The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Guitars for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

So many guitars, so little time

Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Views: 7,883
24th November 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,257 views: 622,047
toowrongfoo 1 week ago

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 8 views: 13,457
John Eppstein 20th October 2017
replies: 385 views: 7,465
toowrongfoo 3 hours ago

Seriously - are these types of obviously stupid questions actually just a call for attention? Social Media is such a waste of...

RBHan
replies: 31 views: 740
Nick Stedman 4 hours ago

Hiya, I'm looking at the X4 looper, I'm just wondering, if I'm playing live, let's say I make a dope loop, can I save that to...

faeriepunk23
replies: 0 views: 58
faeriepunk23 4 hours ago

I saw this pedal demo where they had a Tektronix 465 displaying the audio waves while they played:...

squeege
replies: 9 views: 145
John Eppstein 5 hours ago

This is fascinating, but "Stringy" is slightly unsettling: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPd9cxqKCVg ...and in the...

foxwaves
replies: 6 views: 114
logodave 6 hours ago

Just returned my ESP EC2 guitar back today and I was very lucky they took it back because it's been like 6 months but due to my...

Royaldeadman
replies: 4 views: 156
Royaldeadman 6 hours ago

I have a 15w tube amp that specifies 8-16 ohms. I'm nervous about trying 4 ohms and I don't want the volume drop with 16...

bvdd
replies: 13 views: 228
John Eppstein 12 hours ago

My lead guitar guitarist just told told that he saw on Facebook that Guitar Center is finally closing. I have not seen the post...

John Eppstein
replies: 95 views: 2,910
John Eppstein 13 hours ago

Hi everybody, I don't post often but I enjoy lurking here a lot. Recently I've been having some trouble with a Devi Ever Godzilla...

gkg14
replies: 5 views: 227
John Eppstein 13 hours ago

All my life, all I have heard from rock guitar players who are "tone chasers" is that tube amps are the only way to go....

Bannny
replies: 78 views: 1,518
jcjr 14 hours ago

Hello folks I’m trying to record my tube amps directly into pro logic, so I looked into buying a reactive load box that would...

HNS
replies: 27 views: 883
EvgenyStudio 21 hours ago

Hi, I am looking for an electric to provide a different contrasting sound to my Telecaster - ie. humbuckers, thick tone, long...

maestromike1
replies: 30 views: 906
p.j. 1 day ago

I have two acoustic guitars and just got a high end classical guitar. All three guitars have hard cases. I use: Amazon.com:...

arsmusic
replies: 8 views: 266
arsmusic 1 day ago

Looking for something that can cross genres without hesitating. I like jumping from jazz to metal. Any other guitar suggestion...

SpikeWolf
replies: 11 views: 320
toowrongfoo 1 day ago

Hey guys, So I owned the Kemper for a few months now and since I now have a bit more experience with it I thought I'd share a...

Guitarjon
replies: 18 views: 716
nyandres 1 day ago

I’ve been out of the loop for awhile on gearslutz, but need some pedal recommendations. I currently use a tele and prs into a...

floater138
replies: 12 views: 474
Duke Murdock 1 day ago

Howdy, long time stalker on the forum first post. I have a rectoverb 25 head, I need something light as I have a back problem,...

Souljjk
replies: 10 views: 256
John Eppstein 1 day ago

I'm running my master volume on full and the gain volume on 0-3. In this amp, there's a nice clean guitar sound when the gain...

bvdd
replies: 16 views: 339
bvdd 1 day ago

Hey guys, I want to discuss together about a short conversation I had with a guitarist that is friend of mine. We were...

loziodavid
replies: 41 views: 1,553
Joe Porto 1 day ago

I'm considering what my next gear setup will be. It's likely going be a large rack unit with MIDI-linked pedals and an amp built...

pipertalks
replies: 5 views: 202
tINY 1 day ago

Hello! I´m looking for suggestions of looper pedals capable of being a slave to the midi clock and also play loops overlapping...

Ronski
replies: 1 views: 219
litepipe 1 day ago

Has to be stereo and quiet - and hopefully under $100. I have an Ibanez CS-9 which is a little too noisy. I've read digital is...

bvdd
replies: 8 views: 225
Mylithra 1 day ago

Not wanting to open a can of worms but here we go I have been playing off and on for 10 years now and have a epiphone les Paul...

VDB
replies: 131 views: 6,167
Musiclab 1 day ago
replies: 6 views: 244
toowrongfoo 2 days ago

I do. And after 52 years I finally decided to do something about it. First I found this:...

toowrongfoo
replies: 14 views: 470
toowrongfoo 2 days ago

A recent thread that I started lately on the, "So many guitars so little time!" forum re (digital guitar modelling...

