The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Guitars for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,359 views: 691,904
Dezb1 1 day ago

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 15 views: 21,700
Oo3riyog 1 week ago

Does anyone put any focus on this? Do you play fast licks like the days of the '80's? I've personally never seen ..say, a...

eternalsound
replies: 14 views: 202
John Eppstein 30 minutes ago

Just a quick question concerning my 59 Fender tweed Vibrolux. I have never noticed before but when I turn my tone all the way...

urbanopolis
replies: 5 views: 197
urbanopolis 40 minutes ago

I just got my hands on a 1964 Fender Deluxe Reverb with alligator skin. Does anyone know if this was a custom factory job or...

tigerzilly
replies: 33 views: 446
John Eppstein 1 hour ago

I never really gave much thought to the ES series until Kings of Leon and I've been playing Stratocasters for years, but I'm...

avalanchecanvass
replies: 163 views: 15,404
enorbet2 2 hours ago

I've spent countless of hours trying to find the exact flanger pedal or rack they used for this but to no avail. Track is...

So Long
replies: 1 views: 98
Rolsen 3 hours ago

Guys, can anyone tell me which capacitor is being used on this guitar? Has treble bleed, does not it? Thanks!

gilmanoel
replies: 0 views: 51
gilmanoel 3 hours ago

-The better vsti prices seem to be around 100-200 dollars. Samples of good gear and toned for you by a pro, if one knows the...

cooker
replies: 10 views: 173
dcwave 5 hours ago

Just curious. What's the trend going on with the 30 and under? Pics would be fantastic. kfhkh

eternalsound
replies: 173 views: 4,502
Dezb1 5 hours ago

I am a blues player and I have an American Strat and a used Les Paul that sounds great. I played a American Telecaster today and...

Jason rocks
replies: 308 views: 10,907
Dezb1 5 hours ago

Bought this for £20 from a charity shop a couple of weeks ago (I posted this on a different part of the forum as I didn't know...

Dezb1
replies: 11 views: 336
Dezb1 5 hours ago

Hi everybody. I recently moved to another country and sold my previous Vox due to its difficulty to bring it with me. I'm looking...

fra.bia
replies: 15 views: 746
bgor 10 hours ago

As the title says. All the songs where you know for sure (or you can clearly think) that the guitar tone is obtained with a fuzz...

Kimi777
replies: 16 views: 461
Lethem 11 hours ago

Which one would you prefer? Has anyone tried both and can compare them? Both offer something similar: The ability to blend a DI...

jibber
replies: 2 views: 110
jibber 11 hours ago

Hey all, I'm in pursuit of trying to achieve a nice, clean and vibey tone. I have an American Fender Stratocaster (fresh...

ohbobo78
replies: 6 views: 266
ohbobo78 11 hours ago

I have an old Ampeg vt-22. It has an external amp jack on the back I was reading The recording studio handbook by John Woram. It...

kittyfranco
replies: 0 views: 94
kittyfranco 12 hours ago

Hey everyone, long time lurker. I've been scouring the internet for this question for about a week now with no answers! I made...

JDNHBAND
replies: 3 views: 223
tINY 12 hours ago

I'm finally taking the plunge and getting a Line 6 Helix Floor Processor. I already have a Firehawk 1500, of which the only...

Sad Darwin
replies: 66 views: 2,058
Slicklickz 14 hours ago

Just bought a brand new Fender American Elite Strat HSS (2 noiseless v4 and one humbucker) and started noticing buzz/hum on all...

Sword in Hand
replies: 0 views: 146
Sword in Hand 1 day ago

I have a semi-hollow with SD '59's. I've had it about 15 years, and it's sounded quite nice through various amps / rigs in...

danhedonia
replies: 2 views: 253
John Eppstein 1 day ago
replies: 38 views: 1,939
Avening 1 day ago

I have searched and searched for the answer on Gearslutz because I am sure it's been answered a million times, but I can't find...

xep3vu
replies: 8 views: 457
John Eppstein 1 day ago

For some time now the biggest struggle I have found when it comes to making music is how to practice my guitar playing, the way I...

sfilipee
replies: 35 views: 1,165
wrgkmc 1 day ago

Hello, everyone. I won an auction on eBay for a '50s Magnatone lap steel guitar. A really cool guitar in superb condition that...

Tenderness46
replies: 5 views: 313
Mikhael 1 day ago

Hi guys, I am thinking of buying an active bass to compliment my Fender jazz which I love but is not for everything. I am...

Ivorydom
replies: 5 views: 3,356
HighEnd 1 day ago

Picking up a nice Gretsch hollowbody G5422TDCG this week and going to need to tame the squeel. Been looking into how I'm gonna...

jml designs
replies: 28 views: 948
John Eppstein 1 day ago

I have a Fender Blackface Showman Head in mint condition. Caps changed and everything worked on to make like a new 65 head. I...

