The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Guitars for sale     Latest  Trending
FCB1010 UNO TAP TEMPO settings for POD
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

FCB1010 UNO TAP TEMPO settings for POD

hi there

first off: after searching through all the info regarding the UNO EPROM, I end up in an endless circle.
Yahoo forums is no option really, a big mess. At the moment its impossible to even search. Ive been there for years, but get lost every time I go there.

However, I´ll try here now..

POD 2.0 - Behringer FCB1010 with UNO Eprom - FCBUNO ControlCenter Software

I´ve set a button for tap tempo, which is actually the off button for the wah at the same time! It works, but I never did understand the global settings about the Behringer tap tempo option. On,off? Whats best for me?

My problem is, that the POD gives only one control number which works like so:
for tap tempo, the down step of the button is the first pulse, while the release of the button is the second pulse. (and not a second step on the button as you would expect)

I´d like to have two steps for tap tempo, while one step alone just does nothing to the tempo, but sends an off command to the wah.

may be someone could lighten me up, would appreciate
thanks
tonne
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search