The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Reverb.com
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Going to have to take a zero-tolerance one-strike approach on this stuff because some of you guys just can't seem to stay out of...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 115
Whitecat 4 hours ago

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,491 views: 768,537
maggotspawn 2 weeks ago

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 18 views: 31,306
Roll Tape 4 weeks ago

How many here like to modify guitars? I modified my Epiphone Les Paul and Fender Baja, now I am finishing my PRS. All procedures...

gilmanoel
replies: 16 views: 579
Mikhael 45 minutes ago

My wife and I are moving to Spain from the US. I have a Fender Blues Jr and I would love to take it with me. Of course the power...

rschlierbeck
replies: 10 views: 708
Liam mac 2 hours ago

Hi all, I am purchasing a Kemper Profiler Amp soon, and I would like some opinions on if my current setup will support the...

nyctex
replies: 6 views: 519
mdme_sadie 4 hours ago

I have a headrush gigboard and i play mostly though headphones. I am thinking about buying an amp so i can gig, but i am unsure...

Boguz
replies: 21 views: 950
Boguz 4 hours ago

(This is an extension from Quilter Microblock + Raidal Headbone VT = Loud Beep? - I'd like to understand a bit more about _why_...

ryanrhee
replies: 9 views: 753
LarBaritone99 5 hours ago

Hi all, I own a Mesa Dual Rec. 2 channel and I want to replace the pre-amp tubes. I’ve already heard several times that the...

SonOfPerdition
replies: 6 views: 536
John Eppstein 11 hours ago

I realize this a reposting of an old topic, but this member's solution claims to reduce the electrical noise you get when you...

DG Hall
replies: 35 views: 821
John Eppstein 12 hours ago

Hi Guys, I am new on this forum and would like some advice. I need to get some bass tracks done on a project and using my bass...

lagwagon06
replies: 77 views: 6,743
Yuri Kogan 12 hours ago

I have a newish medium-cheap Epi burst guitar and want to keep the center color & create a new outer shape/color. Is there a...

jasyr
replies: 15 views: 484
Noisewagon 13 hours ago

Now I wanna sell all my three amps (princetone Ri, JMI 30/2, Bad Cat Mini) and buy an old Fender Twin Blackface 1964. Wanna...

Arseny
replies: 110 views: 3,632
Snorktop 17 hours ago

I just picked up my first Tele American Performer!! To be Honest, I've never been a Tele/Strat kinda player. More of a shreddy,...

Mikeitloud
replies: 4 views: 194
Mikeitloud 18 hours ago

:deth:yingyang:deth: Anyone else into playing electric guitar using a capo at all times? Recently purchased half a dozen+ new...

AfterViewer
replies: 8 views: 564
AfterViewer 19 hours ago

I just tested the ds-40 vst, and must say: for the first time i hear a plugin that comes close to a real amp. It's not there yet,...

miqer
replies: 1 views: 314
Reverb 1 day ago

Hello fellow slutz, I'll be blunt. I'm a sucker for the sound bands like Orgy were making back during the mid-2000s (the Vapor...

StudiodeKadent
replies: 12 views: 593
Ed Driscoll 1 day ago

Any advice/tips on setting up soapbar P-90 pick-ups? Much appreciated; thanks in advance...

Arthur Stone
replies: 5 views: 591
Arthur Stone 1 day ago

Hello, My fellow guitarist player in our band has a very annoying buzz coming from his gear. We have investigated but are...

perenoel
replies: 22 views: 1,195
Kronos147 1 day ago

Technique? Style? Writing? Showmanship? Looks? Uses tube amps? Uses sims? What? :cowbell:

eternalsound
replies: 665 views: 18,567
telecode 1 day ago

Hi, is anyone used the Line 6 AMPLIFi TT as an actual guitar interface with a DAW for home studio recording? I am looking...

telecode
replies: 0 views: 495
telecode 2 days ago

Check out these 5 quick steps! Includes some beginner (and a couple of pro) techniques and a couple of famous riff examples. Hope...

Mooncat84
replies: 9 views: 714
poserp 2 days ago

Hello, can I use my active DI box as a buffer pedal? The PRS SuperModels amp sim calls for a buffer pedal to obtain the original...

DanPopRockGuitar
replies: 9 views: 678
John Eppstein 2 days ago

Hi, I'm looking for a new bass head. But I have one important constraint, I'm not playing with a cabinet, we like to have our...

Hatov
replies: 4 views: 394
John Eppstein 2 days ago

Hello guys! I would like to know how long it took you to learn the harmonic sequence of C's from the moment you started...

soundspace73
replies: 8 views: 467
John Eppstein 2 days ago

Hello All, I'm looking for suggestions for some of the best Nashville guitarists to add to my iTunes list. Just want totally...

camacozie
replies: 19 views: 885
smlaws 2 days ago

s many know, guitar speaker needs some breaking-in time to sound the best they could, but I was curious to find out what exactly...

belensky
replies: 4 views: 606
tINY 2 days ago

Which one do you like and why?

ghosty999
replies: 54 views: 9,499
Jim Williams 2 days ago

Alright. So I just want to know others opinions on Taylor guitars. I'm 16, mainly play a Gibson Les Paul through a valve...

