The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Guitars for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Roland JC-120 worth it?
Old 27th February 2013
Gear Maniac

I have used a JC-77 primarily in my shoegaze band for the last 4 years. We record every practice and generally stereo close mic it with sm57s. The clean sound is nice, but I have had one hell of a time trying to fit these guitar tones into a mix. The 77 is 2x10 rather than the 120's 2x12 arrangement and I feel that it suffers in the bass department as a result, but it is a little quicker on transients. It also takes keyboards and synths extremely well.

I've recently felt like my tone could benefit from tube harmonics and am considering either running a rack pre front end or just getting a fender twin.
Old 28th February 2013
Lives for gear

I have heard that the tech21 pedals like the blonde may be what you are after. I have jc-77 too but use other amps for dirty.
Old 12th November 2013
Lives for gear
Here is a track I recorded a month ago (my version of The Cure - A Forest). I played all of the instruments, sang, mixed, etc. The guitar tracks were all done with a Roland JC-120 amp. The guitar I used is a Fender American Strat Deluxe.

https://soundcloud.com/valve-kitchen...-cure-my-indie
Old 5th March 2017
Gear Nut

Hands down my worst deal ever was trading in my Fender Super Bassman and two cabs for a brand spanking new JC120. This was when they first came out. 1976 maybe. I spent 10 years trying to get that thing to sound good. The clean is passable, in a very sterile way. Sort of takes some pedals OK. Distortion is hideous. They're heavy too. I wouldn't take one if someone paid me $340.
Old 6th March 2017
Lives for gear

They're great amps and they have a sound all their own. If you dig that sound that's a great price on a great amp.

If you don't like the sound you're stuck with it.
Old 6th March 2017
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah330 View Post
They're great amps and they have a sound all their own. If you dig that sound that's a great price on a great amp.

If you don't like the sound you're stuck with it.
Hmmm... "Great" is truly as subjective as it gets. However, I bet that the set of reasonably discerning players who already own one or more great tube guitar amps, and that would still decide to buy a JC120 is very small. Possibly zero.
Old 6th March 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmospheric View Post
Hmmm... "Great" is truly as subjective as it gets. However, I bet that the set of reasonably discerning players who already own one or more great tube guitar amps, and that would still decide to buy a JC120 is very small. Possibly zero.
You may think that, but you may also be wrong. A JC-120 isn't my first choice for an amp, but there is no denying that it's a unique sounding amplifier that has carved out its (deserved) spot in gear history.

I'll go so far as to say the JC-120 is an iconic piece of gear. The first to have a built in chorus and it was the combo standard for clean guitar in the 1980s right into the early 1990s.

They do have a certain sound and if that's what you want there isn't another box that will deliver it.

Now, will Stevie Ray Schwartz the bloozeman/dentist want one? Probably not. There are enough people out there that buy them to keep them in production for the past 30+ years, so that's saying something.

They do what they do very well.

I have one. I hardly ever use it. Mine is actually one of the smaller ones, but it's my map of choice for certain dates.
Old 6th March 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmospheric View Post
It's okay if you don't like something, but I would have to guess that if the JC120 is truly as unpopular as you believe, Roland would have pulled the plug on production DECADES ago...

I don't know why some people around here simply can't accept the "different strokes" topology. If you don't like it, cool, no one is forcing you to use one. Plenty of other people do find something they like in the JC120.

Last I checked the amp market was saturated (ha ha) with a billion different choices for whatever you're into and whatever amount of money you have.

Now a test I would like to see, is how many random internet haters actually would turn their nose up at a JC120 if they tried one out...
Old 7th March 2017
Lives for gear

I didn't wanna reply to this thread because the original question was posed 14 years ago. But here's my take on the amp. $340 is a pretty good deal for a cherry JC-120, even in 2003 dollars. They typically go for 450-500, used.

As far as sound quality:
All of my non-drive pedals sound best through the JC-120.
All of my drive pedals sound better through any of the three other tube amps I currently own.
Plugged straight in, even playing clean, I'd rather it be to a tube amp.
Old 7th March 2017
Lives for gear

Practically every metal player in the 80's toured with that amp along with Marshall's.

