The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Guitars for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

So many guitars, so little time

Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,268 views: 639,328
Sascha Franck 2 weeks ago

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 9 views: 15,702
Hermetech Mastering 4 weeks ago

I have been looking into a nice sounding relatively small tube amp head for small gigs and home studio. Things like say the...

KevWind
replies: 4 views: 402
Frank_Case 4 minutes ago

I mean, just watching a few videos by the guitar playing Youtubers (Pete Thorn, Ryan Bruce, Rabea, Leo Moracchioli, Ola Englund...

Chevron
replies: 81 views: 2,018
Frank_Case 33 minutes ago

Boss announce GT-1000 guitar effects processor GT-1000 Guitar Effects...

satisfaction2009
replies: 14 views: 665
Frank_Case 1 hour ago

Dear slutz, I'm looking to get an electric guitar and bass for the specific purpose of recording (mostly through di). I got...

chrizzi
replies: 14 views: 328
chrizzi 2 hours ago

Well, the time has finally come to get rid of the G-Force robo tuners from my 2015 LP Classic as it has stopped talking to the A...

littleeden
replies: 19 views: 504
norbury brook 3 hours ago
replies: 339 views: 6,182
clump 3 hours ago

I have played guitar for over 40 years, played professionally for 8, and have owned at least 10 different acoustics including...

DFauvre
replies: 46 views: 4,934
Frankie Lee 3 hours ago

:facepalm: Gibson guitar company, maker of the Les Paul, facing bankruptcy after

Alex.G
replies: 38 views: 1,417
Howling Terror 3 hours ago

This is going to be long. Sorry. I've got a beautiful old 60s Ampeg guitar amp at the studio right now, but it is clean. At...

Disco1Disco2
replies: 49 views: 822
John Eppstein 4 hours ago

I recently bought Helix Native, but one thing I'm really surprised about is that the sound is always very bright (something I had...

gilmanoel
replies: 0 views: 80
gilmanoel 6 hours ago

Hey guys. A few months ago I received Fryettes new reactive Power Load to take the load of my 180w Diezel Herbert amp, and to...

ChrisIhao
replies: 5 views: 482
ChrisIhao 7 hours ago

Hey all, I just picked up an Eleven Rack a week ago, I have been temporaily been displaced from my studio, so I thought why not,...

Mikeitloud
replies: 17 views: 1,106
Frank_Case 7 hours ago

Had a chat with 2 guys in my luthiers place today, both will be releasing album and video's soon. They worked with different...

cooker
replies: 35 views: 629
deedeeyeah 8 hours ago

Hi Musician friends I have an old 1957 Magnatone model 280 and don't want to play live with it but want to model it on my AXE...

seanadoyawanna
replies: 7 views: 262
RTR 8 hours ago

I was wondering, if roasted maple does such a good job of remaining stable, why don't they roast mahogany for necks? I've seen...

Mikhael
replies: 7 views: 341
John Eppstein 17 hours ago

is my new Memory Lane Jr. busted? I bought this pedal used off some guy on Reverb. It came in yesterday. After playing it for...

pizzaboi
replies: 0 views: 182
pizzaboi 23 hours ago

Hello! I am not sure is this the right section, but Ill ask here and than mod can move the thread to right section. Anyway,...

FoxMulderFBI
replies: 12 views: 441
Jeff Scott 1 day ago

Hey! Installed a new bband a2 in an acoustic guitar with a new battery. When I connect it to an amplifier, pc, ... there is...

defevve
replies: 5 views: 346
defevve 1 day ago

Hey there, I'm recording my friends band and the bass player is super creative and the bass lines he writes are great but his...

Halfstackattack
replies: 17 views: 393
norfolk martin 1 day ago

JAMMAN LOOPER / PHRASE SAMPLER QUESTION Hi, I have two questions which I cannot find an answer for here. Apologies if...

gvdv
replies: 1 views: 215
randrohe 1 day ago

Hi all, So I have recently finished some pedal swapping/purchasing, and am in need of additional power for three pedals with...

MR. FRACKER
replies: 0 views: 175
MR. FRACKER 1 day ago

Hi All, My name is Dave, I work for the new owners of Hiwatt. I'm posting to introduce myself, answer questions and...

HiwattUKofficial
replies: 11 views: 381
HiwattUKofficial 1 day ago

So I got this cool semi-hollowbody guitar from deep in a garage today. Only had to drop $50, couldn't resist it's vintage looks....

spm4184
replies: 11 views: 389
rolandjuno6 1 day ago

Pretty straight forward inquiry. Looking for a seasoned, reputable Tube guitar amp tech in the greater Houston, Texas area. ...