ILiies
replies: 74 views: 8,932
TobyB 3 days ago

I have been saving some money to buy a t-type guitar. I am a graphic designer, and as hollow as this sounds, the looks of the...

Boguz
replies: 21 views: 716
John Eppstein 3 days ago

Hello there ! I got some trouble with an early 70's Japanese National Les Paul. The guitar is... Hollow on the inside (There...

Jessycd
replies: 1 views: 447
John Eppstein 3 days ago

Like a lot of us, I'm sort of a tone hound type. Marshall has always been my thing too because of the crunch, bite, and overall...

froleich
replies: 2 views: 454
froleich 3 days ago

I am recording some metal guitar using an Axe-8 that is going into the Audient Id14. 2 questions. 1) Will in-the-box reamping...

somedevil
replies: 2 views: 460
somedevil 4 days ago

Had my eye on a used Musicman guitar (lefty) the pic shows a repair to the shoulder (headstock side) of the nut groove/channel....

Macky
replies: 3 views: 326
Macky 4 days ago

It’s that time. Transparent OD question time. So I want a pedal that pushes the amp, can do its own light or light-medium...

pimket
replies: 17 views: 679
crashbangwallop 4 days ago

I have a Palmer PLB 2X8. I'm curious as to how it compares to other load boxes on just the load, not any built-in speaker sim....

jscomposer
replies: 44 views: 1,377
John Eppstein 4 days ago

Every time I take my fingers off the strings I get crazy buzzing and noise. I was recording the other day and thought I had a...

flipoff1
replies: 64 views: 125,541
John Eppstein 4 days ago

Been considering a tiny electric guitar to take on the road when I travel. Something small..but decent. I was intrigued by the...

Quartermass
replies: 7 views: 823
sirjuxtable 4 days ago

Hey all, I've recently acquired a Rivera era Deluxe Reverb II that I'm quite excited about. I've been rolling tubes, playing...

sirjuxtable
replies: 0 views: 428
sirjuxtable 4 days ago

There aren't really good videos of demos showing the MIDI capability. What do you guitar players think of the Studio MIDI...

PhilSound
replies: 26 views: 1,597
Muser 5 days ago

Hi, My new home seems to be incompatible with my set up. Everytime I plug my guitar into an amp or my audio interface I get...

Bacted
replies: 3 views: 524
Snorktop 5 days ago

Anyone have one to recommend? Im looking for something where the tuning needle doesnt jump around a lot, and is good with guitars...

M.S.P.
replies: 7 views: 559
M.S.P. 5 days ago

Does anyone out there have a detailed schematic of the carr imperial? I for the life of me can not find this amp and I...

dustinkay
replies: 6 views: 485
Snorktop 5 days ago

Hi all, I searched for this but no joy -- I'm looking for a good pedal to use 2 (or 3) instruments into one amp. I'm in...

jhouse393
replies: 11 views: 1,435
nedorama 5 days ago

Here is a great recent shot of Terry Kaths beloved guitar from Chicago. Sergey Kashirin is holding the guitar and making quite a...

s wave
replies: 3 views: 464
s wave 5 days ago

Just a head, preferably. Hybrid (tube+ss) is okay. Purely analog is a must. No digital effects in the signal path, for...

pimket
replies: 1 views: 554
enorbet2 5 days ago

Hi Chaps, I have had a Fender Blues Deville for about a decade now. Love the sound. I play in a couple fo bands - one...

pablodance
replies: 6 views: 782
John Eppstein 6 days ago

AVOID the Fender Super-Sonic 22. It pops quite loudly when switching from the clean ("vintage") channel to the lead...

Jinsai
replies: 35 views: 8,428
John Eppstein 6 days ago

Hello! So I just bought a Pigtronix Infinity Looper and realized I needed a midi sync clock source. So I bought an E-RM Midiclock...

Moglo527
replies: 2 views: 487
grannis 6 days ago

Simple as that really. What inspired you?

mdme_sadie
replies: 63 views: 1,770
littleeden 1 week ago

I have a Fender Blues Junior amp that hums and buzzes when my guitar is plugged in. It makes no noise by itself or when a bass is...

james01
replies: 1 views: 407
John Eppstein 1 week ago

Hey folks I’m a synthesizer guy that’s been trying to learn bass and I like trying to figure Joy Division songs for...

Hollowman9
replies: 19 views: 1,165
Hollowman9 1 week ago

I have a Boss FZ2 Hyperfuzz and it seems to be damaged. I'm considering repairing it but at the same time I'm wondering about...

StudiodeKadent
replies: 14 views: 548
nedorama 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search