The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Guitars for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

So many guitars, so little time

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 14 views: 18,487
BarcelonaMusic 1 week ago

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,290 views: 659,158
VDB 3 weeks ago
replies: 67 views: 1,477
psycho_monkey 51 minutes ago

I set the intonation on a guitar yesterday and it was a treat. I can't seem to set the intonation on the guitar I'm working with...

optofonik
replies: 6 views: 155
AnthonyG 2 hours ago

I'm looking for the 'phase thing' sweetness/big-ness/3D effect (at 18 or 24 volts internal)… and NOT to be used as a boost,...

jasyr
replies: 1 views: 76
tINY 2 hours ago

My input is sounding bad on my H&K Blue 60-R. I just started playing it again after it just sat there for a few years. I...

zamboknee
replies: 0 views: 93
zamboknee 3 hours ago

It adds 51 more effects. I saw at least 5-6 compressors in the list. Just got this pedal and am loving it so far and now a nice...

Alndln
replies: 6 views: 1,366
Lontra 3 hours ago

I've played guitar for decades and have never owned a pedal board :amaze:. I don't play out live and only own about 7-8 pedals...

deern
replies: 5 views: 356
deern 4 hours ago

I'm considering purchasing one of these devices (Kemper or Fractal Audio) to add more amplifier choices to my recording studio....

tom682
replies: 5 views: 465
guavadude 7 hours ago

So to make it quick as possible, I am right now a bedroom guitarist who plays with some friends usually using a fender champion...

gman90
replies: 283 views: 5,694
John Eppstein 8 hours ago

Recently I've been listening to Honky Tonk Woman with an eye for discerning all the parts. Much to my surprise there is a lot...

PdotDdot
replies: 43 views: 2,099
Brent Hahn 10 hours ago

Unfortunatley I'm in a position where my current recording room is rather small, plus I am somewhat limited by noise.. Not too...

ShadowAMD
replies: 4 views: 346
ShadowAMD 13 hours ago

I'm a jazz, r&b focused guitar player, with some Americana leanings, but rarely play with a lot of distortion. This PRS...

patshep
replies: 16 views: 508
monkeyxx 13 hours ago

Hello! I need some help from the experienced users of this site. My problem is this. I love the double bass sound in mixes (think...

Pine
replies: 59 views: 2,480
John Eppstein 1 day ago

For all examples I refer to the crunch/heavy tones and not the cleans. Today hi-gain tones sound very dry, boxy and demo-ish like...

HSLand
replies: 351 views: 10,148
Arr0wHead 1 day ago

Hello there! I'm in the market for a new high-end amp. My budget is around 4000€. I play pop, rock and stuff like that which...

zigacesen1
replies: 3 views: 410
elamberth 1 day ago

The Digitech Trio Plus is a fun toy, but there are some things that people need to understand if considering buying this. The...

Kiwi
replies: 86 views: 44,124
JeffTronics 1 day ago

Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this goodie I obtained a few years ago during a trade with a luthier/technician friend of mine. ...

mshrader61
replies: 11 views: 767
idylldon 1 day ago

Hi all, I'm a singer/songwriter, searching for a sound similar to the old folk guitarists of the 60s, etc. When I listen to...

StevieD009
replies: 357 views: 5,769
juniorhifikit 1 day ago

My setup has always been straight-forward and I have never really needed or wanted an expression pedal. But I've been seeing...

deern
replies: 8 views: 350
deern 2 days ago

My husband has a Sunn Concert Bass and a Sunn Concert Lead. The cabs generally used with each amp are from his punk touring...

charmingtedious
replies: 7 views: 385
wrgkmc 2 days ago

I am looking for a sub $50 stereo tremolo pedal, but all I can find is the discontinued Behringer TP300 that I can not find for...

Somebodyperson
replies: 14 views: 494
Somebodyperson 2 days ago

I am looking to buy a Marshall JCM 800 head. What year head would be the best sounding one? I know old ones do not have effects...

Stevieneve
replies: 1 views: 342
RiF 2 days ago

Hey if anybody is interested, I just read this REALLY interesting article comparing three different amp modeler pedal boards. It...

mikejlazor
replies: 0 views: 295
mikejlazor 2 days ago

Hi Everyone, First, my background. I have played "semi-professionally" on stringed instruments for 20 or so years,...

sanjari
replies: 2 views: 332
BasHermus 2 days ago

So then, this pressure level should be acceptable and actually is a requirement for anyone who really wants to express themselves...

WildOneTruss1
replies: 33 views: 1,109
chip mcdonald 2 days ago

I'm sure this has been asked a million times, but can anyone recommend some suiting OD pedals which would be good to capture that...

