The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Guitars for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Guitarists - Show me your pedalboard! Effects Pedals, Units & Accessories
Old 3rd January 2011
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by nedorama View Post
Latest version of my pedalboard, and I'm running out of room!

Dunlop Wah, modified by Keeley with true bypass and Fasel Inductor
Boss TU2 Tuner
Keeley Compressor
Timmy
Barber Direct Drive
Keeley Katana Boost
Mike's Tone Garage True Bypass Dual Loop Pedal
Loop A:
Ibanez AD9 Analog Delay (original), Keeley Fuzz Head
Loop B:
MXR Phase 90, Ibanez SC10 Super Stereo Chorus, Boss DD6 Delay
Radial Big Shot ABY out to Bandmaster and Mini Z
Bandmaster Tremolo pedal

Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2 underneath.

Got to love that Barber and Timmy, cool pedals. I have my sights on Barber and Wampler.
Old 3rd January 2011
Lives for gear
Hey, anyone using or tried some of the Barber pedals like the Small Fry or Burn Unit? Any Wampler users? Lovepedal?

These seem like they would be some really great tone monsters. That Ecstasy Drive and Triple Wreck or the Pinnacle all sound amazing on demos. I would love to move up to this level. Anybody dropped the bucks on these, how do they sound on your rig?
Old 3rd January 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post
Hey, anyone using or tried some of the Barber pedals like the Small Fry or Burn Unit? Any Wampler users? Lovepedal?

These seem like they would be some really great tone monsters. That Ecstasy Drive and Triple Wreck or the Pinnacle all sound amazing on demos. I would love to move up to this level. Anybody dropped the bucks on these, how do they sound on your rig?
If you have tried the Direct Drive.. Then you should try the B-Custom Super Sport.
That's my main one.. Use that a ton in the studio.

It's a Direct Drive but the Super Sport has internal control of Pres, Mids, Bass, harmonics and note shape. With note shape you can sort of change the feel of your string gauge..
Like how the pedal response.
The Small Fry has the note shape as well..
But I build a lot of Dual Discrete's because guys want that SS with another unit like an LTD SR in one box... That's a lot of control/Tone in a box the size of the Burn Unit.
Old 3rd January 2011
Lives for gear
Quote:

I've tried all the lovepedals, and they're great - their mini ones are great as well especially if you're running out of pedalboard space. However, with the Timmy, the Barber, and the Keeley modded TS9, I have all the overdrives I need; they all play well with my 4 amps. I've also tried Xotic, but wasn't swayed - couldn't knock anything off my pedalboard. Great pedals, just not what I was looking for.
Old 4th January 2011
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faderjockey View Post
If you have tried the Direct Drive.. Then you should try the B-Custom Super Sport.
That's my main one.. Use that a ton in the studio.

It's a Direct Drive but the Super Sport has internal control of Pres, Mids, Bass, harmonics and note shape. With note shape you can sort of change the feel of your string gauge..
Like how the pedal response.
The Small Fry has the note shape as well..
But I build a lot of Dual Discrete's because guys want that SS with another unit like an LTD SR in one box... That's a lot of control/Tone in a box the size of the Burn Unit.

Thanks for the info. Oddly enough those are the two I had picked out for my want list. Barber is the King of OD. The Wampler Esctasy is pretty sweet as well. I hear some Lovepedals are good but I have not really heard them. I only wish I had all the bucks I slowly spent on my board to reapply to a more boutique line. Not much I can do right now. There is no way I am EVER trading in anything to Guitar Center again, what a supreme ripoff and taking advantage of you because they know to have a fever for something new.

I love the idea that Barber gives some internal trim pots and push/pull knobs for some more tone options and customizing. I am really sick of the single "tone control" boxes". They are not tone controls but treble roll offs. That is one of my main peaves w Fulltone. Even the new Plimsoul does not have tone controls. The OCD just sounds good generically, despite the lack. I guess if you have a tinny small amp, full of treble, it is OK but it gets too muddy on my half stack, plus I have a treble cut tone control in my guitars that rolls off just the highs if I want that initial signal mod.
Old 4th January 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Thanks for the info. Oddly enough those are the two I had picked out for my want list. Barber is the King of OD. The Wampler Esctasy is pretty sweet as well. I hear some Lovepedals are good but I have not really heard them. I only wish I had all the bucks I slowly spent on my board to reapply to a more boutique line. Not much I can do right now. There is no way I am EVER trading in anything to Guitar Center again, what a supreme ripoff and taking advantage of you because they know to have a fever for something new.