Randyman...
replies: 2 views: 186
Randyman... 1 day ago

1962 Strat

Here's a 62 Strat I bought last year, it was in a bad way and really un-playable due to a bow and twist in the neck, it also had...

phil.c
replies: 59 views: 1,441
Mikhael 2 days ago

I'm a lefty and about to learn guitar with hopes to be really good. I've got two options 1. Learn to play upside down...

TrustGear
replies: 37 views: 14,894
John Eppstein 2 days ago

I heard a song from a friend where he did both and I was kinda taken aback, as "mine sounds like crap!" just going D.I....

BarcelonaMusic
replies: 23 views: 610
wrgkmc 2 days ago

I have an old Peavey Classic 20 tube amp which is rated at 15 watts RMS into a 16 ohm load with a 10" speaker (appears to be...

j3s
replies: 27 views: 461
tINY 2 days ago

Does anyone know what typical crossover frequencies are for guitar amps with bass/mid/treble/presence EQ knobs? Any example of...

audiovisceral
replies: 12 views: 322
Hermetech Mastering 2 days ago

Hi folks, I have a gig this weekend in a small restaurant. I have not played out in a number of years but I know my Deluxe...

PdotDdot
replies: 9 views: 260
enorbet2 2 days ago

I have a chance to trade this guitar for a drum kit but I know very little about it except that it was made by some guys that...

cavern
replies: 10 views: 475
noah330 3 days ago

How do you layer yours? https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWgIwKDXcAEYv9f.jpg

Howling Terror
replies: 4 views: 336
Howling Terror 3 days ago

I keep changing guitars over and over, i used to keep them forever, i get picky and sell and trade, my most recent was a trade...

patshep
replies: 26 views: 854
patshep 3 days ago

Hello, My 59 Vibrolux just started producing a very strange sound that I've never had an amp make. I was playing normally...

urbanopolis
replies: 7 views: 357
enorbet2 3 days ago

Hey, so I ordered all the parts, and they should be arriving tomorrow afternoon. I wanted to post some pics here, and see if...

nick8801
replies: 31 views: 4,655
Mikhael 3 days ago

Mark Moffatt - Saturday afternoon blues on the fabulous...

Bramley
replies: 0 views: 218
Bramley 3 days ago

Just placed my order for the Tronical Tuner+ Type C for my MIM Strat. Typically I avoid stuff that doesn't have a good amount of...

bobpick68
replies: 29 views: 938
littleeden 3 days ago

i've recently purchased a Mesa TC50 that i love. it can do so much! one thing it can't do is a Vox impersonation which is fair...

nigeldaddy
replies: 8 views: 408
shooten 4 days ago

Worldwide too, unlike Fender who are USA-only at the moment. Huh. The days of plentiful bricks and mortar are numbered for...

Whitecat
replies: 156 views: 4,369
KevWind 4 days ago

I played this guitar this weekend kind of randomly...and before I knew what I was doing I wound up haggling a stupid deal for it...

herecomesyourman
replies: 0 views: 212
herecomesyourman 4 days ago

So I recently bought a krankenstien plus hooked it up to my behringer 4x12 with eminence Texas heats and a 2x12 cab also with...

Bkozik
replies: 14 views: 289
enorbet2 4 days ago

Hey all, So I've been considering buying a kemper profiler for a while now for DI recording. The type of music I make is in...

carlessadam
replies: 45 views: 2,271
huub 5 days ago

I have two rack units. they both have loop in/out. they both have bypass. Is there a rule I need to learn so I can loop them...

Jaybird
replies: 3 views: 260
Jaybird 5 days ago

Hi slutz, Anyone heard of a company called Conisis? and inparticular a pedal named TFDV01 Traditional Sound...

Davidson79
replies: 0 views: 228
Davidson79 5 days ago

I’m weighing options for a silent guitar recording rig in a writing room I’m setting up on the top floor of my house. If...

nightchef
replies: 28 views: 1,136
baskervils 6 days ago

So for a while I was saving up for a Marshall tube amp. It looked great, and I really felt like I needed to get a tube amp no...

isaacmacias
replies: 6 views: 344
Slicklickz 6 days ago

hi i just bought an expensive guitar (2700$) , the 2017 ltd edition , the magome and i wanted to know : 1st if anyone has...

darkmaster
replies: 7 views: 289
darkmaster 6 days ago

I got a brand new Ibanez Prestige RG752AHW-AWD last week and I love it. I could write all day long about this guitar but I...

Guitarjon
replies: 2 views: 301
toowrongfoo 6 days ago

I'm looking for a nice bass amp for my home studio. I realize this, as many other things discussed on this forum is very...

erluna
replies: 82 views: 22,411
Jeff Scott 6 days ago

I have a Strymon Dig, a neo mini vent, and a Boss RV-6. They are all stereo but only the Boss has 2 inputs. I'm going to run mini...

Famudeedo
replies: 2 views: 328
Famudeedo 6 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search