The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Reverb.com
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,479 views: 747,007
monkeyxx 16 hours ago

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 16 views: 28,716
audioforce 29th May 2019

Hello, gs I need a serious amp for my home studio. Recording is my only purpose. I'm not gigging. My room is not treated. And I...

madseason
replies: 73 views: 2,123
Zasterz 1 hour ago

It’s been racking my brain for awhile now, I’m still quite new to the music production world but I am on the lookout for a...

Skyrah Music
replies: 306 views: 7,586
MattyJoe 2 hours ago

Hey gang - I'm new to this forum having been sleazing around the synth group so I'm thinking that this might be my first post...

GregkoNYC
replies: 1 views: 90
Snorktop 4 hours ago

Hola! I’m a professional composer/multi-instrumentalist/session player and lover of all things musical, with guitar being my...

guavadude
replies: 13 views: 423
nuemes 12 hours ago

Hey all, So I've been considering buying a kemper profiler for a while now for DI recording. The type of music I make is in...

carlessadam
replies: 126 views: 16,214
mdme_sadie 13 hours ago

Love this amp! Picked it up used some months ago. Now I finally took some time to really test this amp and put it through it's...

Guitarjon
replies: 8 views: 421
Guitarjon 16 hours ago

Hi all, I have a very simple question which I'd love everyone to jump on. Let's say I have 2 amps and 1 mono 4x12 (Orange...

arboria
replies: 4 views: 309
bmanzer 16 hours ago

Mods please move if needed. Hey kids, this great little amp is $40 off today plus there's a 20% off coupon bringing it down to...

bvdd
replies: 54 views: 10,277
Ragan 17 hours ago

Does anyone in the USA know of this company please? Island Shop kwlakecities.com Are they a...

Geoff Poulton
replies: 7 views: 348
Geoff Poulton 21 hours ago

Hello! My guitar FX loop is at line level. Traveling across a quality 25' unbalanced TS cable - per direction - I know a buffer...

camacozie
replies: 2 views: 390
nedorama 21 hours ago

Would love to hear what acoustic and electric guitars are favorites among folks. My favorite acoustic is the Gibson...

jason kalman
replies: 28 views: 841
Unclenny 22 hours ago

Anyone played or own one of these new prs semi bolt ons. Never had a prs but damn 24 fret maple neck coil tapped semi with trem....

boomer81
replies: 16 views: 935
Bob Ross 1 day ago

Hello. I am curious as to what people think the best combos of electric guitars to layer would be (without thinking about...

jrintheemaking
replies: 27 views: 625
jrintheemaking 1 day ago

I'm here at the SHG Music Show in Milano, looking at the multitude of different designs that the indipendent luthiers are coming...

UncleGroOve
replies: 37 views: 1,299
lame pseudonym 1 day ago

Make up an ordinary instrument patch cable with diodes between the conductors to clip a more or less line level signal*. A diode...

forestcreature
replies: 0 views: 347
forestcreature 1 day ago

Today at work I plugged in the YT and for some reason I was proposed Pink Floyd's "Shine on you crazy diamond" in the...

UncleGroOve
replies: 1 views: 262
ardis 1 day ago

I bought a second hand Boss RC30 which I received today. All seems to be fine with it, except that one function is either not...

kxbooks
replies: 0 views: 491
kxbooks 1 day ago

Hi all, anyone have experience with this speaker ? specifically the 10" version. Here's my story, i recently got a Peavey...

soulgolem
replies: 7 views: 294
TurboJets 2 days ago

Recently I was watching a Tim Pierce video where he had a device installed between the nut and his tuners which changed the...

wally wood
replies: 9 views: 371
guavadude 2 days ago

Hey everyone, Ok I have a 15w solid state amp with a 12" speaker which is ok for jamming but 2 weekends ago I was playing...

LionsLord
replies: 4 views: 396
LionsLord 2 days ago

I recently played a Washburn N4 and was blown away. I've seen it many times in my guitar shop and never even played it because...

AC Long
replies: 23 views: 4,993
Dezb1 2 days ago

Not sure if this is the right sub - was originally going to ask about guitar lessons - but I'm curious - how many of you take or...

sirjuxtable
replies: 7 views: 357
Adrian Cook 2 days ago

Hi all, I'm new here but I had a worrisome question to ask you all. I was recently cleaning out my Vox VT15 when suddenly I...

Snizzlewiz
replies: 11 views: 915
Dwellyn 3 days ago

Hi Apologies if this should go elsewhere. I have an amp (head only) that I would like to sell. Was thinking of putting it on...

salbinti
replies: 14 views: 433
VitoND 3 days ago

hey slutz I just came across this offer and I'm trying to figure out what bass this is. I'm probably gonna check it out in...

