The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Guitars for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,320 views: 676,096
VDB 5 days ago

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 14 views: 20,137
BarcelonaMusic 7th July 2018

Question answered here: Recording a Bass Direct for 60s/70s Tone Hey guys. I’m primarily a guitarist & have little...

goldylocks
replies: 70 views: 1,682
John Eppstein 10 minutes ago

I am a blues player and I have an American Strat and a used Les Paul that sounds great. I played a American Telecaster today and...

Jason rocks
replies: 141 views: 4,858
onewire 44 minutes ago

Hi Guys, I am new on this forum and would like some advice. I need to get some bass tracks done on a project and using my bass...

lagwagon06
replies: 53 views: 1,907
audioforce 3 hours ago

Hi, I am looking to get a new guitar which has two humbuckers. I already have a Jazz Master and I am looking for something for...

Lethem
replies: 88 views: 2,712
John Eppstein 4 hours ago

Which 80's rack effects processor would be the best for guitar? I'm in need of more simple effects such as chorus, delay and...

Simppu
replies: 66 views: 6,340
OldSchoolFool 4 hours ago

I'd mainly be using it to track guitar Di's but would also use it for bass. I currently have a TwoNotes Torpedo Reload which has...

Slyym
replies: 30 views: 732
Moonwhistle 5 hours ago

Anyone out there using Scuffham Amps S-Gear and Amplitube? I'm mainly interested in vintage sounds. My main guitar set up (in...

montanasan
replies: 8 views: 557
John Eppstein 5 hours ago

I want more low end than a Deluxe Reverb offers when playing the Baritone guitar, performance like you'd see at the top end of a...

RunnyKine
replies: 8 views: 194
John Eppstein 5 hours ago

Do you get any benefits from attenuators on amps with gain/overdrive and master volume. In other words are attenuators already...

Tiggerdyret
replies: 22 views: 550
trumq 8 hours ago

Hey everyone, A bit confused on one aspect and wanted to sort it out to avoid future damage. I've come to view alot of...

ConfusedWave
replies: 8 views: 313
John Eppstein 10 hours ago

Just wondering what you guys use or tried aside amp-sim.s be it for sound alone or useful for mixing. There are quite a lot of...

cooker
replies: 1 views: 119

Hadn't seen this mentioned yet. I know it's been predicted but now it seems to be official. Bloomberg - Gibson

onewire
replies: 45 views: 1,471

Hi fellow gearslutz. I used to have all my pedals in a guitarrack in my last apartment but I recently bought a new house and I...

Bigshredder
replies: 8 views: 343

Hi, I’m using my Timeline with Ableton live which is working great for a while, all the patches are changing fine with each...

orangefridge
replies: 3 views: 99
ElliotG 11 hours ago

For all examples I refer to the crunch/heavy tones and not the cleans. Today hi-gain tones sound very dry, boxy and demo-ish like...

HSLand
replies: 518 views: 15,966
John Eppstein 12 hours ago

Hey peeps, My live guitar pedal rig is being fed MIDI from ableton to change presets and BPM's etc. My guitars are constantly...

orangefridge
replies: 5 views: 171
orangefridge 14 hours ago

This was the only sub forum I could find that seemed to fit this question - it would be great if there was a forum specifically...

mbvoxx
replies: 8 views: 468
mbvoxx 1 day ago

Just curious. I recently bought a TBX tone pot for my strat... but I am curious... Is there a way to wire it so it works on...

terr0rgasm
replies: 0 views: 181
terr0rgasm 1 day ago

Hello good people I have decided that, due to a bad hip injury and not wanting to deal with fuss and expense of maintaining...

Tulaca
replies: 38 views: 878
vincentvangogo 1 day ago

Hi yesterday i got my Morley Bad Horsie 2. strange is the wah is not working but the direct sound is ok. the contour switch...

firubbi
replies: 2 views: 195
bmanzer 1 day ago

Someone in another forum mentioned that he loved the Fishman Triple Play wireless MIDI pickup and thought it was way better than...

zerocrossing
replies: 23 views: 6,886
midifeet 1 day ago

After 25 years of fixed tremolo on my Jeff Beck (!) strat, I've decided to try the tremolo. Does anybody know how Michael...

Guitarking
replies: 17 views: 1,787
John Eppstein 1 day ago

I've been doing DIY audio gear for a while, also I'm pretty good at woodworking and I have my own workshop. I was thinking about...

Anthon
replies: 41 views: 1,589
Anthon 1 day ago

Surprised there isn't much talk here of this relatively new amp. From what I have heard online it sounds pretty sweet rockout...

Chevron
replies: 8 views: 4,763
cool182guy 1 day ago

Hey guys! Just finished a new video. It's all about comparing my Mesa Dual Rectifier to 13 different amp modelers. It was a...

