Holiday shop via this link to support the forum!
loopstation rc 300 tempo sync off not working
Old 16th March 2013
Gear Head

loopstation rc 300 tempo sync off not working

hi, a few days ago I got a rc 300 loopstation. I want the individual tracks to record without the internal clock determine when the loop will end. so i set all three tracks to tempo sync off. as far as I seemed to understand now all the tracks should immediately start and stop recording as soon as I step on the corresponding pedal. but nope. after i hit the pedal to stop record and start overdub the tracks seem to continue to record until they have reached the end of a measure determined by the internal clock. there is a noticable lag of sometimes a few seconds till recording stops.

I tried all possible settings. loop sync on or off, tempo sync on or off. all without any recorded loops on the tracks -no changes.

what the hell am I doing wrong? I just want those tracks to start recording when I hit a pedal and stop when I hit it again. The manual says: set tempo sync to off. but that´s not working.
Old 17th March 2013
Gear Head

fixed. had the rythm running on the outputs which weren't connected and I couldn't hear. loop sync off won`t work with a beat running. the loopstation's manual is by far the worst I ever read...
Loading mentioned products ...

Welcome to Gearslutz Pro Audio Forum!

Registration benefits include:
  • Ability to make and reply to posts
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get instant lifetime access to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20
  • List your eBay auctions for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search