The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Guitars for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,382 views: 701,225
Dysanfel 1 hour ago

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 16 views: 22,927
KarlynDeraney 1st February 2019

Not a subject I worry about personally, but I enjoyed watching this and thought it might interest some here. His kid also seems...

vincentvangogo
replies: 21 views: 732
lame pseudonym 1 hour ago

If you were buying a new acoustic guitar with a budget of 1k - 2k what would you pick and why? With built in electronics.

Crazy4Jazz
replies: 21 views: 340
AnthonyG 4 hours ago

Just bought a SQUIER FENDER TELECASTER butterscotch electric guitar and have some questions. I ordered a texas special pickup...

Royaldeadman
replies: 6 views: 423
SF_Green 4 hours ago

For the first time in my 35 years of playing I got very picky, and learned a lot with pickups. It stems from the fact that I...

eternalsound
replies: 187 views: 4,162
bowzin 4 hours ago

Ok, hypothetical: Suppose there is an XYZ "The Amazing" 15W head (Yes, I made that up), and XYZ "The...

camacozie
replies: 21 views: 293
enorbet2 5 hours ago

So i was scrolling though the comments on a Scott's Bass Lessons video about effects pedals and I found a thread of people...

GLITTERPRINCESS
replies: 15 views: 467
bowzin 5 hours ago

I saw this ad and figured it was some sort of plugin. I was wrong. Looks cool, it will be interesting to see if it...

noah330
replies: 63 views: 7,570
feck 6 hours ago

Hello, I'm considering buying a vintage guitar with Dearmond gold foils in it. I noticed that the bridge pickup seems to have...

goldylocks
replies: 10 views: 352
enorbet2 6 hours ago

I have been playing 30+ years, I am pretty much a tube amp snob, then I found the Fractal Axe Fx and have pretty much used it for...

rknrollo
replies: 66 views: 25,111
kashmvnyl1fe 6 hours ago

Hello there. I'm surprised to see my old thread come back to life. Since then I've bought the correct fancypants Japanese nut...

lame pseudonym
replies: 2 views: 187
lame pseudonym 7 hours ago

Hoping there might be some suggestions. When I am recording guitar I'm running into a loop hole of plenty of gain but it's too...

Halfstackstudios
replies: 16 views: 532
Mertmo 8 hours ago

So, I have an older strat. When I plug the cord into it it either works well, or sometimes its crackly and creates all sorts of...

ponzi
replies: 22 views: 566
Mikhael 9 hours ago

I want to have the option of Driving MY 4x12 Marshall cab using Amplitube running on my laptop and experimenting with real...

Sleazy_Rider
replies: 1 views: 147
Slicklickz 10 hours ago

David Gilmour auctioning 120 guitars, including his fabled Black Strat, for charity - Planet...

ponkine
replies: 174 views: 5,039
pencilextremist 14 hours ago

Hi i've played guitar for years but never actually took the step to change the pickups on any of my guitars. Recently bought...

salmankushdi
replies: 37 views: 655
pkuchar 15 hours ago

Hi A lot of amp heads have a "line out" or "raw output"... but is it: - the same output as the effect...

invalidusername
replies: 15 views: 635
basslass 20 hours ago

I've seen The Trogly's Guitar Show on YouTube does a great review of Glarry, but I haven't decided whether to buy it or not....

Smith Wendy
replies: 13 views: 506
enorbet2 1 day ago

Hi Everyone, I have an Ibanez RG7321 that I never use. It is not stocked well but it is a 7 string. I was thinking as a...

Darkfleet
replies: 2 views: 254
maggotspawn 1 day ago

I have been looking for a pedalboard that is big enough (at least 42” or more, and at least 20” from front to back), where I...

Gitsy
replies: 0 views: 181
Gitsy 1 day ago

Greetings, Been going nuts lately exploring new guitars and potential partscaster builds.......just because. In this...

rauchman
replies: 29 views: 3,070
Pindrive 1 day ago

My obsessive chasing-the-dragon Vai tonal quest continues here. Where previously...

eugtone
replies: 97 views: 4,752
eugtone 1 day ago

Do you know that sound when you talk from behind a fan, kind of choppy and clippy? I swear my Vox sounds like that. I've had this...

Fuast_Arp
replies: 4 views: 394
John Eppstein 1 day ago
replies: 0 views: 193
cbeattyjr 1 day ago

I am getting this noise through the amp. Wondering if anyone can help me figure out what it causing it. I tried everything I...

RTR
replies: 2 views: 198
RTR 1 day ago

Just got this amp a few days ago. I watched a ton of videos (I know you can never really tell) and read a ton about this amp. Am...

