The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Guitars for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,382 views: 701,835
Dysanfel 5 days ago

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 16 views: 22,996
KarlynDeraney 1st February 2019

Not a subject I worry about personally, but I enjoyed watching this and thought it might interest some here. His kid also seems...

vincentvangogo
replies: 43 views: 1,077
audioforce 33 minutes ago

For the first time in my 35 years of playing I got very picky, and learned a lot with pickups. It stems from the fact that I...

eternalsound
replies: 211 views: 4,649
audioforce 59 minutes ago

Hello there. I'm surprised to see my old thread come back to life. Since then I've bought the correct fancypants Japanese nut...

lame pseudonym
replies: 6 views: 321
RBHan 2 hours ago

It was mentioned in another thread that guitar and parts makers offer little in the way of high-visibility side markers on...

Mikhael
replies: 19 views: 433
theblue1 5 hours ago

So i was scrolling though the comments on a Scott's Bass Lessons video about effects pedals and I found a thread of people...

GLITTERPRINCESS
replies: 32 views: 743
GLITTERPRINCESS 5 hours ago

Hi guys, So I eventually got a Peavey 6505+ amp head for myself which I run through a Two Notes Torpedo Live. I don't know...

fogetti
replies: 0 views: 63
fogetti 5 hours ago

When you're starting out, there are a million things to occupy your conscious mind. But after you've played a while, your...

theblue1
replies: 19 views: 371
AnthonyG 6 hours ago

so i'm just going through my CDs and busted out this little gem from Massacre. Listen to this. They have so much, I don't know...

uglijimus
replies: 4 views: 162
audioforce 6 hours ago

Hello, How is your favorite electric guitar string supplier? Personally, looking for mix and match single flat wound...

Amsoily
replies: 9 views: 495
Amsoily 6 hours ago

65 bassman blackface all original w matching cab. Owned for less than 24 hours. Im standing in front of it, plugged in direct w...

RonCarlston
replies: 12 views: 496
Frat Rettle 7 hours ago

Hi may i ask a question about the springs and floyd rose system? do the springs need a period of burnishing phase/bedding...

sarastar
replies: 2 views: 117
audioforce 7 hours ago

I've been eyeing up this pedal to potentially replace a rack reverb that I currently own. I like the simplicity of the controls...

Quartermass
replies: 2 views: 1,660
lazyhorse 8 hours ago

Anybody get a look at , chance to play or hear, the new D20 amp from Revv Amplification ? Or have any experience with Revv ? I...

KevWind
replies: 28 views: 1,138
KevWind 12 hours ago

So far the Pigtronix Infinity, EHX 95000, and Boomerang iii are at a head in battle tonight. With so much information learned I...

Moglo527
replies: 2 views: 108
kslight 12 hours ago

I'm trying to decide the more preferential model. I can't figure anything out on the Rickenbacker site and youtube sound demos...

thenoodle
replies: 23 views: 479
thenoodle 13 hours ago

Hi A lot of amp heads have a "line out" or "raw output"... but is it: - the same output as the effect...

invalidusername
replies: 21 views: 790
Sniff 21 hours ago

Not sure if this is the right spot for this thread but I've been looking at getting into a (preferably pedal/floor) looper. It...

fenderbender4
replies: 15 views: 1,918
Moglo527 1 day ago

If I buy an analog master processor from the EU and ship to LA how much tax should I pay? Say the equipment is $2000. Does...

ywshuo
replies: 2 views: 331
ywshuo 1 day ago

I have been playing 30+ years, I am pretty much a tube amp snob, then I found the Fractal Axe Fx and have pretty much used it for...

rknrollo
replies: 67 views: 25,298
An Astronaut 1 day ago

My obsessive chasing-the-dragon Vai tonal quest continues here. Where previously...

eugtone
replies: 100 views: 4,919
eugtone 1 day ago

Hello, I've had some experience with amp/cab simulator guitar effects. The case is overdrive/ distortion - amp sim - cab sim -...

emosms
replies: 8 views: 675
DeepStar8 1 day ago

Hey all, I've had the idea of using Orange Tree Samples Evolution Electric Guitar as a dry, clean guitar (initial preset) as...

mjohnson52
replies: 91 views: 7,458
Mikhael 1 day ago

Hi All, I bought a 2019 Gibson 335 '61 Memphis reissue the other day and man, what a guitar. Literally a joy to...

Chaz_Pez
replies: 4 views: 229
Chaz_Pez 1 day ago

Let me start with a little backstory. I've been a loyal user of DR Hi-Beam strings for many years now, mainly because they stay...