The clean/chorus sound is killer, but yes, it's a one trick pony. The distortion is Terrible and anyone who says it's not has never heard one! Again, the clean/chorus is really nice, but again, one trick.

At $350, buy it, its cheap, who cares!
Old 11th September 2017
Lives for gear
Roland JC-40 ….. 40TH Anniversary

Anyone got experience with this smaller later model. I,m liking the stereo i/o and stereo effects loop. Might make a nice "wet/dry" set up.
Also could be cool with my Eleven rack
weighs in at 15+kg/35pounds

Distortion channel is @ 9.5mins (apparently updated) Try and keep your eyes off the guitar
Old 14th September 2017
Here for the gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucyjack View Post
Jax,
that's an ok deal.....JC120 does not excel at natural overdrive but can pretty decent with a good pedal.Early on Adrian Belew used a Jc120 and he got some great sounds out of it.
The Chorus is nice ..IIRC it's a true stereo chorus (2 separate amps?)super lush and very 80's.
Personally for that amount of cash I rather have a SF Fender Deluxe Reverb or Princeton Reverb for "clean"sounds.
When I saw the Bears both Adrian and Rob were playing through JC120's and using Rat pedals for distortion. Great tone from both. I owned a JC120 and had similar results. TONS of loud clean headroom and that creamy chorus that many chorus pedals were modeled on.
Old 15th September 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macky View Post
Anyone got experience with this smaller later model. I,m liking the stereo i/o and stereo effects loop. Might make a nice "wet/dry" set up.
I was just about to post suggesting the JC40 when I saw your post so I'm responding to that instead.

I've had one now for a few months. It's a great sounding amp. I use it for a lot of stuff - not just guitars. I also run my Rhodes through it and it sounds fantastic.

They definitely updated the distortion circuit and it sounds good.

The chorusing is great - and another thing to note about it over chorus pedals is that it's TRUE STEREO chorus. In other words, there's a lot of chorus pedals out there that have stereo outputs, but many of them achieve the stereo chorus by taking the chorus sound and flipping it 180 out of phase for the other channel. This creates a really wide chorus sound. The problem is, that if you sum to mono, (or at least check your mix in mono) you'll quickly find out that the chorus will disappear completely and you'll be left with just a dry, regular guitar sound in mono! (The Analogman stereo chorus and the Seymour Duncan Catalina chorus are two that I have experience with that come immediately to mind).

The JC-40 is True stereo chorus in the way that one speaker is completely dry (non-chorused), and the other speaker is completely wet (only the chorused sound). That means if you record it in stereo and mono the mix, the chorus will remain. It also means that if you mic it, you either have to mic it in stereo, or if you want to mic it in mono, you have to put the mic between the two speakers, otherwise if you just mic one speaker, you'll end up with either just chorusing or just a dry sound!

But it does sound fantastic.

I've had it now for months - they've also vastly improved the noise. It's really quiet now and makes it great for recording at lower volumes. It's still got a great sound though.

It's a bit pricey though but still worth the money to me for the improved distortion circuit, the quieter noise, and the stereo inputs which is great for putting stereo pedals ahead of it.

Some minuses to me though is that for the money, Roland should have included a leatherette cover. Also, there's a switch for the FX returns on whether it should be parallel or series, which is kinda useless to me. I think a much better option for that switch would have been if the fx return should be moved before or after the chorus circuit. The problem being any time based effects that you would put in a fx loop will go through the chorus, so if you put delays there, or a spacy reverb that's different than the built in one (for example a strymon, or that mercury 7 or the binson echorec pedal), it'll still have to go through the chorus so your reverb and delays will get chorused. But if you're using strange reverbs and doing ambient stuff maybe that'll help - who knows.

Anyway, you're in luck - I recently recorded a guitar part for an indie chick's song and here's two parts - one's muted and the other's chords. This should give you an idea of the sound / transient response. Also, I love recording everything as it sounds - meaning, I get the sound the way I want it and then I record it so I hate colored gear. To me it shouldn't come out the gear sounding any different than I put it in unless I want to do that! So in other words, I tracked this super clean - it's probably the closest you can get to a JC-40 tracked with no color in the chain.