RTR
replies: 6 views: 348
RTR 1 day ago

So, Prince had a custom made stereo Crybaby by Dunlop (literally by their engineers) and there's this thing he would do with that...

sfilipee
replies: 5 views: 446
Muser 1 day ago

This is for those who cannot blast away with a mic'ed cabinet and want to improve their guitar tones. Please try to hit on a few...

Our History
replies: 56 views: 4,030
AudioWonderland 1 day ago

Heya There's been lots of reviews here of the amazing value in the Monoprice Stage Right 1/15 1x12 all tube combo amp. I bought...

enorbet2
replies: 10 views: 757
enorbet2 2 days ago

Hi Everyone; I use Guitar Rig 5 to model my audio and I want to stop using my Yamaha HS monitors as the output source. I...

Darkfleet
replies: 28 views: 670
Darkfleet 2 days ago

Hey all. I've been a Strat player my entire life. But last year, I really fell in love with Gretsch guitars. The neck plays so...

Shannon Adkins
replies: 18 views: 2,401
Shannon Adkins 2 days ago

Hi there, I need help. confoosedconfoosedconfoosed Errr.. this is kinda weird. Today I received a Martin D-28 Dreadnought...

Tuberizer
replies: 6 views: 16,676
Sultuska 2 days ago

Do you guys set your pedals to the same volume setting as your clean/"regular" sound? I mean assuming you play a large...

ty45
replies: 5 views: 343
VirusAndSpamBin 2 days ago
replies: 294 views: 8,602
RBHan 3 days ago

What is causing the high frequency noise that can be heard on top of the normal singe coil noise? Facts: 1) The noise...

Tobias Valentin
replies: 64 views: 2,853
John Eppstein 3 days ago

If you think you can do it :cop: I'm making up my list and will post it as soon as I get it done. It's hard to remember them...

Dr. Tweedbucket
replies: 58 views: 5,343
bitman 3 days ago

Hi guys! Here is a updated, complete guide for DI recording and reamping with FAS AX8 and Forusrite 6i6 (2Gen). Guide...

developdevice
replies: 0 views: 283
developdevice 3 days ago

I have previously read that in terms of the S1 switch of the Elite Strat, particularly the setting where the 3 pickups in series...

kilmainham
replies: 0 views: 295
kilmainham 3 days ago

If I buy an analog master processor from the EU and ship to LA how much tax should I pay? Say the equipment is $2000. Does...

ywshuo
replies: 1 views: 289
VirusAndSpamBin 3 days ago

I am so PSYCHED!!!! In late, 2015, I emailed Nik at Ceriatone to ask if he would build me a Sunn Centura II clone. He politely...

Ajax Lepinski
replies: 8 views: 495
ponzi 4 days ago

Hello, How is your favorite electric guitar string supplier? Personally, looking for mix and match single flat wound...

Amsoily
replies: 2 views: 357
Amsoily 4 days ago

Hey guys, With my band we recently worked on our live sound and came to the conclusion that I need to add an amplifier in my...

Hatov
replies: 61 views: 1,662
enorbet2 5 days ago

Hey, even though this is my first post here, you can relax and throw big words at me as you wish. Been a lazy guy, but access to...

VirusAndSpamBin
replies: 12 views: 573
VirusAndSpamBin 5 days ago

hello (there's a few threads on this but no ideal results) I'm looking for a UK-based service to repair some old celestions...

stuisthebest
replies: 2 views: 329
Sniff 5 days ago

I have a Marshall DSL40C with a Celestion Creamback. I just do not like the Creamback. BTW, it came with the speaker already...

ozraves
replies: 0 views: 275
ozraves 5 days ago

Do you think this combination would be worth experimenting with in a sealed 2x12 guitar cab? The amp would be 6505. I happen to...

jugetsu85
replies: 0 views: 275
jugetsu85 5 days ago

Greetings! I have a question about recording a guitar amp, though it extends to other sound sources as well. At first listen,...

cyberdaniel82
replies: 134 views: 3,606
Sniff 5 days ago

Well, the title pretty much sums it up. I'm down to three guitars now and might make one or two or three more nuts the whole...

lame pseudonym
replies: 64 views: 69,261
Hermetech Mastering 5 days ago

Hi, I'm intrigued by the Meris Enzo arp mode - ie. I play some notes on the guitar and the enzo plays an arpeggio using those...

xookookoo
replies: 1 views: 384
ElliotG 5 days ago

I've been looking into adding the Line 6 MM4 and DL4 into my pedalboard, they are pretty classic units used by many guitar...

sfilipee
replies: 11 views: 596
mdme_sadie 6 days ago

I have lately taken to restore my old, cheap Jackson JS1 which I have not played for ages. I noticed that when playing with high...

SilverCrucifix
replies: 14 views: 571
John Eppstein 6 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search