The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Guitars for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Guitarists - Show me your pedalboard! Effects Pedals, Units & Accessories
Old 13th July 2014
  #1621
Lives for gear
 
PdotDdot's Avatar
59 Strat into 64 Deluxe Reverb. Sometimes with a Tremelo in betwixt said items.
Old 15th July 2014
  #1622
Lives for gear
 
Tone Laborer's Avatar
Latest version of sorcery.
Attached Thumbnails
Guitarists - Show me your pedalboard!-img_20140715_154507.jpg  
Old 25th July 2014
  #1624
Lives for gear
Use that yellow tab button and insert the picture URL. But that is not a picture but a website.
Nice name.
Old 26th July 2014
  #1625
Lives for gear
 
RicTone's Avatar
 

Line 6 G50
Ultimate Drive - neck crunch
OCD - light neck crunch
California - Bridge OD
v1 British - backup amp sim direct
Corona
Flashback X4



I typically use this pedalboard (weekend warrior cover band) and mic a Supersonic combo. Recently however I've been gigging with my Kemper. In order to relegate my pedalboard to backup duty I cleared a pedal and added the British to go direct if needed.

I've been very pleased with the British direct. I've used the pedalboard direct at practice and it sounds so good that I've considering leaving the Kemper and Supersonic at home and just going direct with the pedalboard. The British is very impressive (not as good as the Kemper) but when you push a lot of air at loud volume there's not all that much difference. But if I gigged the pedalboard direct what would I haul along as the backup? The Kemper? lol. Actually, the Tech 21 Fly Rig 5 would be a fine backup.

Also the great thing about going direct with this setup is the Flashback has two 1/4" outs - I can send one out to FOH and the other to my stage monitor. One outut is mono and the other is stereo but using a TRS cable (both ends) allows delivering a mono level signal out of the stereo output.
Old 27th July 2014
  #1626
Lives for gear
Big fan of Tech21 myself.
Old 27th July 2014
  #1627
Lives for gear
 
RicTone's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post
Big fan of Tech21 myself.
Same here, big fan of Tech 21 and I'm adding another Tech 21 soon. Obviously there's a Joyo on my pedalboard and my apology to Tech 21 (and Fulltone.) On the positive side I only buy a clone if I also own an original from the company.
Old 27th July 2014
  #1628
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicTone View Post
Same here, big fan of Tech 21 and I'm adding another Tech 21 soon. Obviously there's a Joyo on my pedalboard and my apology to Tech 21 (and Fulltone.) On the positive side I only buy a clone if I also own an original from the company.
I just out of policy do not buy the cheap slave labor assembly line pedal knockoffs. The only clone I have is a Klon which was a rendering of a no longer made pedal. I am not into those small pedals that are getting popular. There is a point where something is just too small for me.

I sort of will not consider a pedal that does not cost as much as my usual ones. I tend to like hand made USA. Not a snobbery thing really, it's just my rig is probably close to 10K and I cannot bring myself to put a slice of cheese in there.

So how you liking the JHS mod on the OCD? I sort of went through my OCD thing a couple years back before I had heard of JHS, might have kept it if it thickens it up more but not interested in more gain. The v4 OCD was too gainy for me I tried to keep it around 9:00. I also get a bit bugged on the treble roll off "tone" control. I like more options, the more switches the better.

Yeah Tech21, they make some great stuff. Their tube emulator circuit is amazing sounding. I use a PSA 1.1 as the core preamp of my rig. Just love that puppy. Their various amp style pedals are all good and like you pointed out can serve as direct boxes to the PA.
My PSA was a chunk of change else I would have that whole series of Tech21 amp character pedals. The preset ability on the PSA is just so much. I seldom switch it as I have some optimal preamp ones and I like to use my pedals to alter the gain and overdrive.

A recent addition that has just floored me is the VoodooLab Gigigity. Having several drives in my chain, that puppy is great end of chain to master EQ the whole thing. Amazing quality buy for $129 the lowest priced pedal I have to be sure. Having used it I would have paid more for it as it is very good, an exception to the rule as it were.
Old 27th July 2014
  #1629
Lives for gear
 
RicTone's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post
I just out of policy do not buy the cheap slave labor assembly line pedal knockoffs. The only clone I have is a Klon which was a rendering of a no longer made pedal. I am not into those small pedals that are getting popular. There is a point where something is just too small for me.