I tracked it in stereo mic'd with a pair of AT5045 mics into a Buzz Audio MA-2.2 Pre-amp (which is a super clean pre-amp) so it's a pair of very clean and responsive mics into an ultra clean pre.

It's an American made Strat with nines going direct into the JC-40. NO effect pedals at all. Just straight into the JC-40 with the chorusing on and set at fixed, and the distortion at about 10 or 11 'o clock. So the chorusing AND the distortion are coming from the JC-40.

Also, to give you an idea of the improved noise, I'm tracking the amp with the volume around 2.5 and it's pretty silent! The old JC-120, the reason you tracked it loud was that was the only way to get the sound over the noise!
But yeah, it's not an amp you have to blast to get a good sound out of. Also the AT 5045 mics are pretty hot mics so I didn't need to blast it to get a healthy signal.

There's no work on the track yet - any EQ'ing is done at the amp and on the guitar with the tone knobs. I mean, I'm not pushing the amp but this should give you an idea of what it sounds like with the chorusing on and mild distortion and no other coloration or pedals in the chain.

Also, here's a shot of the setup. Don't go by this for the sound, this was before I played through it and just set it up so the distortion (and volume) are on 0.

Attached Files

Gtr 1 Muted.mp3 (486.0 KB, 766 views)

Gtr 1 Chords.mp3 (951.9 KB, 752 views)

Old 15th September 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryjohns View Post
The distortion is Terrible and anyone who says it's not has never heard one! Again, the clean/chorus is really nice, but again, one trick.
I've heard/used the distortion on a JC-120 numerous times, and I say it's not "terrible"

I'll also say it's not iconic, ideal, or even necessarily "normal" sounding distortion. But it can be very effective for certain things. It won't replace your tube amp, or your Rat, or your TS-9, or any of the other more iconic, ideal, "normal" sounding distortions...but if you appreciate a wide timbral palette and are a connoisseur of uniquely varied guitar colors, the distortion on a Roland JC-120 is just another crayon in your Crayola 64-piece box.

And even if you don't like the distortion and consider the JC-120 a "clean" amp only, I would say it's most definitely not a one-trick pony; more like a two-trick pony:

- There's the default sound, the one-trick that everyone turns to a JC-120 for...which is all tone knobs more-or-less at 12 o'clock (or at least starting there and then seasoning to taste)

- And then there's the second trick, which more closely approximates a Fender or Polytone or LAB clean amp sound, very different from the all-knobs-at-noon sound...and which sadly I don't recall all the details of because it's been over 20 years since I've had a JC-120 in the studio, but iirc it involved having at least one of the tone controls fully counter-clockwise and I believe another one almost fully clockwise. Perhaps not surprisingly, this yields a far flatter response than the default, a drastically different sound than the classic chimey icepick twang of most JC-120 sounds (e.g., Jamie West-Oram), far closer to something Barney Kessel or Tal Farlow would use.
Old 17th September 2017
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by ionian View Post
I was just about to post suggesting the JC40 when I saw your post so I'm responding to that instead.

I've had one now for a few months. It's a great sounding amp. I use it for a lot of stuff - not just guitars. I also run my Rhodes through it and it sounds fantastic.

They definitely updated the distortion circuit and it sounds good.

The chorusing is great - and another thing to note about it over chorus pedals is that it's TRUE STEREO chorus. In other words, there's a lot of chorus pedals out there that have stereo outputs, but many of them achieve the stereo chorus by taking the chorus sound and flipping it 180 out of phase for the other channel. This creates a really wide chorus sound. The problem is, that if you sum to mono, (or at least check your mix in mono) you'll quickly find out that the chorus will disappear completely and you'll be left with just a dry, regular guitar sound in mono! (The Analogman stereo chorus and the Seymour Duncan Catalina chorus are two that I have experience with that come immediately to mind).

The JC-40 is True stereo chorus in the way that one speaker is completely dry (non-chorused), and the other speaker is completely wet (only the chorused sound). That means if you record it in stereo and mono the mix, the chorus will remain. It also means that if you mic it, you either have to mic it in stereo, or if you want to mic it in mono, you have to put the mic between the two speakers, otherwise if you just mic one speaker, you'll end up with either just chorusing or just a dry sound!

