The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The RAVEN MTi2 is a state of the art 27” Multi-Touch Production Console featuring a state of the art multi-touch panel and the powerful new RAVEN 3.0 Control Software. Using the RAVEN MTi2, users have access to multi-touch faders, pans, sends, and tweak plugins with their fingers as if they were real hardware. The RAVEN 3.0 Control Software also features a user-customizable multifunction TOOLBAR and the award winning BATCH COMMAND SYSTEM, a powerful automated task application that will save audio engineers hours per day by cutting out tedious technical tasks.

Discussions

Slate: NEW RAVEN MTi-2 Console for Cubase, Ableton, StudioOne, DP, Logic, & Pro Tools

...a touch button. See the MTi-2 Launch Video: 8D0ERb1NtfI Check out the individual DAW feature videos: Ableton Live I04LXUNNrpY Cubase/Nuendo VketUNnlg5c Studio One v3 yENYeLWkMLE Digital Performer wTCoixHneZI Logic Pro X MkV_LQ6sAXA Pro Tools wXQc9zxDyTI RAVEN MTi2's are shipping to Dealers within the next two weeks, and can be pre-ordered now. See our DEALER LIST HERE: Slate Raven Dealers and Distributors Current RAVEN owners will get RAVEN 3.0 for FREE...

View Post

Slate Announces The RAVEN MTZ Large Format Multi-Touch Production Console

Now with RAVEN 3.6 you can use any display setup you like with the new Auto Display Detection. In the 3.6 video I actually showed having Dual with iMac in the middle and it worked great.

View Post

Pro Tools Dock alongside Command 8

...automation and EuCon commands, but the plugin control is SO MUCH better on the Command 8. I also use the Slate Raven MTi2, so trying to having the best of all worlds within arms reach. Thanks

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides