The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Guitars for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored By Reverb.com
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,453 views: 732,136
VitoND 4 days ago

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 16 views: 27,086
audioforce 29th May 2019

Ok, so I am interested in discussing this to see what you guys have to say. I have a little story here, goes something like this....

Karloff70
replies: 90 views: 1,523
audioforce 2 hours ago

This is for those who cannot blast away with a mic'ed cabinet and want to improve their guitar tones. Please try to hit on a few...

Our History
replies: 58 views: 5,306
Ox Han 4 hours ago

Hey all, So I've been considering buying a kemper profiler for a while now for DI recording. The type of music I make is in...

carlessadam
replies: 93 views: 12,916
John Eppstein 5 hours ago

I am fond of pedals with very padded / muffled tones that sound a bit like you are going through an old 4 track machine,...

baskervils
replies: 5 views: 460
enorbet2 6 hours ago

I love how the rhythm guitar sounds on this track: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpZAvFag5SQ I can of course hear the chorus...

illia
replies: 4 views: 358
pquinn 7 hours ago

I’m looking into a Chorus pedal (my first, haha). I was eying the EHX Neo Clone but then noticed that EHX Memory Boy has a...

tonyzmith
replies: 3 views: 287
John Eppstein 8 hours ago

I just received my new large Gator Pedal Board (with bag). I was thinking about getting one and the next day it was discounted...

ryevick
replies: 8 views: 450
ryevick 9 hours ago

I recently purchased a used Ampeg B15-N tube amp with speaker. Since this was the first tube amp I purchased I am wondering if...

morepunkthanu
replies: 6 views: 449
John Eppstein 9 hours ago

I don't normally have a problem with some of the inexpensive hardware you can buy on places like eBay. I've done many budget...

wrgkmc
replies: 0 views: 198
wrgkmc 9 hours ago

A question for those of you who play out more than I do. I have pretty much retried after playing and running sound at the local...

norfolk martin
replies: 198 views: 6,372
norfolk martin 12 hours ago

I was practicing the other day and noticed that my ÷ 13 JRT 9/15 amp's volume dropped significantly. Yesterday I turned it on...

Alrod
replies: 5 views: 353
tINY 13 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm looking at picking up a new cab for my Bassbreaker 15 head. Until recently I was borrowing a friend's big 4x12...

willmarshall
replies: 3 views: 513
willmarshall 14 hours ago

Are there any vintage Equalizer / EQ pedals that have special qualities? I think most folks avoid them because they are noisy,...

baskervils
replies: 3 views: 566
tINY 14 hours ago

I have discovered that I really like the tone of the CV-75, to my ears they are like a v30 with nicer cleans. Are there any 2x12...

TheCaptain910
replies: 2 views: 309
silveradodays 15 hours ago

Hello, I am trying to find a vertical 2x12 cabinet with G12t-75 speakers in it, but I am having difficulty finding one. Any...

TheCaptain910
replies: 0 views: 195
TheCaptain910 15 hours ago

Dear Gearslutz, I am about to purchase a Marshall origin 20 head and have decided to build my own 2x12 cabinet. I am currently...

TheCaptain910
replies: 2 views: 433
tINY 15 hours ago

I have a project 1995 MIM Fender strat that I started on, but hit a snag. I stripped the body with a heat gun and the cracks...

markustg
replies: 4 views: 403
Mikhael 18 hours ago

Hi Guys! I have a MESA BOOGIE SATELLITE 60 combo amp. It has only one channel but the volume knob is push/pull for boost. It has...

SapioC
replies: 0 views: 396
SapioC 21 hours ago

I did a gig this weekend replacing an ailing member in another band. They all tune to Eb, telling me, "Everyone does it...

Mikhael
replies: 130 views: 5,369
SoundSlinger 1 day ago

Hi all, I'm looking at getting an ABC box so that I can have an acoustic guitar going to: A) Genz Benz Shen 100 Acoustic Amp...

Jazzy
replies: 9 views: 861
SoundSlinger 1 day ago

So I recently really got into fingerstyle. I have beautiful Martin D-28, but the action on it is quite high and it has medium...

Billenius
replies: 24 views: 966
patshep 1 day ago

I have always loved this lead and its sound. Can anyone tell me how that tone is create?

dft3670
replies: 26 views: 13,267
enorbet2 1 day ago

Hi all! The title says it all One thing: NOT spring reverb. Again: NOT SPRING REVERB Also, not anything that compress...

ponkine
replies: 51 views: 3,050
audiospecific 1 day ago

I'm putting a new neck pickup in my HH Highway One Strat. Until last week it had a pair of humbucker-sized P90s with a fairly...

willmarshall
replies: 11 views: 434
Zoobiedood 1 day ago

I just scooped up a 1969 Ampeg Jupiter b-42x. Rare out here in the Canadian West and not much in the way of online chatter for...

dranzangos
replies: 0 views: 370
dranzangos 1 day ago

Electro-Harmonix announced this week a nano series reissue for the beloved "Ram's Head" Big Muff Pi fuzz...

danielkov86
replies: 2 views: 417
dranzangos 1 day ago

Hi Everyone I am a singer songwriter mostly, and I mic my acoustic. however there are times now where I need to DI an acoustic...

trock
replies: 16 views: 964
scrubs 1 day ago

Hey Guys, I'm looking for some help contrasting these. In reading everything i found so far, they seem almost identical except...

