The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Guitarists - Show me your pedalboard!
Old 27th June 2020 | Show parent
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glamrock80 View Post
Love that BLM pedal. Also, I’ve got the board in the post above yours. We both have the EHX opamp muff which I’m absolutely loving.
That's awesome! Love that BOSS switching system on your board. How do you like the Friedman BE-OD? I've had my eye on that one recently as well.
Old 28th June 2020 | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakePDX View Post
That's awesome! Love that BOSS switching system on your board. How do you like the Friedman BE-OD? I've had my eye on that one recently as well.
The Friedman BE-OD is incredible. Most amp like distortion sound I have come across from a pedal. My amp is a Dr Z Route 66 which is known to take pedals really well and for a long time I used a boss DS-1 and got some really passable tones but it doesnt have the bite and fullness that the BE-OD has. The DS-1 would get flabby with palm muting and the BE-OD stays super tight. I feel like the distortion quest has ended for me (for now).
Old 28th June 2020
Lives for gear

In the last week or so, I’ve had the Revv D20, the Fender Deluxe Tonemaster and the Two Notes Cab M come in... and the Cab M just was upgraded (for free) to the Cab M + so it now has a Blackface bassman type preamp on tap if you want it...

These plus my trusty Oh purple bradshaw CAE 3+ gets me every damn sound I can imagine in the studio...

Such a great time to make music!
Old 29th June 2020
Gear Maniac
Since my fat arse is too lazy to bend over, here's my table top ambient board. I am a fan of a certain pedal maker without a doubt lol.

I definitely need a switching system. :/
Attached Thumbnails
Guitarists - Show me your pedalboard!-img_2952.jpg  
Old 3rd July 2020
Here for the gear

A rig isn't technically a board as such. Kind of though! This is a slightly older photo, The Line 6 wireless is now a Shure so that I can use the same pack with the B rig.

B rig is definitely a board!

Old 1 week ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

Finally getting my Sh1t together
📝 Reply