The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Tonewood Amp
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,524 views: 808,813
User4114 4 weeks ago

Going to have to take a zero-tolerance one-strike approach on this stuff because some of you guys just can't seem to stay out of...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 5,328
Whitecat 24th February 2020

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 18 views: 35,847
Roll Tape 21st January 2020

I recently got a Vox AC30 cc2, and the reverb tanks are notoriously crappy and frequently replaced. Before this amp, I was...

joythirstpop
replies: 0 views: 1
joythirstpop 51 minutes ago

Just bought a guitar and I'm considering a Fender Mustang GTX. Whats the roundtrip latency on digital amps? freshflowe

Pali
replies: 2 views: 71
tenderboy 53 minutes ago

Hi fellow noise makers, I've been making songs with my computer and a moog synth for a few years... I guess you could say what...

Riot07
replies: 34 views: 662
Hired Goon 1 hour ago

Hello, I am ready to purchase a new guitar. I play blues almost excLusively. I have settle on a PRS. Either a core 22 or...

Mlapp
replies: 4 views: 146
Yuri Kogan 2 hours ago

The other day someone had a post about Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'" and it really got me thinking about how bad @ss...

rockrev
replies: 1,193 views: 94,453
Bannny 3 hours ago

Greetz Maybe I should've titled this thread Invasion of the Robot Soldiers who are taking over and many would say ruining Music...

enorbet2
replies: 38 views: 798
John Eppstein 3 hours ago

While I posted this in another thread, I'm starting a new one that will hopefully be more technical and reasoned. I hate posting...

tINY
replies: 225 views: 12,535
John Eppstein 4 hours ago

Hey GS! I have a buddy that bought a Marshall JCM800 years back. He claims someone once put an O scope on it and did something...

camacozie
replies: 11 views: 298
John Eppstein 4 hours ago

I’m planning to build my first pedalboard and I’ve been using the “pedalboard planer-app”. I don’t seem to find the...

MajesticXII
replies: 35 views: 601
Rick Dalton 5 hours ago

I had a George Benson Hot Rod Deluxe. Although the clean tone could not be compared to a Super reverb or other classic Fenders,...

DanTheMan06
replies: 78 views: 2,057
Yuri Kogan 6 hours ago

Howdy yall Spent some time perusing threads on here in regards to the best electric guitar tones at low volumes and have yet...

sports_poem
replies: 13 views: 427
RBHan 7 hours ago

I was thinking back when I mounted the Triple Play on an Martin D28 Satin Spruce Top. I had used the clear magnetic mount, The TP...

Rick Dalton
replies: 0 views: 90
Rick Dalton 11 hours ago

Hi Slutz, looking for some feedback from others that have the Kahayan 8x4 Midi amp switcher with serial #1097 or higher. I...

BlindLemonOrange
replies: 5 views: 529
Joe_A 12 hours ago

Sorry for the dumb questions but I know very little about pickups. How do I remove the control part? Seems like it's stuck...

Friedfingaz
replies: 3 views: 128
John Eppstein 13 hours ago

I cannot find a guitar to pair up with my Tele. My tele is a MIM standard tele with a 3 saddle brass bridge and Di Marzio Twang...

Gab_Azz
replies: 6 views: 234
Sloppy 16 hours ago

Hi all, first time poster! I'm mainly a keys player, using a Nord Stage 2 live for rhodes sounds. I loooove recording through...

wickni
replies: 1 views: 83
Yuri Kogan 22 hours ago

Hey guys! Need some advice. I have this custom made telecaster deluxe that is very sweet. Sadly, the bridge pickup is a dimarzio...

MisterKilgore
replies: 6 views: 173
Yuri Kogan 22 hours ago

Hi everyone, I have a Larrivee OM-01 which I really like. It does fingerstyle best, gorgeous! Strumming is also nice, single...

Guitarking
replies: 0 views: 80
Guitarking 1 day ago

I'm in the market for one of those 1 or 5 or 15 watt tube heads. From what I've heard, I like the Bugera and the Blackstar (I...

szegedin
replies: 10 views: 373
szegedin 1 day ago

Hey all, I'm going to pick up a bass which will be almost exclusively be used to record DIs when I need a live bass 'feel' on...

GazC
replies: 89 views: 2,651
Yuri Kogan 1 day ago

I saw this ad and figured it was some sort of plugin. I was wrong. Looks cool, it will be interesting to see if it...

noah330
replies: 67 views: 10,740
Yuri Kogan 1 day ago

Hi all, I’ve been having some serious issues with dirty power in my flat that I cannot resolve. I want to find an...

Greid
replies: 2 views: 173
vashuba 1 day ago

In an unprecedented move, UPS arrived this morning (rather than their usual 8pm delivery schedule to me) to deliver my new...

