The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Guitars for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,433 views: 718,218
doorknocker 17 hours ago

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 18 views: 25,178
audioforce 29th May 2019

FADE-IN………………….…ITS NOONBREAK AT AUDIOFORCE MANOR. Both astounded and amused, audioforce the expertizer finds...

audioforce
replies: 42 views: 1,142
GearFiddler 8 minutes ago

I'd be interested to hear from someone who has direct experience with this. I just got Fender Twin Reverb 1965 Reissue. I love...

dc_r
replies: 27 views: 1,927
tINY 49 minutes ago

I basically just want to know which pick-ups or other parts anybody might recommend for a specific guitar sound ive uploaded....

Papageorgio
replies: 117 views: 12,032
c0nan 52 minutes ago

Ok Im wanting to build a ambient shoegaze spaghetti twang rig. I just ordered a jc-40 and a ed obrien strat. I have a pds 8000...

boomer81
replies: 0 views: 55
boomer81 1 hour ago

Hi I just installed Fender locking tuners. First time. So far they are great. I really wonder.. how easy is it to accidentally...

OhmIsh
replies: 15 views: 653
Pindrive 3 hours ago

Hello fellow gear geeks I am new to this forum and I’m pretty sure I’ll make mistakes with new threads but I couldn’t find...

tjohnson2
replies: 3 views: 397
tjohnson2 5 hours ago

Hi everyone. Looking for a specific bit of gear please: a preamp with lots of gain that will take an unbalanced 1/4"...

User4114
replies: 3 views: 514
JayTee4303 6 hours ago

Hello there, A few days ago a friend brought his '68 Custom Vibrolux over and we reamped Guitar tracks through his amp and my...

Fiedelfinn
replies: 93 views: 2,815
Orson Maxwell 10 hours ago

i turned my deluxe reverb on for the first time in 4-5 years and played for about an hour... i decided to leave in on for another...

andwutt
replies: 7 views: 524
chipss36 13 hours ago

Hi all! I know there are a ton of threads with similar questions, but I’ve been looking for a new acoustic guitar for my...

animalsounds
replies: 56 views: 1,810
Abery Clark 15 hours ago

Just wondering what the options are for a cheap and nasty amp that happens to have footswitchable gain boost? Just for...

bruvvamoff
replies: 3 views: 641
lumpcalhoon 15 hours ago

OK Here's the challenge for all you modelers/simulators/emulators and digital prodigies. I chose a very simple tune with a...

enorbet2
replies: 201 views: 4,903
Pops Martin 16 hours ago

I'm sure everyone has seen the now viral "authentic" video. I think Gibson is heading in the right direction addressing...

Abery Clark
replies: 4 views: 902
John Eppstein 18 hours ago

Hi Slutz, As the title says, how would I do this with the following equipment. I currently have a dj mixer with xlr outputs...

drumz_85
replies: 1 views: 380

Hey guys, I'm trying to reamp JUST the amp tone of my EVH 5150 iii 50W head. I have a really nice cab but I would prefer to...

Maxkiel
replies: 3 views: 577

Hello! As the title says. I record my guitar (which doesn't make any humming noises, so it's grounded properly) through a...

purplemind
replies: 8 views: 325
John Eppstein 19 hours ago

So I'm a singer in a band and now I'm stuck playing most of the leads now. I have a modded carvin tube amp it sounds great....

lumpcalhoon
replies: 13 views: 586
lumpcalhoon 1 day ago

Demo'ed a tweed Gibson Falcon the other day and thought it was awesome that it could go 100% wet with the reverb (no dry signal)....

iangomes
replies: 12 views: 587
chipss36 1 day ago

Hi, I really love the mute guitar here but I'm not find a YouTube tutorial for this technique (I found a palm mute tutorial) how...

aviorrok
replies: 2 views: 527
dpsbb 1 day ago

Just saw the comparison below and I still think Fender sounds better or at least it sounds the way I imagine a strat should...

brmusician
replies: 15 views: 701
dpsbb 1 day ago

Here's my latest grab and go amp. Blackface Princeton Reverb. It's all reversed though as I Built it into an old Trainwreck...

norbury brook
replies: 9 views: 790
dpsbb 1 day ago

I've been playing Diezel amps for several years, Herbert is my main amp of choice, and I never looked back to anything to replace...

belensky
replies: 0 views: 431
belensky 1 day ago

Hello, Recently I played an original 1959 Fender Bassman 4x10, and immediately feel in love with it. Unfortunateply, I...

Simmy1002
replies: 8 views: 730
enorbet2 1 day ago

Using a Sansamp PSA-1 in my "studio", primarily for bass. Looking at adding a patch bay though, which would make...

