The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The Monster emulates the classic “all buttons in” extreme compression sound of the vintage FET limiter hardware. The “all buttons in” effect can be pretty extreme, so we added a few very cool additional features that make this processor more versatile, more creative, and more useful. And best of all, you can download the Virtual Mix Rack which includes The Monster by clicking the orange “Download For Free” button on the top right of this page. Your license will never expire and you read that right… The Monster is completely FREE!

Discussions

Slate Digital Introduces The FREE Monster Extreme Dynamic Processor

...ducking for cover. This MONSTER has some BITE!! -Steven Slate Click The Link Below To Download It FREE Now! The Monster Extreme Dynamic Processor - Slate Digital

View Post

Kush Omega Preamps or Slate Digital?

...a great song. I am very happy you like the song, and am very happy with the mix and master... Slate Monster comes in handy on parallel drum crush :) Mix knob to taste, though I prefer a separate fader! I have been enjoying your new products a lot! Again, thanks for the...

View Post

What is your favourite compressor to use for Parallel Compression?

...the Cut and Tone knobs to dial in exactly what I want. Mix knob to taste (usually around 8-10 o'clock). Slate Monster is another option.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?