The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Guitars for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

So many guitars, so little time

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,297 views: 662,684
Sascha Franck 5 days ago

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 14 views: 18,982
BarcelonaMusic 7th July 2018

So I have a number of effects and minimal knowledge on these having been mainly acoustic all along. I have a hard time connecting...

Daniel Grenier
replies: 3 views: 302
JayTee4303 32 minutes ago

I have several hundred dollars to buy guitar pedals. I want the usual, a reverb, a flanger, a chorus, ect. Should I go with...

lucasmark
replies: 9 views: 1,859
BFrederick 4 hours ago

When I play guitar, certain notes cause a vibration that makes a tube to make a rattle when certain notes cause a vibration. Any...

Jason rocks
replies: 27 views: 853
Piedpiper 4 hours ago

I've never owned a pedalboard before, I have maybe 7 pedals total, 5 of which i use here and there... the question I have is......

patshep
replies: 13 views: 400
davet 4 hours ago

Any of you guys own a s2. I've never owned a prs a buddy let me borrow his 2001 custom birds 22 fret With trem. It's really cool...

boomer81
replies: 0 views: 68
boomer81 5 hours ago

I am a blues player and I have an American Strat and a used Les Paul that sounds great. I played a American Telecaster today and...

Jason rocks
replies: 43 views: 1,203
rauchman 6 hours ago

Hey, I was recently listening to Freedom album and I am interested in how he achieved this rather peculiar sound in the solo in...

lagartija
replies: 1 views: 329
PrettyGone 13 hours ago

Simple/dum question: I went and re-wired the single-coil pickup in my guit to make sure the ground is grounded, but I'm still...

szegedin
replies: 24 views: 483
John Eppstein 13 hours ago

hey guys, I was wondering what are your opinions on the worst digital delay pedals out there? Sterile, plastiki, cold what ever...

Amer312
replies: 74 views: 7,060
gladf7 14 hours ago

Hi all, I've been on the hunt for a not purely 'jazz-box' the past few months. I haven't quite found something I wanted to...

jaguarguitar
replies: 13 views: 574
jdier 15 hours ago

Hey So I am using a Scarlett 2i2 2nd gen, which I can gladly upgrade if needed, but my question is, what monitors would you...

znerk
replies: 5 views: 376
nedorama 17 hours ago

I'm a Gibson/Marshall stack kinda guy, that needs total control over SPL while writing and arranging. I sometimes need to save...

JayTee4303
replies: 4 views: 363
JayTee4303 18 hours ago

I'm really interested in what went into the Dimebag Darrell tone during his Pantera-era (think Mouth For War, By Demons Be...

Stamos6669
replies: 10 views: 8,878
jp22 22 hours ago

Hi. I know next to nothing about what effects to put onto what guitar to create different sounds. iv experimented with...

Richarddthompson
replies: 0 views: 150
Richarddthompson 1 day ago

I'm really sick of my humbuckers and I would like to learn how to build a guitar... Part of me wants to just order a Fender...

Spano
replies: 2 views: 345
kafka 1 day ago

Hi all I recently came across a library for kontakt - Rast Sound Dystopian Element. In the description it is said that all the...

f00br
replies: 9 views: 518
Noisewagon 1 day ago

Hey guys. i'm helping a friend sell her deceased husbands amp and need help ID'ing exactly what it is. As far as I can tell...

The dman
replies: 2 views: 315
The dman 1 day ago

I'm considering purchasing one of these devices (Kemper or Fractal Audio) to add more amplifier choices to my recording studio....

tom682
replies: 11 views: 1,112
norbury brook 1 day ago

Hello, I'm looking at getting a multieffects pedal for all fx with the exception of high gain/overdrive fx. I'd like to use...

jonesmalone
replies: 0 views: 192
jonesmalone 1 day ago

At NAMM we came across this Guitar Brand "Faith Guitars" from the UK. Really liked the guitars and rather affordable. ...

DougS
replies: 10 views: 661
ShadowAMD 1 day ago

Guys I bought a used 59 bassman reissue a couple years ago. It it the earlier version that came with the blue back eminence...

Jfingaz123
replies: 21 views: 548
Jfingaz123 2 days ago

I had a Zoom 9030 that went kaput and finding another one in good condition and at a reasonable price is getting difficult. The...

Necron 99
replies: 0 views: 247
Necron 99 2 days ago

Gibson launches search for new CEO to replace Henry Juszkiewicz • Guitar.com

allphourus
replies: 9 views: 661
Jim Williams 2 days ago

I have a Roland JC120 Head, Marshall JCM800, Bogner TripleX, and will add a Vox or something along those lines soon. Any...

Gringo Starr
replies: 1 views: 318
Jim Williams 2 days ago

Curious if anybody has played any amps and cabs by 3 rd Power (including their Wooley Coats line) And also any Port City amps...