JulianUndso
replies: 5 views: 322
tymish 3 days ago

Background No animosity, but we've decided we're going our separate ways. I've been playing the Washburn EA9 her mother gave...

RockstarWizkidd
replies: 53 views: 2,391
RockstarWizkidd 4 days ago

Hello All, Not sure if this is the right sub forum to post this issue in. My HT-20 head suddenly died on me. There is no output...

dtjesus
replies: 10 views: 1,060
John Eppstein 4 days ago

Hey everyone, I own a VOX AC30C2 and it's all well and good, but sometimes the amp makes High-pitched hum, and even though it...

ConfusedWave
replies: 5 views: 306
enorbet2 4 days ago

Never a PRS guy but damn ...couldn't pass.

eternalsound
replies: 11 views: 369
Snorktop 5 days ago

A question for those of you who play out more than I do. I have pretty much retried after playing and running sound at the local...

norfolk martin
replies: 224 views: 8,455
kafka 5 days ago

Hi there, please, could you help me to solve my problem. I've got PRS 513 and it has too much noise even in humbucker mode....

irina
replies: 8 views: 266
irina 5 days ago

I just got my hands on a 1964 Fender Deluxe Reverb with alligator skin. Does anyone know if this was a custom factory job or...

tigerzilly
replies: 112 views: 3,585
Jim Williams 5 days ago

Tone city this morning. Even my dog was impressed. Had my volume knob on the strat rolled back to 4 or 5, nice glassy clean...

RonCarlston
replies: 5 views: 331
Jim Williams 5 days ago

This is for those who cannot blast away with a mic'ed cabinet and want to improve their guitar tones. Please try to hit on a few...

Our History
replies: 354 views: 16,371
cubic13 5 days ago

I am a beginner guitarist (am a keyboard player) and am looking for a (studio only) electric in order to lay down some lead parts...

Pikelets
replies: 0 views: 221
Pikelets 6 days ago

Overview I'm not trying to be a virtuoso here, but I'm considering the purchase an inexpensive violin or cello for recording and...

RockstarWizkidd
replies: 32 views: 1,128
thenoodle 6 days ago

Good news for the Kemper users here - Kemper have finally come out with their Editor. Their site is getting hammered though.

mdme_sadie
replies: 4 views: 483
tjontheroad 6 days ago

So I usually play .012's on my Martin and recently installed .011's and I hate them. It's not so much the loss in tone that I'm...

Ken Lusk
replies: 6 views: 377
Ken Lusk 6 days ago

(This is an extension from Quilter Microblock + Raidal Headbone VT = Loud Beep? - I'd like to understand a bit more about _why_...

ryanrhee
replies: 6 views: 582
John Eppstein 6 days ago

Just bought a Vox Ac15 and I’m trying to locate a chrome stand for it. ANY chrome amp would be fine if it’s impossible to...

edaub1
replies: 0 views: 213
edaub1 6 days ago

I like to practice my guitar playing along with my MP3 player but find that I can't get a good mix between guitar and song or...

Godfather_77
replies: 1 views: 192
grannis 1 week ago

I don't usually write long stories but this is my turn. Dreams do come true. I never win anything. No raffles. No door...

tigerzilly
replies: 91 views: 2,529
monkeyxx 1 week ago

So I got my hands on another amp. Hopefully this will give my brain a rest after a major setback with the Astro Amp project. It...

tigerzilly
replies: 9 views: 810
tigerzilly 1 week ago

Hi all.... If you could choose 5 guitar amps (no budget...just pick) for your studio...(to cover most ground).....what 5 would...

Frankovitchy
replies: 290 views: 192,613
Snorktop 1 week ago

I picked up another Univox guitar amp. Its an early 60's Univox U-102. There's very little information on this amp. I was...

tigerzilly
replies: 24 views: 826
tigerzilly 1 week ago

So I picked up a fairly beaten up 1965 ac50. While it sounds pretty good I have a few questions other owners may be able to help...

Jimijaymes
replies: 5 views: 380
enorbet2 1 week ago

So I recently really got into fingerstyle. I have beautiful Martin D-28, but the action on it is quite high and it has medium...

Billenius
replies: 30 views: 1,602
Ken Lusk 1 week ago

Howdy y'all! this is my first post so here's a little background on what I do: I pretty much play whatever subgenre of...

TwistedGlass
replies: 18 views: 769
boppy 1 week ago

I want to mic a Telecaster or Les Paul. I don't know much about miking acoustic guitars except that I had a thingie that went...

charlesniets
replies: 12 views: 724
sirjuxtable 1 week ago
replies: 6 views: 587
UncleGroOve 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search