But it does sound fantastic.

I've had it now for months - they've also vastly improved the noise. It's really quiet now and makes it great for recording at lower volumes. It's still got a great sound though.

It's a bit pricey though but still worth the money to me for the improved distortion circuit, the quieter noise, and the stereo inputs which is great for putting stereo pedals ahead of it.

Some minuses to me though is that for the money, Roland should have included a leatherette cover. Also, there's a switch for the FX returns on whether it should be parallel or series, which is kinda useless to me. I think a much better option for that switch would have been if the fx return should be moved before or after the chorus circuit. The problem being any time based effects that you would put in a fx loop will go through the chorus, so if you put delays there, or a spacy reverb that's different than the built in one (for example a strymon, or that mercury 7 or the binson echorec pedal), it'll still have to go through the chorus so your reverb and delays will get chorused. But if you're using strange reverbs and doing ambient stuff maybe that'll help - who knows.

Anyway, you're in luck - I recently recorded a guitar part for an indie chick's song and here's two parts - one's muted and the other's chords. This should give you an idea of the sound / transient response. Also, I love recording everything as it sounds - meaning, I get the sound the way I want it and then I record it so I hate colored gear. To me it shouldn't come out the gear sounding any different than I put it in unless I want to do that! So in other words, I tracked this super clean - it's probably the closest you can get to a JC-40 tracked with no color in the chain.

I tracked it in stereo mic'd with a pair of AT5045 mics into a Buzz Audio MA-2.2 Pre-amp (which is a super clean pre-amp) so it's a pair of very clean and responsive mics into an ultra clean pre.

It's an American made Strat with nines going direct into the JC-40. NO effect pedals at all. Just straight into the JC-40 with the chorusing on and set at fixed, and the distortion at about 10 or 11 'o clock. So the chorusing AND the distortion are coming from the JC-40.

Also, to give you an idea of the improved noise, I'm tracking the amp with the volume around 2.5 and it's pretty silent! The old JC-120, the reason you tracked it loud was that was the only way to get the sound over the noise!
But yeah, it's not an amp you have to blast to get a good sound out of. Also the AT 5045 mics are pretty hot mics so I didn't need to blast it to get a healthy signal.

There's no work on the track yet - any EQ'ing is done at the amp and on the guitar with the tone knobs. I mean, I'm not pushing the amp but this should give you an idea of what it sounds like with the chorusing on and mild distortion and no other coloration or pedals in the chain.
Great Post ionian…excellent!
Guess I'm on cue….with you just about to post anyway
Deffo up for getting one. The sounds clips show the distortion is up to it.
Yeh, its on the expensive side but not by Hundreds and it is two amps in one really.
Wasn't aware of the fx loop going through the chorus, seems odd.
and yes..pretty lame not supplying a cover. Did you get one?

How long did the speaker take to break in?
What about speaker extension …is it possible?
Cheers
M
Old 21st September 2017
Here for the gear

I owned the JC-120 amp head back in the 80s. Great clean sound, and built in chorus. The overdrive is useless. I used a Boss 'Heavy Metal' pedal with decent results. I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Prefer real tube amps for overdriven sounds.
Old 21st September 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Great Post ionian…excellent!
Guess I'm on cue….with you just about to post anyway
Deffo up for getting one. The sounds clips show the distortion is up to it.
Yeh, its on the expensive side but not by Hundreds and it is two amps in one really.
Wasn't aware of the fx loop going through the chorus, seems odd.
and yes..pretty lame not supplying a cover. Did you get one?

How long did the speaker take to break in?
What about speaker extension …is it possible?
Cheers
M
I didn't get a cover yet - I've been using the plastic bag it's wrapped in when it comes in the box! hahaa

I don't know about breaking in. I mean it sounds good, but I haven't owned it long enough to see if it gets better over time. I've owned it maybe just over a month and the half at the most.

As far as an extension cabinet, I don't think you can use one as I don't see a thru or an extension jack, but it has a stereo line out that you can use to take a direct from the head right to your converter. I'm sure you can route that to a monitor and use that as an extension speaker.

