The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Guitars for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Hsh strat or coil tapped sg
Old 1 week ago
  #1
Lives for gear
Hsh strat or coil tapped sg

I have a strat and a tele and a sg junior with p90 I want a humbucking guitar but have a real bad shoulder and cant handle a les paul. (Gonna be operated on before long im sure) i love the feel and ergo of my sg but the best humbucking guitar i ever had was a hsh deluxe strat.
Old 1 week ago
  #2
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomer81 View Post
I have a strat and a tele and a sg junior with p90 I want a humbucking guitar but have a real bad shoulder and cant handle a les paul. (Gonna be operated on before long im sure) i love the feel and ergo of my sg but the best humbucking guitar i ever had was a hsh deluxe strat.
Please don't butcher the Junior by installing a humbucker. Go for the Strat.
Old 5 days ago
  #3
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Eppstein View Post
Please don't butcher the Junior by installing a humbucker. Go for the Strat.
Oh no i would never butcher my jr. its the closest thing to a gibson and a tele i ever played. I just love the jr and think i would like a standard as well
Old 5 days ago
  #4
Gear Head
 

sg standard with coil taps + series parallel = light easy tonefull fun I got a 65 and love it more than my strat or Paul
Old 4 days ago
  #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomer81 View Post
Oh no i would never butcher my jr. its the closest thing to a gibson and a tele i ever played. I just love the jr and think i would like a standard as well
In that case, go for it!
Topic:
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Similar Threads
Thread
Thread Starter / Forum
Replies
KnightOfNeon / So Many Guitars, So Little Time
0
boomer81 / So Many Guitars, So Little Time
23
boomer81 / So Many Guitars, So Little Time
6
onespecial / So Many Guitars, So Little Time
13
Jamingguitarist / So Many Guitars, So Little Time
11

Forum Jump
Forum Jump