Adaptive
replies: 0 views: 537
Adaptive 2 days ago

Didn’t see a music theory sub forum on the GS list anywhere, so I’ll post here as I’m writing on guitar. Feel free to move...

DJElectricDaddy
replies: 7 views: 495
audioforce 2 days ago

I've been loving the sound of my Fender PJ bass going in to my 1994 Fender Blues Deville into my Two Notes Captor 8 and recording...

edaub1
replies: 42 views: 1,255
Brent Hahn 2 days ago

Hi all, I have this hollow body guitar: http://www.root-studio.com/tmp/forum_resources/Hagstrom-Viking-IN.jpg The pots...

stefangs
replies: 4 views: 378
stefangs 2 days ago

Funny, these days when I go into the studio I feel a bit overwhelmed with the myriad of choices I've accumulated over the years....

Justin1524
replies: 2 views: 362
Reverb 2 days ago

Hi guys, I'm new herf, and I thought it would be the perfect place to see if anyone has used one of these, or would know of...

Gilmour Butts
replies: 9 views: 1,519
John Eppstein 2 days ago

Looking for all around acoustic guitar for soloing, strumming, picking, fingerpicking, ( but with DI for live playing) . I...

TS-12
replies: 65 views: 2,235
VitoND 2 days ago

... blimey, the bloke had a LOT of gear. Almost 1100 lots in the auction (it's in progress as I type) and the first 1000 or so...

SoundSlinger
replies: 2 views: 420
TurboJets 2 days ago

Hey everyone, looking for some advice on how to record a combo amp in the live room without signal loss from a long cable in the...

digg
replies: 39 views: 984
Yuri Kogan 3 days ago

Hi everyone :) I have a Boss GT-6 multi-effects pedal and am looking to purchase a 50W guitar amp to use with it (just for...

Konsider
replies: 53 views: 1,247
audioforce 3 days ago

So here is a thread for people to post pics and information about partscaster Strats. It seems to me that there are a ton of...

audioforce
replies: 148 views: 3,754
Bstapper 3 days ago

Hi, I really love the acoustic guitar (I think it’s acoustic) at Intro of song. How can I get this...

aviorrok
replies: 1 views: 377
TurboJets 4 days ago

Ok so Let me start by listing what I'm using... Amp: PRS Archon 100 Head Interface: Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Load Box: Fractal...

ABainalves
replies: 5 views: 195
nedorama 4 days ago

Have you guys heard Tool's new album Fear Inoculum abduction it sounds incredible, the bass and guitars are out of this...

Lethem
replies: 42 views: 2,769
DistortingJack 4 days ago

Hi! So... I'm interested in knowing if anyone here has any experience with - and love for - vintage german tube amps? There's...

SSharif
replies: 15 views: 643
John Eppstein 5 days ago

Whole new genre - Death Medal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLxpgRqxtEA&feature=youtu.be rockoutrockout...

enorbet2
replies: 32 views: 854
enorbet2 5 days ago

Hi :) I will be travelling to Berlin soon, and was wondering if anyone can point me to a good vintage guitar shop or two or...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 4 views: 485
DirkP 5 days ago

According to Derek Trucks: "I’ve noticed more and more that if you pick up four or five Les Pauls, it’s usually the...

ProgFree
replies: 88 views: 2,902
John Eppstein 5 days ago

I am trying to remove the distortion from this guitar track.. it's a kind of high frequency crackle although the sound itself is...

supafly
replies: 2 views: 292
John Eppstein 5 days ago

anything out there that does this kind of stuff? would be used more for drum machines than guitars..... i guess in a way its a...

goldenmean
replies: 0 views: 229
goldenmean 5 days ago

I've had this for a while. I didn't have it out because it was a 3-way and didn't fit into my cluttered guitar room. But...

lovessuperstrats
replies: 47 views: 4,001
Bstapper 5 days ago

I have inherited a n Epiphone Special ii in black from one of my students. There are no pickups bridge tailpiece or electronics....

Alanqa
replies: 6 views: 263
Alanqa 5 days ago

Hi, I bought an Ibanez JEM JR a couple of days ago. I'm trying to make it sound like this video (the guitar part begins at 7:45):...

TinyTotSlutz
replies: 11 views: 359
TinyTotSlutz 6 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search