The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Guitars for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Guitarists - Show me your pedalboard! Effects Pedals, Units & Accessories
Old 16th February 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Porto View Post
What I am using in my current project:

Attachment 110346
Ohhhh... the Shiva. Is that the 6L6 reverb version? What an amp. I owned one for about 3 days, and the dude that sold it to me (for $1400) realized what a mistake he had made and called to see if he could get it back. So, I let him take it back.

What an amp.
---
c
Old 16th February 2009
Lives for gear

here is my thing

I just switched the DL4 for 2 Boss dd-3 instead, but i haven't take any picture of it
Old 27th February 2009
Gear Head

Here is mine!
Old 1st March 2009
Old 2nd March 2009
Gear Maniac

I don't have a closeup, but here she is.

From L to R: GCB-95 Wah (true bypass, modded to Hell and back, with a Fasel inductor); TU-2 tuner, OD808, NS-2; DD3 on top. The wah, tuner, od, and delay are all in the NS-2's loop.

The empty spot on the right is where the channel selector goes, and since this picture was taken a BYOC analog chorus has taken up residence next to the DD3 on the top.
Old 6th March 2009
non-flash photography version:

flash photography version:
Old 9th April 2009
Here for the gear

Pedalboard

&

BradyCases

Really cool looking stuff
Old 15th April 2009
Here for the gear

from a couple of years ago... I'll post new ones soon!

Wow.. it has changed a lot in the last two years..mostly thanks to thegearpage.net

The only pedals left from that shot are the Fulltone Clyde, MI Audio BoostNBuff, Catalinbread Silverkiss, and the Greer Royal Fromage.

Even the board has changed. I now have a Pedaltrain II and a Pedaltrain Mini! I love pedals.. and amps.. and guitars......
Old 16th April 2009
Gear Nut

This is mine:
Old 22nd April 2009
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_Chris View Post
Here's my recently finished board:

What is that spherical pedal next to the (what I assume is a) Teese wah?
Old 2nd May 2009
hkh
Here for the gear

Old 2nd May 2009
Here for the gear

here is my diy!
Old 2nd May 2009
Here for the gear

the future is now!
Old 19th May 2009
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by octatonic View Post
My latest rig.
The 'pedalboard' is just a Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro.
Some pedals are racked though.

Octatonic, I'm currently adapting a few of my pedals to work in my rack, and would like to know where you found that sliding rack shelf. I've been searching online but haven't found one that I liked that wasn't at least $100 and/or butt-ugly.

Thanks!
Old 20th May 2009
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEnemyWithin View Post
Octatonic, I'm currently adapting a few of my pedals to work in my rack, and would like to know where you found that sliding rack shelf. I've been searching online but haven't found one that I liked that wasn't at least $100 and/or butt-ugly.

Thanks!
Nevermind. I'm finding some good sliding shelves now.

Here's a pic of my old pedalboard. I use a rack now with a Ground Control Pro and will snap a pic of it when I'm done updating it.

Old 20th May 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEnemyWithin View Post
Nevermind. I'm finding some good sliding shelves now.

Here's a pic of my old pedalboard. I use a rack now with a Ground Control Pro and will snap a pic of it when I'm done updating it.

Sorry, I havent been monitoring this thread.

I got mine form Thomann.
They are made by Adam Hall.
Old 20th May 2009
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by octatonic View Post
Sorry, I havent been monitoring this thread.

I got mine form Thomann.
They are made by Adam Hall.
No problem! I ended up ordering this one. The whole shelf surface is velcro.

SKB SKB-VS1 Rack Shelf | Sweetwater.com

Are using a GCX to switch those pedals in and out? I just got one after having the Ground Control Pro for the past year.
Old 30th July 2009
Here for the gear

This is my board

Check out my pics on my profile.
Old 30th July 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkh View Post
that's nearly my ideal setup!
Old 13th August 2009
Lives for gear

Here's mine

The ones on the top row are in rotation...I'm in the middle of swapping my cables out so that's why they're not connected..
That's a Teese RMC on the right.
Old 14th August 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkopald View Post
The ones on the top row are in rotation...I'm in the middle of swapping my cables out so that's why they're not connected..
That's a Teese RMC on the right.

Klon...sweet!
Old 14th August 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
Klon...sweet!
I love my Klon. That's also a Keeley Modded TS9. JoePorto, what's that
narrow switch mechanism on the right?
Old 14th August 2009
Gear Head

Quote:
Here's my main board. Yep, lot's of pedals, but I have to do B3 and synth type parts.

very veeeeeery nice toys! you slut you...
Old 14th August 2009
Lives for gear

Old 14th August 2009
Lives for gear

The Gov'nor! I had one in the mid 90's...great pedal. Still regret selling it. Are some of those pedals prototypes, or are you rolling your own?
Old 14th August 2009
Lives for gear

I might have to pick up that Option 5 pedal, but I've already got the Voodoo Vibe, and I have an old Lexicon Vortex that has a very nice Leslie setting in it. Maybe I'll sell my old Diaz Texas square face and a few other poedals and pick up that Diamond Memory Lane 2. that's a cool pedal. It'd be perfect for a couple o' Floyd influenced songs I do....
Old 14th August 2009
Lives for gear

The Voodoo Vibe is a great pedal, and probably the best bang for the buck in a rotation sim. It has a smoother vibe then the Option 5, which has a more cutting sound to it. Where the VV will sit your guitar back in a mix, the O5 will stick it through like a knife. I don't use the overdrive feature though, as it's a bit midrangy for my taste, but using an OD pedal before the O5 yields very smooth results.

Speaking of Floyd and the Memory lane, I was experimenting with this the other night. Te EQ control is key for these sounds. Many analog delays are too muddy for rhythmic delay, but the ML with the EQ up at about 3:00 really cuts through nicely.
Old 14th August 2009
Lives for gear

The VV with a volume pedal is fantastic for simulating the braking effect on a leslie. I have my OD pedals in front of the VV and it gets a great sound. The DD3 works well enough for an echo with the VV. I gotta say, I'm hooked between the Tone Pump and the Klon for OD sounds.
Old 15th August 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
The Gov'nor! I had one in the mid 90's...great pedal. Still regret selling it. Are some of those pedals prototypes, or are you rolling your own?
Yeah, the Guv'nor is a classic. Regarding the pedals that look like prototypes, the big one is a loooper TB pedal, and the other two are made by Fairfield Circuitry (Randy's Revenge Ring Mod, and Barbershop OD).
Old 16th August 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall View Post
How do you like the Eventide TF and MF Meriphew? I have the TF and thought is was just too pristine on guitar.. I like it in the N12 aux though or I would have sold it.

I have never had a chance to mess with the MF.. it has my curiosity up though
I love the TF. It is very digital sounding, but that's part of the reason I got it. I already had analog delay covered with the Diamond Memory Lane, and the Line6 DL4 covers that digi-analog hybrid sound. I had been using a Roland SDE-1000 rack delay, and the TF replaced that nicely.

The other Eventide pedal is actually a Pitchfactor, and it's awesome.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search