I love the idea that Barber gives some internal trim pots and push/pull knobs for some more tone options and customizing. I am really sick of the single "tone control" boxes". They are not tone controls but treble roll offs. That is one of my main peaves w Fulltone. Even the new Plimsoul does not have tone controls. The OCD just sounds good generically, despite the lack. I guess if you have a tinny small amp, full of treble, it is OK but it gets too muddy on my half stack, plus I have a treble cut tone control in my guitars that rolls off just the highs if I want that initial signal mod.
I hear yeah!
Some like you and me love internal controls.. but other hate that we don't put them on top.. But there isn't room they don't understand.. Once I dial in my tone.. I'm pretty busy playing I don't have time to turn knobs..
Most of the guys asking for that seem to play in church only and have time to reach over in between songs.. But in the studio I'm always tweaking the inside I leave the backs off.

Maybe not for GTR (but trust me works great on Gtr in the studio) other cool one is the linden EQ. Awesome to track bass through and is killer on Wurli/Rhodes..
Old 4th January 2011
Lives for gear
changed the board again, working on the wiring scheme.
Old 4th January 2011
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faderjockey View Post
I hear yeah!
Some like you and me love internal controls.. but other hate that we don't put them on top.. But there isn't room they don't understand.. Once I dial in my tone.. I'm pretty busy playing I don't have time to turn knobs..
Most of the guys asking for that seem to play in church only and have time to reach over in between songs.. But in the studio I'm always tweaking the inside I leave the backs off.

Maybe not for GTR (but trust me works great on Gtr in the studio) other cool one is the linden EQ. Awesome to track bass through and is killer on Wurli/Rhodes..

No doubt. Pots take room and a larger box. You just have to spend a day getting in there and tweaking them for your rig. It's doubtful one would really need to get in there and mess with them once in a great while. Might be a cool idea to have some access holes if that would be possible. You could put little caps in them to keep contaminates out.

I really, really wish I would have gotten the two Barber pedals last time around. I am kicking myself for that one. I just know I could have had those puppies toned out. I have some major coolness on my wish list that perhaps in the next year I will be able to more towards.
Barber Small Fry (or larger Burn Unit)
Barber Super Sport OD
Wampler Pinnacle and/or Triple Wreck
Retroman UberVibe

I think I will check out this site for any trading or sale issues thay might have for members. All my stuff is mint, because I do not gig out anymore and I probably on average only play 3 times a week.
Old 9th January 2011
Gear Addict

I guess I have to show mine, too...

Chain of events goes thus: EB volume w/line to tuner > Dunlop 595Q wah > MXR micro amp (boost) > Keeley Blues Driver (gentle Fendery OD) > Marshall Guv'nor (+ dirty ch = metal) > Ibanez delay > Boss flanger > MXR eq > BBE sonic stomp enhancer > Orange Dual Terror into Mrshl 2x12 w/Heritage 70s. Big ass white box is amp clicker. Board is plywood with a 2x6 screwed in under the 2nd row of pedals, cause tilting the board isn't enough for me not to step on the first row. Power is from Godlyke daisychain plug. Simple, lightweight, fat sounding rig good for traveling.

