The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Tonewood Amp
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Views: 788
30th June 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,524 views: 806,356
User4114 3 days ago

Going to have to take a zero-tolerance one-strike approach on this stuff because some of you guys just can't seem to stay out of...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 4,983
Whitecat 24th February 2020

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 18 views: 35,572
Roll Tape 21st January 2020

By bringing in exactly what everybody was saying was the one thing they were missing out on...

Amroth
replies: 8 views: 303
John Eppstein 32 minutes ago

Hello - I will be buying an amp for the first time in the next few weeks, and could use some input/help....

m_b_b
replies: 14 views: 199
Yuri Kogan 54 minutes ago

So good ole Tom Bukovac recently said that he prefers Gibsons for live performances because the increased mids help him cut...

NachosGrande
replies: 29 views: 1,082
kennybro 1 hour ago

If you've the time, grab some :popcorn:...

Rick Dalton
replies: 16 views: 479
Mikhael 5 hours ago

Based on your own experience & preference, would you rather record with - A) Amp sims? (UA Unison sims are my preference...

musicalbox23
replies: 21 views: 455
Mikhael 5 hours ago

Hello! Has anyone ever come across a mod to only get the reverb tank signal on a fender amp? I have a Princeton Reverb RI...

robbi
replies: 6 views: 173
enorbet2 7 hours ago

Hello, Is there a push/pull relationship with the preamp tubes like there is with the poweramp section and the speaker? If so,...

camacozie
replies: 25 views: 633
yafal 7 hours ago

Hi all, I powered up my Magnatone Twilighter for the first time in months today and I'm suddenly having problems with the...

Overmann
replies: 10 views: 638
enorbet2 12 hours ago

I was thinking about replacing the tuners on one of my guitars to one of those speed-loaders for Floyd Rose. Did anybody get to...

Aaron Balakay
replies: 0 views: 56
Aaron Balakay 16 hours ago

Does this guitar tone have too much fizz ? https://youtu.be/NoXW4LwSJj4

ScumBum
replies: 2 views: 254
Aaron Balakay 17 hours ago

Both are great guitars and have that classic 60's Strat sound. I get it some don't like PRS copying Fender and some don't like a...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 2 views: 175
Aaron Balakay 17 hours ago

I'm looking at granular delay pedals, as I want something that gives me fragmented / rearranged bits of whatever I'm playing...

EasyToAssemble
replies: 3 views: 119
badmark 1 day ago

Hi All, I bought an Orange OR120 head back in the mid 90s for 150EUR.. Used it (and loved it) for a while and then basically...

somant
replies: 3 views: 171
Rick Dalton 1 day ago

The Digitech Trio Plus is a fun toy, but there are some things that people need to understand if considering buying this. The...

Kiwi
replies: 102 views: 78,646
bdfitz 1 day ago

I am trying to make rock/metal stuff, and I am realizing that a huge factor in my songs/mixes sounding not as good, is because...

SantaOMG
replies: 9 views: 500
Janne19691 1 day ago

Functionality-wise I think Strymon safe; MIDI and proper patch storage are the primary non-trivial distinguishing factors for...

optofonik
replies: 1 views: 243
Prophonic 1 day ago

After years of looking for one in good shape, I finally grabbed an old 90's Matchless Dirt Box. These are extremely rare and a...

andersmv
replies: 3 views: 284
andersmv 2 days ago

While I posted this in another thread, I'm starting a new one that will hopefully be more technical and reasoned. I hate posting...

tINY
replies: 219 views: 11,992
zvukofor 2 days ago

Hello All, We all know there is no one single amp that does everything for everyone, but what are your suggestions for a TUBE...

camacozie
replies: 40 views: 1,833
dranzangos 2 days ago

Sad story hear (could almost go in the moan zone:-). I have owned a 6-String TRB-06 for ….get ready ....for 29 years....

Melgueil
replies: 3 views: 269
Rick Dalton 2 days ago

Hey all, I'm going to pick up a bass which will be almost exclusively be used to record DIs when I need a live bass 'feel' on...

GazC
replies: 68 views: 1,821
enorbet2 2 days ago

I recently bought a prosonic for my project studio. I am not a guitar player. I know very little about amps and cabs. I would...

deve
replies: 5 views: 3,505
oyang 3 days ago

Hi all! I'm looking to route and switch between 3 different mono audio signals via mono 1/4" (1. guitar/bass 2. mono...

tonylocar
replies: 0 views: 151
tonylocar 4 days ago

It appears that Rustoleum has discontinued their pretty-adequate Specialty Lacquers product line, evidently replacing it with a...

lame pseudonym
replies: 7 views: 393
Jim Williams 4 days ago

In the 80’s Guitar Player magazine had a monthly column that showcases weird guitars with “mother of toilet seat” pic...

weave
replies: 8 views: 352
weave 4 days ago

Hello, I just bought a set of flat wounds for my bass, and so I need to put some hours in breaking them in (or slap some mayo...