EpicEsquire
replies: 1 views: 170
Amroth 1 day ago

this is kind of a theoretical question, but after shielding my cavities and single coils, i read this article about shielding...

hedgehognrown
replies: 13 views: 319
hedgehognrown 2 days ago

I can't decide if I want to buy a Katana-100 MkII 212 or 112. Is there a big difference in tonal character between a one speaker...

Chet_Rockstone
replies: 21 views: 336
enorbet2 2 days ago

Hi everybody, I am a producer/songwriter and recently started to take my guitar learning and recording more seriously. I've...

Stayf
replies: 0 views: 122
Stayf 3 days ago

Hi all, I'm using more and more my bass these days, even if I'm more a (mediocre) guitarist. IOW, I have no consistent...

cubic13
replies: 23 views: 736
John Eppstein 3 days ago

Hi everyone, my strat is dead - he shop tells me that two pickups have shorted out and are broken. Is this even...

stefangs
replies: 10 views: 349
TurboJets 3 days ago

Hello Gearslutz, I recently played a Harmony Jupiter reissue at a local shop (before Covid obviously). I thought it was a...

Mooseherman
replies: 3 views: 170
TurboJets 3 days ago

The Digitech Trio Plus is a fun toy, but there are some things that people need to understand if considering buying this. The...

Kiwi
replies: 104 views: 79,555
bdfitz 3 days ago

I've got a Dark Matter distortion pedal that I simply can't tame. I want to be able to use the volume pedal (a Fender FVP-1...

optofonik
replies: 9 views: 280
litepipe 3 days ago

This is driving me nuts. When I record bass and like get a bop using the 4th string and pop back two frets up and hit the 2nd...

Jeffguitar
replies: 60 views: 2,173
Musiclab 4 days ago

Hi all, first time poster here. I recently moved from the UK to Spain and am having issues with high-pitch buzzing from my...

Greid
replies: 9 views: 230
enorbet2 5 days ago

Hi guys, first post. Quick disclaimer: excuse my lack of knowledge on the subject matter. I've got no clue how any of my gear...

Artorius
replies: 2 views: 212
Artorius 5 days ago
replies: 101 views: 6,547
monkeyxx 5 days ago

so i just opened up my 66 mustang that was routed out for humbuckers at some point and found that the pickups in it are gibson...

hedgehognrown
replies: 7 views: 409
hedgehognrown 5 days ago

I just picked up a Pignose G60VR. It sounds great in a bassmanish way, but the EQ is almost useless... There's very little tonal...

usernamely
replies: 4 views: 265
John Eppstein 6 days ago

Hey guys, I’ve got a JHS Little Black Amp Box as a passive volume box in my FX loop to help reign in the volume on my Mesa...

Sirbeardicus
replies: 6 views: 228
nedorama 1 week ago

Hey folks! I have some pretty nice gear for recording my amps - great cabs, mics and preamps, but I'm looking for a way to...

Ivan Mihaljevic
replies: 83 views: 26,411
John Eppstein 1 week ago

By bringing in exactly what everybody was saying was the one thing they were missing out on...

Amroth
replies: 33 views: 1,828
John Eppstein 1 week ago

Looking to add harmonics or distortion to vocals at line level using a tube amp but unsure on how I go about this. Do I need an...

jonymer
replies: 12 views: 301
jonymer 1 week ago

Hi All I am going to record music using an electric guitar. My current guitar is all chanky so I need to buy a new one. I will...

Your Dog Boring
replies: 79 views: 2,792
John Eppstein 1 week ago

I'm looking for an affordable 00/000-45 style guitar with slotted headstock and rosette, abalone purflings etc. (the more the...

erike123
replies: 5 views: 328
John Eppstein 1 week ago

Hi, Who can identify for me this pedal board(all pedals)? Thanks!

aviorrok
replies: 0 views: 156
aviorrok 1 week ago

Hey all, I have an early 70s top-load Ampeg VT-40. Trying to learn and do some initial service work, at least as much as I can,...

Riinehart
replies: 1 views: 246
enorbet2 1 week ago

I have a Gibson LP hardshell case - tan exterior/pink interior/made in Canada - that was in storage of 15+ years, and while the...

m_b_b
replies: 0 views: 161
m_b_b 1 week ago

Hi, I'm looking for engineers who would be experienced servicing a vintage 60s marshall super lead. It works more or less as I...

runfrodorun
replies: 1 views: 304
runfrodorun 1 week ago

I love the look and I think I would love the scale. But for a guitar that everyone seems to love (and is very expensive) why is...

bash
replies: 104 views: 15,598
RicTone 1 week ago

Things happen when I get...

matt3310
replies: 3 views: 349
RiF 1 week ago

Hi there. Been looking for an excellent boutique amp. I play with lots of pedals, but also love a good clean sound. Currently...

malfunkshun
replies: 1 views: 207
enorbet2 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search