The other pedals are shelf riders that get occasional use. The whammy was free in exchange for lending an acoustic guitar for a couple of weeks' recording. The regular wah was free when a bandmate upgraded after it pooped out on him. A little solder and it was good as new. The flanger was free when my cousin stole it from a wasted asshoel at a party in, like, '85. Tremolo $20 @ pawnshop. The MXR phaser is an odd duck. I've never seen another MXR pedal like it on anyone else's rig. Anyone know the story on those? I don't want the acoustic sim 'cause it sucks, but I can't get rid of it. Any takers?
Old 10th January 2011
Here for the gear

First post here, i think. I'm finally finished with the late nights in the TGP Emporium, the Ebay watching, etc. this is my finished board.
JD 535Q Wah > vintage Big Muff Pi > Noisemaker Effects Crush Fuzz > Boss DS-1 > Boss Metal Zone > Boss SD-2 Dual Overdrive > vintage Fender Phaser > EHX Small Clone > Boss BF-2 Flanger > EB Volume Pedal > Biyang AD-8 Delay > Boss RV-3 > Boss DD-5.

the tank is parked on a homemade switcher. the black knob is a tap tempo, the silver switches between the Dual Overdrive's Crunch and Lead channels.

Old 10th January 2011
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fu Schnickens View Post
The MXR phaser is an odd duck. I've never seen another MXR pedal like it on anyone else's rig. Anyone know the story on those?
These were part of MXR's Commande series, which were issued at the end of MXR's company life. some liked them as they had easier battery access and had jacks at the top of the pedals, making it easier to crowd more pedals together on a pedalboard.

MXR - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As long as you like the sound, why not keep it?
Old 12th January 2011
Gear Addict

Thanks for the info. I'll keep it. It sounds more or less like the OG phasers, but with adjustable rate and depth.
Old 14th January 2011
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakey1 View Post
My Board (current)

Bradshaw Wah
Demeter Compulator
Cornish P1 Muff
Cornish G2 Fuzz
Cornish SS3 Soft Sustainer (OD)
Kinglsey Jester
into Gigrig Midi 8
L1 TC Stereo Chorus
L2 VL Microvibe
L3 TRex Tremster
L4 Send to rack (see below*)
L5 SIB Echodrive
L6 Stereo Korg G4 Leslie Simulator

into
Skrydstrupt DDL
Into Cornish stereo splitter/line drivers to Fender Tweed Twin and Cornell Plexi.

* Rack
1976 Electric Mistress
1974 Phase 90
MXR System Delay II
Boss RVV10
Digitech IPS33B Pitch Shifter/Whammy
All switched via gigrig remote loopys and a RJM Amp Gizom to the Midi controller on the board.

All patch leads are Cornish, all power supplies are Voodoo Lab, and at each important part of the board there's a Cornish Line Driver. Also, the DDL is parallel mixed using a Gigrig loopy, and the Leslie goes out in stereo.

However, the rig is so versatile, I cannot think of a thing it won't do. I shall be rationlising the pedal board soon when Pete C makes my switcher system and I'll lose the gigrig.

It's also designed to work either as a pedalboard only or the rack and board. The only things I truly need the rack for are the whammy and the Electric Mistress, which I adore. However the secret weapon is the TC SCF, which'll do a passable flanger, a lush chorus and a useful pitch modulator (leslie-ish!) So it's like 3 pedals in one.

Major coolness! A Cornell amp, how cool is that?
I am always envious of how much money some of you guys can toss at your gear....gone are the days for me when I could drop major cash on amps or rack gear.
If I gather up $200 to drop on a pedal I have moved a mountain. I am so lucky to have gotten my half stack back when I could. I just dig the half stack thing myself. My project now is get a nice antenuator, super cool way to use the watts and headroom on those power tubes without cracking the foundation.
Old 23rd January 2011
Lives for gear
Say, what are some good not over the top price, 6" right angle pedal connectors? I have some coreX2 but at the time they were not both ends right angle which makes them useless for me to squeeze space. Great cables, I use coreX2 on my longer runs.

I have some Hosa 6" right angles with the flat plugs but the cable is really not all that thick or really heavy shield like I prefer. They are OK but I would prefer heavier gauge.

I am not sure about the make your own cables like George L, Core or Plant Waves. I would prefer the factory soldiered sealed ends. I hear a lot of good things about them but I am not sure I trust myself to make them with just screw tight connections.

Someone had a really nice short right angle above but not the flat jacks and another guy had them but must have built them. I cannot pay $20 for each cable that would cost me more than $200 just for cables. I bought my CoreX2 on sale for like $5, a 6" super heavy think cable w gold jacks, bloody awesome.

