The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Guitars for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,320 views: 675,203
VDB 1 day ago

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 14 views: 20,051
BarcelonaMusic 7th July 2018

I own a few of their acoustic gtr impulses and they are crazy useful, but I’m curious if anybody here had played with these...

bgood
replies: 6 views: 364
grannis 3 minutes ago

I'd mainly be using it to track guitar Di's but would also use it for bass. I currently have a TwoNotes Torpedo Reload which has...

Slyym
replies: 19 views: 486
12tone 5 minutes ago

Question answered here: Recording a Bass Direct for 60s/70s Tone Hey guys. I’m primarily a guitarist & have little...

goldylocks
replies: 66 views: 1,486
John Eppstein 57 minutes ago

Hey everyone! Need a bit of input from some seasoned, well equiped guitarists. I own a 7 String PRS, down tuned running into...

ConfusedWave
replies: 7 views: 225
tINY 1 hour ago

Hi there, I have a beautiful Blackface Fender Tremolux amp and cab that I use to record but it's not always convenient for me to...

montanasan
replies: 39 views: 1,009
grannis 1 hour ago

Does anyone have an IRs of the Zoom 9030 or 9000 speaker simulations? I'm keen to try for the early Nine Inch Nails sound.

astrocreeper
replies: 1 views: 60
kslight 1 hour ago

For a bit of history, Years ago I owned an EBMM EVH Signature Series guitar. It had a beautiful unfaded quilted maple top. I only...

Alrod
replies: 21 views: 520
Alrod 1 hour ago

Hadn't seen this mentioned yet. I know it's been predicted but now it seems to be official. Bloomberg - Gibson

onewire
replies: 30 views: 1,027
grannis 1 hour ago

What is going on? I have a Marshall related speaker question. My power amplifier the EL 84 is paired to a 1936 cabinet, but is...

mark1971
replies: 1 views: 83
John Eppstein 4 hours ago

I am a blues player and I have an American Strat and a used Les Paul that sounds great. I played a American Telecaster today and...

Jason rocks
replies: 132 views: 4,495
Howling Terror 4 hours ago

So I have a Sterling Ray 34 active bass, a Gretch Electromatic, a Danaelctro Baritone and an el Degas SG copy. The SG copy has...

jerry123
replies: 5 views: 341
notoempire 7 hours ago

Hello good people I have decided that, due to a bad hip injury and not wanting to deal with fuss and expense of maintaining...

Tulaca
replies: 27 views: 623
Bob Ross 8 hours ago

Continuing with my flavour of the month- I got a new Twin Reverb and so far really love it. Of course, I wanted to try a few...

dc_r
replies: 43 views: 978
untitled73 15 hours ago

Hotone released the VStomp Amp one day before NAMM 2018, works both in PC and Mac, supports VST/AU/AAX plugins and Standalone...

Candymars
replies: 16 views: 3,271
Candymars 15 hours ago

Looking at the gold Schaller roller bridge gb-0590-002. Never used a roller bridge on my other Les Paul's that have...

thenoodle
replies: 5 views: 282
ctms777 17 hours ago

Hi, I am looking to get a new guitar which has two humbuckers. I already have a Jazz Master and I am looking for something for...

Lethem
replies: 65 views: 2,239
John Eppstein 1 day ago

Anyone out there using Scuffham Amps S-Gear and Amplitube? I'm mainly interested in vintage sounds. My main guitar set up (in...

montanasan
replies: 5 views: 404
montanasan 1 day ago

Hi Guys, I am new on this forum and would like some advice. I need to get some bass tracks done on a project and using my bass...

lagwagon06
replies: 30 views: 1,520
alemarti 1 day ago

I've been doing DIY audio gear for a while, also I'm pretty good at woodworking and I have my own workshop. I was thinking about...

Anthon
replies: 40 views: 1,519
lumpfish 1 day ago

The interesting thing I find in the TimeLine is not much about getting a delay fx. I have plenty of classic units covering that...

italo de angelis
replies: 12 views: 777
italo de angelis 1 day ago

For all examples I refer to the crunch/heavy tones and not the cleans. Today hi-gain tones sound very dry, boxy and demo-ish like...

HSLand
replies: 508 views: 15,624
enorbet2 2 days ago

This is for those who cannot blast away with a mic'ed cabinet and want to improve their guitar tones. Please try to hit on a few...

Our History
replies: 32 views: 1,841
JayTee4303 2 days ago

Hey guys! Just finished a new video. It's all about comparing my Mesa Dual Rectifier to 13 different amp modelers. It was a...

