The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Guitars for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Guitarists - Show me your pedalboard! Effects Pedals, Units & Accessories
Old 25th September 2013
Here for the gear
This is my updated pedalboard. Today i will post another one picture of my new updates. Line6 fm4 and boss sl20

Sent from my GT-I8190
Attached Thumbnails
Guitarists - Show me your pedalboard!-uploadfromtaptalk1380098410421.jpg  
Old 28th September 2013
Old 30th September 2013
Sure

but it changes sometimes:
Old 3rd October 2013
Gear Head
My current gig-board...
Attached Thumbnails
Guitarists - Show me your pedalboard!-pedalboard.jpg  
Old 3rd October 2013
Here for the gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK--47 View Post
latest Revision:
now it's central powered via the Pedal Juice.
i love this thing, last about 14 hours on my board.
some info: Pedal Juice
the only downside, you can't use it while recharging.

hmm loved your set up, mate. i have the one spot power supply from visual sound. i have about 15 pedals. the problem is that i use them all. so how many hours will last this thing?== i really want to check it and considering buy one.
Old 3rd October 2013
Here for the gear

thanks, George. nice music by the way.
if you want to drive 15 pedals, maybe 4 to 5 hours.
you probably need 2 of them, but it all depends how much power your pedals need.
Old 3rd October 2013
Here for the gear

this is my current board:
boss tu-2 -> boss ns-2 -> mxr gt-od -> mxr micro amp -> orange rockerverb 50 -> tc electronic nova repeater (in loop)
Attached Thumbnails
Guitarists - Show me your pedalboard!-img_1713.jpg  
Old 4th October 2013
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexVioletSkies View Post
boss tu-2 -> boss ns-2 -> mxr gt-od -> mxr micro amp -> orange rockerverb 50 -> tc electronic nova repeater (in loop)
Sorry if this sounds inappropriate, but tell me all about your snake.
Old 5th October 2013
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ergo View Post
Sorry if this sounds inappropriate, but tell me all about your snake.
the snake is made of six separate cordial instrument cables with neutrik connectors (receive from rack, send to amp input, receive from fx loop send, send to fx loop return, fs for amp channel, fs for amp reverb) and a power cable with powercon connector. for my setup i haven't found that it led to an increase in noise when the power cable is parallel to the signal cables, so i thought it's most convenient to have them all in one

to hold it all together i put spiral wrap around it and a cable tie at each end where it fans out.
Old 9th October 2013
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by scratch36 View Post
My current gig-board...
Nice! How do you like those mooer pedals? Planning on getting the reecho and trelicopter as well, then the eleclady and ensemble king... That would complete my board and still leave me place to put stuff on it I don't even need
Old 10th October 2013
Lives for gear
Not to be parade crapper. But I did not like the Mooer I tried,
The Shimmer Reverb broke up on my signal and the other toggle was very sterile and lifeless. Did not work for me.
I had the Orange 90 phaser which worked pretty good as a Phase90 copy, with both modes. Not as good as the MXR EVH by a long shot but not bad,
Pretty el cheapo chinese pedals all in all. If that is all you can muster have at it, can't say they don't work but the real deals are better,
Old 10th October 2013
Gear Head

Thanks. I keep reading opinions about those pedals in both directions. But I must admit that I didn't really like the videos on that shimverb myself. Maybe I'll just try one out and see where it goes. Thank god there is money-back.
Old 11th October 2013
Lives for gear
If you like small pedals check out Henretta Engineering, his are amazing sounding and all USA. I had his Green Zapper envelope filter and it was pretty damn musical, no knobs on the outside, some trim pots on the inside for customizing, the ultimate in simple no hassle pedals. Pretty cool stuff. Last time I saw them Prymaxe had them. He also will make a custom pedal or a block of several for you if you contact him, nice chap.

Nothing wrong with test driving. Some Mooer might be OK, hard to screw up a TS copy.
The ShimVerb sounded OK for that sort of effect but it could not seem to hold my signal without breaking up with a crappy distortion. The Spring was just terrible much less I am not much a fan of the spring type anyway but that one, eek.
The Orange90 does a good phase but has a weird response on the speed knob, hardly any change up to 1:00 then a bunch. Was pretty good on moderate speed. I finally got the 2 mode EVH model as I always loved that phaser.
Old 11th October 2013
Gear Head

Thanks man. Checking those Henrettas out and they indeed look quite interesting. I'll try to get my hands on one of those, could get a bit complicated since I'm located in Germany, but there'll be a way.
Old 13th October 2013
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiria View Post
Thanks man. Checking those Henrettas out and they indeed look quite interesting. I'll try to get my hands on one of those, could get a bit complicated since I'm located in Germany, but there'll be a way.
I would have never imagined a no knob pedal could be of any use but that guy optimizes his and has internal trim for adjust if you need it. Rather amazing small footprint stuff, beats the hell out of Mooer.
Call him up or email, Keith I think is his name. very nice guy and will make you custom stuff or group what you want in a single enclosure. Might be able to help out with the Germany thing. I forget how much we are given in this country and take it for granted, much less the malware that seeks to take it away.