Whoopysnorp
replies: 2 views: 190
audioforce 1 day ago

Damn it is hard to find someone that can either has 58 V style puckguards in stock or can make custom ones. I will take basic...

Aetherwax
replies: 4 views: 215
ElliotG 2 days ago

If you were buying a new acoustic guitar with a budget of 1k - 2k what would you pick and why? With built in electronics.

Crazy4Jazz
replies: 40 views: 727
standup 2 days ago

My only amp is a solid state mustang at the time it does clean stuff well. I would like a small tube amp for recording in a roots...

boomer81
replies: 2 views: 198
boomer81 2 days ago
replies: 311 views: 9,124
audioforce 2 days ago

two sets of guitar speakers i need help identifying, so i'll post separately below. probably not celestions and that's as far as...

stuisthebest
replies: 10 views: 298
John Eppstein 2 days ago

Well, here's something that should interest you - if you have a Kemper Profiling Amp. Thanks to Tone Junkie, I've been given the...

HaveGuitar
replies: 1 views: 1,007
bryanharvey 2 days ago

So I got my hands on another amp. Hopefully this will give my brain a rest after a major setback with the Astro Amp project. It...

tigerzilly
replies: 2 views: 153
tigerzilly 2 days ago

Hoping there might be some suggestions. When I am recording guitar I'm running into a loop hole of plenty of gain but it's too...

Halfstackstudios
replies: 43 views: 913
kafka 3 days ago

Hi All - I have a pedal that needs a 9v DC (center negative) 200-500ma. I am curious if the 200ma vs 500ma will affect my...

baskervils
replies: 6 views: 876
John Eppstein 3 days ago

So, I have an older strat. When I plug the cord into it it either works well, or sometimes its crackly and creates all sorts of...

ponzi
replies: 29 views: 691
John Eppstein 4 days ago

I have been looking for a pedalboard that is big enough (at least 42” or more, and at least 20” from front to back), where I...

Gitsy
replies: 1 views: 258
Mikhael 4 days ago

Greetings, Been going nuts lately exploring new guitars and potential partscaster builds.......just because. In this...

rauchman
replies: 30 views: 3,304
Benprogfuse 4 days ago

Ok, hypothetical: Suppose there is an XYZ "The Amazing" 15W head (Yes, I made that up), and XYZ "The...

camacozie
replies: 22 views: 462
noah330 4 days ago

I'm trying to decide on an online purchase between a Gibson ES-335 Dot ($1,999) or a Traditional ($2,199). The traditional is...

rsc349
replies: 0 views: 253
rsc349 4 days ago

I want to have the option of Driving MY 4x12 Marshall cab using Amplitube running on my laptop and experimenting with real...

Sleazy_Rider
replies: 3 views: 265
mark1971 4 days ago

Just bought a SQUIER FENDER TELECASTER butterscotch electric guitar and have some questions. I ordered a texas special pickup...

Royaldeadman
replies: 7 views: 502
AfterViewer 5 days ago

I saw this ad and figured it was some sort of plugin. I was wrong. Looks cool, it will be interesting to see if it...

noah330
replies: 63 views: 7,707
feck 5 days ago

Hello, I'm considering buying a vintage guitar with Dearmond gold foils in it. I noticed that the bridge pickup seems to have...

goldylocks
replies: 10 views: 411
enorbet2 5 days ago

David Gilmour auctioning 120 guitars, including his fabled Black Strat, for charity - Planet...

ponkine
replies: 174 views: 5,140
pencilextremist 5 days ago

Hi i've played guitar for years but never actually took the step to change the pickups on any of my guitars. Recently bought...

salmankushdi
replies: 37 views: 712
pkuchar 5 days ago

I've seen The Trogly's Guitar Show on YouTube does a great review of Glarry, but I haven't decided whether to buy it or not....

Smith Wendy
replies: 13 views: 551
enorbet2 6 days ago

Hi Everyone, I have an Ibanez RG7321 that I never use. It is not stocked well but it is a 7 string. I was thinking as a...

Darkfleet
replies: 2 views: 292
maggotspawn 6 days ago

Do you know that sound when you talk from behind a fan, kind of choppy and clippy? I swear my Vox sounds like that. I've had this...

Fuast_Arp
replies: 4 views: 437
John Eppstein 6 days ago
replies: 0 views: 228
cbeattyjr 6 days ago

I am getting this noise through the amp. Wondering if anyone can help me figure out what it causing it. I tried everything I...

RTR
replies: 2 views: 232
RTR 6 days ago

Just got this amp a few days ago. I watched a ton of videos (I know you can never really tell) and read a ton about this amp. Am...

RTR
replies: 6 views: 395
RTR 6 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search