The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Guitars for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,338 views: 685,549
blakestree 9 hours ago

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 14 views: 21,034
BarcelonaMusic 7th July 2018

I play guitar in a jazz trio (bass and drums), how could i achieve a more ambient/airy sound with delay and reverb without...

G34RSLU7
replies: 39 views: 737
John Eppstein 3 minutes ago

I'm a lefty and about to learn guitar with hopes to be really good. I've got two options 1. Learn to play upside down...

TrustGear
replies: 78 views: 18,416
untitled73 13 minutes ago

Hello, this is my first post in the guitar section, so thanks for reading! Part of my freelance work involves teaching music...

DoctorSonic
replies: 8 views: 282
tINY 1 hour ago

I'm reading the other thread right now on VST amp sims and I'm perplexed as to the praise that sims get compared with real amps....

ty45
replies: 673 views: 9,564
enorbet2 1 hour ago

I'm considering picking up a '69 Silverface Bandmaster Reverb (head, with a Tube rectifier I believe) from a friend of a friend...

RunnyKine
replies: 16 views: 338
enorbet2 2 hours ago

Hey all, I'm in the market for a very small, portable guitar amp for zero-latency monitoring of direct guitar recordings to be...

nightchef
replies: 67 views: 1,084
Reverb 3 hours ago

I haven't been able to try this pedal in person but from the many demos I've listened to it sounds like on some of the longer...

guitar_dude
replies: 21 views: 3,624
baskervils 5 hours ago

Anyone recorded with these? I was listening to a Night Ranger album called Man In Motion from like late 80's (its got that...

Blast9
replies: 9 views: 13,487
Mylithra 5 hours ago

I can't say I'm overly impressed with this guys singing... he's OK but his guitar playing is maniacal and crazy good. Please...

enorbet2
replies: 79 views: 1,542
EvilRoy 8 hours ago

I noticed yesterday that when the pickup selector was in positions 1, 3 and 5, there was noise added to the sound (particularly...

TASSIVEMITS
replies: 1 views: 141
Zoobiedood 9 hours ago

Hi, I am looking for a pedal to make a sound like the the wind. Like wind blowing through trees, kind of like you might hear in...

Vmusic
replies: 10 views: 452
foldback 17 hours ago

I think I will try to use my guitar for playing "bass" too. Which octave pedal would be good or best for that? I...

OhmIsh
replies: 14 views: 533
foldback 17 hours ago

Just curious. What's the trend going on with the 30 and under? Pics would be fantastic. kfhkh

eternalsound
replies: 87 views: 1,715
RunnyKine 19 hours ago

Hi, I need advice on acoustic guitar mics. For live on stage and studio recordings. Any good advices on both. If it can be the...

kite
replies: 37 views: 770
ccg 20 hours ago

I'm thinking about buying a new guitar for recording. I play mainly old-style country (slower melodic stuff with some...

deejayen
replies: 12 views: 427
Kimi777 1 day ago

Im looking at a collings 290 with a bridge humbucker and neck p-90. And also a musicman axis hh. I know they are a bit different...

boomer81
replies: 0 views: 164
boomer81 1 day ago

Been pricing this hollowbody and was about to pull the trigger and low and behold there's two identical looking models (same...

jml designs
replies: 7 views: 453
John Eppstein 1 day ago

I'm finally taking the plunge and getting a Line 6 Helix Floor Processor. I already have a Firehawk 1500, of which the only...

Sad Darwin
replies: 18 views: 638
yeky83 1 day ago

I love the attack/spank/sponginess and clarity of the tone. How could i try to recreate this? cranked treble booster into...

G34RSLU7
replies: 13 views: 414
G34RSLU7 1 day ago

HI everyone i have 8+ amps and id like to hook them all to 2- 2x12 cabs so i don't have to keep changing them all the time. Is...

Nikkiwild
replies: 22 views: 861
Vasily111 1 day ago

Hi all, I powered up my Magnatone Twilighter for the first time in months today and I'm suddenly having problems with the...

Overmann
replies: 7 views: 305
John Eppstein 1 day ago

Anywhere I can go to check out the insides of pedals before I buy them? Comparing opamps and capacitors, pots and blah blah. I...

bruvvamoff
replies: 7 views: 460
John Eppstein 1 day ago

I've been at it about a week and a half. The right hand technique is VERY different from a guitar but today it was starting to...

donsolo
replies: 64 views: 1,415
John Eppstein 1 day ago

I know there are many factors to it but how do you think it's being eq'd/for what style, (jazz?)? It seems like the treble is...

congalocke
replies: 11 views: 525
nightchef 1 day ago

Any thoughts about these two units, how they feel and how they perform with cabinet Impulse Responses? (not interested in using...