Aunt_Ethyl
replies: 5 views: 343
LeoSlayer 4 days ago

I just tumbled on this russian brand which produces limited runs of never to be rereleased models, on the mid range price (around...

blougui
replies: 12 views: 422
Yuri Kogan 4 days ago
replies: 97 views: 5,928
noah330 5 days ago

I'm considering the purchase of a one-off custom 8 string True Temperament electric guitar, but I need someone to build it. There...

camacozie
replies: 1 views: 164
noah330 5 days ago

I had a George Benson Hot Rod Deluxe. Although the clean tone could not be compared to a Super reverb or other classic Fenders,...

DanTheMan06
replies: 17 views: 311
Suspects 5 days ago

Hi Everyone, I have been going crazy on my guitars during the quarantine. I got an email about BIAS FX 2 going on sale and I...

rr5
replies: 3 views: 415
brmusician 5 days ago

Around three years ago I recapped my 74 master volume silverface Twin Reverb, re-tubed then-- oops big spark doing tranny shunt...

pkuchar
replies: 40 views: 1,087
enorbet2 5 days ago

Hey everyone, I made a comparison of the Hughes & Kettner Grandmeister Deluxe 40 tube amplifier and the Black Spirit 200...

Guitarjon
replies: 0 views: 132
Guitarjon 5 days ago

Hey all! I've been thinking hard about grabbing a Jazzmaster. The 3 models I'm looking into right now are the MIM classic series,...

Shannon Adkins
replies: 120 views: 3,846
enorbet2 5 days ago

I'm a lifelong piano player, mostly jazz, learning guitar pretty late in life. I aspire to a style somewhere between Ed Bickert...

Blackdog128
replies: 14 views: 327
Blackdog128 6 days ago

I recently reconnected with a friend from high school who's dad was a bass player back in the 1960's. I remember going to her...

moreylr
replies: 8 views: 411
EarleG 6 days ago

I´m thinking in buying a guitar preamp to use it with cabinet impulses in a software environment, so I can practice and record...

Shermann Prod
replies: 4 views: 875
tINY 6 days ago

Multi effects boxes are fine too. The unit would be mostly used for DI recording through a mixing board also, so that’s a...

steelyfan
replies: 11 views: 538
nedorama 6 days ago

My X-12 MIDI Master Control by ART is connected to my Marshall JMP-1 Valve pre-amp. I am able to switch MIDI chs via MIDI...

pneron
replies: 2 views: 219
pneron 6 days ago

Hi everyone, First off, sorry if this isn't the appropriate place to ask! If not please let me know where would be most...

Amigo85
replies: 34 views: 861
Rick Dalton 6 days ago

Hello everyone, I have a question regarding an amp and cabinet combination. I've looked for the answer online but couldn't find a...

vg2020
replies: 7 views: 305
enorbet2 6 days ago

Technique? Style? Writing? Showmanship? Looks? Uses tube amps? Uses sims? What? :cowbell:

eternalsound
replies: 1,011 views: 39,588
Sabovic Adis 6 days ago

Everyone always says to low pass guitars at 8khz or whatever. But I have a ton of multitracks (from guitar hero), and almost all...

SantaOMG
replies: 6 views: 327
mdme_sadie 1 week ago

I've recently purchased an old Roland Jazz Chorus 120 amp from the early 80's. It sounds great, however the right speaker makes a...

guitarshred17
replies: 7 views: 418
John Eppstein 1 week ago

I legit made a profile to ask this since i really cant get a forward answer so ill ask the community. And i think this is a...

tutoy
replies: 13 views: 567
Rick Dalton 1 week ago

What is the darkest sounding distortion pedal you've used that still has a detailed tone? I've been playing 7 string and looking...

MoBeach
replies: 7 views: 473
dranzangos 1 week ago

can't seem to find any audio comparisons...just wondering what you all thought...

monet
replies: 1 views: 248
dranzangos 1 week ago
replies: 0 views: 145
m_b_b 1 week ago

This journey begins in 1967. I was 15 years old. I ordered a Telecaster from Petert's Music in Portland, Oregon. Mr. Petert...

RicTone
replies: 0 views: 237
RicTone 1 week ago

I'm looking for a nice bass amp for my home studio. I realize this, as many other things discussed on this forum is very...

Deleted User
replies: 90 views: 32,626
standup 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search