The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Guitars for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,435 views: 719,246
chipss36 1 day ago

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 17 views: 25,315
audioforce 29th May 2019

Trying some other pickups for my Zakk Wylde Les Paul, still can't decide which I like more, Gibson or ThroBak. basically I'm...

belensky
replies: 9 views: 752
Yuri Kogan 1 hour ago

I'm a pick snob and I've only used two types in my 35 years of playing the electric twanger. I used nylon Dunlop 1.0mm Standard...

eternalsound
replies: 1 views: 132
audioforce 1 hour ago

Hey there, I'm looking to pick up a budget (strictly $200-300) bass guitar for recording fairly simple muted bass parts....

dublave
replies: 4 views: 633
John Eppstein 2 hours ago

Curious if anyone out there knows if you use a reactive load or ox box etc if you can hear the amps reverb through the direct...

Reverb
replies: 2 views: 180

Hi, made an account on here to ask for help about my Mark V. I recently picked it up for $1600 off Craigslist and everything was...

dejanjoe
replies: 27 views: 759

Found this in junk shop for $25.00. I am trying to identify the manufacturer so I can get a neck for it. I am pretty sure it is...

mwells148
replies: 0 views: 158
mwells148 4 hours ago

FADE-IN………………….…ITS NOONBREAK AT AUDIOFORCE MANOR. Both astounded and amused, audioforce the expertizer finds...

audioforce
replies: 79 views: 1,973
weave 5 hours ago

Yes indeed. It simply had to happen. A wonderful thread about slides, in the great "what, when, any" tradition. ...

audioforce
replies: 19 views: 732
John Eppstein 6 hours ago

Hi, Where can I learn about electric guitars sound and pedals? I have electric guitar and amps simulators but I don’t know...

aviorrok
replies: 4 views: 325
GYMusic 8 hours ago

Didn't notice these configured like this a few months ago. They were all richlite.

thenoodle
replies: 38 views: 1,657
thenoodle 9 hours ago

Would anyone with a alesis midiverb 2 please post every setting for patch 62, chours B? I'm try to get the Ty Tabor chorus thing....

jl2556
replies: 19 views: 947
Jeffw5555 9 hours ago

EDIT as of July: Gibson is building me a new guitar. Seems like there is a change a Gibson. I like the new new phone message,...

piano
replies: 23 views: 1,555
John Eppstein 10 hours ago

Ok Im wanting to build a ambient shoegaze spaghetti twang rig. I just ordered a jc-40 and a ed obrien strat. I have a pds 8000...

boomer81
replies: 4 views: 607
boomer81 10 hours ago

A while ago I had a Boomerang + and loved the controls and system but it wasn't enough recording time for me so I sold it and got...

BeardedGnome
replies: 4 views: 75
Synth Guru 10 hours ago

Hi I just installed Fender locking tuners. First time. So far they are great. I really wonder.. how easy is it to accidentally...

OhmIsh
replies: 19 views: 825
Bstapper 10 hours ago

After resolving the humming issue with my Mark V, my next order of business is now deciding what speakers I'm putting into a 2x12...

dejanjoe
replies: 1 views: 676
Jim Williams 14 hours ago

Hi, I just got a Les Paul, but I don't like the deck mic. I want a humbucker in the neck position. I am playing with it reggae...

kite
replies: 19 views: 1,051
Jim Williams 15 hours ago

Demo'ed a tweed Gibson Falcon the other day and thought it was awesome that it could go 100% wet with the reverb (no dry signal)....

iangomes
replies: 28 views: 919
Jim Williams 15 hours ago

I've been playing Diezel amps for several years, Herbert is my main amp of choice, and I never looked back to anything to replace...

belensky
replies: 6 views: 706
audioforce 23 hours ago

completely blown away by the MT15 felt like I never heard my guitar in full bloom the cleans are clean and distortion for days,...

ChaosCreation
replies: 0 views: 589
ChaosCreation 1 day ago

DISCLAIMER - I DID NOT DO THIS. This is just me brainstorming at my desk at work. Just seeing if this is a thing... or even a...

terr0rgasm
replies: 1 views: 346
audioforce 1 day ago

Kemper are posting some teasers that have got their community all up in a tizzy. Looks like a possible new floorboard unit but...

mdme_sadie
replies: 11 views: 920
Jayrawk 1 day ago

I am toying with the idea of getting a rackmounted wah and was wondering what options are out there apart from the Dunlop and EMB...

The_Bunker
replies: 9 views: 898
The_Bunker 1 day ago

I basically just want to know which pick-ups or other parts anybody might recommend for a specific guitar sound ive uploaded....

Papageorgio
replies: 142 views: 12,836
Dezb1 1 day ago

Just finished working on a Weber JCM800 kit for a young friend. The friend is very smart, but has a tendency to jump in the...

norfolk martin
replies: 7 views: 837
chipss36 1 day ago

Hello there, A few days ago a friend brought his '68 Custom Vibrolux over and we reamped Guitar tracks through his amp and my...

