The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Guitarists - Show me your pedalboard!
Old 15th February 2021 | Show parent
Old 15th February 2021
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
I am away from my studio so I can't post pics now, but here's the effects I use. Most of the vintage effects have been modified and racked, I control them with an effects loops & foot controller:

1 Peterson Strobostomp
2 Clean or Treble Boost (I vary it, lately the Hawk used by Rory Gallagher)
3 BK Butler Tube Driver (w/ vintage tube)
4 Vintage '73 Big Muff
5 Vintage Boss CE-1
6 Vintage Mutron Biphase
7 Vintage Phase 90
8 Vintage Electric Mistress (green)
9 Vintage Shin-Ei Univibe
10 Vintage Maxon auto-filter
11 Vintage Maestro EP-3 Echoplex
12 Rebuilt NOS Binson Echorec
13 Vintage Boss SG-1
14 Vintage EH Attack Decay
15 Vintage Vox wah
16 Custom buffered effects loop w/ amp splitter, EQs & foot controller
17 Fender Vibratone (it’s a speaker cab, but still listing it as an effect)
18 Not an effect, but listing the AmpRX Rackmount Brown Box anyway
Old 16th February 2021 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorktop ➡️
I am away from my studio so I can't post pics now, but here's the effects I use. Most of the vintage effects have been modified and racked, I control them with an effects loops & foot controller:

1 Peterson Strobostomp
4 Vintage '73 Big Muff
5 Vintage Boss CE-1
6 Vintage Mutron Biphase
7 Vintage Phase 90
13 Vintage Boss SG-1
15 Vintage Vox wah
what are you powering your amps on the brown box with settings wise, and is it more to get to lower voltages, or to ensure consistent voltage, or both?
Old 16th February 2021
Here for the gear

here’s mine
Attached Thumbnails
Guitarists - Show me your pedalboard!-059c2f5d-6d52-4055-9fdb-daa2f00b0821.jpg  
Old 16th February 2021 | Show parent
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 5 years
Quote:

1 Peterson Strobostomp
4 Vintage '73 Big Muff
5 Vintage Boss CE-1
6 Vintage Mutron Biphase
7 Vintage Phase 90
13 Vintage Boss SG-1
15 Vintage Vox wah
Mmm, nice. Going to need some pho-tos at some point, sir!
Old 16th February 2021
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by nedorama ➡️
what are you powering your amps on the brown box with settings wise, and is it more to get to lower voltages, or to ensure consistent voltage, or both?
I have the power conditioners/regulators behind it for consistent voltage, which powers the whole studio, though I'd probably be rock solid on the BrownBox alone. I run the vintage amps & pedals between 110v and 115v, usually a 10%, sometimes a 6% cut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowzin ➡️
Mmm, nice. Going to need some pho-tos at some point, sir!
Will do once I'm back home. I been away for extended period taking care of my parents. Here's some of my amps and guitars in the meanwhile. You can see the BrownBox in one of em.

That '62 Strat was modeled by Fender for a certain guitarist's signature series.
Attached Thumbnails
Guitarists - Show me your pedalboard!-img_0121.jpg   Guitarists - Show me your pedalboard!-img_0120.jpg   Guitarists - Show me your pedalboard!-img_0384.jpg  
Old 16th February 2021
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 5 years
Sick! Also +1 for the vibes
Old 23rd February 2021 | Show parent
Keeping it simple while playing into either a Fender Pro Jr or a Traynor 20-watt tube combo. Getting a better sound than I thought out of the Pugilist Distortion! I thought I would have the Blues Driver in its place--and the BD may go back eventually, but it sounded a little thin compared to the Pugilist. The Tumnus is nearly always on, as is the little bit of complimentary slapback-ish echo out of the Demedash T-120
Attached Thumbnails
Guitarists - Show me your pedalboard!-pedalboard-2021.jpg  
Old 2nd March 2021 | Show parent
Here for the gear

Quote:
I have the power conditioners/regulators behind it for consistent voltage, which powers the whole studio, though I'd probably be rock solid on the BrownBox alone. I run the vintage amps & pedals between 110v and 115v, usually a 10%, sometimes a 6% cut.

Will do once I'm back home. I been away for extended period taking care of my parents. Here's some of my amps and guitars in the meanwhile. You can see the BrownBox in one of em.

That '62 Strat was modeled by Fender for a certain guitarist's signature series.
Are you running Eric Johnson’s studio?

That’s an outstanding collection!!!
Old 2nd March 2021
Here for the gear

My Fractal board. I built the board myself with about $30 of Home Depot parts then cut all the cabling to length and attached everything with 3M Dual Lock.

For years I’ve wanted a rig where I’m not running audio to the board and I finally have it. One XLR does everything. I keep it under my studio desk so I can use the wah/expression.

