The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Guitars for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,359 views: 692,404
Dezb1 4 days ago

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 15 views: 21,778
Oo3riyog 2 weeks ago

I have been running out of an AC30 for years. I only use the clean sound, since I use an OCD pedal in front of it for OD....

gjevnoee
replies: 5 views: 170
Kimi777 34 minutes ago

Cleaning up an old MXR micro-amp to finish out one of my guitar chains to control some signal loss at the end. How do...

Amsoily
replies: 1 views: 63
Amsoily 1 hour ago

I've spent countless of hours trying to find the exact flanger pedal or rack they used for this but to no avail. Track is...

So Long
replies: 26 views: 493
chrisso 3 hours ago

I never really gave much thought to the ES series until Kings of Leon and I've been playing Stratocasters for years, but I'm...

avalanchecanvass
replies: 176 views: 15,807
audioforce 5 hours ago

I have an old Ampeg vt-22. It has an external amp jack on the back I was reading The recording studio handbook by John Woram. It...

kittyfranco
replies: 5 views: 237
audioforce 9 hours ago

Hey all, I just picked up an Eleven Rack a week ago, I have been temporaily been displaced from my studio, so I thought why not,...

Mikeitloud
replies: 21 views: 2,728
John Eppstein 11 hours ago

I just got my hands on a 1964 Fender Deluxe Reverb with alligator skin. Does anyone know if this was a custom factory job or...

tigerzilly
replies: 51 views: 954
tigerzilly 11 hours ago

Hey all, I'm in pursuit of trying to achieve a nice, clean and vibey tone. I have an American Fender Stratocaster (fresh...

ohbobo78
replies: 8 views: 394
John Eppstein 13 hours ago

Greetz In the past other than poring over wood stocks at specialty shops and making my own, I've relied on Warmoth for wooden...

enorbet2
replies: 2 views: 236
Cabirio 15 hours ago

Just a quick question concerning my 59 Fender tweed Vibrolux. I have never noticed before but when I turn my tone all the way...

urbanopolis
replies: 16 views: 357
enorbet2 15 hours ago

I'm thinking of going a bit minimalist so just wondering, if you had to pare down your guitars to a couple of electrics, an...

David C.
replies: 67 views: 3,539
John Eppstein 16 hours ago

Does anyone put any focus on this? Do you play fast licks like the days of the '80's? I've personally never seen ..say, a...

eternalsound
replies: 40 views: 783
eternalsound 18 hours ago

A while ago I was able to achieve "crashy" sounding guitar by running a couple overdrives, and a boost, with a...

astrolabesoul
replies: 0 views: 132
astrolabesoul 18 hours ago

I'm finally taking the plunge and getting a Line 6 Helix Floor Processor. I already have a Firehawk 1500, of which the only...

Sad Darwin
replies: 67 views: 2,234
littleeden 1 day ago

Peavey Delta Blues Tube amp 1x15 makes no sound but works with ext. Cab 4x12 , Also the internal speaker works when the ext. cab...

Radical_Dreamer
replies: 1 views: 210
enorbet2 1 day ago

I went to visit sam ash on 34th street yesterday, and i was amazed at the prices on some guitars, I have only ever bought one new...

patshep
replies: 118 views: 4,826
kafka 1 day ago

I am testing a guitar with a maple neck. The high E string is right at the edge of the neck, very unusual for me cause I have...

sam c
replies: 9 views: 281
kafka 1 day ago

I have a Godin Session Plus that has an active preamp inside of it which can be turned on and off with a push button. I also have...

Jfingaz123
replies: 18 views: 779
Rockledge 1 day ago

Guys, can anyone tell me which capacitor is being used on this guitar? Has treble bleed, does not it? Thanks!

gilmanoel
replies: 5 views: 261
gilmanoel 1 day ago

I'm thinking of adding some rack effects for a live mono guitar rig. Current setup is: (guitar-->some pedals-->amp...

fenderbender4
replies: 1 views: 187
Mikhael 1 day ago

I played this one the other day and was pretty blown away by it. I need to get a tele into the fold. Have a couple of strats and...

Inca
replies: 2 views: 198
Inca 1 day ago

id like to know for who ever has the multiac godin series how is the tracking for the midi pickup (with G-20/33/axion) to use...

gsilbers
replies: 4 views: 1,587
Rockledge 1 day ago

-The better vsti prices seem to be around 100-200 dollars. Samples of good gear and toned for you by a pro, if one knows the...

cooker
replies: 13 views: 321
Kimi777 2 days ago

Hello, everyone. I won an auction on eBay for a '50s Magnatone lap steel guitar. A really cool guitar in superb condition that...