I just refit some of my board, yet, again. I am trying out that new Ibanez Tube King Red distortion, man what a great unit. I plan to get the white OD asap. Really the best dist I have ever used. Tube current is hot in that puppy, it really cranks, all sorts of character and dist voice. I want to try out their White OD for the lighter gains and mild OD.
Old 24th January 2011
Lives for gear
I've used George L's make your own for the past 12 years as pedalboard, lead and rack wiring cable for anything unbalanced. There's nothing to worry about.

don't buy Hosa - that stuff, like the Guitar Center or Sam Ash private label, is crap. The Monster cable stuff is also overpriced and not worth it.

If you find George L's or Lava doesn't float your boat, try redco.com and their custom cable finder - you pick the cable and connectors and they make it.
Old 24th January 2011
Gear Addict

pedal board

Here is my current board.
Old 24th January 2011
Lives for gear
Quote:
I've used George L's make your own for the past 12 years as pedalboard, lead and rack wiring cable for anything unbalanced. There's nothing to worry about.

don't buy Hosa - that stuff, like the Guitar Center or Sam Ash private label, is crap. The Monster cable stuff is also overpriced and not worth it.

If you find George L's or Lava doesn't float your boat, try redco.com and their custom cable finder - you pick the cable and connectors and they make it.

Yeah, I would agree with that. I never buy anything from GC any more (I really hate that store, I will only use on-line if they really have something I can use). Hosa makes a decent 6" I located, but it is not the flat pan right angle I would like to have. Seems like guys are making these. I am further tempted to try some of the George L type make it yourself cables. Even Core makes a kit as well. I pondered over the end result of trying to make my own hard jack connectors verses the connectivity of a screw clamp type. would have to get a better gun to get those lug solders beter. Then I had to realize that the jacks we are plugging into are nothing more than pressure connections and not even screws!! I tend to love gold jack cables but there again, inside that box are much thinner wires and typical stainless/nickel jacks. Haven't seen unit yet that uses any gold jacks, I wonder why that is, expense I guess or just no such animal...

I think I will revert back to my really good CoreX2s until I can afford some better make your own cables. I will have to get like two kits of those to have enough. I have heard you have make sure and get a nice clean cut on the cable and one guy recommended putting lock tight on the screw clamp to make sure it never gets loose. I wonder if anyone ever went to the issue of hard connecting their pedals by direct no jack wiring???
Old 25th January 2011
Lives for gear
I've made over 100 George L's cables, wiring an entire MIDI rack of unbalanced gear to a mixer with the cable and connectors. I've wired my pedalboard, and changed lengths many times as things moved around. Never had a problem.

To cut, I use a pair of scissors. It cuts clean, doesn't leave any strands, and then that plugs in cleanly to the straight and right-angle plugs. The only trick is if you shorten a cable, cut 3/4" off to have a fresh cut to work on. Again, using this method, I've never had a problem.

I'd go to their website, order a foot or two and some connectors and try it. It won the Lowest Noise cable in a Guitar Player mag shootout years ago and I swear by it, but you can only see if it works for you.
Old 25th January 2011
Lives for gear
Quote:
I've made over 100 George L's cables, wiring an entire MIDI rack of unbalanced gear to a mixer with the cable and connectors. I've wired my pedalboard, and changed lengths many times as things moved around. Never had a problem.

To cut, I use a pair of scissors. It cuts clean, doesn't leave any strands, and then that plugs in cleanly to the straight and right-angle plugs. The only trick is if you shorten a cable, cut 3/4" off to have a fresh cut to work on. Again, using this method, I've never had a problem.

I'd go to their website, order a foot or two and some connectors and try it. It won the Lowest Noise cable in a Guitar Player mag shootout years ago and I swear by it, but you can only see if it works for you.

Thanks for the insight. You sold me on giving it a try. I have heard so many endorse George L's and only a few comment on bad connections or having to redo them. It's all in the cut, most recommend a razor blade to keep from sqeezing the wire from round and the lock tight sounds like a good idea.