I sort of will not consider a pedal that does not cost as much as my usual ones. I tend to like hand made USA. Not a snobbery thing really, it's just my rig is probably close to 10K and I cannot bring myself to put a slice of cheese in there.

So how you liking the JHS mod on the OCD? I sort of went through my OCD thing a couple years back before I had heard of JHS, might have kept it if it thickens it up more but not interested in more gain. The v4 OCD was too gainy for me I tried to keep it around 9:00. I also get a bit bugged on the treble roll off "tone" control. I like more options, the more switches the better.

Yeah Tech21, they make some great stuff. Their tube emulator circuit is amazing sounding. I use a PSA 1.1 as the core preamp of my rig. Just love that puppy. Their various amp style pedals are all good and like you pointed out can serve as direct boxes to the PA.
My PSA was a chunk of change else I would have that whole series of Tech21 amp character pedals. The preset ability on the PSA is just so much. I seldom switch it as I have some optimal preamp ones and I like to use my pedals to alter the gain and overdrive.

A recent addition that has just floored me is the VoodooLab Gigigity. Having several drives in my chain, that puppy is great end of chain to master EQ the whole thing. Amazing quality buy for $129 the lowest priced pedal I have to be sure. Having used it I would have paid more for it as it is very good, an exception to the rule as it were.
Great post, a lot of info, thank you from myself and the community I'm sure. I do congratulate you on your stance regarding clones. I'm torn over the clone issue but obviously my personal policy is less rigorous than your own.

My OCD is a version 4 and not a JHS mod. I wonder if there is something in the picture I posted that indicates mine is a modded pedal? I've done research on the JHS mod and I think it would benefit the OCD because in my experience the OCD is best at low gain and not high. For example I only use my OCD for a very light crunch, it's brilliant for that. The Drive knob on my OCD is rolled totally off and yet it gives perfect crunch. I wouldn't trust the Joyo Ultimate Drive for that low crunch setting, it has to be the OCD.

Evidently the JHS mod takes the edge off the OCD at higher gain. In my opinion this would be a good thing because the OCD for me is not a good high gain distortion pedal.

Thanks for the heads up on the the Gigigity, I'll check it out.
Old 28th July 2014
  #1630
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicTone View Post
Great post, a lot of info, thank you from myself and the community I'm sure. I do congratulate you on your stance regarding clones. I'm torn over the clone issue but obviously my personal policy is less rigorous than your own.

My OCD is a version 4 and not a JHS mod. I wonder if there is something in the picture I posted that indicates mine is a modded pedal? I've done research on the JHS mod and I think it would benefit the OCD because in my experience the OCD is best at low gain and not high. For example I only use my OCD for a very light crunch, it's brilliant for that. The Drive knob on my OCD is rolled totally off and yet it gives perfect crunch. I wouldn't trust the Joyo Ultimate Drive for that low crunch setting, it has to be the OCD.

Evidently the JHS mod takes the edge off the OCD at higher gain. In my opinion this would be a good thing because the OCD for me is not a good high gain distortion pedal.

Thanks for the heads up on the the Gigigity, I'll check it out.

Sorry I probably saw the JHS sticker on another pic, so many things sometimes I forget which one was what.
At any rate I hear the JHS mod improves it. I did my own mod someone suggested cutting and jumpering one of the gain diodes that was better as well. I thought for sometime the better one for me would probably be the RTO Trower overdrive. I have always loved Trower's tones. I was into a Fulltone phase for a period, left it and then returned for some again.
I really like my MDV3 Vibe and the Clyde Deluxe Wah, have a OF2 as well just for the octave up coolness. Must have had 3 OCDs of differing versions. I think it was II I liked the most seems like the IV got more gainy and closer to a distortion. I would like to see better tone controls and less gain on it myself although it does sound good about 9:00.