Thrip
replies: 14 views: 1,055
Thrip 2 days ago

Hi, folks! I'm a big fan of amp sims but don't have a chance to use the Fractal Axe-FX II(or any Fractal product). Hearing...

GabrielSabino
replies: 8 views: 233
mdme_sadie 3 days ago

Hi All - Long time player here. Looking for actual reviews and thoughts from the slutz on the Positive Grid BIAS Head. I've...

Agent516
replies: 1 views: 176
Mylithra 3 days ago

Curios what you guys think of the tone: YouTube

dead pan
replies: 7 views: 350
toowrongfoo 3 days ago

Hey folks .. SO i have a 1965 Standel artist tube hybrid amp on my bench that has been recapped and new tubes fitted but i have a...

Darenzo
replies: 11 views: 859
mbrebes 3 days ago

I love the look and I think I would love the scale. But for a guitar that everyone seems to love (and is very expensive) why is...

bash
replies: 51 views: 4,044
Alndln 3 days ago

I have the 15w Model and I want to try using 2 x 12" @ 8 ohms each. Can this amp run ok at 4 ohms? Opinions?

bvdd
replies: 1 views: 149
bvdd 3 days ago

Hello, I'm looking for a midi foot controller. I'm in-between the Keith McMillen SoftStep2 and the Behringer...

mixedmindz
replies: 4 views: 242
XXXEsq 3 days ago

Threw together a quick demo of one of my absolute favorite fuzz pedals, the Devi Ever Mig...

Bungler
replies: 0 views: 162
Bungler 3 days ago

So I am currently exploring options for getting a really great Hard Rock/Metal Guitar Amp setup. In my experience the distorted...

Chevron
replies: 3 views: 233
col 3 days ago

So I've been very kindly bought a GR-55 for Christmas, and I'm just curious if it's worth keeping my M13 for the various delays,...

pipertalks
replies: 0 views: 125
pipertalks 3 days ago

I love and have always used the BBE sonic stomp at the end of my chain. It's a mono in mono out pedal. I am now in the process of...

Famudeedo
replies: 5 views: 211
Mikhael 3 days ago

Recently got into the Chet/ Jerry style of playing, only finger picking before that were Zeppelin tunes. I saw Jerry's Breakdown...

Nate Wade
replies: 14 views: 334
AnthonyG 3 days ago

I just downloaded Rosen digital audios pulse IR loader. I can’t find anywhere how to set a file pathway or whatever for pulse...

dgrptr
replies: 0 views: 156
dgrptr 4 days ago

What if real drummers in the studio are done? In a world where we're constantly looking to do things quicker and easier, would it...

Chevron
replies: 576 views: 9,451
Chevron 4 days ago

So I'm recording a guitar track at home, and there's this extra hum/hiss at random intervals lasting 1-2 seconds. I even turned...

neuroxik
replies: 0 views: 146
neuroxik 5 days ago

Welp, finally it's ready to share.. :) We filmed and edited this music demo over the past week, featuring the Sound...

soundshaper
replies: 3 views: 161
skyshaver 5 days ago

Hello! I need some help from the experienced users of this site. My problem is this. I love the double bass sound in mixes (think...

Pine
replies: 36 views: 808
Muser 5 days ago

Hi guys, I have an Epiphone Les Paul Special II, not something very fancy, but it does the job - I need the guitar for doing...

MariusAleksandr
replies: 74 views: 4,820
John Eppstein 5 days ago

I've seen this mentioned but not explained. 15w 1x12 combo tube amp - 3 AX7's - 2 EL84's - 1 channel - Gain and Master...

bvdd
replies: 18 views: 396
tINY 5 days ago

hello: does anyone happen to know if the great amp designer/builder mark sampson happens around this place at all? does anyone...

jaschoon
replies: 2 views: 232
enorbet2 5 days ago

from the gtr on "the twist" to carlos alomar on young americans a fat a{}ed amp..orig jensen...

Sigma
replies: 4 views: 244
kennybro 5 days ago

So I'm interested in switching out the stock pickups on my les paul standard with a Seymour Duncan Phat cat (humbucker size P90)...

Gorsky101
replies: 14 views: 8,328
Justin Levitt 5 days ago

Thought I should start a thread about something like this. I originally had a TLM 103 accompanied with the 57 but took it...

Jason Poulin
replies: 818 views: 303,701
andychamp 5 days ago

On June 10, 2016 I ordered two pedals from Midnight Amplification in Australia. One month and 595 dollars later, I never got a...

robert_francis
replies: 11 views: 1,090
Jeff Scott 6 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search