The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,534 views: 825,459
Rooftop 2 days ago

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 19 views: 37,648
The Mole 21st November 2020

Going to have to take a zero-tolerance one-strike approach on this stuff because some of you guys just can't seem to stay out of...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 7,325
Whitecat 24th February 2020

I just purchased an Ampeg SVT-4 Pro, but I don't own a cab for it yet. I was planning on using house cabs, but I've heard horror...

FractalCodec2
replies: 7 views: 6,077
Basuraloca 15 minutes ago

Just wondering whats hot/not interesting out there. I'm after a clear, blistering, boiling fuzz tone. Or anything...

nomoreflakes
replies: 47 views: 2,012
nomoreflakes 41 minutes ago

What's the difference? (and I really mean the "One Twenty, not the 120") Also there's other NOS version of the same...

soupking
replies: 36 views: 27,257
John Eppstein 54 minutes ago

Hi, I am starting with electric guitars brand new (2-3 weeks of learning with Fender Play). I am planning on going high-end...

sk2000
replies: 15 views: 360
sk2000 1 hour ago

Is it possible to use the 8 Ohm version of Two Notes Torpedo Captor X with Fender Twin Reverb 65 Reissue with a load specified as...

dc_r
replies: 12 views: 318
John Eppstein 1 hour ago

Anyone has bought or tried one out ? I am looking for a quality ES-335 copy and am wondering what people have to say about...

80sTherapy
replies: 0 views: 40
80sTherapy 1 hour ago

Anyone ever played one of these vintage electrics? What were your thoughts?

robotchicken
replies: 2 views: 99
robotchicken 2 hours ago

yingyangyingyangyingyang I read (recently) a half dozen newer release biographies about name performers and their bands and...

AfterViewer
replies: 15 views: 616
AfterViewer 3 hours ago

Hey guys. A couple of friends and I have discussed buying a common friend a quality acoustic guitar soon for a special occasion,...

aadesh32
replies: 18 views: 620
lostbirds 3 hours ago

Hi, I'm looking for the best possible VST amp modeller - not fussed about fx etc, just how "real" the amps...

alligatorlizard
replies: 224 views: 56,430
monkeymanx 4 hours ago

I have an electro-harmonix mig-50 head that has been a little bit noisy and I've never been able to figure out why. That is,...

lostbirds
replies: 8 views: 322
lostbirds 8 hours ago

Perhaps this is more of a rhetorical question. My current amp is a Roland JC-40. It's nice and clean, which is why I bought it....

stixstudios
replies: 61 views: 2,080
stixstudios 13 hours ago

I've been revisiting a lot of the ECM albums in my collection and I keep being blown away by the realism and clarity of the...

Accurate
replies: 30 views: 23,470
amerio 13 hours ago

Hey guys, it's time..... for another blind test! yaaaay! I did honestly have a lot of fun on the last one so I had to do...

Guitarjon
replies: 29 views: 774
Gigadead 14 hours ago

Hi! Im looking for a pedal which i can get a fender/vox sound. Obviously im looking for a simililar sound, not an identic sound...

arkada
replies: 12 views: 348
Yuri Kogan 15 hours ago

I'm looking for a fuzz pedal with the same sort of sound as the Velvet Underground, particularly in the first two albums? I know...

samgrahamynwa
replies: 11 views: 518
lostbirds 1 day ago

Howdy yall Spent some time perusing threads on here in regards to the best electric guitar tones at low volumes and have yet...

sports_poem
replies: 25 views: 1,296
lostbirds 1 day ago

I'm using my Strymon Volante and Eventide Space pedals as an outboard effect from my Daw. The signal chain is Daw - Avid Omni HD...

edaub1
replies: 1 views: 161
RBHan 1 day ago

After 20 years of professional playing and 10 of Uni Teaching I decided to share the knowledge I accumulated so far in terms of...

Onemuso
replies: 31 views: 3,593
Onemuso 1 day ago

I've been using IR's for a few years and never really liked the way they sounded. They always seemed thin, flat and lifeless. I...

Matthewrayrgv
replies: 2 views: 218
Robo 1 day ago

So.. I've been recording music privately at my own studio for decades and something odd (to me at least) happened a few years ago...

Gigadead
replies: 16 views: 306
Gigadead 1 day ago

Has anyone compared these two pickups against each other. I know that the T-Type humbucking pickups are in the newer 335's....

Glenn Bucci
replies: 9 views: 237
enorbet2 1 day ago

HELP - I need good and cheap pickups! I want to get some Wilkinson Single Coil pickups for my MIM Strat. I don't want to...