I intended to pick up an RTO but now I have like 5-6 drives of various circuits, all have their tones and the ones I have picked all stack in various combinations. Not sure the RTO would get me that much for the bucks right now.
Cannot recommend the Giggity enough really. It added that little something to my overall tone and it just stays on all the time. Was blown away it was only $129, paid a lot more for things and was disappointed.
I would say right now my core tone is a combination of the tweaked in PSA preset which is the best sounding cleaner amp tone. The Giggity stays on end of chain and the Wampler Plexi Drive is pretty much on all the time unless I switch over to higher gain structure. I keep the Plexi on low gain just to get that great cleaner JTM tone and hit that with other drives to push it into breakup. Pretty much the best sounding tones I have ever had despite having very different gear and amps.
I was jamming around with my DR880 and thought man my tone is rather clean, but it fit in to the sound and and had such tonal quality to it I was just rather blown away.
Sometimes I crank on the Pinnacle but even that is more a latter Pagey gain it does a mean EVH brown sound thing but that has never been my thing.
I am rather unorthodox in gear these days but I just try to build the best sounding config I can get. I loved my half stack but the tones I am capable of getting now are just that thing that makes you want to play.
Old 29th July 2014
  #1631
Lives for gear
 
RicTone's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post
Sorry I probably saw the JHS sticker on another pic, so many things sometimes I forget which one was what.
At any rate I hear the JHS mod improves it. I did my own mod someone suggested cutting and jumpering one of the gain diodes that was better as well. I thought for sometime the better one for me would probably be the RTO Trower overdrive. I have always loved Trower's tones. I was into a Fulltone phase for a period, left it and then returned for some again.
I really like my MDV3 Vibe and the Clyde Deluxe Wah, have a OF2 as well just for the octave up coolness. Must have had 3 OCDs of differing versions. I think it was II I liked the most seems like the IV got more gainy and closer to a distortion. I would like to see better tone controls and less gain on it myself although it does sound good about 9:00.

I intended to pick up an RTO but now I have like 5-6 drives of various circuits, all have their tones and the ones I have picked all stack in various combinations. Not sure the RTO would get me that much for the bucks right now.
Cannot recommend the Giggity enough really. It added that little something to my overall tone and it just stays on all the time. Was blown away it was only $129, paid a lot more for things and was disappointed.
I would say right now my core tone is a combination of the tweaked in PSA preset which is the best sounding cleaner amp tone. The Giggity stays on end of chain and the Wampler Plexi Drive is pretty much on all the time unless I switch over to higher gain structure. I keep the Plexi on low gain just to get that great cleaner JTM tone and hit that with other drives to push it into breakup. Pretty much the best sounding tones I have ever had despite having very different gear and amps.
I was jamming around with my DR880 and thought man my tone is rather clean, but it fit in to the sound and and had such tonal quality to it I was just rather blown away.
Sometimes I crank on the Pinnacle but even that is more a latter Pagey gain it does a mean EVH brown sound thing but that has never been my thing.
I am rather unorthodox in gear these days but I just try to build the best sounding config I can get. I loved my half stack but the tones I am capable of getting now are just that thing that makes you want to play.
Robin Trower is one of my favorite guitarists of all time. I partially blame Mr. Trower for my Tinnitus; I was so amazed with Bridge of Sighs I practiced back in those days with my ear literally pressed to a Sunn Concert Lead 6x10 with volume cranked all the way up. Thanks Robin! :-)

Darkhorse we seem to have similar tastes in tone. I'm a fan of the Wampler line. The Giggity is interesting. I've only heard one clip. My first impression is it would fatten up a Strat nicely.
Old 29th July 2014
  #1632
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicTone View Post
Robin Trower is one of my favorite guitarists of all time. I partially blame Mr. Trower for my Tinnitus; I was so amazed with Bridge of Sighs I practiced back in those days with my ear literally pressed to a Sunn Concert Lead 6x10 with volume cranked all the way up. Thanks Robin! :-)

Darkhorse we seem to have similar tastes in tone. I'm a fan of the Wampler line. The Giggity is interesting. I've only heard one clip. My first impression is it would fatten up a Strat nicely.
It was Trower who made me pick up a guitar and spawned my love of pedals. So he holds an icon status with me plus Pagey, Beck and Gilmour. I do not think one can escape their roots as that was the inspiration that got me started on my lifetime guitar addiction. My ears are still OK although the right one is for sure not hearing the same range as the left. Being out of the band thing these days I just play loud enough to get my tone and as long as the Wifey does not complain I suppose I am not too loud. Helps having a sound room and that helps as you can only crank so much in that space without killing yourself. I have a 100watt stereo config that is probably only doing like 50watts a side which is plenty. If I were with the band I for sure would need the rest of the it as my drummer was loud.