Are George L's gold jacks? I have not looked at them in a while. I will go web site shopping again. I saw a cable for $40 for a 6" conenctor right angle, blew my mind, who would pay that much for a 6". that's like 2x cost of some fo the best I have seen. The Core set is gold. I noticed the new kits have improved right angle design. Has anyone ever gotten so into it they hard wired their boxes w soldered conenctions? I have really pondered doing that, is that too over the top???
Old 25th January 2011
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by MantraSky View Post
This one has me scratching my head... What is connected to the send of the NS2? And why is there no return?
Old 25th January 2011
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimBrent View Post
This one has me scratching my head... What is connected to the send of the NS2? And why is there no return?

I would suspect a tuner or...maybe he's running a secondary output feed.
Old 26th January 2011
Here for the gear

My latest iteration of my small board:
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Pedalboard interface > Turbo Tuner > Fuzz > Proteus > Philosopher's Tone > BLD > Vol/EXP Switch (>< vol/exp) > XIIBK > Chorus > 616 > pedalboard interface.
Old 2nd February 2011
Here for the gear

i've never used a proper pedal board because i can't be bothered to tap dance around in the rare occasions that i play live. i'll bring along one or two of these:

Old 3rd February 2011
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnepo1 View Post
My latest iteration of my small board:
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Pedalboard interface > Turbo Tuner > Fuzz > Proteus > Philosopher's Tone > BLD > Vol/EXP Switch (>< vol/exp) > XIIBK > Chorus > 616 > pedalboard interface.

Seriously, I dig these cables! Bloody awesome. Where did you get the cable and jacks????
I cannot find large barrel lugs on these flat pan right angle, the ones I have seen, and have, are too small for really good cable.
This looks really flexable and HD quality. Vendor website??????
Old 3rd February 2011
Gear Nut

Being a guitar tech for national acts I would advise against George l's unless they are living in a rack, even then make sure they are tied down and mounted.

Same with on a pedalboard. (home depot has these small black square mounting Blocks for zipties) Otherwise a traveling pedalboard will have a malfunction eventually.

And try to stagger your pedals or give enough space so you can change out a cable on the fly. If a patch cable goes out during a gig and your pedals are mounted with dual lock then you better have a screwdriver handy to get that pedal off the board. Staggering or giving a couple inches of space eliminates this. Another trick is to buy small wood blocks or a board, spray paint it black and dual lock it to your board and you can have a 2nd tier. Very helpful for a back row of pedals. Even better would be to build a small shelf for your 2nd tier leaving a space under for power.

Another tip is use the g-labs power supply over The voodoo labs as it will work with the eventide pedals and has a huge huge headroom for power draw. For some more money get the MXR CAE MC-403 Power System.

RMJ makes a product called the amp gizmo which makes any channel switching amp midi capable. In theory you can use something like one of those line 6 m series floorboards to switch any amp channel while switching effects.

Also having a break out box on your pedalboard with locking jacks can avoid accidental kicking out of cables during gigs. (you can even turn a midi cable end into an xlr so it locks, midi doesn't use all 5 pins.)

A proper wrapped cable loom can protect you from damage and keep your board tidy and self contained. When used with a break out box.

Any other questions I can try my best to answer. Hope these help!
Old 3rd February 2011
Here for the gear

Bad George!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asian Steve View Post
Being a guitar tech for national acts I would advise against George l's unless they are living in a rack, even then make sure they are tied down and mounted.

Same with on a pedalboard. (home depot has these small black square mounting Blocks for zipties) Otherwise a traveling pedalboard will have a malfunction eventually.
Which cables do you recommend then? Both for patch and main cables.
Old 3rd February 2011
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by snokdogg View Post
Which cables do you recommend then? Both for patch and main cables.
I made 50 ft plus cables from www.best-Tronics.com guitar cables with switchcraft ends from www.toursupply.com

(you can get cable wrapping as well as other guitar accessories guitar center and sam ash don't sell. For example speaker cables over 25ft. Guitar picks in bulk, Boutique pedals, etc.) I used these on a 4 month arena tour. The cables would be stepped on everyday especially during changer over. They worked the whole 4 months.

Other bands, depending on the sponsor I will order tons of cables and throw them out if need be. Mogami seems to hold up the best if you don't wanna make your own cables. Monster and planet waves cables end up stretching the jacks on pedal inputs sometimes. And cables with molded ends can end up breaking under stress.