Yeah, it's kind of lame the effects loop goes through the chorus.

Here's a picture of the block diagram of the effects loop using the parallel and serial switches. I took this from the manual, but you can see they return before the chorus circuit and not after.

Old 26th January 2019
Lives for gear
I know this is an old thread but I just wanted to share this. My experience with Channel 2 is it is significantly more noisey than Channel 1, which is a shame because the FX loop is only accessible via Channel 2. It was for this reason I seldom used the JC120. However, I have connected my Fractal AX8 to the FX return on the back of the JC120 and am driving the JC120 amp from the Fractal. All the volume and tone controls can be set to off on the JC120 and I control the volume on the JC120 from Out2 (Fx send) on the AX8. Finally, the noise has gone on the JC120 [which was very noticeable when picking or playing quietly] and it [meaning the AX8 through the JC120] sounds incredible whether loud or quiet. It sounds much warmer than the AX8 just going into the Atomic CLR II and you get to hear stereo delays etc better through the JC120.

I have got some nice heavy sounds from using a Boss Metal Zone with a JC120. With the AX8 you can really dial in some really heavy sounds from the Marshall, Friedman, Mesa Boogie etc, presets, FX and cabinets (or clean sounds) and they sound wonderful through the JC120.
Old 26th January 2019
Lives for gear

If you want those colored jc120 cleans, its a fantastic amp. The distortion is terrible, and it dossnt take distortion pedals very well. So it depends on your needs.
Old 27th January 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyandres View Post
If you want those colored jc120 cleans, its a fantastic amp. The distortion is terrible, and it dossnt take distortion pedals very well. So it depends on your needs.
If you're talking about the original JC-120 you're spot on but these latest JCs are excellent with overdrive and heavy distortion pedals, I'll add the reverb is useable.

I like the JC-40 so much I got it a cover and fitted some casters, it's getting more use than expected.
Old 27th January 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howling Terror View Post
If you're talking about the original JC-120 you're spot on but these latest JCs are excellent with overdrive and heavy distortion pedals, I'll add the reverb is useable.

I like the JC-40 so much I got it a cover and fitted some casters, it's getting more use than expected.
But then, i doubt it will sound like the classic on clean. Part of the problem w the original was the voicing of the speakers which was a bad match with distortion pedals... but that problem was part
Of what made that colored clean sound...
Old 27th January 2019
I know very little about 'coloured' sounds. I know bright/dull (would you call that shades). I'm suspect it's a subtle difference for the discerning listener to ponder over.
Gets abit nit-picky when age and condition of components make comparisons awkward at best.

For me at least the current JC is definitely a JC but with slightly less hiss and it doesn't mind a shredmaster shoved into it.
Old 29th January 2019
Lives for gear

I have a JC-22 and two JC-40s that I bought last year. They are not your father’s JC-120 sound. They are warmer sounding amps IMHO and still have the Roland Chorus/Vibrato and a fully featured stereo effects loop that can be run in parallel or in-line. The distortion is still unusable.

The cool thing is they work great with guitar pedals. I use a Radial London Tonebone and a Texas Tonebone with them and it is awesome.

The JC-120 is way too loud for anything you would likely use it for unless you are in a touring band. It is also as heavy as a boat anchor.

You can get the JC-40 new for around $450. I highly recommend them.

One last thing, the solid state preamp on both of these models breaks up very nicely and I purposefully run my line in hot for a little extra crunch.

Pat
Old 29th January 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Also could be cool with my Eleven rack
weighs in at 15+kg/35pounds

Distortion channel is @ 9.5mins (apparently updated) Try and keep your eyes off the guitar
Yes I have two of them. See my comments above. They are great amps IMO.

Pat
Old 29th January 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Ross View Post
I've heard/used the distortion on a JC-120 numerous times, and I say it's not "terrible"

I'll also say it's not iconic, ideal, or even necessarily "normal" sounding distortion. But it can be very effective for certain things. It won't replace your tube amp, or your Rat, or your TS-9, or any of the other more iconic, ideal, "normal" sounding distortions...but if you appreciate a wide timbral palette and are a connoisseur of uniquely varied guitar colors, the distortion on a Roland JC-120 is just another crayon in your Crayola 64-piece box.