Aureo
replies: 38 views: 5,807
elambo 2 days ago

Hi everyone. I'm looking for advice. I have an old DigiTech rp7 valve that doesn't seem to be getting any input signal. I can...

Mikec23
replies: 0 views: 220
Mikec23 2 days ago

Sorry if this is a duplicate thread, I couldn't find one. This little box is pretty well what I've been waiting for. It should...

LesC
replies: 18 views: 1,743
zerocrossing 2 days ago

This is a ross distortion clone I got from eBay. Apparently it's modelled on the Orange model and it has a rc4558 chip inside,...

bruvvamoff
replies: 13 views: 668
bruvvamoff 2 days ago

Looks similar to a Hofner Artist series, what are your thoughts?

ae0nn
replies: 0 views: 104
ae0nn 2 days ago

What is your favorite pitch shift pedal and why?

Epignosis567
replies: 31 views: 9,542
monkeyxx 2 days ago

Hi Guys, I'm trying to investigate the root cause of a Hum/Buzz or Ground loop issue in my Guitar Rig. I have tried various...

moffdnb
replies: 8 views: 293
nuemes 3 days ago

HI. I am really stuck on this repair. I don't have the complete service manual. The supplier sent me what they thought was...

computerlen
replies: 0 views: 258
computerlen 3 days ago

Hello, so it seems that I stripped the nut in my Charvel, it has the Korean made 02000. Thankfully, as I have a Schaller German...

saffirepro40
replies: 0 views: 241
saffirepro40 3 days ago

I'm interested in getting a Digitech Whammy sound (pitch shifting plus filters) using plugins only. I think it should be straight...

Lethem
replies: 6 views: 428
zerocrossing 3 days ago

Hi all! A question for JC owners. I play guitar through a wonderful little amp Roland JC-22. It is a stereo amp with a built in...

ffaraday108
replies: 2 views: 349
ffaraday108 3 days ago

I’m very disappointed with the quality of this ES339. It's a brand new guitar, 1 month old, bought from Germany (I'm from...

andreineagu
replies: 12 views: 458
andreineagu 4 days ago

I'm about to pull the trigger on a Godin guitar - either LGX-SA or LGXT. From what I've been able to glean online in various...

TheBardWest
replies: 12 views: 511
TheBardWest 4 days ago

I got an Orange Brent Hinds Terror recently so here's the demo in 4 styles and review: https://youtu.be/mjMOuwnYJmo This amp...

Guitarjon
replies: 2 views: 213
Guitarjon 4 days ago

Excuse my ignorance - I'm sure a face palm or two is in order - but I just realize that I am not 100% certain. I was looking at...

dgkenney
replies: 1 views: 245
Mikhael 4 days ago

I am putting together my first, serious pedalboard. The board that I have in mind is going to be an extensive "one-stop...

Wild Mercury
replies: 2 views: 326
Glamrock80 5 days ago

I am a blues player and I have an American Strat and a used Les Paul that sounds great. I played a American Telecaster today and...

Jason rocks
replies: 198 views: 7,524
kennybro 5 days ago

Hi, I'm looking for the best possible VST amp modeller - not fussed about fx etc, just how "real" the amps...

alligatorlizard
replies: 209 views: 32,803
Sascha Franck 5 days ago

Hi, some years ago I bought off ebay a rebuilt Dual Showman reverb head, silverface cabinet, all rebuilt insides. OT and PT are...

capomonster
replies: 6 views: 398
enorbet2 6 days ago

I’ve got a Strymon R300 that has an extra rail that has 9/12 and 18 volt Option with various mA. I’ve got the Radial Key...

teamsterjim
replies: 3 views: 286
teamsterjim 6 days ago

Since my rig is midi enabled I've taken a look at the Stone Deaf Tremotron. From the YouTube videos it sounds like it can do...

sculptair
replies: 0 views: 243
sculptair 6 days ago

Bought a Helix (love it) and got the Headrush 112 to go with it, the HR 112 is muddy and dark, even cranking the EQ on the Helix...

33db
replies: 3 views: 324
rd2rk 1 week ago

tone around 19:20: YouTube I don't need the exact tone, but something that will get me in the ballpark in terms of...

G34RSLU7
replies: 57 views: 1,060
mark1971 1 week ago

Hi guys, Very new plugin, just released... I love the look of the gui. Wondering if anyone has bought and DL'd the pre...

Blast9
replies: 5 views: 1,641
jheckath 1 week ago

I thought we could use one of these threads, like the vocal mic thread Post what was your bass chain today Mine was SX P...

monkeyxx
replies: 76 views: 1,554
M.S.P. 1 week ago

I am looking for a delay pedal for live applications WITH presets. Right now I use a line 6 POD X3 live as a delay unit. I am...

aaronagre
replies: 37 views: 8,350
Corbindallas 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search