The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Guitars for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

So many guitars, so little time

Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Views: 6,656
24th November 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,257 views: 621,216
toowrongfoo 4 days ago

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 8 views: 13,362
John Eppstein 20th October 2017

All my life, all I have heard from rock guitar players who are "tone chasers" is that tube amps are the only way to go....

Bannny
replies: 61 views: 993
enorbet2 2 minutes ago

Seriously - are these types of obviously stupid questions actually just a call for attention? Social Media is such a waste of...

RBHan
replies: 14 views: 409
John Eppstein 16 minutes ago

Threw together a quick demo of one of my absolute favorite fuzz pedals, the Devi Ever Mig...

Bungler
replies: 0 views: 1
Bungler 37 minutes ago

Hey guys, So I owned the Kemper for a few months now and since I now have a bit more experience with it I thought I'd share a...

Guitarjon
replies: 8 views: 312
Reverb 39 minutes ago

So I am currently exploring options for getting a really great Hard Rock/Metal Guitar Amp setup. In my experience the distorted...

Chevron
replies: 3 views: 107
col 49 minutes ago

Howdy, long time stalker on the forum first post. I have a rectoverb 25 head, I need something light as I have a back problem,...

Souljjk
replies: 2 views: 146
vincentvangogo 1 hour ago

Hey guys, I want to discuss together about a short conversation I had with a guitarist that is friend of mine. We were...

loziodavid
replies: 39 views: 1,428
John Eppstein 1 hour ago

Curios what you guys think of the tone: YouTube

dead pan
replies: 6 views: 263
John Eppstein 1 hour ago

I'm considering what my next gear setup will be. It's likely going be a large rack unit with MIDI-linked pedals and an amp built...

pipertalks
replies: 0 views: 7
pipertalks 1 hour ago

So I've been very kindly bought a GR-55 for Christmas, and I'm just curious if it's worth keeping my M13 for the various delays,...

pipertalks
replies: 0 views: 36
pipertalks 2 hours ago

My lead guitar guitarist just told told that he saw on Facebook that Guitar Center is finally closing. I have not seen the post...

John Eppstein
replies: 69 views: 2,135
foamboy 2 hours ago
replies: 374 views: 7,012
Ardis 3 hours ago

I love and have always used the BBE sonic stomp at the end of my chain. It's a mono in mono out pedal. I am now in the process of...

Famudeedo
replies: 5 views: 184
Mikhael 5 hours ago

Recently got into the Chet/ Jerry style of playing, only finger picking before that were Zeppelin tunes. I saw Jerry's Breakdown...

Nate Wade
replies: 14 views: 307
AnthonyG 8 hours ago

I just downloaded Rosen digital audios pulse IR loader. I can’t find anywhere how to set a file pathway or whatever for pulse...

dgrptr
replies: 0 views: 95
dgrptr 13 hours ago

Hello! I´m looking for suggestions of looper pedals capable of being a slave to the midi clock and also play loops overlapping...

Ronski
replies: 0 views: 123
Ronski 15 hours ago

Just returned my ESP EC2 guitar back today and I was very lucky they took it back because it's been like 6 months but due to my...

Royaldeadman
replies: 3 views: 100
Royaldeadman 18 hours ago

I love the look and I think I would love the scale. But for a guitar that everyone seems to love (and is very expensive) why is...

bash
replies: 50 views: 3,912
teleharmonium 21 hours ago

I do. And after 52 years I finally decided to do something about it. First I found this:...

toowrongfoo
replies: 10 views: 383
toowrongfoo 21 hours ago

Hi All - Long time player here. Looking for actual reviews and thoughts from the slutz on the Positive Grid BIAS Head. I've...

Agent516
replies: 0 views: 108
Agent516 22 hours ago

What if real drummers in the studio are done? In a world where we're constantly looking to do things quicker and easier, would it...

Chevron
replies: 576 views: 9,297
Chevron 1 day ago

Looking for something that can cross genres without hesitating. I like jumping from jazz to metal. Any other guitar suggestion...

SpikeWolf
replies: 9 views: 244
skyshaver 1 day ago

So I'm recording a guitar track at home, and there's this extra hum/hiss at random intervals lasting 1-2 seconds. I even turned...

neuroxik
replies: 0 views: 134
neuroxik 1 day ago

Welp, finally it's ready to share.. :) We filmed and edited this music demo over the past week, featuring the Sound...

soundshaper
replies: 3 views: 149
skyshaver 1 day ago

Hello! I need some help from the experienced users of this site. My problem is this. I love the double bass sound in mixes (think...