Force101
replies: 12 views: 934
Force101 2 days ago

Hi.... I'm not smart So, bought one the Celestion IR packs (the V30). Since I'll be using the Two Notes Wall of Sound as my...

bgood
replies: 12 views: 500
bgood 3 days ago

I'm new, be kind ;-) Does anyone know what the exact setting is that VH uses on the PCM-70 to get his "cathedral"...

Inverted5150
replies: 9 views: 492
seancostello 3 days ago

Greetz There is a lot of discussion here and all around really that portrays Guitarists as rather mindless, uneducated egoists...

enorbet2
replies: 188 views: 2,911
enorbet2 3 days ago

I was recently gifted an old Sunn Stagemaster head. On the back it is labeled 250 Watts max and 2.5 Amps. The speaker outs have...

ljames747
replies: 3 views: 2,169
wrgkmc 3 days ago

Hi, As in the title: Dumble amps, wtf? Who has one? Talk to me about this. p

pinokeyodohkeyo
replies: 48 views: 1,936
norbury brook 3 days ago

I've saved up some money and now I want to invest in a 12-string of some kind, probably electric semi-hollow body that I could...

deern
replies: 39 views: 741
doorknocker 3 days ago

Just as the title says... I found an all-original (including original finish)1964 Fender Jazzmaster in Olympic White, but feel...

Chewislewis
replies: 0 views: 316
Chewislewis 4 days ago

hi guys, I am struggling to find a replacement Multifx to my TC G-System. It's fukkin heavy mounted on my Pedalboard Pro (I...

George Necola
replies: 5 views: 404
cooker 4 days ago

Hi slutz, Here is a bass & drums collaboration cover of Linkin Park - Papercut. That vocal has a bit of nasty distortion....

Mark1353
replies: 0 views: 313
Mark1353 5 days ago

Hi all.... If you could choose 5 guitar amps (no budget...just pick) for your studio...(to cover most ground).....what 5 would...

Frankovitchy
replies: 271 views: 120,094
patshep 5 days ago

This is a long one folks but it's got a ton of good info in it and I hope it can shed some light on this mysterious pedal. You...

aBunchOfPedals
replies: 2 views: 400
aBunchOfPedals 5 days ago

Hey slutz! I'm looking for a lil amp that ideally has decent reverb and overall clean tone for 200 or less. I know that's pretty...

CriscoDisco
replies: 8 views: 441
TurboJets 5 days ago

Hey all -- I just picked up an old Steinberger Spirit bass, and I am wondering about putting some kind of single coil pickup in...

szegedin
replies: 7 views: 414
Mikhael 5 days ago

Not really sure what it would be called, I don't know much of anything about Amplifiers, Heads, or really anything Guitar...

Mizzouman2
replies: 1 views: 386
mspinks1 5 days ago

I am experimenting with pedal order on my current live pedal board. I know, I know another pedal order post. I know that...

obviousb
replies: 0 views: 309
obviousb 6 days ago

I know when you read the title of this thread you thought i must mean everything BUT the reverb works. But no, my problem is...

jima330
replies: 14 views: 827
enorbet2 6 days ago

I've owned a matchless avalon for just over a year but it was much heavier than I needed for my use and on reflection, too...

alxne
replies: 7 views: 428
enorbet2 6 days ago

Hey all, I've been in the market for a pre-CBS era Fender Jaguar in all-original condition. As you all know, these are very...

Chewislewis
replies: 57 views: 1,021
kennybro 6 days ago

wEiRd?? Gibson tuners. Looks steam punk, home brew.

Jaybird
replies: 9 views: 542
John Eppstein 6 days ago

The situation is this: When I was young (8th grade, 13 years old/1998) I had an ESP-LTD strat (similar to the M-series) that I...

SterlingForbes
replies: 1 views: 305
wrgkmc 6 days ago

Hi chaps, For a number of years I have been using a sweet sounding Mexican (cough..) Telecaster with Fender noiseless pickups...

ZeusFaber
replies: 17 views: 455
ZeusFaber 6 days ago

I purchased a used Warwick Thumb NT5 about a year ago and I've been having a few problems with it. Don't get me wrong, it's an...

HcsDrm
replies: 16 views: 500
HcsDrm 1 week ago

hey all, I'm looking for an awesome delay pedal with a couple requirements, and I'm stumped. 1) must be programmable and offer...

VinceVandergraph
replies: 2 views: 405
VinceVandergraph 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
Inverted5150 1 week ago

Hello all, I am looking to sell my one of my electrics to make room for a new one and need help with pricing. It's the limited...

Chewislewis
replies: 4 views: 581
John Eppstein 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search