Guitarjon
replies: 14 views: 532
aaronsmith 1 day ago

For a bit of history, Years ago I owned an EBMM EVH Signature Series guitar. It had a beautiful unfaded quilted maple top. I only...

Alrod
replies: 49 views: 945
Mikhael 1 day ago

What is going on? I have a Marshall related speaker question. My power amplifier the EL 84 is paired to a 1936 cabinet, but is...

mark1971
replies: 10 views: 339
mark1971 2 days ago

Hi guys, I'm going to try an ESP Eclipse in the next few days but I don't understand which model it is. It's not an Eclipse I...

tubeing
replies: 2 views: 230
tubeing 2 days ago

Some jazz cats were in the other night, and the guitar player had this really interesting Harmony. He said he thought it was...

Brent Hahn
replies: 10 views: 313
TurboJets 2 days ago

Here's some pictures of a Premier 90 Reverberation Unit, not sure of the exact date, there is a marking that says 1977 on a...

Sneakypita
replies: 3 views: 324
Sneakypita 3 days ago

Ok,…I need some help, as my experience is mostly in transistor and IC based circuitry; A friend brought me a Fender...

norfolk martin
replies: 29 views: 626
norfolk martin 3 days ago

Calling on true gearslutz for help! Does anyone know what this pedal is?

cyclopeatron
replies: 3 views: 252
Arthur Stone 3 days ago

Hey everyone! Need a bit of input from some seasoned, well equiped guitarists. I own a 7 String PRS, down tuned running into...

ConfusedWave
replies: 9 views: 357
littleeden 3 days ago

Hi there, I got a Bugera BC30-212 at a really good price and plan to DIY some new amp in the case. I must say that the BC30...

whitedwarf
replies: 1 views: 264
RBHan 4 days ago

So I'm cooking dinner and about to put my spaghetti in the pan and I get a phone call from a friend, I'm with Larry Carlton and...

norbury brook
replies: 31 views: 1,387
RBHan 4 days ago

I recently purchased an Ibanez Amv100fmd and I’m looking to fit a Bigsby trem but I’m not sure which one to get? Ideally I...

Scubaman
replies: 1 views: 224
thenoodle 4 days ago

Hi there, I have a beautiful Blackface Fender Tremolux amp and cab that I use to record but it's not always convenient for me to...

montanasan
replies: 40 views: 1,124
bgood 4 days ago

I own a few of their acoustic gtr impulses and they are crazy useful, but I’m curious if anybody here had played with these...

bgood
replies: 7 views: 424
bgood 4 days ago

Does anyone have an IRs of the Zoom 9030 or 9000 speaker simulations? I'm keen to try for the early Nine Inch Nails sound.

astrocreeper
replies: 1 views: 218
kslight 4 days ago

So I have a Sterling Ray 34 active bass, a Gretch Electromatic, a Danaelctro Baritone and an el Degas SG copy. The SG copy has...

jerry123
replies: 5 views: 382
notoempire 4 days ago

Continuing with my flavour of the month- I got a new Twin Reverb and so far really love it. Of course, I wanted to try a few...

dc_r
replies: 43 views: 1,019
untitled73 5 days ago

Hotone released the VStomp Amp one day before NAMM 2018, works both in PC and Mac, supports VST/AU/AAX plugins and Standalone...

Candymars
replies: 16 views: 3,356
Candymars 5 days ago

Looking at the gold Schaller roller bridge gb-0590-002. Never used a roller bridge on my other Les Paul's that have...

thenoodle
replies: 5 views: 322
ctms777 5 days ago

The interesting thing I find in the TimeLine is not much about getting a delay fx. I have plenty of classic units covering that...

italo de angelis
replies: 12 views: 806
italo de angelis 6 days ago

This is for those who cannot blast away with a mic'ed cabinet and want to improve their guitar tones. Please try to hit on a few...

Our History
replies: 32 views: 1,909
JayTee4303 6 days ago

Hi! I'm thinking about buying a used Fender Traditional Jazz Bass ('96-'98 model, actual year is '97). I'm a guitarist, and this...

chrstphr
replies: 42 views: 1,023
12tone 6 days ago
replies: - views: -
nicolasavolos 6 days ago

Hello all, I really like Eventide's iconic reverb, chorus, delay, modulation, pitch-shifting effects... I have their bundle...

Diamat
replies: 51 views: 1,196
YourBestFriend 1 week ago

Hi all, I know this topic has been exhausted all over the Internet, but I have a specific need for recommendations - hoping you...

StevieD009
replies: 23 views: 860
StevieD009 1 week ago

I have been looking for one of the less expensive Gibson SG models. They seem to get very favourable reviews and there seem to be...

ErnstVonStroheim
replies: 19 views: 3,032
kennybro 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search