The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Guitars for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Recommend me a lush, warm, organic sounding reverb pedal Effects Pedals, Units & Accessories
Old 1 week ago
Gear Addict

Cool Recommend me a lush, warm, organic sounding reverb pedal

Hi all!

The title says it all

One thing: NOT spring reverb. Again: NOT SPRING REVERB

Also, not anything that compress things up, like Strymon. Or anything that change my tone to a mishmash muzak

Thank you!

Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Take a look at the this one;

https://neunaber.net/products/wet-reverb-v4

I have a V3 and a Caltinbread Topanga. The Topanga is very bright sounding, the neunaber is much darker, smooth...
Old 1 week ago
Roll your own.

Good luck.
Old 1 week ago
The newer mxr reverb might fit the bill.

Note that the quality of the reverb tone you get is highly dependant on your amp and setup.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Eppstein View Post
Roll your own.

Good luck.
Thanks for the very useful suggestion

Old 1 week ago
Eventide H9
Old 1 week ago
Gear Nut

Here another Neunaber fan.
I have the neunaber immerse reverberator.
I choose it because I was seeking for something warm and organic sounding, there's also a shimmer in it that sounds nice with lush long tails.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXgGJN6KCtc
Old 1 week ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Roll your own.

Good luck.
Impulse response reverb? Diy?
Old 1 week ago
Gear Addict

Thanks for the suggestions so far

Keep 'em coming!

Old 6 days ago
Most any reverb pedal is going to have a certain amount of compression and other processing, and digital reverbs in general, except for the high ticket studio verbs are all going to have some drawbacks and limitations. If you insist on getting a no holds barred, top quality verb, I'd suggest an EMT plate with a small truck to haul it around and some long cables to reach the parking lot.

Or spend $3000 on a Bricasti.

Otherwise you should probably lower your standards a bit. The Eventide H9 is probably the best you can do.

There are limitations on what can be squeezed into a pedal. and there will always be compromises.
Old 6 days ago
Gear Maniac

Digi Design is okay

I have a Digidesign supernatural made in usa it is okay by me.
Old 6 days ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Most any reverb pedal is going to have a certain amount of compression and other processing, and digital reverbs in general, except for the high ticket studio verbs are all going to have some drawbacks and limitations. If you insist on getting a no holds barred, top quality verb, I'd suggest an EMT plate with a small truck to haul it around and some long cables to reach the parking lot.

Or spend $3000 on a Bricasti.

Otherwise you should probably lower your standards a bit. The Eventide H9 is probably the best you can do.

There are limitations on what can be squeezed into a pedal. and there will always be compromises.
Yeah I'll echo this sentiment. I've yet to find a reverb pedal that does exactly what I'm looking for. It's an exercise in compromises, but once you start focusing on the playing and less on the reverb as long as you're in the ballpark it usually ends up working out nicely.
Old 5 days ago
Lives for gear

Nothin' like beating up a guy who walks in with high hopes.

I think that a reasonable person would recognize that he's asking within the context of a pedal. He said pedal. Right there. Go look.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search