Pine
replies: 36 views: 758
Muser 1 day ago

Hello folks I’m trying to record my tube amps directly into pro logic, so I looked into buying a reactive load box that would...

HNS
replies: 22 views: 762
Chevron 1 day ago

Not wanting to open a can of worms but here we go I have been playing off and on for 10 years now and have a epiphone les Paul...

VDB
replies: 130 views: 6,024
Jim Williams 1 day ago

Hi guys, I have an Epiphone Les Paul Special II, not something very fancy, but it does the job - I need the guitar for doing...

MariusAleksandr
replies: 74 views: 4,762
John Eppstein 1 day ago

I've seen this mentioned but not explained. 15w 1x12 combo tube amp - 3 AX7's - 2 EL84's - 1 channel - Gain and Master...

bvdd
replies: 18 views: 378
tINY 2 days ago

hello: does anyone happen to know if the great amp designer/builder mark sampson happens around this place at all? does anyone...

jaschoon
replies: 2 views: 219
enorbet2 2 days ago

from the gtr on "the twist" to carlos alomar on young americans a fat a{}ed amp..orig jensen...

Sigma
replies: 4 views: 229
kennybro 2 days ago

So I'm interested in switching out the stock pickups on my les paul standard with a Seymour Duncan Phat cat (humbucker size P90)...

Gorsky101
replies: 14 views: 8,313
Justin Levitt 2 days ago

I’ve been out of the loop for awhile on gearslutz, but need some pedal recommendations. I currently use a tele and prs into a...

floater138
replies: 10 views: 390
Mario-C. 2 days ago

Thought I should start a thread about something like this. I originally had a TLM 103 accompanied with the 57 but took it...

Jason Poulin
replies: 818 views: 303,518
andychamp 2 days ago

Hi, I am looking for an electric to provide a different contrasting sound to my Telecaster - ie. humbuckers, thick tone, long...

maestromike1
replies: 29 views: 789
vincentvangogo 2 days ago

On June 10, 2016 I ordered two pedals from Midnight Amplification in Australia. One month and 595 dollars later, I never got a...

robert_francis
replies: 11 views: 1,069
Jeff Scott 3 days ago

I've got a Peavey 5150 here and me and my guitarist have spent over 8 hours trying to make the Joyo PXL-PRO switch the amps...

drumseverywhere
replies: 0 views: 139
drumseverywhere 3 days ago

About the best quality live Hendrix I've heard off youtube. I can only imagine how loud this must have...

Crazy4Jazz
replies: 0 views: 165
Crazy4Jazz 3 days ago

Hi, I just discovered that Harley Benton makes an electric 12-string (Harley Benton RB-612CS). Has anyone tried it? Does it...

Renfield74
replies: 0 views: 149
Renfield74 3 days ago

Here's a couple of mine. Class 5 & PRRI

blakestree
replies: 45 views: 2,658
norbury brook 3 days ago

Been considering getting one of these, thumbing through the manual, is there anything they left out of this thing? The number of...

darkhorse
replies: 70 views: 10,604
GYang 3 days ago

Hi, I was watching the very nice REM documentary on the recording of Automatic for the people on you tube: YouTube When...

Santiago
replies: 0 views: 181
Santiago 3 days ago
replies: 54 views: 925
ProgFree 3 days ago

please can somebody tell me which guitar and effect pedal i need to achieve the sound from this video at 7:29? YouTube ... and...

huglife187
replies: 6 views: 285
toowrongfoo 3 days ago

Along the lines of the acoustic guitar miking technique topic, what is your electric guitar miking technique ? What...

loziodavid
replies: 35 views: 1,348
tsma 3 days ago
replies: 5 views: 306
kennybro 3 days ago

Hello, I'm looking for a midi foot controller. I'm in-between the Keith McMillen SoftStep2 and the Behringer...

mixedmindz
replies: 3 views: 211
Zoobiedood 4 days ago

First off hello, I've lurked here for a while and browsed so many threads related to this over the last few months. I hope this...

beatthediese
replies: 12 views: 345
John Eppstein 4 days ago

Ok this might be a long-winded question but I can't find the answer anywhere.. Say I have stereo delay going stereo out into a...

Famudeedo
replies: 3 views: 255
Famudeedo 5 days ago

So it's well known that some pedals sound good/interesting when the battery is dying. There's even dying battery simulators on...

Subverter
replies: 5 views: 317
ThorSouthshire 5 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search