And even if you don't like the distortion and consider the JC-120 a "clean" amp only, I would say it's most definitely not a one-trick pony; more like a two-trick pony:

- There's the default sound, the one-trick that everyone turns to a JC-120 for...which is all tone knobs more-or-less at 12 o'clock (or at least starting there and then seasoning to taste)

- And then there's the second trick, which more closely approximates a Fender or Polytone or LAB clean amp sound, very different from the all-knobs-at-noon sound...and which sadly I don't recall all the details of because it's been over 20 years since I've had a JC-120 in the studio, but iirc it involved having at least one of the tone controls fully counter-clockwise and I believe another one almost fully clockwise. Perhaps not surprisingly, this yields a far flatter response than the default, a drastically different sound than the classic chimey icepick twang of most JC-120 sounds (e.g., Jamie West-Oram), far closer to something Barney Kessel or Tal Farlow would use.
Yes you are 100% correct about the chorus trick. It doesn’t involve the tone controls though it involves the chorus section. Turning the speed all the way up and the depth all the way down thickens the sound.

This also works with the Boss Tremelo pedal. I dime my JC-40 and JC-22 tone controls and set the chorus section as described above and it is lovely.

I don’t really use chorus as an effect. I have a chorus pedal from Voodoo Lab that is a clone of the original Boss CE-1 that uses a Phillips BBD chip that can’t be had anymore.

Voodoo Lab was forced to discontinue them when they had exhausted their supply of the chip.

Pat
Old 29th January 2019
Lives for gear
The JC120 handles overdrive and distortion pedals really well. Here is a demo on the boss website of pedals going through a JC120: BOSS - MT-2 | Metal Zone
Old 29th January 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by waldie wave View Post
The JC120 handles overdrive and distortion pedals really well. Here is a demo on the boss website of pedals going through a JC120: BOSS - MT-2 | Metal Zone
lol Troll.. That BOSS demo on their site sounded horrendous. I couldnt see the JC120 in the video though...
Old 29th January 2019
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyandres View Post
lol Troll.. That BOSS demo on their site sounded horrendous. I couldnt see the JC120 in the video though...
You must have been put off and consequently did not view the entire clip because a JC120 can be seen. Boss usually demo all of their guitar pedals through a Roland JC120. I read somewhere that their Metal Zone pedal is their best selling unit and that they have sold over a million units to date. It can be tweaked to get some great sounds as well as horrible sounds.

My experience with the Metal Zone pedal is with the right settings you can get some nice sounds through a JC120. I also have an MXR vintage pedal and you can get some nice 1970s/80s classic rock sounds on through the JC120.

Having said that, my preferred set up now is connecting is driving a JC120 from a AX8.
Old 29th January 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by waldie wave View Post
You must have been put off and consequently did not view the entire clip because a JC120 can be seen. Boss usually demo all of their guitar pedals through a Roland JC120. I read somewhere that their Metal Zone pedal is their best selling unit and that they have sold over a million units to date. It can be tweaked to get some great sounds as well as horrible sounds.

My experience with the Metal Zone pedal is with the right settings you can get some nice sounds through a JC120. I also have an MXR vintage pedal and you can get some nice 1970s/80s classic rock sounds on through the JC120.

Having said that, my preferred set up now is connecting is driving a JC120 from a AX8.
no I legit thought you were trolling... I see even the comments on youtube point to how bad the clip sounds... Its very bad tone...
Old 3rd February 2019
Lives for gear

The JC120 is a bit of a "one trick pony". Though it has, in the right hands over the years given us some iconic tones from iconic songs.

I saw the Cult a few years ago performing the Love album and to my surprise, Billy Duffy was using two Vox AC30 amps with a single JC120 in between them. I am assuming that the JC120 stayed clean all night and added chorus where appropriate and the AC30's did the heavy lifting and drive work. The combination was a tough ball tearing rock sound with every note clear and chiming away. It surprised me, yet also made sense. One of the best combo tones I have heard.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search