I am really happy with the Giggity. Mine stays on all the time, I opt for subtle settings just to enhance the tonal range not add more gain. It is a versatile box and can do a lot. It can tame a raspy fuzz into a Eric Johnson violin thing. Best bang for the buck I have. My Wampler's are core tone for me, no way I would ever part with them. That Plexi Drive is a jewel and the E drive. The compressor is usually an always on pedal for me and the Pinnacle is my more gainy choice but is not set for an EVH thing.
Old 29th July 2014
  #1633
Gear Addict
 
nomoneymoproblem's Avatar
 



Changed around a few things.
Old 29th July 2014
  #1634
Lives for gear
So how do some of you feel about overdrives before or after a higher gain pedal?
Old 30th July 2014
  #1635
Gear Addict
 
nomoneymoproblem's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post
So how do some of you feel about overdrives before or after a higher gain pedal?
It all depends on the pedals. My experience is that it's not as much about the gain but the compression and EQ of pedals that prevents them from stacking well.

Some pedals LOVE to be hit with a really compressed signal, others sound really synthetic if you run an especially EQ'd sounding pedal into them.
Old 30th July 2014
  #1636
Lives for gear
I never liked an OD after a higher gain as it seems to alter the distortion voicing so much but in front just hits it harder and intensives it.
That was the problem with the Jekyll&Hyde pedal I had a couple years ago, separately each side was fine but when you hit the OD after the dist the whole tone changed completely. I did not like it at all. Even my Giggity seemed to be altering the Pinnacle so I placed it after the Giggity. Some pedals you just do not want to mess with.

I must have an ideal selection of drives as mine don't seem to have much compressive issue or stacking problems. I think problems arise when you use too much gain as combining pedals increases the gain dist when together.Seems like high gain is naturally compressive just what it does. I think more clean boosts are suited after gain pedals as they seem to leave it alone and just thicken it.

I was just watching this great new vid discussion by Brian Wampler showing the result of high output pickups too close to the strings. It actually made the distortion sag and lose attack presence. When he backed off the strings it changed completely. The mag field on pickups is not as one might expect up close to the poles but off some, where the field is created. A few years ago I changed my setup of pickups and started backing them off the strings and the tone improved substantially. Amazing how setup issues can effect how pedals sound and respond. One does not like the way a pedal works for them or pondering changing pickups when it just may be not setup optimally.
Old 30th July 2014
  #1637
Gear Addict
 
nomoneymoproblem's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post
I never liked an OD after a higher gain as it seems to alter the distortion voicing so much but in front just hits it harder and intensives it.
That was the problem with the Jekyll&Hyde pedal I had a couple years ago, separately each side was fine but when you hit the OD after the dist the whole tone changed completely. I did not like it at all. Even my Giggity seemed to be altering the Pinnacle so I placed it after the Giggity. Some pedals you just do not want to mess with.

I must have an ideal selection of drives as mine don't seem to have much compressive issue or stacking problems. I think problems arise when you use too much gain as combining pedals increases the gain dist when together.Seems like high gain is naturally compressive just what it does. I think more clean boosts are suited after gain pedals as they seem to leave it alone and just thicken it.

I was just watching this great new vid discussion by Brian Wampler showing the result of high output pickups too close to the strings. It actually made the distortion sag and lose attack presence. When he backed off the strings it changed completely. The mag field on pickups is not as one might expect up close to the poles but off some, where the field is created. A few years ago I changed my setup of pickups and started backing them off the strings and the tone improved substantially. Amazing how setup issues can effect how pedals sound and respond. One does not like the way a pedal works for them or pondering changing pickups when it just may be not setup optimally.
My two main dirt pedals are a Kingsley Minstrel and a Fetto C'Luxe. The Minstrel loves being hit hard with a really compressed signal - it just kills!

The C'Luxe has a voltage knob which allows it to get VERY compressed.

Stack it INTO the minstrel when it's more compressed and it sounds heavenly, but if you turn down it's compression some of the "wow" disappears.

Swap the order and it sounds utterly different.

If I stick a compressor with the volume and compression dimed into the Minstrel, the wow returns. It's just how the circuit works I guess.

