The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Description

VMR 2.0 What’s new in VMR 2.0: Dream Strips – 8 Instantly Recallable and Customizable Channel Strip Configurations Accessible with 1-Click Redesigned Interface Easy Undo & Redo Removed Noise from the following modules: FG-N, FG-S, FG-Stress, FG-73, FG-76 Added a Clear Rack button Introduced the Oversampling option (through Settings menu) Added a second Library view: List view Added a “Search Modules” feature in the Library VMR 2.0 allows audio engineers to easily create the channel strips of their dreams using a library full of analog modeled plugins. Choose from dozens of modules including vintage modeled EQs, compressors, enhancers, filters, preamps, mixing consoles, and more. But even beyond the sound you can get with VMR 2.0, you also get the added bonus of speed and efficiency from having your entire processing chain in one convenient window. VMR 2.0 ships with the Mix Bundle One, which contains four Slate Digital processing modules: FG-401 Compressor, FG-S EQ, FG-116 FET Compressor and FG-N EQ.

Discussions

Slate Digital Releases VMR 2.0: The Modular Channel Strip

Slate Digital is pleased to announce the immediate release of VMR 2.0, a free update for both Slate Digital purchasers and Everything Bundle Subscribers. VMR 2.0 adds a lot of user requested features and enhancements, and almost a hundred new full chain presets. Watch the launch video below to check them out. LAUNCH VIDEO:...

View Post

Plugin Alliance goes Subscription

... I haven't purchased a single Slate plugin since they changed direction. It just doesn't make sense for me. The whole VMR sandbox...., which absolutely killed my workflow. It just became obvious I was no longer their target market. These types of subscriptions are FANTASTIC for new users, weekend warriors, plugin junkies, and those into...

View Post

Slate Digital Plugins - Are My Ears Just Not Sharp Enough?

if you cannot hear the effects on frequency spectrum of eq-ing pugins or unsure about their differences, some tools/techniques that will help: - well treated room - good monitors - decent audio interface - clean bill of health from ear exam (preferably by professional, but online tests are starting point) - null testing (any daw) - blind volume-matched testing (see HOFA blind...

View Post

Video Guides