die ganze welt ist mit shiest bedecked
Old 15th October 2013
Gear Head
I've only tried the 3 Mooer pedals I have...I bought the Reecho on impulse and really dug it. Wanted a TS-808 (as I'd sold off a couple of 808's and a couple of TS 9's...had a couple TS10's stolen...wanted the flavour back after a decade without one).I went into the store and pulled out an 808 and plugged the Green Mile in next to it. I preferred the sound of the Green Mile, so I bought it. The trelicopter is a nice enough trem-pedal, I'm very happy with it, but I only use it for a couple of tunes in my current main gig and did not compare it with anything else. They fit on my crowded board and were cheap (a bonus for sure)...but if they sounded crap, I most definitely wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole. Must check out those Henretta's myself....thanks for the heads up.

Steve
Old 15th October 2013
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post
I would have never imagined a no knob pedal could be of any use but that guy optimizes his and has internal trim for adjust if you need it. Rather amazing small footprint stuff, beats the hell out of Mooer.
Call him up or email, Keith I think is his name. very nice guy and will make you custom stuff or group what you want in a single enclosure. Might be able to help out with the Germany thing. I forget how much we are given in this country and take it for granted, much less the malware that seeks to take it away.

die ganze welt ist mit shiest bedecked
Sounds good, I'll hit that dude up. Just saving up some money so I can get a couple of pedals at once cause of the shipping costs.

@scratch36
Thanks for the feedback. I think I'm gonna check that reecho out. At the moment I'm stuck with a Behringer Digital Delay, so there's not a lot to do wrong in this case
Old 19th October 2013
Old 19th October 2013
Lives for gear

Nice selection MantraSky! What are you sending the midi to?
Old 24th October 2013
Here for the gear

Here's my main board and also my half-size "grab and go" board:

Old 31st October 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexVioletSkies View Post
Very clean. Nice.
Old 3rd November 2013
Here for the gear

New Boutique Guitar Pedals From Lovetone Guru

Morning fellow Slutz,
In the quest for tone magic can I suggest checking out Dan Coggins' website and his latest pedals. He refurbed a coupla vintage echos for me 7 years ago and I bought one of the last of his Lovetone Meatball filter monsters and his previous preamp-the Tonebender.
He designed the Lovetone stuff and has now brought out a compressor and new preamp. I bought them 3 months ago and they sit at the front of my pedalboard with a TC Jauernig Luxury Drive sandwiched between. All I can say is this makes it so easy to get a vast range of tones which all sound "expensive".
I play an old Musicman 6 string active and a Guild SG-mainly with clean tones sometimes just breaking up, occasionally busted to hell. They all work brilliantly.
I have no affiliation to Dan-he's just a lovely guy and a clever geezer. His old stuff goes for stupid cash-maybe, like me, you might want to invest in some class pedals that you'll use all the time and which should hold their value too.
Christophernova
Old 4th November 2013
Lives for gear

Top row goes to vibrato channel, bottom row goes to normal channel of my Deluxe Reverb. Pedal on lower right switches between channels.

Attached Thumbnails
Guitarists - Show me your pedalboard!-pb1.jpg  
Old 6th November 2013
Lives for gear
Nice choices in pedals
Old 7th November 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by manysounds View Post
Sure

but it changes sometimes:
What do you feed with this, ampwise? Or tracking? Just curious.
Old 10th November 2013
Lives for gear
Seems like a study of puzzling chain order and giving up.
Would have been funnier to hook up everything in a massive collage of nonsense.
Old 12th November 2013
Gear Maniac

This is all I have used for the past few years...

Old 18th November 2013
Lives for gear
I envy some of you cats economy and restraint.
I have like 5 drives on my board not to mention everything else. Just cannot bring myself to cut down. I pull something off and I miss its particular tone.
I just like having all the options underfoot as I get bored easily and great pedals make me want to play.
I learned from my mistakes earlier not to get rig of any cool pedals and if I shelf them seems a waste, so I rig them up even though I seldom use it a lot. Just dig the options. Although I think I have reached critical mass, no more on the floor but I just started getting back into cool rackmount stuff.
I need to invest in a good pedal switching system.
Santa, are you listening?
Old 21st November 2013
Here for the gear

[IMG]http://www.found****.com/pictures/design/steampunk-segway.jpg[/IMG]
I stomp on this while I play my amazing squier on theSTAGE!
Old 21st November 2013
Lives for gear
You'll probably want to run that in into the 1967 Ya****a Spud Vibe to complete your rig.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search