LoungeRat
replies: 6 views: 672
Moonwhistle 1 day ago

Hello. I'm looking for an electric upright bass mainly for home studio, for electronic music, more on the experimental tip....

szyam
replies: 0 views: 535
szyam 1 day ago

Hi I have a beatbuddy and a Zoom g3x on a donner db-4 pedalboard and would ilke to get a mobile power supply for gigging. Have...

masten
replies: 0 views: 358
masten 2 days ago

Hello, I have been going back and forth and setting all my guitars up with the new S Locks from Schaller vs continuing using...

hithere
replies: 2 views: 474
John Eppstein 2 days ago

I am toying with the idea of getting a rackmounted wah and was wondering what options are out there apart from the Dunlop and EMB...

The_Bunker
replies: 5 views: 715
John Eppstein 2 days ago

7 sting version of Dimarzio pickups often uses base plate made of fibreglass with layer of cooper. I'm not really good in physics...

belensky
replies: 2 views: 436
belensky 2 days ago

Hi guys, I’m need of some help (happy to be part of the community) To the topic. I have looked everywhere, but just can’t...

AluxDelint
replies: 1 views: 558
brmusician 3 days ago

Hey guys, I'm interested in acquiring a Fishman Platinum Pro (new version) vs LR Baggs Venue acoustic DI pedal. I know that...

noiseordinance
replies: 1 views: 810
goldylocks 3 days ago

Hi, Last night I was playing with my chorus pedals and made an experiment with a Boss CE2 Waza Craft + a NUX CH3 (an...

brmusician
replies: 0 views: 575
brmusician 3 days ago

Hi- I'm looking at pickups for my Martin 00-17 and was looking at the Sunrise, partially because it has great reviews and...

Ogilthorpe
replies: 25 views: 1,637
Al Rogers 4 days ago

I've been looking for a 9v tip negative 200-300mA replacement power supply. Not sure about the plug size, so I'm thinking a unit...

SkyPirate
replies: 3 views: 575
SkyPirate 4 days ago

Following on from the one off Princeton reverb. Here's my one off Tweedle Dee. Basically the Dumble version of the tweed...

norbury brook
replies: 4 views: 471
pkuchar 4 days ago

Happy 4th of July to any and all who may be celebrating! Stay classy! Stay safe! Have a good time! Best, audioforce

audioforce
replies: 4 views: 658
Mikhael 5 days ago

I really like the layout of this monster and I'm mulling buying one for the studio....as I historically have no fender amps lying...

thenoodle
replies: 22 views: 728
thenoodle 5 days ago

I can't put it down nor stop looking at it.... As soon as he pulled it out of the case and handed it to me, I knew we were...

Mikeitloud
replies: 6 views: 820
Oldone 5 days ago

Hi, I just got a Les Paul, but I don't like the deck mic. I want a humbucker in the neck position. I am playing with it reggae...

kite
replies: 11 views: 776
RicTone 5 days ago
replies: - views: -
ds11 5 days ago

I'm not really talking about "Chickenbackers" or whatever. I wouldn't really want to go that route. I'm just talking...

JL1000
replies: 32 views: 1,169
kennybro 6 days ago

The long-awaited next installment in the "What do you use when and why" series is here at last. Fingerpicks and...

audioforce
replies: 9 views: 669
kennybro 6 days ago

Another self-explanatory topic. There's been discussion and various theories regarding strings expressed in another recent...

audioforce
replies: 143 views: 2,625
enorbet2 6 days ago

Hey, I'm a total novice with installing pickups and the like. I have a fender scn neck pick up that I want to put into my strat...

LTSM
replies: 2 views: 432
LTSM 6 days ago

I am looking for experienced amp techs and modders that would be willing to identify some mods that were done on a Jet City 100...

VaporDemon
replies: 0 views: 506
VaporDemon 6 days ago

i have a fender player series telecaster so i know its not a quality issue. i have a lexicon alpha interface but i dont think...

prodbyhl
replies: 11 views: 691
mdme_sadie 1 week ago

Hi all, I play the chapman stick and I would need to process two mono signals (for bass and guitar side) discretely. I've read...

Lucasl7d
replies: 0 views: 556
Lucasl7d 1 week ago

Hey guys, I can't see an appropriate forum to post this question under. I have some questions regarding repairing an Acoustic...

stixstudios
replies: 4 views: 685
TurboJets 1 week ago

Hi! I found this Big Muff pedal at a local garbagesale today and was interested in the first place because I am looking for a...

neoking
replies: 12 views: 736
enorbet2 1 week ago

Hi all, I acquired this guitar and I'm trying to work out what it is. - I know it's from the late 70s/early80s. - It's...

Ed_23796
replies: 53 views: 2,035
Ed Driscoll 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search