The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

FG-Stress Distressor Emulation - Now Available

Well of course it's very easy for you to criticize because you have not started your own audio business from the ground up. You've not had to face the challenge of a demanding customer base combined with limited resources and complex issues that are commonly unpredictable. You've never had the feeling of working...

View Post

Softube Launches Official Weiss DS1-MK3 Mastering Plug-in

Wow this thing sounds great ! After 10 minutes I decided to sell my slate fg-x. The weiss limiter is much more solid. Compressor and de-esser both are great on vocals but I need further experiments since the unit is quite complex.

View Post

Slate FG-X 2?

At this point I'd like an FGX update to be able to sell it unless it's groundbreaking........It's still useful but Elevate and Ozone are what I'm reaching for lately......

View Post

Video Guides

Product Description

The FG-Level is the industry’s top loudness enhancer, relying on a proprietary Intelligent Transient Preservation process. Rather than simply brickwall limit, the ITP process optimizes saturation curves to absorb peaks in a more natural and transparent way. The FG-Level also includes mastering-grade transient enhancement, as well as a revolutionary algorithm called Dynamic Perception, which increases the perceived dynamics in a mix. Overall, the FG-X is capable of increasing the loudness of a mix to pro mastering-quality levels without ever sounding like anything has changed, as punch, depth, and dynamics remain intact.