The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Guitars for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Sanyo Pedal Juice Demo
Old 2nd January 2011
Lives for gear

Sanyo Pedal Juice Demo

I recently picked up one of the new Sanyo Pedal Juice pedals and did a quick video review. I love it - awesome little pedal - and would highly recommend it if you have to work around power supply issues, whether it be ground loops or convenience. Check out the video for more - I'm a big fan!

It's rather short - four minutes - but there's not that much to show! It's fairly straightforward. Just thought this might be of interest to anyone having to deal with ground loops or wanting convenience.
Old 2nd January 2011
Lives for gear
thanks for the demo Scott. Interesting little device.

The two things I could see being an issue are the price of connecting cables if you don't have any, since it can only power 2 out of the box. Also, if you're plugging your amp in somewhere, plugging your pedalboard into that same plug should cure any ground issues - although I could be wrong on this.
Old 2nd January 2011
Lives for gear

Yeah, it's definitely a luxury rather than a necessity (especially at $150). I like it because, at the jams I go to, they already have amps - I just take this along with my tuner+OD and that's all. I went to a mic shootout a few weeks ago and, even though I took my amp, I didn't want to pack up and take my pedal board - that thing is 75lbs easy in the hard case. It was just easier to take this. I just press the little button on the front to make sure it shows Yellow or Green (how much charge) and I go. But it's really just a convenience, nothing more.
Old 3rd January 2011
Lives for gear
ah, that would be nice. Good point.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search