pickup in my HH Highway One Strat. Until last week it had a pair of humbucker-sized P90s with a fairly...

willmarshall
replies: 11 views: 457
Zoobiedood 3 days ago

I just scooped up a 1969 Ampeg Jupiter b-42x. Rare out here in the Canadian West and not much in the way of online chatter for...

dranzangos
replies: 0 views: 413
dranzangos 3 days ago

Electro-Harmonix announced this week a nano series reissue for the beloved "Ram's Head" Big Muff Pi fuzz...

danielkov86
replies: 2 views: 439
dranzangos 3 days ago

Hi Everyone I am a singer songwriter mostly, and I mic my acoustic. however there are times now where I need to DI an acoustic...

trock
replies: 16 views: 986
scrubs 3 days ago

Hey Guys, I'm looking for some help contrasting these. In reading everything i found so far, they seem almost identical except...

Adaptive
replies: 0 views: 556
Adaptive 3 days ago

Didn’t see a music theory sub forum on the GS list anywhere, so I’ll post here as I’m writing on guitar. Feel free to move...

DJElectricDaddy
replies: 7 views: 516
audioforce 3 days ago

I've been loving the sound of my Fender PJ bass going in to my 1994 Fender Blues Deville into my Two Notes Captor 8 and recording...

edaub1
replies: 42 views: 1,291
Brent Hahn 3 days ago

Hi all, I have this hollow body guitar: http://www.root-studio.com/tmp/forum_resources/Hagstrom-Viking-IN.jpg The pots...

stefangs
replies: 4 views: 399
stefangs 3 days ago

Funny, these days when I go into the studio I feel a bit overwhelmed with the myriad of choices I've accumulated over the years....

Justin1524
replies: 2 views: 383
Reverb 4 days ago

Hi guys, I'm new herf, and I thought it would be the perfect place to see if anyone has used one of these, or would know of...

Gilmour Butts
replies: 9 views: 1,541
John Eppstein 4 days ago

... blimey, the bloke had a LOT of gear. Almost 1100 lots in the auction (it's in progress as I type) and the first 1000 or so...

SoundSlinger
replies: 2 views: 447
TurboJets 4 days ago

Hey everyone, looking for some advice on how to record a combo amp in the live room without signal loss from a long cable in the...

digg
replies: 39 views: 1,007
Yuri Kogan 4 days ago

Hi everyone :) I have a Boss GT-6 multi-effects pedal and am looking to purchase a 50W guitar amp to use with it (just for...

Konsider
replies: 53 views: 1,276
audioforce 5 days ago

So here is a thread for people to post pics and information about partscaster Strats. It seems to me that there are a ton of...

audioforce
replies: 148 views: 3,782
Bstapper 5 days ago

Hi, I really love the acoustic guitar (I think it’s acoustic) at Intro of song. How can I get this...

aviorrok
replies: 1 views: 396
TurboJets 5 days ago

Ok so Let me start by listing what I'm using... Amp: PRS Archon 100 Head Interface: Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Load Box: Fractal...

ABainalves
replies: 5 views: 218
nedorama 6 days ago

Have you guys heard Tool's new album Fear Inoculum abduction it sounds incredible, the bass and guitars are out of this...

Lethem
replies: 42 views: 2,802
DistortingJack 6 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search