The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

Slate - new products every month, still no FGX fix

...aswell. Our music is old school blues and I m pleased with slates analog sounding plugins. Just tried limitless vs fgx and I liked the old fgx more on our music. Like how slate plugins sound "accustic" and punchy. Same with vtm. Compared that to j37, which I also have and Satin etc. Vtm...

View Post

Slate Digital Announces FG-STRESS: Official Distressor Emulation

...arsenal, you can already do stellar mixes and many people do just that. We're making great progress on both the FG-X and FG-Stress. They are both our top priorities and our senior DSP guys including Fabrice are working day and night on them. And also, we have a large DSP team that are working...

View Post

Top 10 Plugins

Love that Soundtoys Microshift! Are you comparing the new 2016 to the older algo/GUI, and if so, how are you liking it so far?

View Post

Video Guides

Product Description

The FG-Level is the industry’s top loudness enhancer, relying on a proprietary Intelligent Transient Preservation process. Rather than simply brickwall limit, the ITP process optimizes saturation curves to absorb peaks in a more natural and transparent way. The FG-Level also includes mastering-grade transient enhancement, as well as a revolutionary algorithm called Dynamic Perception, which increases the perceived dynamics in a mix. Overall, the FG-X is capable of increasing the loudness of a mix to pro mastering-quality levels without ever sounding like anything has changed, as punch, depth, and dynamics remain intact.