Both pedals are really top shelf on their own, but put them together the right way and - wow!
Old 31st July 2014
  #1638
Lives for gear
I started using the Wampler compressor some time back set low blend and subtle it pretty much improves everything and thickens the overall primary tone before it hits the other stuff. Pretty hard to get any sense of gain dist without the compression that it causes. But anything can get too much quickly. I think we try to go for a less is more approach.
I remember when I was starting out I would crank the gain on everything and rejected pedals that were not intense enough. Over time I played with less and less distortion fizz gain with now seldom ever using it at all.
I have a series of drives that just stack and morph in the most delicious tonal manner:
Probably over kill but that is hard not to do with so many pedals out there that do cool things. My drives are a result of a whole lot of trial and error and none are really gained up much in order to stack them.
My main drive section is:
Radial PB1 front end buffer, (switchable low db class A clean boost, seldom used)
Wampler Compressor(subtle)

Wampler Ecstasy(Euphoria: a 3 mode highly versatile drive)
PCE Klon(very good Klon rendering)
Wampler Plexi Drive(love this drive, set like a cleaner JTM45 on the verge of breakup)

The stacking of any or all of these into the Plexi just creates a complex tone that is the best tone I have ever gotten out of my guitar.
Old 31st July 2014
  #1639
Gear Addict
 
jeffgoobs's Avatar
 

darkhorse, do you ever do any recordings of your various tones? I read about your rig all the time, but have yet to actually hear it. Just curious.
Old 1st August 2014
  #1640
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffgoobs View Post
darkhorse, do you ever do any recordings of your various tones? I read about your rig all the time, but have yet to actually hear it. Just curious.
I literally have no recording ability at this time. I put everything I had into developing my dream guitar rig. I hope to get into that later this year with some recording stuff. I really do not want the whole PC DAW thing, just a more simple, means like a nice Tascam 32 track and a few goodies. I would like to be able to upload some sound clips and have a little fun multitracking. Just cannot afford to feed another alligator right now, my wife is in for surgery this month and I am worse than tapped out. I would like to list what some use to get good sound on some demos verses the universe of terrible upload transfers. Do not want to spend a fortune and am not out to build a full on recording studio.
Old 3rd August 2014
  #1641
Old 3rd August 2014
  #1642
Gear Addict
 
nomoneymoproblem's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post
I started using the Wampler compressor some time back set low blend and subtle it pretty much improves everything and thickens the overall primary tone before it hits the other stuff. Pretty hard to get any sense of gain dist without the compression that it causes. But anything can get too much quickly. I think we try to go for a less is more approach.
I remember when I was starting out I would crank the gain on everything and rejected pedals that were not intense enough. Over time I played with less and less distortion fizz gain with now seldom ever using it at all.
I have a series of drives that just stack and morph in the most delicious tonal manner:
Probably over kill but that is hard not to do with so many pedals out there that do cool things. My drives are a result of a whole lot of trial and error and none are really gained up much in order to stack them.
My main drive section is:
Radial PB1 front end buffer, (switchable low db class A clean boost, seldom used)
Wampler Compressor(subtle)

Wampler Ecstasy(Euphoria: a 3 mode highly versatile drive)
PCE Klon(very good Klon rendering)
Wampler Plexi Drive(love this drive, set like a cleaner JTM45 on the verge of breakup)

The stacking of any or all of these into the Plexi just creates a complex tone that is the best tone I have ever gotten out of my guitar.
It's very difficult to not just endlessly by and swap drive pedals

I love my amps tone and my basic desire - especially as I only do live originals/recording work - is not endless flexibility, but something distinct and usable in a lot of situations.

That's how I ended up with the minstrel - as it's got the most amazing eq ever in a pedal IMO - and the Hiimmelstrutz - which does the best cranked vintage Marshall sounds I've come across. That's all I need

Saying that - the Pigtronix delay is far and away the best sounding delay I've owned. And the most inspiring. It just does things very differently and sound like a million bucks! Def a must try delay IMO.
Old 3rd August 2014
  #1643
Gear Head
 
Lem0n's Avatar
 

I got bitten by the diy thing in January so that's what my board mainly consists of nowadays.

The EP3 booster is almost always on, all the fuzzes are there just to get different fuzzy colors

In the picture you can also see my Fender Blues Jr III and my homebuilt Fender Champ top & cabinet

Signal chain:
1. Korg Pitchblack tuner
2. DIY Maestro Fuzz-Tone FZ-1
3. DIY Univox Super-fuzz
4. DIY Tone Bender Mk II
5. vintage ColorSound Wah-wah
6. DIY Devi Ever OK Fuzz
7. DIY Shin-Ei Companion Fuzz FY-2
8. DIY Green Ringer
9. DIY Silicon Fuzz Face
10. DIY Devi Ever Karaoke Party overdrive
11. DIY Vox Repeat Percussion
12. DIY Echoplex 3 booster
13. DIY Rangemaster treble booster
14. DIY Germanium buffer
15. DIY Jordan Vico Vibe tremolo
16. EHX Memory Boy
Attached Thumbnails
Guitarists - Show me your pedalboard!-pedals.jpg  
Old 4th August 2014
  #1644
Lives for gear
 
RicTone's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lem0n View Post
I got bitten by the diy thing in January so that's what my board mainly consists of nowadays.