Fiedelfinn
replies: 145 views: 4,490
Bstapper 1 day ago

Here is Compassion Between two Hi-End guitar cables(Evidence Audio forte and Vovox sonorous A6000) and more mid priced Sommer...

belensky
replies: 16 views: 865
audioforce 1 day ago

So I'm a singer in a band and now I'm stuck playing most of the leads now. I have a modded carvin tube amp it sounds great....

lumpcalhoon
replies: 16 views: 743
dpsbb 2 days ago

I'm not really talking about "Chickenbackers" or whatever. I wouldn't really want to go that route. I'm just talking...

JL1000
replies: 36 views: 1,405
thenoodle 2 days ago

Hello! As the title says. I record my guitar (which doesn't make any humming noises, so it's grounded properly) through a...

purplemind
replies: 16 views: 615
chipss36 2 days ago

i turned my deluxe reverb on for the first time in 4-5 years and played for about an hour... i decided to leave in on for another...

andwutt
replies: 15 views: 824
chipss36 2 days ago

I'd be interested to hear from someone who has direct experience with this. I just got Fender Twin Reverb 1965 Reissue. I love...

dc_r
replies: 29 views: 2,174
enorbet2 3 days ago

So I'm a strong appreciator and purveyor of the super warm and smooth sound between the neck and middle positions of the standard...

Darth_Sushi
replies: 1 views: 459
chipss36 3 days ago

I'm finally taking the plunge and getting a Line 6 Helix Floor Processor. I already have a Firehawk 1500, of which the only...

Sad Darwin
replies: 93 views: 6,636
John Eppstein 3 days ago

Alo, I prefer the sound of smaller amps when recording, but mostly want an amp to practice. I have been looking for a bass amp...

Switchcraft
replies: 20 views: 11,214
John Eppstein 3 days ago

I know will the common answer to this sort of thing is try and see and yeah, that is what one ends up doing. I mull over where to...

darkhorse
replies: 19 views: 11,936
John Eppstein 3 days ago

Dear Slutz, I just bought a Mesa Boogie oversized dual rectifier cabinet in great condition with a rare color of tolex (or...

Master Moss
replies: 31 views: 890
12ax7 3 days ago

Freddie Roulette, the Jimi Hendrix of the lap steel. Absolutely incredible player. I got to play bass with him a couple of times...

John Eppstein
replies: 3 views: 589
allphourus 4 days ago

Hey there! I got myself a Boss DD-20 and I really enjoy it, but there's a little problem I can't find the solution to. The...

moodysky
replies: 0 views: 676
moodysky 4 days ago

Hello fellow gear geeks I am new to this forum and I’m pretty sure I’ll make mistakes with new threads but I couldn’t find...

tjohnson2
replies: 5 views: 676
tjohnson2 4 days ago

I'm considering purchasing a Helix Rack or Floor recently. Planning to use it on my gigs and guitar track recording. I'm...

Youfoo
replies: 1 views: 741
Slicklickz 4 days ago

It’s official, if a little late for the original Spring target date.

Lady Gaia
replies: 1 views: 897
Lady Gaia 5 days ago

OK Here's the challenge for all you modelers/simulators/emulators and digital prodigies. I chose a very simple tune with a...

enorbet2
replies: 224 views: 5,646
Orson Maxwell 5 days ago

Hi all! I know there are a ton of threads with similar questions, but I’ve been looking for a new acoustic guitar for my...

animalsounds
replies: 63 views: 2,311
ardis 5 days ago

Hi everyone. Looking for a specific bit of gear please: a preamp with lots of gain that will take an unbalanced 1/4"...

User4114
replies: 4 views: 645
Mylithra 1 week ago

Just wondering what the options are for a cheap and nasty amp that happens to have footswitchable gain boost? Just for...

bruvvamoff
replies: 3 views: 743
lumpcalhoon 1 week ago

I'm sure everyone has seen the now viral "authentic" video. I think Gibson is heading in the right direction addressing...

Abery Clark
replies: 4 views: 1,073
John Eppstein 1 week ago

Hi Slutz, As the title says, how would I do this with the following equipment. I currently have a dj mixer with xlr outputs...

drumz_85
replies: 1 views: 488
John Eppstein 1 week ago

Hey guys, I'm trying to reamp JUST the amp tone of my EVH 5150 iii 50W head. I have a really nice cab but I would prefer to...

Maxkiel
replies: 3 views: 695
John Eppstein 1 week ago

Hi, I really love the mute guitar here but I'm not find a YouTube tutorial for this technique (I found a palm mute tutorial) how...

aviorrok
replies: 2 views: 641
dpsbb 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search