I’m not even in a band right now, so it’s a bit over the top for home use, but messy cabling gives me anxiety and whenever I venture out to jam, I’m ready to go.
Old 2nd March 2021 | Show parent
Gear Guru

1 Review written
🎧 15 years

A project when I was snowed in ....

-tINY

Attached Thumbnails
Guitarists - Show me your pedalboard!-board1.jpg   Guitarists - Show me your pedalboard!-board2.jpg  
Old 3rd March 2021 | Show parent
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
Just wrapped this one up. It's going to be my "trippy effects" board.
Attached Thumbnails
Guitarists - Show me your pedalboard!-p-board-.jpg  
Old 2 weeks ago | Show parent
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlepaas ➡️
Just wrapped this one up. It's going to be my "trippy effects" board.
I like that board!

I've bought a few budget to decent, like my guitars, and amps!
Attached Thumbnails
Guitarists - Show me your pedalboard!-img_6301.jpg   Guitarists - Show me your pedalboard!-img_6302.jpg   Guitarists - Show me your pedalboard!-img_6303.jpg  
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by tINY ➡️

A project when I was snowed in ....

-tINY
Nice job BUT you don't look like the guy who leaked all those NSA documents
Gear Maniac

Old 1 week ago
Boardzilla. A little over 4’ and has 3 power supplies
Attached Thumbnails
Guitarists - Show me your pedalboard!-abe239a7-adc0-455c-b2e8-08e0d9784891.jpg  
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceSokolovic ➡️
Boardzilla. A little over 4’ and has 3 power supplies
Temple Audio would be proud!
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
Indeed a Temple audio board, reinforced in the center for the weight. Board built by Best-tronics. I’m extremely happy with the build quality and service.
Old 6 days ago | Show parent
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
Mostly Preamps on my board

My pedalboard has mostly preamps.

AS 25/50 Jubilee twin tube preamp
AS JMP twin tube preamp
Master Effects Martyr (Marshall 8100 preamp)
PedalPalFX 800 JCM Emulator preamp
Origin Effects Revival Drive Hot Rod Edition
Line 6 HX Effects multieffects
EHX Tri-Parallel Mixer (three loops to blend/mix preamps together or stomp one at a time)
Behringer SE200 Spectrum Enhancer (Boss SP-1 clone)

Off the board because I actually stomp on them more is my AMT Japanese Girl mini wah and a Keyztone EXchanger pickup modeling pedal.

I don’t do a lot of foot stomping on my stuff. The 24” x 16.5” board is mostly to keep things tidy in my living room where my amps are.
Attached Thumbnails
Guitarists - Show me your pedalboard!-img_0167.jpg  
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
I finally got my pedalboard finished, hoping live music will start up again soon. We play original music, we don't play big shows- mostly poetry readings, art installations and festivals, things like that. My wife is a writer, singer and bass player, we sometimes play with a percussionist. My next project is her (smaller) bass pedalboard.

This pedalboard came out very tidy, clean and quiet thanks to the custom power cables I bought from Best-Tronics.

https://btpa.com/

I messed up my order and even though it was ready to ship, they fixed it for me. A+ for service, and the cables are perfect.

I'm running a Reverend Double Agent into a Mooer Slow Engine which is Boss Slow Gear clone. It's noisy when engaged, I think I can live with it.

Mooer Slow Engine > CBA Brothers fuzz and overdrive > Keeley Oxblood distortion > Ethos Clean 2 preamp and cab sim > Lida Machine filter lfos > Big Sky reverb > Hydra tremolo > Hydra reverb > Timeline delay > Boomerang Looper.
There is a Strymon Zuma underneath for power.

The Lida Machine sometimes gets replaced by a Strymon Deco for chorus/flange or a Neo Ventilator Leslie sim (it has its own bespoke power supply, the Zuma does not have a courtesy outlet, so the Neo is not a good option for me for live music).

The Big Sky reverb feeds the Hydra tremolo which is generally how I like it, but the Hydra is set to tremolo > reverb so I can get that sound, too. The delay is last because I love the sound of the Hydra panner into the delay, and I rarely use delay and reverb at the same time.

I'm very happy making beautiful noise.

Edit: I've been playing tonight and I'm thinking now the Mooer Slow Engine, which is a brand new pedal, is just too noisy. I can't deal with it, I have to return it. I hate returning stuff.
Attached Thumbnails
Guitarists - Show me your pedalboard!-34692d27-0c03-4873-b513-80d1b259d145.jpg  

Last edited by ljefe; 4 days ago at 06:32 AM..
Old 4 days ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonhead ➡️
My pedalboard has mostly preamps.