Petrarchan
replies: 2 views: 110
kennybro 1 day ago

Looking at buying a somewhat expensive Italian guitar from a seller in Japan, and wondering what besides sales tax I should...

jbrave
replies: 9 views: 475
piano 1 day ago

I've been getting this weird sound happening when i play through the UA OX through my computer, but not when i go into the...

braf
replies: 1 views: 107
ambiguous signal 1 day ago

I have a 2015 D-42 that I bought used 2 years ago. The binding is separating from the belly on both the top and bottom of the...

TomPaul
replies: 18 views: 643
Moonwhistle 1 day ago

I am a proud owner of a weathered, beaten-looking mid-70s Ampeg V4 that sounds as good as it looks like ****. I love it to...

SnacktimeJerry
replies: 0 views: 96
SnacktimeJerry 2 days ago

I just bought a fender princeton chorus, black knob for cheap because one speaker was "out". I got it home and began...

mintaka007
replies: 18 views: 2,849
CarneyAudio 2 days ago

Hello, new member looking for an answer: I put in my own pickups for the first time, and now my volume pot makes noise. I used...

nedlobster
replies: 41 views: 780
hswin 2 days ago

Hello fellow gearslutz! First time posting.. I just recently got my hands on a '79 SF super reverb and I noticed an issue with...

Yousmellfresh
replies: 4 views: 196
Yousmellfresh 2 days ago

Going to learn guitar. Acoustic. Steel-string. Looking for advice what to get as 1st guitar. I'm well versed in music, and play...

Carrero
replies: 11 views: 594
Carrero 2 days ago

Hey Folks I wonder if the PRS splidcoil can come up against the sound of a Strat?? I am a single coil guy. But sometimes I...

Mat Deimann
replies: 27 views: 759
Yuri Kogan 2 days ago

While I posted this in another thread, I'm starting a new one that will hopefully be more technical and reasoned. I hate posting...

tINY
replies: 281 views: 16,575
Yuri Kogan 3 days ago

I am starting a series of videos demoing the various metal tones you can get out of the Fractal FM3, playing a couple of riffs...

antonis91
replies: 1 views: 315
zacbarnes26 4 days ago

Hi All, I’ve been recording guitars with amo sims for years and I think I’ve been doing it wrong. I was just setting my...

Fendrix
replies: 3 views: 287
Zed999 4 days ago

Not sure what the issue is here, I have a Harley Benton Amarok 6 with EMG retroactive pickups, and when there is gain on my amp,...

Drew2D2
replies: 1 views: 134
ambiguous signal 4 days ago

Ok so I've been looking for sometime for some single-coil noiseless pickups (well mostly noiseless) because I the Fender SCN...

Jamingguitarist
replies: 25 views: 35,941
Yuri Kogan 4 days ago

What is happening: I recently moved to a new house that was built in the 50s and is also close to some high voltage power...

_starbelly
replies: 327 views: 8,644
_starbelly 5 days ago

I ran a quick di sound test wih my cheap soundcard, cheap di-box and cheap (bought used) boss pedal. The Boss pedal sounded best...

cooker
replies: 2 views: 152
cooker 5 days ago

Well, this certainly looks interesting X1oCPiVHkug

ChromeCrescendo
replies: 5 views: 383
The Mole 5 days ago

The cleans are quite different, but high gain? I recorded this with just the same settings and didn't try to match...

TecksMusic
replies: 0 views: 135
TecksMusic 5 days ago

...according to an email I just got.

Mikhael
replies: 58 views: 2,339
Scragend 5 days ago

I have been window shopping around for a brand new Mark V 90 as I plan to pick one up this year. I have noticed that they are...

richprice79
replies: 5 views: 265
Bob Ross 6 days ago

I've got a 68 or 69 silverface SR, running a fender american pro strat into it. Its sounds nice up until about 4-5, then it...

Unknown soldier
replies: 1 views: 155
enorbet2 6 days ago

Hello ! I need to kill the dry signal of the DD550. As you can see on the video below, it works when delay is ON (i only have...

matthieu_s
replies: 7 views: 1,027
matthieu_s 6 days ago

i recently moved into a new apartment. suddenly my guitars buzz. all of them. humbuckers. noiseless bass pickups. absolutely all...

maertz13
replies: 11 views: 400
maertz13 6 days ago

Hi I LOOOOVE my Roland JC 40!! However recently the chorus/vibrato function stopped working… SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!...

Yassin Joris
replies: 2 views: 648
AdamIEcho 1 week ago

One of my channels on my Peavey 6505+ 112 doesn't sound like it used to. Instead of having someone work on it, I thought maybe I...

sspace
replies: 3 views: 159
CJ Mastering 1 week ago

So I know there are many ways to recording guitars and I'm sure the professional way is with guitar AMPs and MICs.. But I don't...

Broth3rz
replies: 2 views: 254
CJ Mastering 1 week ago

This weeks speaker demonstration on my channel is the G12H30 Anniversary edition. Next week I'm demonstrating the A-Type. I...

TecksMusic
replies: 0 views: 163
TecksMusic 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search