KevWind
replies: 5 views: 360
KevWind 2 days ago

Earlier this week, I tracked my fourth Gibson J45 in the last, maybe, year and a half. They all sounded kinda gutless and puny...

Brent Hahn
replies: 19 views: 644
norbury brook 2 days ago

Hey guys, so I bought a used 500mce , the saddle Has a crack in it. I’m going to replace it with a bone saddle. My question...

Dtray187
replies: 2 views: 259
Dtray187 3 days ago

Is there any difference between these two pedals besides the appearance? I was buying a Behringer FL600 but he was selling it...

Somebodyperson
replies: 1 views: 275
Somebodyperson 3 days ago

Accidental dupicate, please delete.

Somebodyperson
replies: 0 views: 268
Somebodyperson 4 days ago

Anyone familiar with the Marshall JH-1 JAckhammer? I've been trying to get rid of it forever, and finally I got an offer for...

Spano
replies: 9 views: 668
Spano 4 days ago

I have an isocab with room for 1x12. I have loads of speakers. Can one use reamping to simulate a 2x12? e.g. by recording the...

Guitarking
replies: 7 views: 542
wrgkmc 4 days ago

Recently I've been listening to Honky Tonk Woman with an eye for discerning all the parts. Much to my surprise there is a lot...

PdotDdot
replies: 83 views: 3,843
PdotDdot 4 days ago

Greetz There is a lot of discussion here and all around really that portrays Guitarists as rather mindless, uneducated egoists...

enorbet2
replies: 361 views: 5,713
Musiclab 4 days ago

Hiwatt

Hi All, My name is Dave, I work for the new owners of Hiwatt. I'm posting to introduce myself, answer questions and...

HiwattUKofficial
replies: 66 views: 1,940
KevWind 5 days ago

So I have a Fender Deluxe Silverface that I like to plug new heads into to maximize my bang for the buck... I really love that...

Spano
replies: 32 views: 914
allphourus 5 days ago

I've been trying to find reasons for this to be a NOT legitimate question. But If all major competitors are forced to sell at...

Freddo30
replies: 38 views: 4,563
thenoodle 5 days ago

ok so i'm new to the forum and new to playing instruments. lol. i've been looking online and became interested in the Roland...

rickb92
replies: 25 views: 6,984
Wiggen 5 days ago

I want to buy a budget but decent acoustic guitar amp. I want to have a microphone input with phantom power and at least 60W of...

andreineagu
replies: 34 views: 882
andreineagu 6 days ago

I am learning bass guitar, playing my new Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass through my Fender Mustang III amp, at home at low to...

Markonmac
replies: 37 views: 583
Brent Hahn 6 days ago

Hi guyz, Since I switched to using a reactive loadbox to record guitars in my DAW, I realized that the buzz/hum of my guitar...

lagwagon06
replies: 18 views: 1,085
John Eppstein 6 days ago

Hi, Planning to buy a new guitar and I like the Fender's Stratocaster sound! There's a new Fender "The Player...

heldrida
replies: 6 views: 733
shanabit 6 days ago

Hey guys I really like the feeling on the back of the neck on the EVH Wolfgang and the Fender 10 for '15 Mustang. It feels so...

fgeorge097
replies: 23 views: 1,392
Macky 6 days ago

i'm looking for a basic looper pedal with just average specs: * 1 loop is enough * overdub is not a must have * midi sync is...

michi_mak
replies: 5 views: 412
Duke Murdock 1 week ago

Need help with choosing a buffer. Current signal path: 10' guitar cable Keeley-modded GCB95 Wah, true bypass Keeley...

nedorama
replies: 2 views: 332
nedorama 1 week ago
replies: 266 views: 5,785
Sounds Great 1 week ago

Hi guys! I'm trying to be as short as possible. I'm trying to achieve that bluesy, indie clean sound of Shawn Mendes, John Mayer...

andreineagu
replies: 26 views: 621
norton 1 week ago

I am excitedly awaiting the arrival of a Hughes & Kettner GM40. I wanted a mini tube amp capable of beautiful cleans and...

koitsu
replies: 1 views: 339
koitsu 1 week ago

Hi! I keep braking my D-string on the bridge on my nylon-guitar, after I had the bridge fixed at a luthier last year. Is...

G-Sun
replies: 2 views: 341
G-Sun 1 week ago

Mobile, battery powered, and filled with a diverse selection of flagship-quality BOSS amps and effects, the ME-80 is the...

The Press Desk
replies: 26 views: 15,273
Skrie 1 week ago

Hi, I recently came across the Neve RNDI (then research about other DI boxes) and wondering if it is worth buying....

velcrolog
replies: 14 views: 2,313
Duke Murdock 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search