Guitarjon
replies: 5 views: 357
Guitarjon 2 days ago

Hi! I'm thinking about buying a used Fender Traditional Jazz Bass ('96-'98 model, actual year is '97). I'm a guitarist, and this...

chrstphr
replies: 42 views: 988
12tone 2 days ago
replies: - views: -
nicolasavolos 2 days ago

Here's some pictures of a Premier 90 Reverberation Unit, not sure of the exact date, there is a marking that says 1977 on a...

Sneakypita
replies: 2 views: 263
enorbet2 2 days ago

This was the only sub forum I could find that seemed to fit this question - it would be great if there was a forum specifically...

mbvoxx
replies: 6 views: 365
John Eppstein 3 days ago

Hello all, I really like Eventide's iconic reverb, chorus, delay, modulation, pitch-shifting effects... I have their bundle...

Diamat
replies: 51 views: 1,162
YourBestFriend 3 days ago

Hi all, I know this topic has been exhausted all over the Internet, but I have a specific need for recommendations - hoping you...

StevieD009
replies: 23 views: 837
StevieD009 4 days ago

I have been looking for one of the less expensive Gibson SG models. They seem to get very favourable reviews and there seem to be...

ErnstVonStroheim
replies: 19 views: 2,987
kennybro 4 days ago

Ok,…I need some help, as my experience is mostly in transistor and IC based circuitry; A friend brought me a Fender...

norfolk martin
replies: 28 views: 580
enorbet2 5 days ago

In the wake of the passing of Dale Barclay of the amazing snakeheads, i am curious what pedals he played in his time with them....

ItsWillieWells
replies: 1 views: 324
Dramanovel 5 days ago

I can't be the only person to buy a guitar today.....but I may be the only one to buy 2 and a Bass. heppy First off...I'm...

Howling Terror
replies: 0 views: 202
Howling Terror 5 days ago

Urei 7110, Vox viscount; rogue str 1; JT pedals Valve Boy; randall rg80 (80's)...thanks!

monet
replies: 5 views: 394
monet 5 days ago

I love that Epiphone has loaded this new guitar with Gibson USA pickups, but the rainbow color theme makes it one of the ugliest...

TurboJets
replies: 18 views: 751
biggator6 5 days ago

So I'm cooking dinner and about to put my spaghetti in the pan and I get a phone call from a friend, I'm with Larry Carlton and...

norbury brook
replies: 30 views: 1,247
kennybro 6 days ago

Hi fellow gearslutz. I used to have all my pedals in a guitarrack in my last apartment but I recently bought a new house and I...

Bigshredder
replies: 2 views: 245
Mikhael 6 days ago

Hello! I need some help from the experienced users of this site. My problem is this. I love the double bass sound in mixes (think...

Pine
replies: 85 views: 3,679
BazzBass 6 days ago

Trying to find out the make of this amp.

loujolly
replies: 2 views: 303
bash 6 days ago

The Digitech Trio Plus is a fun toy, but there are some things that people need to understand if considering buying this. The...

Kiwi
replies: 91 views: 48,733
granitehead 1 week ago

Hi everyone, I have a 2012 Fender American Special strat which was left untouched for a long, long time. Recently, I got it...

aimpaca78
replies: 9 views: 547
smlaws 1 week ago

I've been revisiting a lot of the ECM albums in my collection and I keep being blown away by the realism and clarity of the...

Accurate
replies: 26 views: 16,943
doorknocker 1 week ago

Sorry if this is a duplicate thread, I couldn't find one. This little box is pretty well what I've been waiting for. It should...

LesC
replies: 9 views: 621
Bart Nettle 1 week ago

I want to buy a budget but decent acoustic guitar amp. I want to have a microphone input with phantom power and at least 60W of...

andreineagu
replies: 35 views: 1,063
andreineagu 1 week ago

Hi there, I got a Bugera BC30-212 at a really good price and plan to DIY some new amp in the case. I must say that the BC30...

whitedwarf
replies: 0 views: 223
whitedwarf 1 week ago

My lead guitarist has been after me to add a B-bender or B&G bender to one of our Telecasters. It needs to be one that mounts...

John Eppstein
replies: 24 views: 858
Yuri Kogan 1 week ago

Hey guys, I’m trying to clean the potentiometer on my Dunlop Volume XL. Does anyone know how to remove the plastic band casing...

camcovello
replies: 1 views: 262
John Eppstein 1 week ago

My other thread on this has closed up. After being an ardent maven of this unit and doing quite a bit of research and reading to...

darkhorse
replies: 76 views: 22,959
Mystic38 1 week ago

Been working with a 68 custom reissue Princeton- which is beefy as hell- trying different guitars I can see the...

babydaddymusic
replies: 4 views: 834
litepipe 1 week ago

Please reccomend a good guitar amp repair tech or shop in manhattan or brooklyn that isn’t main drag or south side guitars.

Pale Pyramid
replies: 10 views: 389
litepipe 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search