AS 25/50 Jubilee twin tube preamp
AS JMP twin tube preamp
Master Effects Martyr (Marshall 8100 preamp)
PedalPalFX 800 JCM Emulator preamp
Origin Effects Revival Drive Hot Rod Edition
Line 6 HX Effects multieffects
EHX Tri-Parallel Mixer (three loops to blend/mix preamps together or stomp one at a time)
Behringer SE200 Spectrum Enhancer (Boss SP-1 clone)

Off the board because I actually stomp on them more is my AMT Japanese Girl mini wah and a Keyztone EXchanger pickup modeling pedal.

I don’t do a lot of foot stomping on my stuff. The 24” x 16.5” board is mostly to keep things tidy in my living room where my amps are.
The Revival Drive is a great sounding pedal. I love drives and preamps, I pretty much want every one I hear.

Last edited by ljefe; 4 days ago at 06:31 AM..
Old 4 days ago | Show parent
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljefe ➡️
I finally got my pedalboard finished, hoping live music will start up again soon. We play original music, we don't play big shows- mostly poetry readings, art installations and festivals, things like that. My wife is a writer, singer and bass player, we sometimes play with a percussionist. My next project is her (smaller) bass pedalboard.

This pedalboard came out very tidy, clean and quiet thanks to the custom power cables I bought from Best-Tronics.

https://btpa.com/

I messed up my order and even though it was ready to ship, they fixed it for me. A+ for service, and the cables are perfect.

I'm running a Reverend Double Agent into a Mooer Slow Engine which is Boss Slow Gear clone. It's noisy when engaged, I think I can live with it.

Mooer Slow Engine > CBA Brothers fuzz and overdrive > Keeley Oxblood distortion > Ethos Clean 2 preamp and cab sim > Lida Machine filter lfos > Big Sky reverb > Hydra tremolo > Hydra reverb > Timeline delay > Boomerang Looper.
There is a Strymon Zuma underneath for power.

The Lida Machine sometimes gets replaced by a Strymon Deco for chorus/flange or a Neo Ventilator Leslie sim (it has its own bespoke power supply, the Zuma does not have a courtesy outlet, so the Neo is not a good option for me for live music).

The Big Sky reverb feeds the Hydra tremolo which is generally how I like it, but the Hydra is set to tremolo > reverb so I can get that sound, too. The delay is last because I love the sound of the Hydra panner into the delay, and I rarely use delay and reverb at the same time.

I'm very happy making beautiful noise.

Edit: I've been playing tonight and I'm thinking now the Mooer Slow Engine, which is a brand new pedal, is just too noisy. I can't deal with it, I have to return it. I hate returning stuff.
Interesting. When Ive worked with best-Tronics in the past, I sent them a box of pedals and they sent me back an amazing board. Did you do your own layout and work with them on what you needed cable wise???
Old 3 days ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooftop ➡️
Updated board!

Feb 21 by Tim P., on Flickr

Himmelstrutz Mr. Nutcracker
Meris Enzo
Hologram Infinite Jets
Industrialectric RM-1N
Mr. Black Tunnelworm
Spaceman Explorer Deluxe
Paul Chocrane Timmy
Mattoverse Fuzzy Gates
Montreal Assembly CT5
ZVex Sonar
Meris Polymoon w/DMC Micro
Meris Mercury 7
Tapestry Bloomery

Feb 21 by Tim P., on Flickr

Into a Headrush Looperboard
Carr Slant 6V head
Forte 3D cab loaded with WGS Blackhawk HD

Axe is a Boogie Bodies solid Koa with a solid ebony neck.
Always nice to see pedalboards with spacing for people with normal sized feet - looks great and usable!
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceSokolovic ➡️
Interesting. When Ive worked with best-Tronics in the past, I sent them a box of pedals and they sent me back an amazing board. Did you do your own layout and work with them on what you needed cable wise???
I actually didn't know they offered that service or I probably would have done that.

I'm glad you're liking your pedalboard. Thumbs up for Best-Tronics. I did measurements and ordered the cables. Best-Tronics were great, I'll order more cables from them for my wife's bass pedalboard.

My pedalboard is a Guitto CPB-3 (Joyo). It's an inexpensive board but very nice, I'm pleased with the quality. It has the "blocks" that hold the pedals in place. If they had designed the blocks to be two-sided so one block could anchor two side by side pedals, that would have been perfect. Overall I am impressed with it.
Old 2 days ago | Show parent
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by nedorama ➡️
Always nice to see pedalboards with spacing for people with normal sized feet - looks great and usable!
Thank you!! I will post updates soon. I have made a couple of changes!
Old 2 days ago
Lives for gear

Here's mine at this moment in time.

Guitarists - Show me your pedalboard!-img_1345.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
Guitarists - Show me your pedalboard!-img_1345.jpg  
Old 2 days ago | Show parent
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
Updated Board April 2021

[IMG]Pedal Board April 2021 by Tim P., on Flickr[/IMG]

Himmelstrutz Mr. Nutcracker