The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Guitars for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

So many guitars, so little time

Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,268 views: 637,985
Sascha Franck 1 week ago

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 9 views: 15,503
Hermetech Mastering 3 weeks ago

I have a chance to trade this guitar for a drum kit but I know very little about it except that it was made by some guys that...

cavern
replies: 6 views: 268
cavern 1 hour ago

I heard a song from a friend where he did both and I was kinda taken aback, as "mine sounds like crap!" just going D.I....

BarcelonaMusic
replies: 1 views: 144
Brent Hahn 3 hours ago

Hi everyone, I've tried to look for a topic addressing my issue but each setup is different (plus I do not possess the logical...

bleachboy
replies: 2 views: 109
bleachboy 3 hours ago
replies: 274 views: 4,514
clump 4 hours ago

hi i just bought an expensive guitar (2700$) , the 2017 ltd edition , the magome and i wanted to know : 1st if anyone has...

darkmaster
replies: 2 views: 97
darkmaster 5 hours ago

So for a while I was saving up for a Marshall tube amp. It looked great, and I really felt like I needed to get a tube amp no...

isaacmacias
replies: 4 views: 236
Blast9 5 hours ago

Well, the time has finally come to get rid of the G-Force robo tuners from my 2015 LP Classic as it has stopped talking to the A...

littleeden
replies: 11 views: 304
littleeden 10 hours ago

I keep changing guitars over and over, i used to keep them forever, i get picky and sell and trade, my most recent was a trade...

patshep
replies: 20 views: 674
toowrongfoo 19 hours ago

I have two rack units. they both have loop in/out. they both have bypass. Is there a rule I need to learn so I can loop them...

Jaybird
replies: 0 views: 142
Jaybird 21 hours ago

i've recently purchased a Mesa TC50 that i love. it can do so much! one thing it can't do is a Vox impersonation which is fair...

nigeldaddy
replies: 6 views: 299
enorbet2 1 day ago

I have a Mesa Dual Rectifier, DBX 166xl (mainly for noise gate and some compression), Morley Power Wah, and want to add a delay...

ImNewAtThis
replies: 4 views: 301
ImNewAtThis 1 day ago

I went to visit sam ash on 34th street yesterday, and i was amazed at the prices on some guitars, I have only ever bought one new...

patshep
replies: 116 views: 3,557
patshep 1 day ago

I'm looking for a nice bass amp for my home studio. I realize this, as many other things discussed on this forum is very...

erluna
replies: 80 views: 22,163
GreenNeedle 1 day ago

Anybody remember a micing system introduced by Zyldjian in the 80s? As I recall it had it's own little mixer and 8 or 10 cuboid...

clump
replies: 7 views: 446
Bob Ross 1 day ago

Been staring at my own pedal board lately and all I really want to do is start to scale it way down and keep it simple. Got...

Inca
replies: 59 views: 2,189
PVJesper 1 day ago

1962 Strat

Here's a 62 Strat I bought last year, it was in a bad way and really un-playable due to a bow and twist in the neck, it also had...

phil.c
replies: 34 views: 998
phil.c 1 day ago

I recently made a deal on a Rickenbacker 650. It was on consignment with a really odd (horrible) bridge pickup. It was...

tINY
replies: 22 views: 400
Frank_Case 1 day ago

Hi everyone. New guy here. Hope you guys are doing fine. I'm trying to get some help regarding shipping my amp. I bought...

TeleCastro
replies: 5 views: 347
John Eppstein 1 day ago

I'm trying to buy a new ESP EII Arrow, Studio Gears had one, I called them and the owner Don says he has one in stock. So I paid...

Michelle911
replies: 7 views: 380
Noisewagon 1 day ago

Is anything, on the used market, around $500 worth writing home about, or even sport wood over? Something with onboard reverb...

enroper
replies: 39 views: 6,748
enorbet2 1 day ago

This is going to be long. Sorry. I've got a beautiful old 60s Ampeg guitar amp at the studio right now, but it is clean. At...

Disco1Disco2
replies: 39 views: 644
enorbet2 1 day ago

I got a brand new Ibanez Prestige RG752AHW-AWD last week and I love it. I could write all day long about this guitar but I...

Guitarjon
replies: 0 views: 192
Guitarjon 1 day ago

I'm looking to buy an electric guitar with great, very, very hot humbuckers, and a floyd rose that'll reasonably stay in tune....

Schwarzwald
replies: 15 views: 605
guitarenvy 2 days ago

Greetings, I had ordered a used Ibanez S770PB through Guitar Center as the result of being on the hunt for something more...

rauchman
replies: 31 views: 774
ponzi 2 days ago

Worldwide too, unlike Fender who are USA-only at the moment. Huh. The days of plentiful bricks and mortar are numbered for...

