The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Swapping greenbacks in my Marshall 1960TV cab to G12H30's or V30's any one tried it??
Old 16th January 2007
Gear Addict

Swapping greenbacks in my Marshall 1960TV cab to G12H30's or V30's any one tried it??

Has anyone tried swapping the speakers out of their 4x12 1960TV cabs? If so how did it go, what speakers?, what are your thoughts? I have an Aiken Intruder 50 and want more response out of my cab so I thought maybe changing the speakers to something like the G12H30's or the Vintage 30's might help. I wan't more definition in my low notes... I love the look of this cab with my Intruder, so thought it might be a good idea changing the speakers rather than buying a new cab... Any help would be much appreciated...

Cheers

Mike
Old 16th January 2007
Here for the gear

I've tried 4x12 1960 greenbacks & vuntage 30 x-style.

Now i want to buy somthing like this.

See https://www.gearslutz.com/board/so-many-guitars-so-little-time/103740-4x12-cabinet-4-different-elements.html
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search