Tenderness46
replies: 6 views: 359
John Eppstein 2 days ago

Well, I didn't like some of the details on the Parallel Universe Super-Deluxe Tele when it finally got to the shop. The large...

tINY
replies: 1 views: 365
tINY 2 days ago

Hi, I have a problem with a Warwick Corvette Bass. It has 2 passive single coil MEC pickups. There is no battery. Now I get...

plastic_
replies: 13 views: 768
Jim Williams 2 days ago

Which one would you prefer? Has anyone tried both and can compare them? Both offer something similar: The ability to blend a DI...

jibber
replies: 7 views: 231
Hermetech Mastering 2 days ago

I'm thinking about buying a new guitar for recording. I play mainly old-style country (slower melodic stuff with some...

deejayen
replies: 31 views: 1,238
deejayen 3 days ago

Bought this for £20 from a charity shop a couple of weeks ago (I posted this on a different part of the forum as I didn't know...

Dezb1
replies: 13 views: 425
ProgFree 3 days ago

I got a new amp! ;) It's the MESA/Boogie Mark V 35W head! I'm super stoked as the Boogie Mark series have been dream amps of...

Guitarjon
replies: 0 views: 188
Guitarjon 3 days ago

Just curious. What's the trend going on with the 30 and under? Pics would be fantastic. kfhkh

eternalsound
replies: 173 views: 4,619
Dezb1 3 days ago

I am a blues player and I have an American Strat and a used Les Paul that sounds great. I played a American Telecaster today and...

Jason rocks
replies: 308 views: 10,999
Dezb1 3 days ago

Hi everybody. I recently moved to another country and sold my previous Vox due to its difficulty to bring it with me. I'm looking...

fra.bia
replies: 15 views: 826
bgor 3 days ago

As the title says. All the songs where you know for sure (or you can clearly think) that the guitar tone is obtained with a fuzz...

Kimi777
replies: 16 views: 509
Lethem 3 days ago

Hey everyone, long time lurker. I've been scouring the internet for this question for about a week now with no answers! I made...

JDNHBAND
replies: 3 views: 268
tINY 3 days ago

Just bought a brand new Fender American Elite Strat HSS (2 noiseless v4 and one humbucker) and started noticing buzz/hum on all...

Sword in Hand
replies: 0 views: 187
Sword in Hand 4 days ago

I have a semi-hollow with SD '59's. I've had it about 15 years, and it's sounded quite nice through various amps / rigs in...

danhedonia
replies: 2 views: 277
John Eppstein 4 days ago
replies: 38 views: 2,001
Avening 4 days ago

I have searched and searched for the answer on Gearslutz because I am sure it's been answered a million times, but I can't find...

xep3vu
replies: 8 views: 491
John Eppstein 4 days ago

For some time now the biggest struggle I have found when it comes to making music is how to practice my guitar playing, the way I...

sfilipee
replies: 35 views: 1,201
wrgkmc 4 days ago

Hi guys, I am thinking of buying an active bass to compliment my Fender jazz which I love but is not for everything. I am...

Ivorydom
replies: 5 views: 3,378
HighEnd 4 days ago

Picking up a nice Gretsch hollowbody G5422TDCG this week and going to need to tame the squeel. Been looking into how I'm gonna...

jml designs
replies: 28 views: 978
John Eppstein 4 days ago

I have a Fender Blackface Showman Head in mint condition. Caps changed and everything worked on to make like a new 65 head. I...

Stevieneve
replies: 13 views: 490
Jim Williams 4 days ago

The Les Paul. The guitar of idiots, glam stars like Slash, green Day - people who only play power chords ... That's what I...

cpaf
replies: 22 views: 765
Jim Williams 4 days ago

Hello, I've had some experience with amp/cab simulator guitar effects. The case is overdrive/ distortion - amp sim - cab sim -...

emosms
replies: 7 views: 432
Mystic38 5 days ago

Not in the sense its not turning on, but that its turning on but there is no sound coming from it, when it worked perfectly fine...

UndergroundLab
replies: 3 views: 298
ElliotG 5 days ago

Hi all, I am looking to purchase both a Laney irt 2x12 combo and an orange ppc112 cabinet. Can I hook up the Laney so that I...

Lloydotheweirdo
replies: 10 views: 313
enorbet2 5 days ago

By chance I happened to find someone selling two 12” guitar speakers that are the same make and model that I would use if I...

Gustavzs
replies: 3 views: 341
Mikhael 5 days ago

are these speakers intended for guitar or bass? i ask because they're in a 4x10 which looks very bass-y but they seem like...

stuisthebest
replies: 3 views: 317
Mikhael 5 days ago

Any recommendations for online guitar lessons for a beginner? Do you have a favorite? Any I should avoid? Thanks, Derrick

dmauldin
replies: 5 views: 360
cooker 6 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search