Stevieneve
replies: 13 views: 465
Jim Williams 1 day ago

The Les Paul. The guitar of idiots, glam stars like Slash, green Day - people who only play power chords ... That's what I...

cpaf
replies: 22 views: 732
Jim Williams 1 day ago

Hello, I've had some experience with amp/cab simulator guitar effects. The case is overdrive/ distortion - amp sim - cab sim -...

emosms
replies: 7 views: 400
Mystic38 1 day ago

Not in the sense its not turning on, but that its turning on but there is no sound coming from it, when it worked perfectly fine...

UndergroundLab
replies: 3 views: 281
ElliotG 2 days ago

Hi all, I am looking to purchase both a Laney irt 2x12 combo and an orange ppc112 cabinet. Can I hook up the Laney so that I...

Lloydotheweirdo
replies: 10 views: 292
enorbet2 2 days ago

By chance I happened to find someone selling two 12” guitar speakers that are the same make and model that I would use if I...

Gustavzs
replies: 3 views: 319
Mikhael 2 days ago

are these speakers intended for guitar or bass? i ask because they're in a 4x10 which looks very bass-y but they seem like...

stuisthebest
replies: 3 views: 297
Mikhael 2 days ago

Any recommendations for online guitar lessons for a beginner? Do you have a favorite? Any I should avoid? Thanks, Derrick

dmauldin
replies: 5 views: 337
cooker 2 days ago

Fancy a Cab and Head in my studio...was looking at a Marshall JCM 800 and 1060 cab on eBay... I’ve not got a real...

Sleazy_Rider
replies: 31 views: 799
Sleazy_Rider 2 days ago

I've been listening to this album a lot, and it's making me just want to play my tele through my little tweed...

patshep
replies: 22 views: 1,100
theblue1 3 days ago

Been saving a while for a really nice acoustic as a step up from my current Faith guitar. The last year I've been mainly lusting...

Hermetech Mastering
replies: 3 views: 269
Alsongs 3 days ago

Hello, can someone recommend USA based guitar music only labels (instrumental rock, acoustic nlyon guitar with a bit of latin...

FoxMulderFBI
replies: 2 views: 245
kslight 3 days ago

I love the look and I think I would love the scale. But for a guitar that everyone seems to love (and is very expensive) why is...

bash
replies: 100 views: 8,224
RicTone 3 days ago

I am going to wire up my first rack system. I am making the cables. I am wondering if I should use a thick cable like Mogami 2524...

Ikslopot
replies: 5 views: 278
foldback 3 days ago

Hey everybody, just had a few questions... I have a 2016 68 Custom Vibrolux Reverb and it's pretty noisy. Both guitars that I...

beatthediese
replies: 3 views: 285
enorbet2 4 days ago

I've read up on all the tell-tale signs of a RIC fake and I'm just not sure if this one is too good to be true. Gut tell me that...

ianwhooper
replies: 15 views: 1,446
Jim Williams 4 days ago

i was looking for a little info on this stuff. i'm in possession of a 9004 (solid state) preamp and 9060 two-channel power amp....

stuisthebest
replies: 2 views: 418
stuisthebest 4 days ago

Just scored a sweet new Gibson ES-335 2018 Anchor Stud with Bigsby. Seriously cool sounding guitar and a real pleasure to play....

Chevron
replies: 3 views: 305
vincentvangogo 5 days ago

I thought we could use one of these threads, like the vocal mic thread Post what was your bass chain today Mine was SX P...

monkeyxx
replies: 78 views: 2,098
Guitarist9891 5 days ago

Here's a couple of mine. Class 5 & PRRI

blakestree
replies: 107 views: 8,953
Musiclab 5 days ago

This distinguished gentleman was spotted just now at Chambery, France. If so, safe travels!

grannis
replies: 19 views: 1,057
Kimi777 5 days ago

Hi fellows! I'm wondering how do u clean / maintenance / repair ur vintage effects. These days, multi effects / vintage...

Michaeltn86
replies: 4 views: 517
Michaeltn86 5 days ago

Hi, it would be cool if someone can tell me some details about dearmond pickups. i did a little research, but did not find the...

custom85
replies: 65 views: 3,494
audioforce 5 days ago

Curios what you guys think of the tone: YouTube

dead pan
replies: 10 views: 1,167
Johnnyelgato 6 days ago

I bought this head/cab from a garage sale and am having trouble finding info on the cab. The head is a B25 and after some...

Bguzaldo
replies: 3 views: 595
Pierke 6 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search