Whitecat
replies: 138 views: 3,584
John Eppstein 2 days ago

Hi, I have a couple of questions about my current set-up... I run an acoustic guitar into a danelectro delay > MXR EQ...

LukeC84
replies: 0 views: 220
LukeC84 2 days ago

Hey all, So I've been considering buying a kemper profiler for a while now for DI recording. The type of music I make is in...

carlessadam
replies: 34 views: 1,865
johnd5412 2 days ago

Hi, all. I am looking for a high quality PTP bedroom amp. Back in the day, I recorded at a studio in NY's Lower East Side...

I play in a ban
replies: 8 views: 357
tsma 2 days ago

Alright so I found a guitar (slammer) in my uncle's house that his wife was to sell. I kind of want to piece it together in my...

Floydzone
replies: 4 views: 240
Floydzone 2 days ago

Hi all, I have recently embarked into the world of being a singer-songwriter, playing my acoustic guitar live at small venues...

Mr. Kelly
replies: 82 views: 3,889
Hold the Mayo 2 days ago

Since we have such an interesting thread of cool pedalboards, I though there must be some great looking and tone monster guitars...

darkhorse
replies: 950 views: 138,136
rauchman 2 days ago

Hi, I have several (different) pedals that can be controlled my MIDI CC signals. For example you can change the Wet/Dry mix, or...

Vmusic
replies: 14 views: 345
Vmusic 2 days ago

Yes, you read that right. I'm trying to reproduce my own sound lol. The problem is, I have not been able to reproduce my sound...

tonewheelz
replies: 24 views: 770
ProgFree 2 days ago

I recently picked up a Two Notes Captor. Does exactly what it says, easy to use, and seems like a pretty good value. One thing...

Metal123
replies: 0 views: 213
Metal123 3 days ago

Hi guys, few days ago I came across this video and I really like the guitar sound at 21:30. Couldn't you help me find out what...

Goronzo
replies: 2 views: 327
baskervils 3 days ago

I just bought a neck humbucker from ebay. It's wound right about what you'd want a neck humbucker to be wound, about 7.6kOhms. ...

lame pseudonym
replies: 62 views: 1,529
Mikhael 3 days ago

I have a song I'm doing with the guitar tuned down a semitone, so the E string is really Eb...the chords in the song are C#m,...

hello people
replies: 7 views: 395
John Eppstein 3 days ago

Hi all, im in the middle of soldering some new speaker cables for guitar cabs and have a question. I had always bought Neutrik...

sounds&words
replies: 4 views: 291
octatonic 3 days ago

I have a Strymon Dig, a neo mini vent, and a Boss RV-6. They are all stereo but only the Boss has 2 inputs. I'm going to run mini...

Famudeedo
replies: 1 views: 253
ElliotG 3 days ago

Hello. A couple of weeks back, I posted about taking my newly acquired (old) JC120 in for repair. Well I got it back today....

th902
replies: 33 views: 2,142
starbrite 3 days ago

Hi, I got a Gibson LPJ 2014 120th, which is surprisingly better guitar than I expected and an improvement especially after...

midiboss
replies: 5 views: 337
John Eppstein 3 days ago

I have two guitars right now, a passed-down Mexican Strat, and an Epiphone Les Paul. I've been thinking about getting another...

isaacmacias
replies: 9 views: 421
John Eppstein 3 days ago

So I'm about to pull the trigger on a 1983 Fender Elite Strat. The Ty Tabor guitar. The precursor to the Clapton strat. If anyone...

Strangeland
replies: 6 views: 293
Frank_Case 3 days ago

Hello, My 59 Vibrolux just started producing a very strange sound that I've never had an amp make. I was playing normally...

urbanopolis
replies: 3 views: 276
Frank_Case 3 days ago

Sorry for the lame title, but I figured it would catch a few eyes. So here's what I'm wondering? How does one get that really...

ColourSurround
replies: 73 views: 8,897
Frank_Case 3 days ago

I’m weighing options for a silent guitar recording rig in a writing room I’m setting up on the top floor of my house. If...

nightchef
replies: 23 views: 921
Frank_Case 3 days ago

I generally use locking tuners, but I know of 3 ways to string a guitar. 1: "Traditional"....though the hole, one wrap...

Joe Porto
replies: 30 views: 756
teleharmonium 4 days ago

I would love an AER but cant afford one. Looks like the little fishman Minis are pretty good fro the money and I have tied and...

ivansc
replies: 3 views: 312
Mikhael 4 days ago

I built a fretless Strat primarily for Ebow and Film Scoring crazy experimentation. It is currently a SSS, but I want to make it...

ChrisJoyeMusic
replies: 5 views: 394
RiF 5 days ago

I'm working on some tracks for guitar library project, I'm not getting paid upfront so my budget is self funded and hence pretty...

bigbongo
replies: 0 views: 247
bigbongo 5 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search