But honestly making your own cables is the way to go. If it breaks you can usually cut it and solder a new end on. I had an artist that broke at least 1 cable a show and I would repair 10 or more a week.
Old 4th February 2011
Lives for gear
Geeesh, where were you touring, Egypt? I've been playing over 3 decades, not so much touring but hauling and setting up weekly in a large rehearsal room with a lot of traffic in and out people partying and watching the band. I do not think I had but perhaps 2 cables crap out on me in all those years. I do not allow idiots to stand or step on my rig lines and I had used a Midi onterface guitar cable for years going into my synth when I was using one. The first time someone started to step on that cable they got an earfull! My pedal board has gone through so many revamps I cannot count seldom have had to replace all my pedal feeds.

I have never gone the route of solderless cables, as for one thing I never knew they existed until the last few years. Using non factory machined and sealed ends terrifies me a little, despite how great George Ls are recommended, there are still the accounts of cables that did not work or got loose, or perhaps they are only partically conducting.
Worries me a great deal. I could probably use them as I am not hauling my rig around anymore these days. It sits in my studio room. Once I attached my pedals I never had a cable failure. I have gotten into the use of hard pedal couplers, gold when I can find them which seem to work really well for me. My rig line is has really no noise floor or signal loss. Good cables makes a huge difference but I cannot see where cables would wear out, my god, are they tossing things in the back of truck swinging them by the cables??? I had my daughters boyfriend pull a jack loose on a Monster feed but I cannot imagine how he did it, what did he do drag the amp around the room?

I am more partial to Core X2 cables over George L because I purchased about 10 of their prior line cables before they stopped making them and came out with their solderless kit. Their factory cables were the best I had ever seen. Their older wire was huge, bulky and sort of unmanagable but for short feeds and my main feeds I love it. That cable is amazing signal quality, I cannot imagine Mogami or anything being better, do not see how it could be. I think the Core X2 kit might actually be a little better than George Ls to tell the truth. And I am partial to gold jacks.

I can see how one would not want to move solderless cables much but hard mounted into a board where they do not move seems safe to me. In all my years of playing and carrying spare and backup gear I really never had a failure maybe because I was prepared for it. I am in a confusion over cables. I love that guys cables he made in the above board, just killer, large barrel right angle pans with heavy flexable tweed shield, really first rate. The issue w that is getting the solder done right, sometimes really hard to attach good on the ground flang especially, takes some flux and one should use better silver based solder. I prefer factory cables as one cannot match that sort of high tech machining but the custom runs are so cool.
Old 4th February 2011
Here for the gear

Quote:
Seriously, I dig these cables! Bloody awesome. Where did you get the cable and jacks????
I cannot find large barrel lugs on these flat pan right angle, the ones I have seen, and have, are too small for really good cable.
This looks really flexable and HD quality. Vendor website??????
The plugs are GLS, I get them thru Speakerrepair.com. GLS plugs sell for $1/ea for 20 pieces and .69/ea for 50 or more. They are just like the Switchcraft minus the etched wording on the cover plates, but the solder leads have punch holes and also a solder lead for the ground/sleeve wire. Makes soldering so much easier.

The cables are Mogami 2319 I purchase thru Redco.com for .36/ft. I placed Techflex PET over each cable, got them thru wirecare.com for .35/ft. The PET model I used is carbon, it looks glittery w/ the flash, but in regular light it does lok like carbon fiber w/ the black background of the cable.
Old 4th February 2011
Gear Nut

Well, when there are 20 or more people doing a changeover, things get stepped on. I cant really be yelling at every single hand and wasting time. Stage managers would lose their mind. That's why I suggest the cable wrap for any looms.

Also, about cables going bad and such, when gear is moving from a trailer or semi to stage and back every night, sometimes carted internationally, then crappy cables can go bad. That's why I wouldnt use the solderless stuff.

But the one band I worked with was not easy on their gear. Throwing guitars breaking tons of stuff. Guitarist would jump in the crowd with his guitar and cable. They recently switched to wireless. But, yeah I've toured close to Egypt. Ha!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search