The EP3 booster is almost always on, all the fuzzes are there just to get different fuzzy colors

In the picture you can also see my Fender Blues Jr III and my homebuilt Fender Champ top & cabinet

Signal chain:
1. Korg Pitchblack tuner
2. DIY Maestro Fuzz-Tone FZ-1
3. DIY Univox Super-fuzz
4. DIY Tone Bender Mk II
5. vintage ColorSound Wah-wah
6. DIY Devi Ever OK Fuzz
7. DIY Shin-Ei Companion Fuzz FY-2
8. DIY Green Ringer
9. DIY Silicon Fuzz Face
10. DIY Devi Ever Karaoke Party overdrive
11. DIY Vox Repeat Percussion
12. DIY Echoplex 3 booster
13. DIY Rangemaster treble booster
14. DIY Germanium buffer
15. DIY Jordan Vico Vibe tremolo
16. EHX Memory Boy
Very cool. Are you buying kits?
Old 4th August 2014
  #1645
Gear Head
 
Lem0n's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicTone View Post
Very cool. Are you buying kits?
Thanks! The EP-3 and the Shin-Ei Companion Fuzz are kits from the fantastic pedalparts.co.uk. After that I did the rest on veroboard/stripboard. But I'm probably going to order a few more kits form pedalparts in the future, it's just that much easier and faster with a pre-made pcb and you get a boutique-style pedal for a fraction of the price.
Old 4th August 2014
  #1646
Here for the gear
Finally got mine finished! It's my recording board, which stays routed in the home studio, hence the size of it.

[IMG][/IMG]

Top Left - Right

Joyo EQ
Joyo Dyna Comp
EHX Holy Grail
MXR Carbon Copy
Moen Shaky Jimi
Joyo Tremelo
Ibanez PM7 Phase Modulator
Dod FX20-B Stereo Phaser
EHX Small Clone
Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster

Bottom Left - Right

Dod FX100 Even Harmonic Overdrive
Joyo Ultimate Drive
Joyo Vintage Overdrive
Ibanez SD9 Sonic Distortion
Proco Rat
EHX Little Big Muff
Seymour Duncan Tweak Fuzz
Shin-Ei Companion Fuzz/wah
Boss Tu-2 Tuner
Old 6th August 2014
  #1647
Old 7th August 2014
  #1649
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lem0n View Post
I got bitten by the diy thing in January so that's what my board mainly consists of nowadays.

The EP3 booster is almost always on, all the fuzzes are there just to get different fuzzy colors

In the picture you can also see my Fender Blues Jr III and my homebuilt Fender Champ top & cabinet

Signal chain:
1. Korg Pitchblack tuner
2. DIY Maestro Fuzz-Tone FZ-1
3. DIY Univox Super-fuzz
4. DIY Tone Bender Mk II
5. vintage ColorSound Wah-wah
6. DIY Devi Ever OK Fuzz
7. DIY Shin-Ei Companion Fuzz FY-2
8. DIY Green Ringer
9. DIY Silicon Fuzz Face
10. DIY Devi Ever Karaoke Party overdrive
11. DIY Vox Repeat Percussion
12. DIY Echoplex 3 booster
13. DIY Rangemaster treble booster
14. DIY Germanium buffer
15. DIY Jordan Vico Vibe tremolo
16. EHX Memory Boy
What, no fuzz units?
Old 7th August 2014
  #1650
Lives for gear
 
Meriphew's Avatar
 

I have about half of my most commonly used pedals on this board:

Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Similar Threads
Thread
Thread Starter / Forum
Replies
guru007 / Gearslutz Secondhand Gear Classifieds
4
Blast9 / So much gear, so little time
1
Trancetones / So much gear, so little time
3
shikawkee / Gearslutz Secondhand Gear Classifieds
11

Forum Jump
Forum Jump