The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Guitars for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
2 little amps simultaneous stereo
Old 21st December 2012
Lives for gear

2 little amps simultaneous stereo

I want to run a fender champion 600 and a bugera v5 in stereo . I have a delay pedal at the end of my pedal chain I plan to use to split the signal...it's a tc electronic flashback and has the ability to run in stereo. Do I need to keep the delay pedal on to run both amps? Also I have an Eq pedal with 1 out... I imagine the Eq pedal will control both amps tone. No effects loop on either amp.what's the best way to run amps in stereo? Thanks never done this before.. for recording not playing out.
Old 22nd December 2012
Lives for gear
Don't want to be "that guy" on the other end of the internet, but why not just rig it all up and give it a whirl?

I'm pretty sure you should still get the same signal out of both outputs even when the delay is off.
Old 22nd December 2012
You will get sound to both outputs when the delay is off. When the delay is on its creates a ping pong effect between amps. This won't happen in bypass. It will be full signal to both amps.
Old 24th December 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by litepipe View Post
You will get sound to both outputs when the delay is off. When the delay is on its creates a ping pong effect between amps. This won't happen in bypass. It will be full signal to both amps.
Cool thanks
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search